What bothers you most on MTF? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

What bothers you most on MTF?

CooCooCachoo
06-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Well, I am increasingly annoyed by certain posts and posters on this thread and I just wanted to know what you think about it. So here is it.. spill the beans! :)

Wanted to make a poll out of this first, but kind of failed at that.. And of course people are annoyed by multiple things here. This is what I dislike here:

- The sex-related threads.. ANYMORE PICS? Argh.
- Coría and some of his fans.
- The stupid ads.

PinkFeatherBoa
06-05-2004, 09:55 PM
The sex/pic threads annoy me a bit. I also get irritated by people who don't give credit to players who clearly deserve their wins, just becuase they beat that person's prefered player. I can get bothered by people slagging the player I know personally but I usually just laugh that off because it obviously can't be helped.:)

I don't get annoyed that much really, mainly because I'm still reletively new around here. More things/people wil annoy me more when I've been around longer.;)

Leena
06-05-2004, 10:09 PM
I get annoyed that there's no Williams' "fans" to make fun of... and I don't know who the stupid group is.

CooCooCachoo
06-05-2004, 10:10 PM
Yeah, that will surely happen ;)

star
06-06-2004, 01:37 AM
The only thing that bothers me is name calling for no particular reason other than you don't agree or support a player.

WyveN
06-06-2004, 04:33 AM
the sex threads
the trolls
the posters who appear to be 5 years old
the coria fans that turned up halfway through the FO

tall_one
06-06-2004, 04:37 AM
people who are rude for no real reason
name calling
those dumb naked pic/best butt threads
people who make fun of others for spelling something wrong in their posts
being called a safinslut

YoursTruly
06-06-2004, 04:40 AM
some boring threads (which are in the small numbers but still easy to spot)
having to re-sign in again
that's about it.....for now haha jk :D

star
06-06-2004, 04:42 AM
being called a safinslut

awwwwwwww :hug: :hug:

safinsluts are the some of the BEST people on the board. :)

So we must compare notes...... safinslut or duckcult? :lol:

I've embraced my duckhood. :rolls:

moonlight
06-06-2004, 04:47 AM
people who think they own this place and are not nice to newbies
people who go to a player's fan forum to wish him bad luck
the haters who attack some player's fans just because they don't like that player

star
06-06-2004, 04:48 AM
:hug: Couldn't agree more, Moonlight.

tall_one
06-06-2004, 04:53 AM
I've embraced my duckhood.
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
So since you have embraced you duckhood does that mean you have an official mascot? If you don't have one may I suggest him --> http://smileys.******************/cat/16/16_8_2.gif
:lol:

star
06-06-2004, 04:57 AM
:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:
So since you have embraced you duckhood does that mean you have an official mascot? If you don't have one may I suggest him --> http://smileys.******************/cat/16/16_8_2.gif

I LIKE HIM!!!!!

Didn't you ever see my tennis duck avatar? I had it for awhile. I'll resurrect it for Wimbledon.

tall_one
06-06-2004, 05:01 AM
Didn't you ever see my tennis duck avatar? I had it for awhile. I'll resurrect it for Wimbledon.
hmmmm I don't remember you having one, once I see it I will probably remember it though

star
06-06-2004, 05:05 AM
http:// hmmmm I don't remember you having one, once I see it I will probably remember it though

Is there someway I can put a picture from where I saved it on my computer on here?

tall_one
06-06-2004, 05:29 AM
yup do to the advanced instead of the quick reply at the buttom under "Additional Options" click on the manage attachment button and you can load the pic there :)

Clara Bow
06-06-2004, 07:17 AM
* trolls
* people who just create a thread to gloat about a player's loss (as opposed to a thread that celebrates players winning a match)
* along the same line- posters who go into a players's fan section just to berate the player- really what is the point of that?
* people who automiticaly categorize a county as losers, dopers, bullies, etc.

Lindsayfan
06-06-2004, 07:48 AM
*when there r 2/3 threads on the same topic
*sex-related threads (go flirting somewhere else!)

CooCooCachoo
06-06-2004, 09:20 AM
It's funny to see that we're all annoyed by the same things ;)

rassklovn
06-06-2004, 09:22 AM
It's funny to see that we're all annoyed by the same things ;)

See there is a common thread among us.

Peoples
06-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Most of all pop-up ads. But also Coria fans who aren't tolerant to the people who dislike this player.

rassklovn
06-06-2004, 09:40 AM
The poor quality of trolls, if you are going to troll at least make it funny.

