Clement TV advert??? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Clement TV advert???

JaredPalmerFan
05-26-2004, 10:48 PM
For the past few nights (on UK television) i've seen an advert for Lacoste and it involves a blonde woman singing and this guy playing tennis and afterwards he is seen getting on a plane to the States (if I remember) and meeting up with his woman.

And I was wonderin if it is Arnaud Clement I am seeing :confused:

I thought at first glance it was Feliciano Lopez, but quickly realised it wasn't. But after seeing Clement at the French Open the other day (which is the first time i've seen him in AGES) it got me thinking it was maybe him.

Or maybe it is some random guy ;)

Thanks!
Jacqueline

irishface
05-27-2004, 06:08 PM
I've not seen it myself, but my friend has and she tells me it is him. I'll be looking out for it now.

Lindsayfan
05-27-2004, 08:05 PM
yeah i saw it today!! he looks great!! at the beginning he's shirtless :drool: then he meets up this girl and he takes her in his arms, it's so sweet, i hope to tape this advert next time eurosport shows it! :inlove:

Marine
05-27-2004, 08:27 PM
:lol: the advertising is on Lacoste site: http://www.lacoste.fr/
click on adverstising, then on image campaign, then on the movie.
Really ...weird ! (not realistic at all this story..where did they search this idea in Lacoste ? lol... but it's very a cute publicity though ! )

irishface
05-27-2004, 09:57 PM
Is that the best Nono has ever looked in his life or what????

:drool:

Marine
05-27-2004, 10:10 PM
Arnaud...it's over nowwwww...LOL

WaynesWorld
05-27-2004, 10:21 PM
Hi, I saw the Lacoste TV-Spot for the first time today and I hope it wasn´t the last time because it´s a great advertisement and Arnaud looks very handsome there ;)

Via
05-28-2004, 04:41 AM
hmmmm handsome arnaud...... cant wait, must go and peek !!!!!!

*sigh*.........:lick: can someone make a video file of this, can't save from the flash movie.

prazz_m
05-28-2004, 10:47 AM
ohhh he's absolutely gorgeous in it!!! i want a hug like that from him....i wish :s

Corredian's_Mind
05-28-2004, 11:00 AM
awawawaw...awawawaw i don't wanna believe it's over nowww

Lol

Alison
05-28-2004, 02:12 PM
It's also on MTV :cool:

irishface
05-28-2004, 02:55 PM
On mtv too? How the hell do I keep missing it? :confused: I never thought I'd hear myself say this, but I'm gonna have to watch more tv. :lol:

Snoopy_Girl
05-30-2004, 09:06 PM
I know I'm late... hehe.. I saw this ad a 2 weeks ago or something, but I didn't even know there was a thread about it.. How I love that ad... Thanks for the link Marine. I enjoyed "The Making Of.." too ;)

joeb_uk
05-31-2004, 12:26 PM
hehe i posted a thread in non tennis aasking the track name :D

Snoopy_Girl
05-31-2004, 05:34 PM
I noticed, hehe... Arnaud looks good in that ad :)

BaselineSmash
05-31-2004, 07:14 PM
What a grotesquely sentimental advert. *Vomits*.

Arnaud, you are either a big PLONKER or you didn't know what you were getting into. Considering the way he was swaggering about courtside during the Llodra match yesterday, I'll go for the latter. And I thought I liked the guy. :silly:

irishface
06-01-2004, 01:43 AM
What a grotesquely sentimental advert. *Vomits*.

Arnaud, you are either a big PLONKER or you didn't know what you were getting into. Considering the way he was swaggering about courtside during the Llodra match yesterday, I'll go for the latter. And I thought I liked the guy. :silly:

http://www.puffins.com/images/russ/ru18412.jpg

TROLL

It is gratuitously sentimental, but really, if you're going to slag my guy off let's start with him making wee children cry. It's his worst habit by far. After that silly adverts and poncing around pales into insignificance. :)

BaselineSmash
06-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Making wee children cry? Are you serious? :lol:

Alison
06-01-2004, 02:32 PM
Making wee children cry? Are you serious?

I was just going to ask that too!! :confused: :)

Marine
06-01-2004, 03:09 PM
"It is gratuitously sentimental, but really, if you're going to slag my guy off let's start with him making wee children cry. It's his worst habit by far. After that silly adverts and poncing around pales into insignificance"

I really don't understand what you mean Irish

michelleg
06-01-2004, 04:04 PM
Ahhhh but it would be a reference to Nono's tendency to abuse the ballkids, Marine.

As for the swagger, must be from hanging around Remi too much. NOBODY swaggers like the inimitable coach.

