Why are threads just.....deleted [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Why are threads just.....deleted

Aloimeh
09-26-2007, 04:50 AM
We were having an interesting political thread on General Messages (OK, it's not the right place), which I believe was just deleted. Why can't it just be moved to non-tennis or locked - why delete it? Moderators are :rolleyes:

RickDaStick
09-26-2007, 04:53 AM
I agree here, while that thread didnt belong in GM anymore it could of just been moved to Non Tennis.

trixtah
09-26-2007, 04:54 AM
I agree here, while that thread didnt belong in GM anymore it could of just been moved to Non Tennis.

could "have"

let's make this a grammar thread!

(in before the delete!)

belco
09-26-2007, 04:56 AM
We were having an interesting political thread on General Messages (OK, it's not the right place), which I believe was just deleted. Why can't it just be moved to non-tennis or locked - why delete it? Moderators are :rolleyes:

Before people dramatically turn the thread :topic: it would be easier if they somebody said HEY IVE JUST MADE A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS IN NON-TENNIS and discuss it there. The rubbish you guys were producing had no relevance to the topic... Easier for the mod to just delete the thread rather than deleting all the :topic: posts u guys were rambling on about.

Bascule
09-26-2007, 04:56 AM
It was friendly and interresting conversation.

belco
09-26-2007, 04:58 AM
and so i think this one should be closed too!

Stensland
09-26-2007, 04:59 AM
@ aloimeh

i answered your last post as a private message.

trixtah
09-26-2007, 05:00 AM
Point of the mods in GM should be to keep topics on track but often they partake in the hilarity :p

We need to get a bit more of "stay on topic or lock, bitches" up in here.

BalkanBoy
09-26-2007, 05:09 AM
Really the thread may have been off-topic but was really interesting and I think alot of people learned alot in it, myself included so it was really unnecessary to delete it. You just throw my night and alot of others in dustbin. Thanks, may this be my last post here. :crying2: :timebomb: :sobbing: :tears: :speakles: :boxing: :shout: :rain: :shrug: :ignore: :scared: :bolt: :eek: :rolleyes: :confused: :tape: :help:

belco
09-26-2007, 05:11 AM
It was friendly and interresting conversation.

Interesting Yes, but also offtopic.. why dont u go start a thread about it in non tennis and continue it over there! Thats where it belongs if it belongs anywhere

BalkanBoy
09-26-2007, 05:15 AM
Interesting Yes, but also offtopic.. why dont u go start a thread about it in non tennis and continue it over there! Thats where it belongs if it belongs anywhere

Because the essence is not there anymore, it would have been wiser to transfer it.

belco
09-26-2007, 05:20 AM
Because the essence is not there anymore, it would have been wiser to transfer it.

Well bad luck its gone now. :p Im not a mod here (as you know) so I didnt delete it and I dont know who did (but they did the right thing :p). Be a better person stop ur sooking and make a new thread in none tennis about that topic u all so badly want to discuss. Heck i might even come in for an educational read after work :p

Stensland
09-26-2007, 05:21 AM
You just throw my night and alot of others in dustbin.

i second that. i do understand mods if they delete threads where it's all about the insults, but that wasn't the case at all this time. i worked my ass off typing those posts while i'm actually supposed to work here where i am (petrol station) :unsure: , so i'm pretty pissed actually. :D

Fee
09-26-2007, 06:11 AM
which thread?

El Legenda
09-26-2007, 06:25 AM
why do monkeys fly?

World Beater
09-28-2007, 12:25 AM
what happened to my xristos thread :bigcry: :confused:

xristos has become a mod.

GlennMirnyi
09-28-2007, 01:11 AM
Yeah. What has happened? Those were serious stuff.

bad gambler
09-29-2007, 04:49 AM
Moved to Non-Tennis with a bit of a name change as well:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=110542

Zirconek
09-29-2007, 06:18 AM
Moved to Non-Tennis with a bit of a name change as well:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=110542

changed the name to: Baltic Region Politcs Discussion?

Don't you mean Balkans? :lol:

bad gambler
09-29-2007, 06:24 AM
changed the name to: Baltic Region Politcs Discussion?

Don't you mean Balkans? :lol:

I spent way too much time in Baltic area 2 months ago :o