Plus most of what has already been said.

star
06-06-2004, 12:19 PM
yup do to the advanced instead of the quick reply at the buttom under "Additional Options" click on the manage attachment button and you can load the pic there :)

Thanks Nikki!

:kiss:

Marine
06-06-2004, 12:25 PM
The gay threads (some people have a problem with that I think)
The stupid and repetitive threads "who's the most attractive, most unattractive player", "who"s the best player, who's the most prestigious grand slam ?" etc...

Peta Pan
06-06-2004, 12:59 PM
The pop-up ads... and the fact that if I put the pop-up blocker on, it gets rid of the ads but I can't rep people because that box is a pop-up too.

Other than that I'm happy to say that there is nothing that really annoys me about this place. I only arrived in January and it's been a lovely, friendly place to visit :)

Ma. Estefania
06-06-2004, 08:06 PM
The stupid Coria bashers who bring back things that happened about more than a year ago with Guillermo, only to make him look a whiner, crybaby, etc. :rolleyes:

Smankyou
06-07-2004, 03:01 AM
Smankyou... she shits me to tears. :p

star
06-07-2004, 03:12 AM
The pop-up ads... and the fact that if I put the pop-up blocker on, it gets rid of the ads but I can't rep people because that box is a pop-up too.

Other than that I'm happy to say that there is nothing that really annoys me about this place. I only arrived in January and it's been a lovely, friendly place to visit :)

If you use netscape or the google search bar on ie, it will block the pop ups but you will still be able to rep people.

¿esquímaux?
06-07-2004, 03:23 AM
People pm-ing me to change my avatar because they don't like it :o

Havok
06-07-2004, 03:46 AM
People pm-ing me to change my avatar because they don't like it :o
are you fucking kidding me? :bigcry::bigcry:
people who harp on players' games because they don't find it attractive
people who don't give players credit for winning something
people who find the most ridiculous reasons to hate someone and still can't overcome that enough to respect the guy as a player

alfonsojose
06-07-2004, 06:10 AM
coolman's threads :o

It has been great for me to be here. Only three points

.- Coria threads. The sad thing is i did one today, but since clay season it has been really :scared: Supporting him or attacking him, his name appears more than Williams sisters and Belgium babes at Wtahell.com, and that's is a bad sign. Poor guy. Let's gave him a break. It has been even worse than Roddick's threads last year.

-. People calling names or insulting others

-. Esquimaux. I didn't PM u, but your last three guys avatar was really hot. ;)Maybe it was because the overCoried nature of this board lately ;) , but of course, it's :o that somebody asks u to change the avatar

CooCooCachoo
06-07-2004, 06:52 AM
LOL Alfonso.. I knew you wouldn't mind the avatar ;)

¿esquímaux?
06-07-2004, 06:53 AM
:o Well, if you guys still want some eye candy, look at my profile picture :aplot: Hmmm maybe THAT should be my avatar :haha::tape::devil:

Kristen
06-07-2004, 06:59 AM
People trying to be funny...when they're not... and people who take things way too seriously :) But most of the people here are cool. I just ignore the halfwits.

Denise
06-07-2004, 07:27 AM
Well, I think ppl shouldn't be someone they're not... I mean, be funny/serious are a consequence of the subject! Ppl should be themself!
I agree with ya, ppl here are really cool! friendly! It's indeed nice to meet other marat's fans and etc. I enjoy be here talkin' discussin' with all. ;)

Chloe le Bopper
06-07-2004, 08:39 AM
the sex threads
the trolls
the posters who appear to be 5 years old
the coria fans that turned up halfway through the FO
Trust me. They are far more annoying to those of us who were his fan before RG ;)

Chloe le Bopper
06-07-2004, 08:42 AM
Coria is sort of the flavour of the month, so I'll use him for an example now, but it will be on to Roddick again in no time... I really get tired of people acting out as gloating fans, and then people whine about the fans and bag on their player, and this continues back and forth in a never ending cycle. You can even see some of it in this thread. "I hate the Coria fans", "I hate the Coria bashers", blah blah blah. It's exhausting. It's annoying. All of you.

Chloe le Bopper
06-07-2004, 08:43 AM
^^ and that? Is something that I'm going to remember next time it's "Roddick time"

Lalitha
06-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Well, I am increasingly annoyed by certain posts and posters on this thread and I just wanted to know what you think about it. So here is it.. spill the beans! :)

Wanted to make a poll out of this first, but kind of failed at that.. And of course people are annoyed by multiple things here. This is what I dislike here:

- The stupid ads.

