Pictures [Archive] - Page 4 - MensTennisForums.com

Pictures

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:19 PM
Can't wait to see the article.

Corina2605
03-09-2005, 03:22 PM
THANKS REIKO for scannig these amazing pics :)!!!

Choupi
03-09-2005, 03:26 PM
Choupi, that means we get the article translation a few minutes earlier, doesn't it?
Exactly Reiko! :)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 03:35 PM
Like the pics. Would love the article when available.

Choupi
03-09-2005, 04:35 PM
Tiff, I can't go faster than what I'm doing...half of the article is already done. :)

sigmagirl91
03-09-2005, 05:06 PM
Whenever you're finished. It's cool, no hurry.

Vale
03-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Choupi, what you are doing is a great and noble thing, which will further the happiness of humankind (almost all of it :D )!

taysbest
03-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Choupi- take your time- we know those articles are long.
Thank you so much Reiko for the pics! They are terrific! They made my day!

taysbest
03-09-2005, 07:40 PM
This is the cover of a popular gossip mag here. They caught Gastón and Marcela at Miami airport when he went to meet her flight an hour after his, on Saturday 5th, 5:30 am. He rented a silver Mitsubishi and they went off to the “brand new luxury flat” he’s just bought in the Fontainbleau building.

I won’t translate the article, but should anyone want to see it, the link is http://www.caras.uolsinectis.com.ar/esta_edicion/nota_00.htm#

The cover is in: http://www.caras.uolsinectis.com.ar/esta_edicion/images/tapa.jpg

Thanks for this Vale- but my question is why does she have to push the cart? If he's well enough to play tennis, he's well enough to push that cart. That poor girl is very petite looking and that cart looks heavy! :)

Sommarsverige
03-09-2005, 08:29 PM
Sorry, but I did not follow this theme from the beginning, but what kind of Gaston book is it you have got, Choupi?
Sounds very interesting and I am also waiting for the translation of the article ;)

BTW, thank you so much for the pics, Choupi, and you should have got a PM :)

Choupi
03-09-2005, 08:58 PM
Sorry, but I did not follow this theme from the beginning, but what kind of Gaston book is it you have got, Choupi?
Sounds very interesting and I am also waiting for the translation of the article ;)

BTW, thank you so much for the pics, Choupi, and you should have got a PM :)
Yes I got a PM. And you must have had one in return! :) I'm glad you liked them. I thought of you when I took them. Telling myself that I knew somebody who would really appreciate to be in my shoes at that time... ;)

As for the book, in fact, it is our French Tennis Magazine of April which has an article about Gaston. He had been interviewed right after his withdrawal from the Mexican Open. And I'm working on the translation.

Sommarsverige
03-09-2005, 09:56 PM
Yes I got a PM. And you must have had one in return! :) I'm glad you liked them. I thought of you when I took them. Telling myself that I knew somebody who would really appreciate to be in my shoes at that time... ;)

As for the book, in fact, it is our French Tennis Magazine of April which has an article about Gaston. He had been interviewed right after his withdrawal from the Mexican Open. And I'm working on the translation.

Thanks for it, Choupi ;) I will come here more often in the future so I know directly what you guys are talkinga about :)

Choupi
03-10-2005, 06:47 AM
Thanks for it, Choupi ;) I will come here more often in the future so I know directly what you guys are talkinga about :)And you'll be welcome each time you come... :)

Vale
03-10-2005, 02:03 PM
Thanks for this Vale- but my question is why does she have to push the cart? If he's well enough to play tennis, he's well enough to push that cart. That poor girl is very petite looking and that cart looks heavy! :)

I received a helpful PM suggesting the Caras cover looks doctored! :eek: It never occurred to me it might be a fake, but Caras may not have managed to photograph them together and put together this collage (which would explain why they look as if they didn't know each other). But there's another rag called Pronto that shows them getting into the car, so it would seem they ARE together. The long arm of the Argentine media reaches as far as Miami! :devil:

sigmagirl91
03-10-2005, 02:04 PM
I received a helpful PM suggesting the Caras cover looks doctored! :eek: It never occurred to me it might be a fake, but Caras may not have managed to photograph them together and put together this collage (which would explain why they look as if they didn't know each other). But there's another rag called Pronto that shows them getting into the car, so it would seem they ARE together. The long arm of the Argentine media reaches as far as Miami! :devil:

Wow..... :eek:

bovenbuuf
03-10-2005, 02:35 PM
yes some people do a lot to create couples

Choupi
03-10-2005, 04:01 PM
The long arm of the Argentine media reaches as far as Miami! :devil:
I wish it could be cut! or torn off...Somebody got an axe?

Adri
03-10-2005, 05:15 PM
I wish it could be cut! or torn off...Somebody got an axe?
I'll try to find one!!!

Thanks Reiko for posting the pictures of the article! :hug: you rock my socks as always... And it worked to practice my French, but I'll still wait for Choupi's translation of course because I only understood like half of it ;) :lol:

taysbest
03-10-2005, 09:33 PM

Hum....makes you wonder doesn't it. I do feel bad for them. I can't imagine why the press wants pics of them in a car together...weird. But if they were together and he made her push the cart- I'll be mad :D (I won't really)

Choupi
03-11-2005, 06:26 AM
I'll try to find one!!!

Thanks Reiko for posting the pictures of the article! :hug: you rock my socks as always... And it worked to practice my French, but I'll still wait for Choupi's translation of course because I only understood like half of it ;) :lol:
Adri, I've just posted in the "news and articles" thread that it was over. Just need to type it. So if I have some time during the day, you'll have it! :)

reiko
03-11-2005, 07:17 PM
THought we had this only in b/w:
http://www.infobae.com/adjuntos/imagenes/57/0035723B.jpg

Daniel
03-12-2005, 04:37 AM
Reiko :) thans for the pic

Washa Koroleva
03-12-2005, 02:01 PM
I'd like to see more of his ass on it :p

<3 thanks

Choupi
03-12-2005, 02:49 PM
Then it seems you're in the wrong thread for what you're waiting for Olga! :)

Washa Koroleva
03-12-2005, 07:19 PM
There's no right thread for what I want :sad:

Choupi
03-12-2005, 07:45 PM
Awwwww...poor Olga! :sad:

willie
03-12-2005, 08:31 PM
GAUDIO and his new girlfriend an argentine actress in the airport of miami

http://www.caras.uolsinectis.com.ar...images/tapa.jpg

sigmagirl91
03-12-2005, 09:42 PM
Been there, seen that.

GermanBoy
03-13-2005, 04:39 PM
While waiting for Choupi's translation of Gaston article,
I thought I just post the scans for those who have not
much patience..... I was anyway going to scan other
things for my friends, so hope Choupi will not mind.