Snoopy_Girl
06-01-2004, 04:44 PM
As for the swagger, must be from hanging around Remi too much. NOBODY swaggers like the inimitable coach.Inimitable :lol: that would be the right word for Remi ;)

irishface
06-01-2004, 09:04 PM
Making wee children cry? Are you serious? :lol:

Ouai, bien sûr! That sentimental, swaggering plonker you see is a vicious little terrier when he gets going. :dog: :toothy: Cave Canem!

Marine - just a little bit of sarcasm. I found my countryman's posts unnecessarily controversial. I know Nono isn't perfect, but his habit of shouting at the ballkids is the only bad thing I can say about him. I don't care if he swaggers, as long as he looks cute doing it. :p

Winning a few matches would be good too, mind. :lol:

Marine
06-01-2004, 09:28 PM
Winning a few matches would be good too, mind. :lol:

Because it's the goal of a sportman no ? So yes, I agree !!!! :mad:

Kat!
06-04-2004, 01:29 PM
oooh nice ad I must say!!!

esther
06-05-2004, 07:11 AM
Lol kat
isnt he gorgeous!! *nods*

Kat!
06-06-2004, 05:47 AM
yes Esther! it's the hair.........v. nice.... LOLLL

esther
06-06-2004, 07:41 AM
He's gotta be ahead of mika on ur Frenchies list now, no?!!!

Kat!
06-06-2004, 01:15 PM
if only there was more of him in the ad......... LOLLLLLLL

esther
06-07-2004, 04:29 AM
LOL hmm...maybe next time...loool

irishface
06-07-2004, 04:34 PM
Because it's the goal of a sportman no ? So yes, I agree !!!! :mad:

It is? Not looking cute in shorts???? :lol: I'm kidding. There are players I like for their sport, and players I like for their looks. Nono is a bit of both. Right now his sport isn't too good. :sad: But he's looking great. :)

Marine
06-07-2004, 05:50 PM
It is? Not looking cute in shorts???? :lol: I'm kidding. There are players I like for their sport, and players I like for their looks. Nono is a bit of both. Right now his sport isn't too good. :sad: But he's looking great. :)

I have to tell you a secret... :secret:
I don't like Arnaud for his game (it's the kynd of game I find boring in general) ! :o

mandy7
06-07-2004, 06:07 PM
i always thought he was kinda scary with the glasses on court and all, but in this ad he's actually pretty cute :p
and i dl-ed the song, cause it's just so catchy :D

Via
06-08-2004, 12:31 AM
I have to tell you a secret... :secret:
I don't like Arnaud for his game (it's the kynd of game I find boring in general) ! :o

:eek: marine........

actually i like him more for his fighting spirit and personality, more than the style of his game. but boring???? non......... ;)

and of course he looks great. he's going through the normal phase again, without the goatee or other cosmetic horrors. mandy he's always been cute, once the glasses are off !!!!! lol

michelleg
06-08-2004, 03:41 AM
Just keep him away from the peroxide and the scissors, keep that lovely peachy skin free from stubble and Nono is *sigh* heavenly.

Oh, and I really do enjoy watching him play tennis, too. Especially since I'm usually there for the early rounds (had to get that little jab in there...)

Snoopy_Girl
06-08-2004, 10:32 AM
Just keep him away from the peroxide and the scissors, keep that lovely peachy skin free from stubble and Nono is *sigh* heavenly.

Exactly! :worship: ;)

esther
06-10-2004, 05:02 AM
i always thought he was kinda scary with the glasses on court and all, but in this ad he's actually pretty cute :p
and i dl-ed the song, cause it's just so catchy :D

LOL @ arnaud being scary. he couldnt be scary if he tried :)

Via
07-05-2004, 01:05 AM
addendum: i now have the lacoste ad on hard copy! :) it's in the june's edition of british airways inflight mag

tommy_girl
07-05-2004, 06:37 AM
he looks really good in that ad. :drool:

have u checked out these websites:
http://www.arnaudclement.com/
http://www.lacademie.net/

there are good pix of him there

irishface
07-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Well, I freely admit that this piccie is the reason I started supporting Nono

http://img41.photobucket.com/albums/v126/arnaudclement/AUSSIE%20OPEN%202001/303a78f4.jpg

but I wouldn't go watch his matches if I didn't like his game. Honestly, I wouldn't!!!! :angel:

esther
07-08-2004, 09:43 AM
addendum: i now have the lacoste ad on hard copy! :) it's in the june's edition of british airways inflight mag

LOL how did u get that? did u actually go somewhere or somehow scam it?

esther
07-08-2004, 09:46 AM
random, irish? lol
ah i remember that striptease. how can someone whos just been running around for 4 hours look so good?!

Via
07-09-2004, 03:13 AM
my sister was on a ba flight last month. when she came back she said she had a souvenir for me, and produced a rather worn flight mag... i thought she's joking..... you cheapskates, you know!

are we starting to post our fav nono piccies now, to commemorate / commiserate (depending on whether you have a long or short term memory of arnaud!)