I agree. It's increasingly annoying day by day. I thought this a place to discuss tennis and post opinions, but I think its going worse. More of other things are discussed here rather than tennis.

Also, there are quite a few threads which speaks the same things. Also, threads for one particular match alone?? Can't that be discussed in the RG thread itself??

I think its high time, the Management & Administration of MTF looks into this.

cool
06-07-2004, 09:44 AM
oops!! This is the first day for me here in this forum. Did I talk any thing wrong? I talked about Carla as beautiful girl. If it hurted you then I will stop talking such stuff here.

*SKYE*
06-07-2004, 09:46 AM
that doesnt matta talk about about wateva u want

Lee
06-07-2004, 03:25 PM
complaining others sig :p :devil:

Sparkz
06-07-2004, 10:41 PM
The 24 hour rep ban, its frustrating is that

tall_one
06-07-2004, 10:44 PM

tall_one
06-07-2004, 11:56 PM
okay this doesn't have anything to do with mtf, but I hate when people add me to their msn and don't tell me :( I just had someone add me and I don't know who it is..

Are any of you cuteolgik by chance?????? :confused:

Nymeria
06-08-2004, 06:45 AM
I hate it when people only want to hear good things about their fav player, and only say bad things about other players.

Btw tall_one you're right about people who add you on msn. I hate it, especially when I really have no idea who it is and how they did get my msn. Sometime ago someone added me, I still don't know who it is, coz he/ she is never online :scratch: I just deleted him/ her out of my list

CooCooCachoo
06-08-2004, 07:22 AM
Are any of you cuteolgik by chance??????

tssk you revealed my secret identity ;)

Pink Panther
06-08-2004, 08:05 AM
...the addiction... ;)

CooCooCachoo
06-08-2004, 08:40 AM
Yeah, the addiction is the worst!

Lalitha
06-08-2004, 09:35 AM
The worst thing that can happen to any Forum is having a thread on what they hate on the Forum.

Nymeria
06-08-2004, 12:30 PM
The worst thing that can happen to any Forum is having a thread on what they hate on the Forum.

:lol: You're right about that :o

about the addiction: I hate it, but I'm not as much addicted to this board as to wtaworld. But I used to be... I was quiet sad when the old atpworld disappeared, I'm glad it's back :)

denim
06-08-2004, 12:40 PM
hmmmmm for me its the live score thread where someone is describing the live action and each point update on match thats not being shown in your country and its at exciting stage and they say "sorry guys I have to go now"...lol

amethyst
06-08-2004, 03:46 PM
I never understand why people who pretend to be tennis fans are so negative about certain players etc. instead of enjoying all the excitement happening in men´s tennis.

andylover_16
06-08-2004, 04:19 PM
people who are rude for no real reason
name calling
those dumb naked pic/best butt threads
people who make fun of others for spelling something wrong in their posts
being called a safinslut

those are good reasons. I've never called anyone a "safinslut" have I? I apologize if i have. I know i mispell words alot though

michelleg
06-08-2004, 04:34 PM
Pop-up ads.

Xenophobes/excessive nationalism

disrespectful, insulting comments regarding other posters

closed-mindedness (ok, I for one am sick of the whole gay thread thing, doesn't matter about anyone's personal preferences, but its just not right to make assumptions about other peoples' preferences)

Graphically/excessively sexual threads.

What I wonder most is why we never seem to discuss the issues facing the actual ATP/tour itself more often. The doping scandal turned into a finger-pointing insult fest, when in actuality it should have led to some really insightful discussions about problems within the ATP. Same with the Mattress Mac-Mark Miles feud. It would be nice to see some discourse regarding these issues.

And of course, my own propensity to digress.....I'll have to work on limiting my responses to emoticons.

denim
06-08-2004, 05:17 PM
tell me about it .....after all we want threads about whos got the most canny forehand approach not whos got stomach thats most tempting to cover in baby oil...the who people fancy and sexual threads do go tooooo far.....sometimes the sport is forgotten and it becomes whos for fetish?? and not whos for tennis?? lol

denim
06-08-2004, 05:20 PM
The 24 hour rep ban, its frustrating is that

Reppers Anonymous (RA) is a group of us each week that meet up and deal with our addiction, you do not have to stand up first visit and say "i am so and so and i am a repper" we just chat about green dot addiction experiences and are one big family, i just wanted to tell you about it and let you know you are not alone.