Was this report published in the French tennis magazine? :confused: Carlita, do you have that one, too? I am sure, Choupi already has that article, so she wouldn`t mind you giving it to me... :p

Choupi
03-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Was this report published in the French tennis magazine? :confused: Carlita, do you have that one, too? I am sure, Choupi already has that article, so she wouldn`t mind you giving it to me... :p
Alex, I have posted the translation of that article in the "news and articles" section.

GermanBoy
03-13-2005, 04:44 PM
Do you think I need it? :devil:

Choupi
03-13-2005, 04:51 PM
Do you think I need it? :devil:
If you don't have Tennis Magazine, yes... :) As for your ability to understand it, I think you shouldn't have too much trouble, based on what you've shown me from your French knowledge so far. ;)

GermanBoy
03-13-2005, 06:59 PM
That`s what I meant... ;)

BTW, I was interested in the pictures... :p

reiko
03-13-2005, 08:23 PM
I forgot to post this pic from the latest French Tennis Magazine.
(I think the same pic was on the magazine site, too, and I posted it earlier)

Sommarsverige
03-13-2005, 09:19 PM
So cute pic, thanks for sharing it, Reiko :worship: :hug:

User id 7816
03-13-2005, 10:46 PM
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/liebe/whis_lovemelt04_13864.gif

Washa Koroleva
03-14-2005, 04:04 AM
I can't open the gf airport pic :(

Choupi
03-14-2005, 04:29 AM
http://www.mainzelahr.de/smile/liebe/whis_lovemelt04_13864.gif
Alma, are you OK? Shall I call for some rescue for you? ;)

sigmagirl91
03-14-2005, 11:03 AM
Back off, everyone. That's MY pic. :o

taysbest
03-14-2005, 11:38 AM
Here are some pics that Reiko resized for me. (thank you so much Reiko!) They are from Gente

Vale
03-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Thanks, Tays! :D the first one with the clay background is great, but my fave is the little one with Vilas when he received the Olimpia de Plata last year. No idea who the Tequila girl is :eek: and I guess the last one is Natalia.

There are nice pics of Gastón at the airport en route to Miami that I can’t download but that you might like to see. They’re from the gossip mags Gente and Pronto, and have been scanned and posted by Marcela’s fans in the forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/232713.
The trouble with these mags is that you don't have access unless you use UOL as an Internet server, that's why the pics are so hard to come by :devil:

User id 7816
03-14-2005, 03:16 PM
Choupi Im better....and Sigma Im not stealing ur pic then :p ;)

thanx for these tays and reiko, the clay :hearts:

reiko
03-14-2005, 05:29 PM
Tays and Vale, thanks for sharing the pics.
I love every Gaston on- or off-court! :angel:

RogiFan88
03-14-2005, 06:30 PM
lovely Gato, Reiko! gracias!

RogiFan88
03-14-2005, 06:32 PM
I forgot to post this pic from the latest French Tennis Magazine.
(I think the same pic was on the magazine site, too, and I posted it earlier)

If he looks like that in Montreal, I will swoon... and I still won't be able to talk to him [in TO last yr I had laryngitis when I saw him and couldn't talk to him... :p :( :sad: :rolleyes: ]!

Sommarsverige
03-14-2005, 06:53 PM
Thank you so much for the pics, Reiko and tays :worship:

taysbest
03-15-2005, 11:46 AM
Thanks, Tays! :D the first one with the clay background is great, but my fave is the little one with Vilas when he received the Olimpia de Plata last year. No idea who the Tequila girl is :eek: and I guess the last one is Natalia.

There are nice pics of Gastón at the airport en route to Miami that I can’t download but that you might like to see. They’re from the gossip mags Gente and Pronto, and have been scanned and posted by Marcela’s fans in the forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/232713.
The trouble with these mags is that you don't have access unless you use UOL as an Internet server, that's why the pics are so hard to come by :devil:

thanks for the link Vale. She's a very pretty girl!

reiko
03-15-2005, 02:15 PM
If he looks like that in Montreal, I will swoon... and I still won't be able to talk to him [in TO last yr I had laryngitis when I saw him and couldn't talk to him... :p :( :sad: :rolleyes: ]!

Laryngitis - I had to look in dictionery, then :haha: (sorry).
Poor one - you should have talk to him by means of writing, then. ;)

Some coffie, everyone?

RogiFan88
03-15-2005, 05:05 PM
Laryngitis - I had to look in dictionery, then :haha: (sorry).
Poor one - you should have talk to him by means of writing, then. ;)

Some coffie, everyone?

Or maybe I s have used sign language... or better, body language! ;)

RogiFan88
03-15-2005, 05:06 PM
Gaston always looks like a little boy to me... so cute!

Adri
03-15-2005, 11:44 PM
Some coffie, everyone?
:lol: Oh, the Nescafe empire... I confess I was addicted to that coffee, but I stopped drinking it for a while. Yesterday I bought a cup, and was shocked at how expensive it had turned! I must go back to regular coffee :p

Thanks for posting those, Reiko. Where did you find them?

Adri
03-16-2005, 12:39 AM
Tay, thanks for posting the Gente pics! The first one is my favorite, too :D.

They’re from the gossip mags Gente and Pronto, and have been scanned and posted by Marcela’s fans in the forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/232713.
I love Marcela's pink shoes! (on the Miami photos) ;) Yes, she's very pretty. I had no idea she acted on "Chiquititas"; I used to watch it sometimes.

Vale
03-16-2005, 12:12 PM
Adri, In the Zabaleta show those guys have such a zany humour: Edgardo Massa kidded Gastón saying something like "I HATE so-and-so because he necked with Marcela Kloosterboer in Clave de Sol" (another adolescent TV soap)! :lol: Did you ever see it? They didn't show G's reply, if any.
Btw, apparently Marcela only stayed in Miami for a few days, as planned. I've no idea if they're an item or if they just said "pleased to meet you"! :rolleyes:

reiko
03-16-2005, 02:41 PM
Thanks for posting those, Reiko. Where did you find them?

I googled for "Gaudio" and "Nescafe" and got the pics from nescafe.ar and tennisdigital.com.ar.

Vale, thanks for the link (for the magazine scans not available on-line) and other info.
I'm being a bit too gossippy :o nowadays but it is nice to see Gaston off-court.....

Sommarsverige
03-16-2005, 07:06 PM
Thanks reiko for the coffee pics :worship:
Even if I don´t drink coffee, this could be a reason to start with it ;)

reiko
03-16-2005, 07:27 PM
Even if I don´t drink coffee, this could be a reason to start with it
"Gaston effect" - I'll have more Nescafe for sure. ;)

Forgot to post the Nescafe mini Gaston poster:
http://www.doqsports.com.ar/gaudio4.jpg

A wall paper "Speedy Gaston":
http://www.tennisitaliano.it/edisport/tennis/notizie.nsf/MultimediaNewsPub/2D43C4ABF6B8BEEEC1256EA800382ADA?OpenDocument

Attached are pics from Diadora site. (I don't know if we have seen them.)

