a 2008 calendar featuring some arnaud pics :) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

a 2008 calendar featuring some arnaud pics :)

Via
10-25-2007, 02:47 AM
http://viatennis.smakdesign.com.au/vtp/images/calsample_dec08.jpg

See
http://viatennis.smakdesign.com.au/vtp/cal_main.htm

a word of warning... there are other players featured on the calendar as well, so fans like marine may feel repulsive to look at some of the others! :lol:

anyway, if any arnaud fan is interested, by all means read all the small print and fill in the form on the website, but remember to pm me here (or email me directly), cos i will surely give my friends here a big discount, or i may not even charge you at all... if i am feeling generous ;)

:wavey:

Kezzi
10-27-2007, 06:47 PM
Unfortunately I don't use calenders, but I'm honoured Arnaud is on my birth month :D

I think I'll look at the rest of the calender some other time, I'm online at the computer of the Aachen Challenger at the moment :lol:

Via
10-28-2007, 12:00 AM
:kiss: you've replied!

Hangdog
10-28-2007, 11:52 PM
I want the thirteenth month Devildember with pictures of the certain player :awww:

Kezzi
10-29-2007, 09:40 PM
13th month? :p

Via
10-29-2007, 10:38 PM
irina i'll make a special one for you.... replace any month with, you know who. so get in touch and discuss ;)

btw congrats to your favs on an excellent week indeed (though didn't arnaud get to top 10 the week before? i'm just so confused)

Hangdog
10-30-2007, 08:06 PM
13th month? :p
Very nice number :devil:
irina i'll make a special one for you.... replace any month with, you know who. so get in touch and discuss ;)

btw congrats to your favs on an excellent week indeed (though didn't arnaud get to top 10 the week before? i'm just so confused)

Yay! A special edition :rocker2: :lol:

But really, are you fair dinkum? I didn't mean to bother you or whatever.
And I just want to congratulate you on your work, it's so great when you bring your ideas to the life, when a virtual thing from your imagination comes out and gets a form and a size... Well done! :hug:

And oh - yes, it was a lovely week but really nervous as well. As for Arnaud, I didn't check but I believe he had earned his highest ranking after his two matches in Madrid a week before but officially it should have been announced on the following Monday, i.e. October 22nd.

Via
10-30-2007, 10:35 PM
But really, are you fair dinkum? I didn't mean to bother you or whatever.
And I just want to congratulate you on your work, it's so great when you bring your ideas to the life, when a virtual thing from your imagination comes out and gets a form and a size... Well done! :hug:

And oh - yes, it was a lovely week but really nervous as well. As for Arnaud, I didn't check but I believe he had earned his highest ranking after his two matches in Madrid a week before but officially it should have been announced on the following Monday, i.e. October 22nd.

fair dinkum... :lol: have you been talking to a lot of aussies? ;)

thanks for your comment:hug: and yes of course i mean it like i promised you when i was still thinking about it :) so come on, tell me how you want your special edition ;)

ok i accept that arnaud is officially at his highest ranking oct 22 (i don't really care about small details to tell you the truth!)

Hangdog
10-31-2007, 09:57 PM
fair dinkum... :lol: have you been talking to a lot of aussies? ;)

thanks for your comment:hug: and yes of course i mean it like i promised you when i was still thinking about it :) so come on, tell me how you want your special edition ;)

ok i accept that arnaud is officially at his highest ranking oct 22 (i don't really care about small details to tell you the truth!)
Not much more than you to Russians I suppose! Just heard it by chance and thought to find out the meaning and practise a bit :)

Is it alright if I message you later on Friday? I'm afraid I can't do anything before :rolleyes:

And not that I care about details (although while typing this I've thought that I do it fact...) but the main thing it suited well to my Top 3 list lol :)

Via
10-31-2007, 10:55 PM
Is it alright if I message you later on Friday? I'm afraid I can't do anything before :rolleyes:

anytime ;)