Neely
06-08-2004, 08:01 PM
stubborn, ignorant, arrogant and/or narcissistic people who can't respect other posters' opinion at any costs and who are posting again and again and endlessly about the same topic to convince the other party how good and unbeatable their own opinion is
(I found myself in a few of these "discussions" already :o )

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2004, 09:02 PM
Well that narrows things down to about half the forum.... :)

denim
06-08-2004, 09:13 PM
lmao :lol: good call

Neely
06-08-2004, 09:18 PM
Well that narrows things down to about half the forum.... :)
lol, half of the forum is pretty much :rolleyes: :lol:

well, from my own personal experience it's only two people... and these two people didn't post yet in this thread, so much as a hint ;)

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2004, 09:27 PM
Ah, I'm just trying to get your goat. It didn't work, I see :p

Most of the forum is okay, it's just that the really "loud" ones are also the really obnoxious ones :D so it makes them see more numerous.

Unrelated, but after all the recent BS with Coria, I can relate to the flack that Roddick fans get.. well, to a point :) A couple of them deserve it sometimes ;)

tall_one
06-08-2004, 10:59 PM
...... I know i mispell words alot though
no no, it isn't people who misspell that drive me bonkers, it is the ones who go around correcting people that I don't like.

It happens on WTA world more than it does here, but someone will spell something wrong (and a lot of times it is a typo) and people will just start making fun of them, it is childish :rolleyes:

denim
06-08-2004, 11:05 PM
I TOTALLY AGREE and hate it and the thing is the people who jibe person know they do it themselves as we are not perfect and not machines, I am glad you brought it up tall one as when people do it its bitchy and just makes them look like their picking a fight.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2004, 11:07 PM
It bothers me too. I have done it, but only as an example for a poster who was doing it themselves ;)

I love when posters totally run out of anything to say so they use any of the following insults:

"you're ugly"
"you have no life"
"you made a typo, and this proves you are stupid"

And so and so forth. I mean, seriously. Is it really that hard to come up with better?

denim
06-08-2004, 11:21 PM
alsew if sombudy carnt speel itss fawlt of MTF for knot havinj a speel checker. I wood be lossed when I ews MS WORD dooing letters ass i make lott of errors.

denim
06-08-2004, 11:25 PM
It bothers me too. I have done it, but only as an example for a poster who was doing it themselves ;)

I love when posters totally run out of anything to say so they use any of the following insults:

"you're ugly"
"you have no life"

And so and so forth. I mean, seriously. Is it really that hard to come up with better?

god ur right about that......your ugly or you need to get a life...its like a child throwing tantrum and saying i hate you to parent cos they cant have sweets, if you put criticism for peoples faults over in inteligent constructive way they respect you and you often become friends. nobody on here is a bad person but people should weigh up peoples good and bad and be more accepting.

tall_one
06-08-2004, 11:26 PM
Is it really that hard to come up with better?
for some of them, yes, they have no creativity :lol:

star
06-08-2004, 11:28 PM
And I add to the list of insults that I read above... What are you? 13 years old?

And any number of gratuitous insults hurled at people simply because they support a certain player.

Conan the Librarian
06-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Lee

star
06-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Annoying people. ;)

Conan the Librarian
06-08-2004, 11:33 PM
star has the same gripe as Conan then.

Chloe le Bopper
06-08-2004, 11:35 PM
I tell people that they are acting 12 years old ALL THE TIME, and will continue to do so. That level of insult is not found in the WTAWORLD Book of Disses like "you have no life" is. The difference being that one can see from a posters words if they are acting juvenile. One can't see from a posters world what they look like, what they do for a living, what they do in their sparetime, how many friends they have, the quality of their friends... etc. They are different, and that is why.

tall_one
06-08-2004, 11:41 PM
Lee
:lol: Be nice to Lee, her Flames lost last night Conan!!

denim
06-08-2004, 11:42 PM
keeping with what your saying.....another one is "your gay" for a start they have no idea of your sexuality and if you were gay what is wrong with that??? their telling you they are homophobic so you win argument...i am straight but someone saying your gay has as much impact as saying you have green eyes lol

Lee
06-09-2004, 04:36 AM
Lee

You can petition to ban me :p

alfonsojose
06-09-2004, 06:02 AM
I tell people that they are acting 12 years old ALL THE TIME, and will continue to do so. That level of insult is not found in the WTAWORLD Book of Disses like "you have no life" is. The difference being that one can see from a posters words if they are acting juvenile. One can't see from a posters world what they look like, what they do for a living, what they do in their sparetime, how many friends they have, the quality of their friends... etc. They are different, and that is why.