ERRATA: The Nescafe pics I posted last were from doqsports.com.ar
and tennisdigital.com.ar, no pics found in nestle.com.

User id 7816
03-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Nescafe & Gaston, not a bad combo, hehe! :)
reiko how r u finding all these, ur amazing :eek:

Adri
03-17-2005, 02:34 AM
Adri, In the Zabaleta show those guys have such a zany humour: Edgardo Massa kidded Gastón saying something like "I HATE so-and-so because he necked with Marcela Kloosterboer in Clave de Sol" (another adolescent TV soap)! :lol: Did you ever see it? They didn't show G's reply, if any.
:lol:!!! I definitely saw that! The comment on "Tenis Pro" I mean (I think I mentioned it when I reviewed last week's show). I didn't see Clave del Sol though, we don't get Argentine soaps here except for a few ones I don't remember right now ;) The one I'm watching right now is Floricienta... I know it's for kids but well, in ways I'm still a kid and I don't know why I got hooked with it :lol:...

Vale
03-17-2005, 12:44 PM
Adri, you're just a kid at heart! :D I'm going in the opposite direction, I think my one neuron has slipped! :eek: Because when I wrote Clave de Sol, I meant to write "Son Amores". I think that's the one mentioned in the Zabaleta show.

Sommarsverige
03-17-2005, 09:07 PM
Thanks for the pics, reiko ;)

reiko
03-20-2005, 10:32 PM
have you already checked this new ATP profile pic?
http://www.atptennis.com/en/players/playerprofiles/images/G374_AS.jpg

Attached pic was taken by a friend of mine in Kitzbuhel 2004.
(Cropped by me)

Vale
03-21-2005, 12:38 PM
Thanks Reiko! That green seems to be his favourite colour. :)

Vale
03-21-2005, 05:11 PM
There are new pics of Gastón and Marcela Kloosterboer, again at Miami airport, in her forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/232713 , scanned from this week’s Gente.
They still try to appear as if they don’t know each other, and she keeps averting her face, but in the last one they’re seen together. He’s wearing his old grey knitted cap again (a good luck charm?), en route to California, and apparently she travelled too, after spending five days together in the Fontainebleau/Hilton towers. They say he was in a good mood and that when the photographer’s flash went off he asked him nicely “Are you on my flight?” :D

Sommarsverige
03-21-2005, 07:51 PM
Thanks Reiko! That green seems to be his favourite colour. :)

This was the same I thought when I saw Reikos pic ;)
I think this shirt was definitely his favourite one in the summer last year...he was wearing it soooo often :)

Sommarsverige
03-21-2005, 08:01 PM
Regarding all this Gaston babysitting talk, I just have to post this picture, which shows even one more time how great Gaston is with childs.
It is Ignacio - the sun of Lucas Arnold - and I took the pic last year in Duesseldorf ;)

Choupi
03-21-2005, 08:04 PM
Thanks for sharing it with us here. Don't know which of the 2 I find the cutest... :)

reiko
03-21-2005, 08:23 PM
Sommarsverige and Vale, thanks for the pics.

I didn't know he was earning some pocket money doing babysitting in Dusselforf. ;)

justClaudia
03-21-2005, 10:40 PM
Thanks for sharing it with us here. Don't know which of the 2 I find the cutest... :)

I think Gaston has found something to do when he leaves the Tennis world...and he sure looks cute as a babysitter :angel:

Vale
03-21-2005, 10:41 PM
Love that pic!!! :D
There was another fantastic pic posted some time ago (was it Reiko?) of Gastón with a little Down boy running around the court after one of the matches of the Copa Argentina. :cat: He looks as if he´s going to burst with love!
When he played the exhibition in Tandil with his pals Zabaleta and Monaco, he had a following of little kids who´d clamor for a Gran Gaudio and he seemed to play for them more than for the adult public. That was when Zabaleta´s ball hit a little girl and he tried to console her and later gave her his hat. Miraculous recovery! ;)

reiko
03-21-2005, 11:19 PM
Love that pic!!! :D
There was another fantastic pic posted some time ago (was it Reiko?) of Gastón with a little Down boy running around the court after one of the matches of the Copa Argentina. :cat: He looks as if he´s going to burst with love!
When he played the exhibition in Tandil with his pals Zabaleta and Monaco, he had a following of little kids who´d clamor for a Gran Gaudio and he seemed to play for them more than for the adult public. That was when Zabaleta´s ball hit a little girl and he tried to console her and later gave her his hat. Miraculous recovery! ;)

No, it wasn't me who posted the pic.
But I think I know which pic Vale means:
http://www.fotobaires.com/imagenes//poli_pub/C-00007179-02.JPG
I didn't know Gaston ran around the court with the boy - :angel:

And yeeeeeees, Vale, you said it perfect:
He looks as if he´s going to burst with love! :angel: :angel: :angel:

Adri
03-22-2005, 06:00 AM
Thanks Sommar for that pic! Lucas Arnold's son is so cute! He's got these gorgeous big blue eyes [he had some close-ups at the Zabaleta show ;)]

Oh yeah, that pic with the boy at la Copa Argentina is the best. I think it was me who found it, but then again, I suffer from a very bad memory sometimes. So don't trust me! :lol:

Choupi
03-22-2005, 06:46 AM
I think Gaston has found something to do when he leaves the Tennis world...and he sure looks cute as a babysitter :angel:
He said he wanna have many children. He's practising... ;)

reiko
03-22-2005, 08:20 PM
Who's this guy?
Check further on:http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/IW2205.php

http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/IW2205/DSC_0400cc.JPG
Photo by C. Wakeam
They have more photos on: http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/

Sommarsverige
03-22-2005, 09:33 PM
OMG :inlove: What a picture :inlove: :inlove:
Thanks for, as usual, finding (+taking) the greatest pics, Reiko :worship:

alexito
03-22-2005, 10:40 PM
in the web http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/ , where is the menu indian wells? only picture players.

Leonandy
03-23-2005, 03:01 AM
Wow,cool pix! Never see that before.Thanks,reiko

Betty
03-23-2005, 06:41 AM
OMG :eek: :hearts: WHAT PIC!!!! REIKO:worship:

Choupi
03-23-2005, 06:50 AM
Reiko, you should add a special warning when you're about to post such pics. Not everybody is used to stand the shock it causes! ;) :p Thanks anyway... :worship:

reiko
03-23-2005, 08:54 AM
in the web http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/ , where is the menu indian wells? only picture players.

Hi, Alexito36

It's here: http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/IW2205.php ;)

Vale
03-23-2005, 01:10 PM
REIKO!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

alexito
03-23-2005, 02:25 PM
Hi, Alexito36

It's here: http://www.tennisphotoworld.com/IW2205.php ;)
I make a bad question, the real question is, where is the link in la web for see all picture the all tournment no only players.

