Ivan vows to get back to the top [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ivan vows to get back to the top

RickDaStick
11-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Just read an article about him and he says he is really motivated to get back to the top and feels like he has 3-4 GOOD years of tennis in him. Also said he is not taking a vacation this year and will start training a lot sooner than before. He will play Doha, Kooyang, AUS open and Zagreb to start the year.

Blue Heart24
11-06-2007, 08:42 PM
Glad if he really said that,can you give me a link to this?:wavey:

RickDaStick
11-06-2007, 08:54 PM
Glad if he really said that,can you give me a link to this?:wavey:

Its in vecernji list in the tennis section

Deathless Mortal
11-07-2007, 08:02 AM
Just read an article about him and he says he is really motivated to get back to the top and feels like he has 3-4 GOOD years of tennis in him. Also said he is not taking a vacation this year and will start training a lot sooner than before. He will play Doha, Kooyang, AUS open and Zagreb to start the year.

That's nice.
Only one thing. Zagreb will be few weeks later in 2008. He will skip Marseille and Rotterdam? :confused:

RickDaStick
11-07-2007, 01:05 PM
That's nice.
Only one thing. Zagreb will be few weeks later in 2008. He will skip Marseille and Rotterdam? :confused:

Oh sorry I just assumed Zagreb was the 1st tournament after Australia so you are right. Im sure he will play Rotterdam, I could see him not playing Marseille though because he wont want to play 4 weeks in a row with Dubai.

Deathless Mortal
11-07-2007, 07:56 PM
Oh sorry I just assumed Zagreb was the 1st tournament after Australia so you are right. Im sure he will play Rotterdam, I could see him not playing Marseille though because he wont want to play 4 weeks in a row with Dubai.

Ok thanks :)

El Legenda
11-09-2007, 04:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VwoL2O5eKG8