Becca, Buy a pet :dog:

alfonsojose
06-09-2004, 06:06 AM

CooCooCachoo
06-09-2004, 06:06 AM
It bothers me too. I have done it, but only as an example for a poster who was doing it themselves

"you're ugly"
"you have no life"

Damn, Becca. I was looking for a typo, so that I could call you stupid. But I didn't find one :p Should I just go with "you have no life" and "you are ugly" now?

CooCooCachoo
06-09-2004, 06:07 AM

That is not this thread ;) This thread is on what BOTHERS you. Slight difference :p

alfonsojose
06-09-2004, 06:09 AM
...the addiction... ;)

:yeah: Some people out there believe this is Matrix, not MTF :lol: . They look themselves as Neo :cool: , or even worse Oracle :tape: , our saviors

But i do believe Coolman is mr. Smith (gay version :lol: ) who wants to destroy everything

Conan the Librarian
06-09-2004, 06:29 AM
You can petition to ban me :p

Conan is the eternal optimist and is hoping you will change your ways rather than face banishment to the tennis message board hinterlands.

Lee
06-09-2004, 06:30 AM
Conan is the eternal optimist and is hoping you will change your ways rather than face banishment to the tennis message board hinterlands.

In your dream, sweety! :)

Conan the Librarian
06-09-2004, 06:36 AM
Off to wtaworld.com with you!!

Kristen
06-09-2004, 08:15 AM
"Anymore pics?"

Zetlandsk
06-09-2004, 09:03 AM
I haven't been on this board for very long though the main gripes are
- Pop up ads
- Hypersensitive posters, what I mean is of course not everyone is going to like the same people, but there is a lack of respect for differing opinions, even the ones that are backed up well without the insults, it seems to some that they are automatically haters.
- Xenophobia, well my culture and way of thinking is better than yours. Different, yes but not better there is a difference.

tall_one
06-09-2004, 09:13 AM
pEoPLe WHo tYpE lIKe ThIs DriVE mE NuTS! UgHhHhHhH!!!! :(

Chloe le Bopper
06-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Becca, Buy a pet :dog:
Are you trying to serve as an example?

Chloe le Bopper
06-10-2004, 12:51 PM
Damn, Becca. I was looking for a typo, so that I could call you stupid. But I didn't find one :p Should I just go with "you have no life" and "you are ugly" now?
:p

Smankyou
06-10-2004, 01:23 PM
pEoPLe WHo tYpE lIKe ThIs DriVE mE NuTS! UgHhHhHhH!!!! :(
lyk OMG HI 2 U 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

Leo
06-10-2004, 10:25 PM
I'm bothered that I can't rep people (b/c my computer is stupid and dysfunctional), so I always feel bad when people good-rep me and I can't return the favor. :(

Neely
06-10-2004, 10:40 PM
I hate... no, let me say it differently, I loathe people who almost contribute (and if, it's only crap) nothing to this forum or don't even show up regularly, but then, all of a sudden, they pop up when a certain player loses (or is about to lose) just to dis this player or laughing their asses off about this player's loss or posting threads about this loss in the GM forum.
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

these people are just full of hatred :o

denim
06-10-2004, 10:43 PM
I'm bothered that I can't rep people (b/c my computer is stupid and dysfunctional), so I always feel bad when people good-rep me and I can't return the favor. :(

We will keep repping you and know that you are repping us back in spirit lol

Deboogle!.
06-10-2004, 10:47 PM
aw it's ok Leo :hug:

otherwise I agree with pretty much what everyone has said. I hate the lumping people together, the judging that goes on (in terms of extrapolating what a person is really like from the things they say on a fan message board :lol: ) based on who someone supports or why they support them or even some of their general beliefs (tennis or otherwise). Plus I hate when it gets personal. So many fights are over ONE player or something where if people really took the time to respect one another and discuss, a lot of us would see we have more in common than different :)

But what I REALLY hate is that some people are cowardly enough to not even deal with someone who bothers them directly. However if there was a thread for things I love, the Ignore option would be top o' my list :)

denim
06-10-2004, 10:47 PM
and i just repped you leo dont worry about not being able to rep bacl :) :) :)

Ma. Estefania
06-11-2004, 12:16 AM
We will keep repping you and know that you are repping us back in spirit lol

LOL :D Denim....in spirit :lol:

Leo
06-11-2004, 05:27 AM
and i just repped you leo dont worry about not being able to rep bacl :) :) :)

Thanks buddy. :)

Did you get my spiritual good-rep to you? ;)

alfonsojose
06-11-2004, 06:06 AM
Are you trying to serve as an example?