Adri
03-23-2005, 03:38 PM
REIKO!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:
My thoughts exactly!!! ;)

Thanks!!!

michelleg
03-23-2005, 03:58 PM
Miami pics....will have more as I get them photoshopped.

michelleg
03-23-2005, 04:12 PM
y dos mas.... (sorry if I offended anyone with my randy backside photo...but I couldn't resist.)

Vale
03-23-2005, 05:06 PM
Michelle, THANK YOU! :angel:
You're our eyes there! :D

taysbest
03-23-2005, 05:13 PM
Thank you Michelleg and Reiko!

Betty
03-23-2005, 06:52 PM
thanks Michelle :worship: ............really...GOOD..BACK :p

Betty
03-23-2005, 06:52 PM
thanks Michelle :worship: ............really...GOOD..BACK :p

Betty
03-23-2005, 06:55 PM
Reiko, you should add a special warning when you're about to post such pics. Not everybody is used to stand the shock it causes! ;) :p Thanks anyway... :worship:
do U speak about me? :haha: :haha: ....so :help: GG is sooooo :hearts:

Sommarsverige
03-23-2005, 07:35 PM
Michelle, thanks for these great pics :worship: :hug:

They are so :inlove:

sigmagirl91
03-23-2005, 07:39 PM
Can I :tape: him now?

bovenbuuf
03-23-2005, 08:02 PM
Tiff behave!

sigmagirl91
03-23-2005, 08:12 PM
nope!!! Not with all that sexiness on one thread.

bovenbuuf
03-23-2005, 08:19 PM
ok

reiko
03-23-2005, 08:27 PM
*ahem*, it was hard to behave. I went :banana: :banana: :banana:
Michelle, thanks for sharing your pics.

User id 7816
03-23-2005, 08:43 PM
Who's this guy?
omg i swear..... :rolls: .... i love these pix :p

jasmine(usa)
03-24-2005, 03:53 AM
:D Reiko, Michelle, you've made me a very happy girl with those gorgeous pics. Like I said before, we're so lucky he likes to practice without his shirt on. Keep the randy pics coming Michelle. ;)

Choupi
03-24-2005, 06:56 AM
Thanks Michelle for your pics. And don't worry about the angle of shot, I appreciate backs too! ;) Can someone open the window? It's gotten rather hot around here...

RogiFan88
03-24-2005, 07:04 PM
great pix, michelle! nice trasero...

Vale
03-25-2005, 05:37 PM
Seeing the randy back view I wonder: had the long azz hair disappeared? Question for our informant Michelle! :wavey:

michelleg
03-26-2005, 10:47 AM
its still there :) just got my internet connection back, am headed back home this morning so I wont be at any tennis. work and holiday obligations have me stuck, but that means I can get the pics here for you all, as I have lots and lots and lots of pics!

Vale
03-26-2005, 04:56 PM
Michelle, I like the sound of those lots and lots and lots! :D
I have just this one, that I just found in Olé with an article talking about Gastón´s "Crushing victory" :cat:

Adri
03-27-2005, 10:45 PM
Thanks for the pics, Michelle!!!

First time I see him wearing a headband!

Eiffel
03-28-2005, 07:37 AM
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/FLLA109032613_1024x768.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/FLLA103032612_1024x768.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/FLLA107032612_1024x768.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/FLLA106032612_1024x768.jpg

:D :D :D :D

Vale
03-28-2005, 02:28 PM
Thanks Eiffel!! :D I see Diadora have gone way out and risked changing the colour of the shorts to blue! :rolleyes: I wonder when we'll have a new design? Although this one has given pretty good results... :wavey:

Choupi
03-28-2005, 02:36 PM
I think they've had no other choice with the colour Vale. Gaston had started the dance with the blue socks and the blue wristband! ;) Just a matter of coordination I think... :rolleyes:

martusia_o
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
Nice pics Eiffel :) I love the 3rd photo, specially his blue socks :D He is so cuuuuute, isn't he?

Sommarsverige
03-28-2005, 04:10 PM
Thanks for the cute pics, Eiffel :worship:

User id 7816
03-28-2005, 05:39 PM
lovely action pics, thanx eiffel!! :)

Eiffel
03-29-2005, 11:44 AM
you are welcome, guys! that's too much for me :D

Vamos Gato :worship:
http://images.sportsline.com/u/ap/photos/FLKB107032813_1024x768.jpg
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2005-03-29/U1157P6T12D1475715F44DT20050329025012.jpg

taysbest
03-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Thanks Eiffel!

martusia_o
03-29-2005, 12:19 PM
Oh, is really nice to see Gaston in action! Lovely pics Eiffel :)

Adri
03-30-2005, 01:20 AM
Thanks for those, Eiffel! :)

These are from La Nación, after today's match against Agassi:

Eiffel
03-30-2005, 12:50 PM
http://image2.sina.com.cn/ty/t/p/2005-03-30/U1158P6T12D1477974F44DT20050330080017.jpg
http://images.sportsline.com/u/gettyimages/photos/52488131AB021_NASDAQ_100_Op032918_1024x768.jpg

the last one is Gato, I swear ;)

Clara Bow
04-01-2005, 04:03 AM
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have posted pictures on this thread. This has been great brain candy when I have needed a break from work and/or finishing the revisions for my thesis. The images of Gaudio with his cute (and oddly toothed) smile and smoking bod take my mind briefly from the sometimes hell of work and school. He is utterly adorable.

jasmine(usa)
04-01-2005, 10:44 PM
Just wanted to say thank you to all of you who have posted pictures on this thread. This has been great brain candy when I have needed a break from work and/or finishing the revisions for my thesis. The images of Gaudio with his cute (and oddly toothed) smile and smoking bod take my mind briefly from the sometimes hell of work and school. He is utterly adorable.I couldn't agree more! ;)

Vale
04-05-2005, 01:39 AM
In Marcela´s forum http://www.network54.com/Forum/232713 they have posted the scanned pages from a TV mag showing them both arriving at the B.A. Airport, Gastón looking serious and as if he didn´t know her! :rolleyes:
We know these articles aren´t trustworthy, but it says that in Miami they visited her father who lives there, that at the airport she met his parents, and that his ex is alone and saying sadly that next month they would have celebrated their third anniversary.

taysbest
04-05-2005, 06:09 PM
Thanks for that Vale!

RogiFan88
04-05-2005, 08:05 PM
Are there any pix of Gaston w the FC Barca Maxi guys?

reiko
04-05-2005, 08:14 PM

Yeah, I miss it. ;)
And according to some article, Gaston is a fan of River Plate..... :eek:
Hope they meant it as a belated 1 April article.

cobalt60
04-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Gaston practicing in Miami 2005:

Adri
04-06-2005, 01:31 AM
You mean Maxi López? You know he formely played in River Plate... maybe that's why they mentioned Gastón was a fan of River [Actually, I wouldn't mind if that were true ;)!!]

Vale
04-06-2005, 07:43 PM
:worship: GASTON GAUDIO, ARGENTINA'S NUMBER ONE TENNIS PLAYER :worship:

RogiFan88
04-06-2005, 09:06 PM
You mean Maxi López? You know he formely played in River Plate... maybe that's why they mentioned Gastón was a fan of River [Actually, I wouldn't mind if that were true ;)!!]

Hmm... muy interesante! Isn't Gaston's fave team now Independiente?

Vale
04-06-2005, 10:55 PM
Independiente has always been his favourite team. I think the River thing was just an error. Luckily Independiente, after a very bad season, won last Saturday, maybe he went to see his team win! :D

alexito
04-07-2005, 12:54 AM
gaston is fan independiente, he like river because the rest players argentine are fans river how zabaleta coria nalbandian, etc

Adri
04-07-2005, 04:54 AM
Definitely! El Rojo is his team. I think the team even gave him a honorary plate, or something of that sort. I just mentioned the River thing because I'm a fan of River ;)

Vale
04-07-2005, 12:54 PM
The mystery about River is solved: When Coria had his PR campaign with his photo taken with the two Maxies in Barcelona and the various press releases were sent to all the Argentine media, in one of them they made a little mistake: they wrote the name Gastón Gaudio instead of Guillermo Coria!!! :haha: :retard: So the PR stint backfired (but I doubt that GG likes having his name under Coria's pic :eek: )

Vale
04-07-2005, 07:43 PM
This is the pic of Gastón with Roberto de Vicenzo that goes with the Olé article I'm going to translate:

michelleg
04-08-2005, 12:18 AM
As promised, my pics from Miami :)

michelleg
04-08-2005, 12:19 AM
and more....

michelleg
04-08-2005, 12:21 AM
Last ones!

User id 7816
04-08-2005, 12:46 AM
ah michelle, u take the best close-ups! :cool: :angel: thanx a lot!! :yeah:

Leonandy
04-08-2005, 01:37 AM
Thanks,michelleg.Awesome pix:yeah:

Choupi
04-08-2005, 07:24 AM
Big thanks Michelle. Your pics are awesome! :worship:

Sommarsverige
04-08-2005, 08:04 AM
Wow Michelle !!!!

The pics are so great :-)

Betty
04-08-2005, 08:55 AM
OMG Michelle ....THANK :worship: today have started very good now ;)

Choupi
04-08-2005, 09:03 AM
Michelle, I have a suggestion. Next time you post such pics, try to furnish the bib! ;)

Betty
04-08-2005, 09:10 AM
Michelle, I have a suggestion. Next time you post such pics, try to furnish the bib! ;)

:drool: :drool: :drool:

:haha: :haha: :haha:

and not only :aplot: :aplot: :aplot

Choupi
04-08-2005, 09:14 AM
and not only :aplot: :aplot: :aplot
What else do we need Betty? Put it into words! ;)

Betty
04-08-2005, 09:23 AM

use your imagination :o :o :o

Choupi
04-08-2005, 09:25 AM
use your imagination :o :o :o
That's already done for long Betty. All I want is that you state it! ;)

sigmagirl91
04-08-2005, 11:21 AM

We need a bib and probably some table napkins-and a chronically dirty mind won't hurt.

Choupi
04-08-2005, 11:22 AM
We need a bib and probably some table napkins-and a chronically dirty mind won't hurt.
Table napkins? Aren't you afraid they're too small? ;)

Betty
04-08-2005, 11:27 AM

:devil: :devil: :angel: :angel:
Choupi..my state :confused: :crazy: :crazy: :timebomb:

sigmagirl91
04-08-2005, 11:29 AM
Table napkins? Aren't you afraid they're too small? ;)

OK...then a table cloth. :o

Choupi
04-08-2005, 11:40 AM
OK girls, now time to get back to normal, or we're gonna be blamed for frustration, once again! :rolleyes:

Betty
04-08-2005, 11:46 AM
OK girls, now time to get back to normal, or we're gonna be blamed for frustration, once again! :rolleyes:

wise Choupi ;) :p

Choupi
04-08-2005, 11:49 AM
wise Choupi ;) :p
Another second name of mines! ;)

Vale
04-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Michelle, those are awesome!!! :worship: Thanks for doing this for us! :angel:

sigmagirl91
04-08-2005, 01:29 PM

Frustrated? Me? Nah....

Choupi
04-08-2005, 01:39 PM
Frustrated? Me? Nah....
I never said you were. It's just that it might be misinterpreted...

jasmine(usa)
04-08-2005, 01:57 PM
Michelle :worship:

Ok Choupi, I believe I've had my fix for the day. I must send a few of these to my Mom, now. She doesn't even like tennis all that much, but she likes a few of the sexy Argentines(especially Nalby after seeing Tiff's avvie). :p

sigmagirl91
04-08-2005, 01:58 PM
Michelle :worship:

Ok Choupi, I believe I've had my fix for the day. I must send a few of these to my Mom, now. She doesn't even like tennis all that much, but she likes a few of the sexy Argentines(especially Nalby after seeing Tiff's avvie). :p

:D

Choupi
04-08-2005, 02:41 PM
Well Jasmine, your mother is certainly a woman of great tastes! :p

michelleg
04-08-2005, 02:51 PM
I'm glad you have all enjoyed the pics, I had a great time taking them :) Will have bunches more from RG, just hope it doesnt take me half as long to get them posted.

reiko
04-08-2005, 10:02 PM
Michelle, thanks a lot for the awesome pics!
I may go to bed happily - you made my day.
As for the RG pics, I could behave and wait if they are such nice ones....

Adri
04-09-2005, 04:34 AM
Thaaaaaaaank you Michelle!!!!!! :hug:

Vale
04-10-2005, 01:32 AM
Gastón would hate me for this, but I can´t resist the temptation! ;)
The gossip mag Pronto caught them in the airport car park. :rolleyes:

Vale
04-10-2005, 01:34 AM
I forgot - the caption says "I THOUGHT I SAW A NICE LITTLE PUSSYCAT"

Caitlin
04-10-2005, 02:13 AM
some iw pics...

sigmagirl91
04-10-2005, 02:40 AM
Mmm, mmm, mmm......Gaston, you sexy thing you.....:kiss:

User id 7816
04-10-2005, 10:27 AM
thanx Vale, (that's a sweet pic except for its nature) even though we all agree on the paparazzi's subject, but it's your informative nature and I appreciate it ;)

thanx for the pix caitlin!!!

reiko
04-10-2005, 12:17 PM
Vale and Caitlin, thanks for the pics.

Well, I can't say I am not at all interested in his private life, though I wish I were.