That's not me. :awww: I forgot it. You have spent so much time here. :hug: This :dog: is a dog. D-O-G ;)

alfonsojose
06-11-2004, 06:09 AM
LOL :D Denim....in spirit :lol:

Nice avatar, Ma. Estefania

Ma. Estefania
06-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Thanx :)

denim
06-12-2004, 12:09 AM
in a nutshell .....too much talk of willies and six packs and not enough talk of forehands and ranking points lol

Sparkz
06-29-2004, 07:58 PM
Thinking someone is a he when they are she or a she when they are he, it can be quite embarassing, I sent somebody a kiss smiley in personal message and thought they were female but was male.

Vass
06-29-2004, 08:21 PM
Thinking someone is a he when they are she or a she when they are he, it can be quite embarassing, I sent somebody a kiss smiley in personal message and thought they were female but was male.
You mean that you bother youself? :) Because you do it... ;)
Actually this thing is okay. It's funny, realy, and is understandable.

Lalitha
06-30-2004, 05:47 AM
Actually even i get confused by this she/he. So, while refering I use their login ID itself.

YoursTruly
06-30-2004, 09:30 PM
I don't like how slow MTF appears, no matter how fast your connection is!

Ballbuster
06-30-2004, 10:35 PM
I don't like how slow MTF appears, no matter how fast your connection is!

yes, my MTF has been unusually slow today and yesterday

denim
06-30-2004, 10:58 PM
mine kept saying page cannot be displayed for about 15 minutes ARGGHHHHHHHHHH

denim
06-30-2004, 11:50 PM
the who is greatest player ever threads too lmao theres been too many and its raking up old ground.......why cant people just accept its vince spadea and deal with it :lol:

Gonzalo81
07-01-2004, 01:36 AM
:haha: denim

CarnivalCarnage
07-01-2004, 02:40 AM

- The stupid ads.

Your name.

smudger
07-01-2004, 02:46 AM
bad breath

*SKYE*
07-01-2004, 08:07 AM
hmmm... the lack of TTT games... all we have is PAW

gina_
07-01-2004, 09:14 AM
I'm sorry but I hate that you singled out Coria fans specifically for this. Perhaps sometimes we're guilty of being overzealous fans but I don't think it's just for Coria, other fans do the same. It's really not fair to just stereotype.

*SKYE*
07-01-2004, 09:37 AM
wat? are u talking to me?

Eden
01-18-2014, 11:12 AM
The better question would be what doesn't bother me on MTF these days :p

Nathaliia
01-18-2014, 01:36 PM
these days:

- too many trolls banned
- not enough sex threads anymore
- coria stopped playing :sobbing:

Rychu
01-18-2014, 02:33 PM
Too many serious posters and not enough trolling.

Bad for the game

TigerTim
01-18-2014, 02:36 PM
that nadal will be the goat :mad: an injustice to the sport

Sofonda Cox
01-18-2014, 02:41 PM
these days:

- too many trolls banned
- not enough sex threads anymore

:worship:

ProdigyEng
01-18-2014, 02:42 PM
Mods/admins not consistent, holding grudges on certain posters for petty reasons. Banning posters for petty reasons whilst allowing vicious trolls to get off scot free.

Noleta
01-18-2014, 04:19 PM
I like MTF.:rocker:

Dead Net Cord
01-18-2014, 04:22 PM
pfl's ban

miura88
01-18-2014, 04:31 PM
Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis... the stones... so calm... Cunard... unfinished...

Noleta
01-18-2014, 04:58 PM
Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast heaven to hell so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation is seen to waste and pine waste and pine and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicilline and succedanea in a word I resume and concurrently simultaneously for reasons unknown to shrink and dwindle in spite of the tennis I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell to shrink and dwindle I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per caput since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per caput approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and than the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold an sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull to shrink and waste and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis... the stones... so calm... Cunard... unfinished...

My eyes.:eek::eek:

Doktor Carpet
01-18-2014, 05:12 PM
People who always says your favorite player is injured when he loses. Disrespectful to the other player, should be a bannable offense, just like acusing someone of doping without proof.

ClutchOnandWin
01-18-2014, 05:41 PM
Sheep, posters that copy the second or third post responses which "sound" right. False opinions from peole that are set due to not wanting to upset the general poster.

Posters that think a player is better than another because of his ranking or being more well known and commercial.

Superficial tennis pseudo's.

People that are unable to think for themselves because they're worried about their "MTF cred"

ClutchOnandWin
01-18-2014, 05:47 PM
Females that can't separate how attractive a player is with how good they are and what qualties to their game they have.

Nadal fanatics that enter in threads for topics unconcerning to Nadal and talking about traits unrelated to Nadal. but yet still somehow manage to manufacture a way to mention him.

"Example"

Who was better at cruising through early rounds of slams? Current peak Novak or past peak Federer?

- Female enters thread and suggests Nadal is the besta t cruising through quarters and semi's.

^Not only completely false and insincere but extremely ANNYOING.

leng jai
01-18-2014, 09:13 PM
I don't like I get singled out and bullied by Djokoking fans :sad:

Mong Mong
01-18-2014, 09:17 PM
What bothers you most of MTF?

This. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/2095c354.gif

cinnabar
01-18-2014, 09:25 PM
That there are so many posts on here saying nasty things about players after they lose, or they just find something to complain about with anyone they don't like. I mean, I can't stand certain players, but I try to avoid saying anything mean about them on here because I know there are others that like those players.
Also I feel like there are some (Nadal, Gasquet, etc) that no one seems to be able to say anything nice about.

Sofonda Cox
01-18-2014, 09:37 PM
This. http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v232/korn0818/2095c354.gif

miura88 is a psychopath, it will be banned before long.

nole_no1
01-18-2014, 09:38 PM

Who reads all this shit?

miura88
01-18-2014, 10:23 PM
Who reads all this shit?

Vladimir and Estragon, I believe it helps them pass the time.

ProdigyEng
01-18-2014, 10:33 PM
Posters who belittle other posters for posting their, not always correct opinions/technical judgements.

Big Bodacious
01-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Lack of respect for GOATdal

All those repulsive Divamugtrov tards :o

Fedtards

Nostalgiatards

Bitter Serbtards

WTA haters

Haters who act like unbiased posters but are bad at hiding their hate

The fact that you have to wait for 30 seconds between posts

The fact that permabanned posters have a chance to come back (most disgusting rule ever imo)

Everyone who mentions the MTF Fraudbook group

The vulture "meme"

Sheeple generally

One-handed BH tards

Fast surface tards

Nationalistic tards

Ballbasher tards

MichaelKrep
01-18-2014, 10:47 PM
Objective analysts are the worst.

August
01-18-2014, 11:43 PM
One-handed BH tards

Fast surface tards

I just wonder what makes those 1HBH tards and fast surface tards more annoying that 2HBH tards and slow surface tards.

Police Of Mind
01-18-2014, 11:57 PM
There are plenty of funny and embarrassing things. The sheer unironic tone most people have and idolisation is amusing to say the least, as is the way people leap to the defence of the fave with alarming regularity. Anyone that can't take a bit of stick towards their favourite player is not really worth taking seriously. The general lack of wit and constant referencing of players by their first names is just bad.

Mong Mong
01-19-2014, 12:52 AM
Lack of respect for GOATdal

All those repulsive Divamugtrov tards :o

Fedtards

Nostalgiatards

Bitter Serbtards

WTA haters

Haters who act like unbiased posters but are bad at hiding their hate

The fact that you have to wait for 30 seconds between posts

The fact that permabanned posters have a chance to come back (most disgusting rule ever imo)

Everyone who mentions the MTF Fraudbook group

The vulture "meme"

Sheeple generally

One-handed BH tards

Fast surface tards

Nationalistic tards

Ballbasher tards

King Bodacious-sus! :worship:

Cloren
01-19-2014, 01:26 AM
Ash86

Mr. Oracle
01-19-2014, 10:38 PM
edit..typo.

what i meant to say is we should all get along.

Mr. Oracle
01-19-2014, 10:45 PM
Posters who belittle other posters for posting their, not always correct opinions/technical judgements.

Yeah, that irks me too! :sport:

Sofonda Cox
01-19-2014, 11:02 PM
The above poster.

Kiedis
01-19-2014, 11:09 PM
Ash86

I though it was me. Very disappointed :(

Kiedis
01-19-2014, 11:46 PM
I don't like I get singled out and bullied by Djokoking fans :sad:
What a fucking liar. But if you love it :lol:

cobalt60
01-20-2014, 01:00 AM
Some of the hypocrital statements made why a poster dislikes/hates a player. Come on people- many players grunt, cheat,never give their opponents credit for the win, fake injury, etc etc.