Here pic of happy Gaston from clarin interview article of today:
http://www.clarin.com/diario/2005/04/10/fotos/t084dh01.jpg

Choupi
04-10-2005, 12:51 PM
Thanks all for all the pics so far. But I'm not jumping of joy with the one you've posted Vale. Nothing personal, but you know how much I hate when his private life is spied and how loud I denounce when those paparazzis steal priviledged moments such as this one...

Vale
04-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Thanks Caitlin and Reiko! Super pics!!! :D
About my posting the pic with Marcela, I always try to make you feel as if you were in the Argentine, with access to as much information as we have here, and this mag Pronto is being sold all over the country. The paparazzi shouldn´t have taken the pic in the first place, :devil: but now it´s public.

Choupi
04-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Yes Vale. I know how hard you're working to share everything you can find on Gaston in Argentina. And I seize the opportunity to thank you once again! :D But I'll never be keen on seeing such photos, no matter where they come from, and even if Gaston should say he agreed them to be taken! Private life is sthg I am really attached to, for anybody, not only famous ppl...

User id 7816
04-10-2005, 05:41 PM
well we're all different I guess, but we've all seen lots of couples kissing on the streets Choupi, so its not a big deal, the only difference is that Gaston is famous [and therefore he's being chased to sell these poor fellas' mags and as far as he's not agreed such personal matters to be published, it really isnt creditable and its normal that some of us dont like it] Gaston likes his privacy, but maybe he should also try taking his new star status with sence of humour, and we know he's capable of responding with humour ;)

Vale
04-11-2005, 12:17 AM
I think that Gastón, who has always tried to continue living like just any ordinary guy, keeping his private life out of the limelight, had an added motive to keep the start of his affair with Marcela private, and that was not to hurt his ex. Unfortunately it´s backfired, and all the secrecy just made the subject more fascinating to the gossip industry! :(

taysbest
04-11-2005, 11:43 AM
Thanks for the pics everyone.
As for the pic with Marcella- unfortunately it's part of being a celeb. The photographers just live for this type of thing. As much as they try to keep it hush hush- they are both celebs and that will be a problem for them.

Adri
04-12-2005, 04:44 AM
Pictures from the match against C. Rochus, from La Nación... I don't like the color of that new shirt (it's the same model but diff color). That shade of blue is something I've never liked, maybe because I had to wear it for like 16 years, that means while I was in school. The same color for preeschool, elementary, and high school :rolleyes:... Though I confess after I graduated I bought 2 shirts of that color without noticing, and I wear them :scratch: ;)

Vale
04-12-2005, 12:31 PM
Gastón loves light and/or bright colours, this doesn't seem him. :cat: Anyway, I hope Diadora will give him exclusivity for a time before all their players are wearing the same shirt! :smash:

Betty
04-12-2005, 02:49 PM
OMG I like his T-shirt ;) or maybe....I like the model :o :o :o

aiwen_mei
04-12-2005, 05:42 PM
More from yahoo sports & getty images

aiwen_mei
04-12-2005, 05:49 PM
Is this Batistuta ?

sigmagirl91
04-12-2005, 05:50 PM
Pictures from the match against C. Rochus, from La Nación... I don't like the color of that new shirt (it's the same model but diff color). That shade of blue is something I've never liked, maybe because I had to wear it for like 16 years, that means while I was in school. The same color for preeschool, elementary, and high school :rolleyes:... Though I confess after I graduated I bought 2 shirts of that color without noticing, and I wear them :scratch: ;)

Navy? I'm not sure about that color on him. If it were black, maybe....

Mel
04-13-2005, 07:54 PM
A few photos from last weekend in Monte Carlo, at practice...

Sommarsverige
04-13-2005, 08:23 PM
Mel, thanks for the very cute Gaston pics :hug:

My fave is the last one ;)

sigmagirl91
04-13-2005, 08:24 PM
I like all Gaston pics-no matter what he has on :o

Choupi
04-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks for the pics Mel. Lucky you! You've seen Gaston practising... :)

RogiFan88
04-13-2005, 08:50 PM
Is this Batistuta ?

Nope, just a better-looking guy... :angel:

I like his new outfit! ;)

RogiFan88
04-13-2005, 08:51 PM
A few photos from last weekend in Monte Carlo, at practice...

very nice pix, Mel, esp that second-last one! ;)

justClaudia
04-13-2005, 11:29 PM
Nice pics ...Tiff you're so right!!

Thanks Mel for sharing!!

Leonandy
04-13-2005, 11:44 PM
Thank you all for so many nice pix!!!:yeah:

Adri
04-14-2005, 03:26 AM
Thanks Mel for the pics! Beautiful ones!! :D

taysbest
04-14-2005, 11:26 AM
Thanks for the pics! Very nice!!!

Vale
04-14-2005, 07:17 PM
Super pics, Mel! Thanks so much!! :D

anucha
04-16-2005, 12:13 AM
nice pictures!...

Björki
04-20-2005, 03:07 PM
hey :wavey: few pics from Monte Carlo. More to come.

justClaudia
04-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Thanks for the pics, they're great :kiss:

Gaston has beautifull hands...I always think this when I get to see him!

Choupi
04-20-2005, 03:28 PM
Thanks for the pics Björki! They're great. Thanks for sharing. :p I'll see the rest when I come back, in a couple of days. Btw, your avvie is awesome! ;)

justClaudia
04-20-2005, 03:41 PM
Thanks for the pics Björki! They're great. Thanks for sharing. :p I'll see the rest when I come back, in a couple of days. Btw, your avvie is awesome! ;)

Choupi have a safe trip.
And get back soon ;) :wavey:

Vale
04-20-2005, 03:51 PM
Björki, those are great pics! :worship: Thank you!

Björki
04-20-2005, 03:58 PM
here are more:
@Choupi - where are you going?

User id 7816
04-20-2005, 06:01 PM
thanx for the pix Bjorki, very nice!!
and of course your av is a cracker...Im not gonna ask who that is though Im guessin :lol: ;)

Adri
04-21-2005, 03:42 AM
Awesome pictures, Bjorki! Thanks! :D :bounce:

taysbest
04-21-2005, 11:28 AM
Thank you for the lovely pics Bjorki!!

Björki
04-21-2005, 05:02 PM
some more pics

Betty
04-21-2005, 06:57 PM
after the beautiful "gato" pics..there are some my cats pics....only 3 cats, 'cause the other "model"were not interessing ;)

jasmine(usa)
04-21-2005, 10:08 PM
:D Keep the wonderful pics coming, Bjorki.

Betty is that first pic a black kitty? It looks just like mine.:)

Daniel
04-22-2005, 05:17 AM
thanks Bjorki :)

Choupi
04-22-2005, 06:01 AM
Thanks for the pics Björki! :worship: Nice to discover them now that I'm back. Btw, I was at my dads...

sonatinca
04-22-2005, 08:07 AM
Like that color VERY MUCH ;)

http://img244.echo.cx/img244/783/gaudiobarcelona05010nm.jpg

RogiFan88
04-22-2005, 04:23 PM
great pix once again, bjorki!

alexito
04-22-2005, 04:30 PM
someone saw gaston down the short? everyone saw his underwear? this picture is in all world around. it remember me safin in RG.

Betty
04-22-2005, 06:39 PM
Betty is that first pic a black kitty? It looks just like mine.:)

Yes it is..call NAPOLEONE 'cause it's more strong and "aristocratis" cat ;) U could post here the pic of your kitty :)

Betty
04-23-2005, 03:06 PM
there is another kitty pic...the model today is:...LILLY ;)

Choupi
04-23-2005, 03:30 PM
All your models are true professionals Betty. They're all gorgeous! :D

jasmine(usa)
04-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Yes it is..call NAPOLEONE 'cause it's more strong and "aristocratis" cat ;) U could post here the pic of your kitty :)I'll take one and post it. You're cats are just adorable. :D

Vale
04-23-2005, 04:28 PM
Betty, your cats are the next best thing to THE CAT! :D Do they all live with you?

*Ljubica*
04-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Betty - your cats are adorable! Do you really have nine :eek: I only have two and they are hard work enough! So in keeping with the "Gato" thread - here are mine........... Sasha (the "star" of my avatar!) under a bush in my garden, and his baby brother Wilby just looking cute in the house!!!

Betty
04-23-2005, 06:38 PM
Rosie I like very mutch your cats, I love orange cats :D

Vale , all my cats are stray I found them and I took :angel:
Lilly live with me, the other (8) lives with my mother in the country, every Sunday I'm going to meet them :p and when my parents go to my house..they go too :eek: :eek: no all 8, only the little :) ..

U know when the summer time it coming I found more cats abbandon by their owner :mad: so when I don't find somebody who wont one cat I adopt them (my mum is very happy :eek: :eek: :p ...but, at the end she loves cat too) :p

Fedex
04-23-2005, 06:40 PM
Betty - your cats are adorable! Do you really have nine :eek: I only have two and they are hard work enough! So in keeping with the "Gato" thread - here are mine........... Sasha (the "star" of my avatar!) under a bush in my garden, and his baby brother Wilby just looking cute in the house!!!
Rosie its great to see you again. :) :hug: Your avatar is :yeah: :hearts:

Betty
04-23-2005, 06:41 PM
All your models are true professionals Betty. They're all gorgeous! :D

choupi U are right all very gorgeous..... :o :o

Betty
04-23-2005, 06:46 PM
I only have two and they are hard work enough! So in keeping with !!!

hard work and more expensive :p
My salary is..for my cats (food, veterinary..)..but they are :hearts: :hearts: so :shrug: :lol:

anucha
04-23-2005, 07:28 PM
I saw GG down the short...he was so "fastidioso" (I don't know how to say fastidioso)...Good Luck in Estoril GG!

Betty
04-23-2005, 07:37 PM
I saw GG down the short...he was so "fastidioso" (I don't know how to say fastidioso)...Good Luck in Estoril GG!

what do U mean?I don't understand :confused: In italian"fastidioso"=bother

Betty
04-23-2005, 07:42 PM
sorry, now I understood and...please to meet U :wavey:

*Ljubica*
04-23-2005, 07:55 PM
hard work and more expensive :p
My salary is..for my cats (food, veterinary..)..but they are :hearts: :hearts: so :shrug: :lol:

I know what you mean! My cats are my "babies" - they are like family to me - they never turn against me, they are always loyal and loving - and they are they only thing I am sad about when I go away :sad: although I know they are well looked after by my friend who lives here to look after them when I'm away - and feeds them far too much!! So I do not begrudge one penny of food or Vets' bills - they are worth it :hearts:

Vale
04-23-2005, 08:27 PM
HOLA! Are you Ani? Nice to see you around here! :D
For those who want to know what "fastidioso" means, it´s irritable. I didn´t see the incident, but apparently it wasn´t premeditated like Safin´s :eek:

alexito
04-24-2005, 06:44 PM
of course, safin had the intention, he wanted show his superb. gaston no had the intention. he feel impotent. but, gaston play very good.

taysbest
04-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Rosie! Hi! I missed you!!

Everyones kittie pics are so cute!

Choupi
04-26-2005, 07:17 AM
Here's a pic from Gaston when he played against Hernych...

taysbest
04-26-2005, 11:38 AM
here is one from today

Vale
04-26-2005, 12:44 PM
here is one from today
Thanks, that is NICE! :D Where did you find it?

jasmine(usa)
04-26-2005, 12:54 PM
Like that color VERY MUCH ;)

http://img244.echo.cx/img244/783/gaudiobarcelona05010nm.jpgGaston makes everything look good. :hearts:

anucha
04-26-2005, 08:18 PM
what do U mean?I don't understand :confused: In italian"fastidioso"=bother
He was annoyed with himself...I wanted to say that...Something similar! Best wishes...go, Gasti! :D

reiko
04-26-2005, 08:56 PM
Hi, everyone!

It's been long time since I posted anything here. Meanwhile I've been to Barcelona. Had no time yet to work on pics but just want to share one of my fav ones anyway. As you might guess this was taken during mini-tennis (as a kind of warming up?) against Fernando (Aguirre).

Also, the GASTON BOOK was successfully delivered. Gaston was obviously happy with it, though he had no time going through it in front of me.

RogiFan88
04-26-2005, 09:15 PM
Hi, everyone!

It's been long time since I posted anything here. Meanwhile I've been to Barcelona. Had no time yet to work on pics but just want to share one of my fav ones anyway. As you might guess this was taken during mini-tennis (as a kind of warming up?) against Fernando (Aguirre).

Also, the GASTON BOOK was successfully delivered. Gaston was obviously happy with it, though he had no time going through it in front of me.

Great to hear back fr you, Reiko! Hope you had a really good time in BCN!! ;) Mission accomplished! :cool:

Vale
04-26-2005, 09:39 PM
Reiko, great to hear from you again! That pic!!!! :eek: :eek:
Glad you could deliver the book. When you have a moment tell us about it... :wavey:

Adri
04-26-2005, 10:55 PM
Thanks for the new pics, everyone, and Reiko welcome back!!! I was looking at the crowd at every match I saw on TV (from Barcelona of course)... and saying "oh Reiko's there" Yeah, me being silly as usual ;). So glad you could give him the book :bounce: :hug:!!!

Daniel
04-27-2005, 04:04 AM

Choupi
04-27-2005, 06:14 AM
Welcome back here Reiko! And thanks for the first pic of a long series... ;)

Glad that you've accomplished your mission! :p

taysbest
04-27-2005, 11:29 AM
Welcome home Reiko! :wavey: Glad you are back and thank you for the pic!

Vale- I think that pic came from CBS.Sportsline.com. They usually put pics up from the big matches of the day and there he was!

Sommarsverige
04-27-2005, 07:16 PM
Also from me welcome back Reiko :wavey:

The photo you posted brings back great memories ;)
I hope my pics will be ready tomorrow...

reiko
04-27-2005, 08:41 PM
Hey, Sommars! It was nice meeting you in Barcelona. We will see each other soon again, won't we?

Adri, I was seated just behind the player's/Gaston's bench - 2nd row - except Gaston vs Ferrero. (When Ferrero chose the bench in front of me, I ran away from my place and found a place near Gaston.) So the chances are that you have seen me. ;)

:tennis: OK, this is a picture thread, so here are my pics of Gaston from Barcelona 2005:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/reiko_nl/e/468613dab420f11652845b9838a6ac9b
Sorry you have to confront the abracadabra but you see the pics right away.
Please do not use any of the pics without my permission.

Not many GG pics but that's about it. Unfortunately, the practice courts were often not accessible for the public because of Nadal-related activities or something. It never was a case in 2003 & 2004! And during Gaston's matches I usually do not take pictures. I simply cannot - hope you understand why.
Good news are that friends of mine took quite a lot of Gaston pics and hopefully they will share the pics with me and you folks. Gaston seemed to recognize these friends of mine, too, and one day he greeted them "Hi, SUSHI CLUB!".

:topic: By the way, I saw CQC crew on a practice court. A man who I thought was a bit familiar even to me, with sunglasses, was reporting.

OK, this is a picture thread but I just go on a bit more. In a match against Ferrero, Gaston went so far as to talk to Mr. Martinez, Ferrero's coach. I don't know what was said but judging from the situation and atmosphere it should have been of a friendly nature. Mr. Martinez seemed to have replied.

In a match against Ferrer, I think was on the first match point, Gaston hit a ball, shouting "Que buenaaaaaa!". Well, how pity the ball was OUT.

RogiFan88
04-27-2005, 09:38 PM
COOL pix of Gaston w his flowing hair! I've always wanted to see him w his hair down! Arigato, Reiko! Now if only I could read your blog... cute smilies tho! ;)

alexito
04-27-2005, 09:59 PM
yes, good pix.

taysbest
04-27-2005, 10:29 PM
Wonderful pics Reiko! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! you're such a good photographer!

jasmine(usa)
04-27-2005, 10:38 PM
Reiko...those are gorgeous pics of Gaston. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :worship:

Adri
04-28-2005, 12:03 AM
Wow, Reiko, thanks for the pics!!! They're gorgeous! :hug:!!!!

You know, I saw some Japanese girls on the audience (well, they seemed to be Japanese), and I think on Saturday I saw one of them, dressed in black, taking pictures. Maybe it was you or one of your friends! ;) ^^

anucha
04-28-2005, 12:32 AM
Hey, Sommars! It was nice meeting you in Barcelona. We will see each other soon again, won't we?

Adri, I was seated just behind the player's/Gaston's bench - 2nd row - except Gaston vs Ferrero. (When Ferrero chose the bench in front of me, I ran away from my place and found a place near Gaston.) So the chances are that you have seen me. ;)

:tennis: OK, this is a picture thread, so here are my pics of Gaston from Barcelona 2005:
http://blog.goo.ne.jp/reiko_nl/e/468613dab420f11652845b9838a6ac9b
Sorry you have to confront the abracadabra but you see the pics right away.
Please do not use any of the pics without my permission.

Not many GG pics but that's about it. Unfortunately, the practice courts were often not accessible for the public because of Nadal-related activities or something. It never was a case in 2003 & 2004! And during Gaston's matches I usually do not take pictures. I simply cannot - hope you understand why.
Good news are that friends of mine took quite a lot of Gaston pics and hopefully they will share the pics with me and you folks. Gaston seemed to recognize these friends of mine, too, and one day he greeted them "Hi, SUSHI CLUB!".

:topic: By the way, I saw CQC crew on a practice court. A man who I thought was a bit familiar even to me, with sunglasses, was reporting.

OK, this is a picture thread but I just go on a bit more. In a match against Ferrero, Gaston went so far as to talk to Mr. Martinez, Ferrero's coach. I don't know what was said but judging from the situation and atmosphere it should have been of a friendly nature. Mr. Martinez seemed to have replied.

In a match against Ferrer, I think was on the first match point, Gaston hit a ball, shouting "Que buenaaaaaa!". Well, how pity the ball was OUT.

Thanks Reiko for all your photos! Gaston is so lovely!!! Good luck!

Choupi
04-28-2005, 07:54 AM
Reiko...there are no words strong enough to tell you how I want to thank you! :worship: You did it! You finally got what I've been searching for for so long now. You know what I'm talking about, for sure. I think that everybody who knows me must know what I'm hinting at... :eek: Your pics are really great. We're lucky to have such a gifted photographer among us. Thank you! :p

Corina2605
04-28-2005, 08:04 AM
THANKS Reiko, wonderful GG pics, as always :)

Betty
04-28-2005, 08:05 AM
Reiko...there are no words strong enough to tell you how I want to thank you! :worship: You did it! You finally got what I've been searching for for so long now. You know what I'm talking about, for sure. I think that everybody who knows me must know what I'm hinting at... :eek: Your pics are really great. We're lucky to have such a gifted photographer among us. Thank you! :p

thank u Reiko :worship:

Choupi I have your problem too :p :o :o

Betty
04-28-2005, 08:16 AM
OMG i don't try to work today.......after saw that pics ;)

sonatinca
04-28-2005, 12:09 PM
OMG! Reiko! just saw your pics! They're gorgeous!!!! And Gaston is the most handsome man in the whole universe! :inlove:
My boss is mad cos I cant work after watching this pics :rolleyes: :D
Thank you very much, Reiko, for shareing it with us!!! :hug:

Vale
04-28-2005, 02:39 PM
Reiko, I echo Choupi's feelings. THANK YOU!!!
You've made my day, month, year and probably decade! :worship: :worship: :worship:

Choupi
04-28-2005, 03:42 PM
Reiko, I echo Choupi's feelings. THANK YOU!!!
You've made my day, month, year and probably decade! :worship: :worship: :worship:
Well, I'd rather stop at the month Vale, if you don't mind. :) If I admitted it made my year or decade, it would also say that I have enough till then...which isn't the case! I'd like to have more! ;)

Vale
04-28-2005, 04:02 PM
Well, I'd rather stop at the month Vale, if you don't mind. :) If I admitted it made my year or decade, it would also say that I have enough till then...which isn't the case! I'd like to have more! ;)
You're right, of course! ;) Strivers shouldn't ever be completely satisfied, there's always more to achieve! :D