Hewitt =Legend
01-20-2014, 01:02 AM
The bullying.

cobalt60
01-20-2014, 01:03 AM
The bullying.

Ah yes that too :yeah:

leng jai
01-20-2014, 02:12 AM
The bullying.

GOAT hypocrisy.

Murray=God
01-20-2014, 03:09 AM
Trolls every which direction you look in

Kowchi
01-20-2014, 03:32 AM
Everything about this place used to bother me.

Until I stopped caring and learned to enjoy it

ibreak4coffee
01-20-2014, 06:22 AM
Statements on a daily basis that tennis would die had someone's favorite player not won...

Otherwise I enjoy all the nonsense I read every day

Cloren
01-20-2014, 11:06 AM
I though it was me. Very disappointed :(

You are not even close m8

B-Nard
01-20-2014, 11:23 AM
The fact many members mindlessly bash players, yet, if they were to see them in real life, they'd tuck their tails between their longs, blush, smile, and ask for an autograph, whilst stumbling in speech.

Example:

Slade meets Nadal in person.

Me: "Hey, Nadal, did you know this Slade guy is always bashing you online?"

Slade: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a8b10aaf6522d2a5c03aac50373a3ef9/tumblr_mmjt1k0fFx1sp9fcho1_250.gif

Sorry mate, you were the first example that came to me.

Avi14
01-20-2014, 11:36 AM
The fact many members mindlessly bash players, yet, if they were to see them in real life, they'd tuck their tails between their longs, blush, smile, and ask for an autograph, whilst stumbling in speech.

Example:

Slade meets Nadal in person.

Me: "Hey, Nadal, did you know this Slade guy is always bashing you online?"

Slade: http://24.media.tumblr.com/a8b10aaf6522d2a5c03aac50373a3ef9/tumblr_mmjt1k0fFx1sp9fcho1_250.gif

Sorry mate, you were the first example that came to me.

I second this.:yeah:

Kiedis
01-20-2014, 02:13 PM
You are not even close m8

Ok, but at least you have dedicated me some of your best tantrums :hug:

TravelingFanGirl
01-20-2014, 10:51 PM
TROLLS MTF has always had trolls, but if feels like a huge troll uprising in recent years. That was always a hard thing to get used to because I enjoy getting to know other fans and their points of view. I've made a lot of great friends on this site. All of my best friends in fact. Everything I write is genuine, and it's hard to distinguish what a person feels or what a person is just doing for shits and giggles.
Mindless Player Bashing Of course I don't like all of the players on tour. For example, many times I've discussed my dislike for Serena Williams' attitude and comments Federer has made in the press. However, I have huge respect for every single one of these athletes. Even when they are having a terrible year or unstable in their careers, I understand the hard work they are still putting into it. All those sacrifices they have to make on a daily basis to be in this sport. Then one player will loose a set or even a game and the vultures will pounce on them as though they haven't eaten in centuries. I'd like to see true conversations between people. You don't like someone? That's fine. Let's discuss it. Instead I get "That guy's a filthy mug". Well, that was an intelligent conversation. Thank you!
Disrespect to other fans I've seen so much disrespect to other fans.You don't have to agree with someone, but more should agree to disagree and leave the personal attacks out!
Bashing Beyond MTF Bashing players on a forum site is one thing, but it disgusts me to see MTFers and any tennis fan in general bring their hate filled comments to a player's twitter. For example, Sergiy Stakhovsky. I've read a lot of vile comments thrown his way and I don't understand it. Oh he lost a match? He said something you personally don't agree with? Tough cookies! He's a great guy and was always super nice every time I met him. He even helped with my friend's charity when I approached him about it. Robin Haase was having problems with death threats, and I'm sure a lot of players have those same tweets. A lot of these players have a great heart and work their asses off. Again, more respect through out the tennis world would be amazing to see!

Johnny Groove
01-20-2014, 11:20 PM
Everything about this place used to bother me.

Until I stopped caring and learned to enjoy it

Dr. Strangelove. How I learned to stop worrying and enjoy the trolling.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/7/73/Slim-pickens_riding-the-bomb_enh-lores.jpg

Police Of Mind
01-20-2014, 11:22 PM
Also the tolerance of crap gimmicks and crap posters.

Cloren
01-21-2014, 07:36 AM
Ok, but at least you have dedicated me some of your best tantrums :hug:

I love how you are trying to annoy me by saying things that are not even close to being true :lol: