The its a long time until Madrid thread. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The its a long time until Madrid thread.

Xristos
09-07-2007, 01:49 PM
Rafa news will be slow until Madrid. So all the discussion can be made in this thread.

Metis
09-07-2007, 03:00 PM
So I was wondering, did anyone else hear JMAc say that Rafa might have a stress fracture on his foot? It was during the Moya-Djokovic match. I was doing something else at the time and wasn't paying much attention to the commentary but my ears cought that according to a ...mysterious source that is the case.

When I heard it the image of Rafa feeling his foot during the last set of the Ferrer match came to my mind. It might well be just a rumor though (hopefully)...

Tess Gray
09-07-2007, 08:41 PM
So I was wondering, did anyone else hear JMAc say that Rafa might have a stress fracture on his foot? It was during the Moya-Djokovic match. I was doing something else at the time and wasn't paying much attention to the commentary but my ears cought that according to a ...mysterious source that is the case.

When I heard it the image of Rafa feeling his foot during the last set of the Ferrer match came to my mind. It might well be just a rumor though (hopefully)...

I wouldn't know, we don't have Jmac commentary over here, but I also remember the image of Rafa's foot during the Ferrer match:o . Whatever it is/was I hope that during this period of time off his body will heal enough to keep it healthy throughout the next couple of tourny's :)

When is Madrid? I could look it up.... But I really don't want to right now :angel: So can anyone tell me?

l_mac
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM
I think it starts October 15th.

I hope he waits till then to play, rather than going to Bangkok as originally planned.

Tess Gray
09-08-2007, 01:35 PM
I think it starts October 15th.

I hope he waits till then to play, rather than going to Bangkok as originally planned.

okay, thanks.

Don't think it'd be very smart if he starts playing too fast but... It's not really up to us is it:shrug: :lol:?

The_Nadal_effect
09-08-2007, 04:18 PM
When is Beijing? I hope Nadal's ok by then. I'd rather see him get some practice there.

Foxy
09-08-2007, 06:13 PM
When is Beijing? I hope Nadal's ok by then. I'd rather see him get some practice there.

It's next week. But he won't play there for sure.
I expect him to play Bangkok starting at 24/09/2007,
Madrid, Paris and Shanghai until the end of the year.
Having in mind he will not win all these tournaments,
in fact he may even skip one of them, I think he will
not put too much pressure on his body by playing them.

Lopaka
09-09-2007, 01:35 AM
Rafa is sort of caught between the famous "rock and a hard place." His body needs care and rest but his spirit needs a tournament win or at the very least some competions were his knees and cramping are not issues.

Hopefully his visit Monday to the Barcelona medical personnel will give him some answers. If we don't learn much before we should have some idea of Rafa's condition in about a week and half when he would need to leave for Bangkok. Personally I hope he rests until Madrid.

The_Nadal_effect
09-09-2007, 04:18 PM
It's next week. But he won't play there for sure.
I expect him to play Bangkok starting at 24/09/2007,
Madrid, Paris and Shanghai until the end of the year.
Having in mind he will not win all these tournaments,
in fact he may even skip one of them, I think he will
not put too much pressure on his body by playing them.

As long as he's not afraid of 'playing the game', literally and figuratively speaking, and learning how to adapt to hardcourts, I don't see any problem with him not winning. I just hope he ever gets the attitude of pulling out a tournaments because he knows he can't win them.
The more he plays, the better he'll get, if ever he is to get better. Won't get anywhere practicing against Tony, though.:p

...And he shouldn't be bothered about his H2H going down either.

hra87
09-09-2007, 04:56 PM
I read somewhre a comment on what nadal should do to improve on hard courts, sounds interesting. He needs to stand a little further from the baseline when serving to the deuce court to be able to hit wide (sort of like jmac), he always seems to go down the middle on his first serve.

Agassi Fan
09-09-2007, 06:39 PM
I hope he will win in Madrid.

Xristos
09-11-2007, 12:39 PM
I think Rafa will play Madrid and Shanghai only..

Tess Gray
09-11-2007, 07:02 PM
I hope he will win in Madrid.

Yeah, we kinda all want him to win. Duh :p

I also think so...

It's reeeaaally quiet here the last few days don't y'all think? Not that many posts. Ooh well...:)

zadle69
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
any updates on what the doctor said the knees and etc.

l_mac
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
^^ Apparently he's not going to the doctor until Wednesday. There was a report translated at vamosbrigade which quoted his doctor as saying the injury was the old one from 2005 (please just the tendonitis and not the foot stress fracture) and that eventually he will have to rethink his schedule. So, no, nothing new :lol:

zadle69
09-11-2007, 11:12 PM
where did you see that on lmac and do you think it is the foot?

Sunset of Age
09-12-2007, 04:08 AM
All I can possibly hope for is that Raf is healthy for the rest of the upcoming season!

l_mac
09-12-2007, 02:28 PM
where did you see that on lmac and do you think it is the foot?

It was an article from the Spanish press and was translated by nou.amic at vamosbrigade.com

On Spanish TV they said Rafa's test results, and whether they would affect his calendar for the rest of the season, would be made known tonight. (also from nou.amic at vb)

zadle69
09-12-2007, 03:20 PM
lmac can you please let us know as soon as you hear and what do you think

natinhall
09-12-2007, 04:40 PM

If Nadal will play just Madrid and Shangai, Djokovic can be number 2 soon. :sad: ..He will play Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Paris and Shangai.He has just 330 points to defend of last year. And Djokovic is playing very well, and he will earn good points. And in Aussie Open, Rafa doesn't play very well.. :tears:

Tess Gray
09-12-2007, 06:24 PM
If Nadal will play just Madrid and Shangai, Djokovic can be number 2 soon. :sad: ..He will play Bangkok, Vienna, Madrid, Paris and Shangai.He has just 330 points to defend of last year. And Djokovic is playing very well, and he will earn good points. And in Aussie Open, Rafa doesn't play very well.. :tears:

Oh well, let Nole be nr 2. As long as Rafa is healthy :)

Castafiore
09-12-2007, 07:20 PM
^ indeed, TessJuh.

From nou.amic :worship: from vamosbrigade:
IB3TV Sports News:
Rafa has to rest his knees completely for a week to 10 days and so will miss the Bangkok tournament. He hopes to be able to play the Madrid and Paris Masters before going to Shanghai

natinhall
09-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Oh well, let Nole be nr 2. As long as Rafa is healthy :)

You're right. Is better he is healthy. :) I hope he feels better to Madrid and can make a good tournament.Paris and Shangai too..But i would like he stay in second.. =\

zadle69
09-12-2007, 07:38 PM
any update on what the doctor said

Johnny Groove
09-12-2007, 07:50 PM
Wise decision pulling out of Bangkok :)

Metis
09-12-2007, 09:43 PM
^ indeed, TessJuh.

From nou.amic :worship: from vamosbrigade:

Thanks for the info! Oh well, expected decision I guess.

Here's to a completely healthy 2008! :) It should be an interesting year. Federer without doubt will be pressing to get at least another 2 GS to reach and surpass Sampras' record as soon as possible; also Djokovic will be a more experienced GS and masters series contender. Rafa needs to be healthy to stay up there with them. I'm hoping he can get another RG (which is a fairly realistic goal) and if he could win Wimbledon this time I wouldn't ask for anything else :D. Though I am not as optimistic about the latter as everyone seems to be after his last 2 performances there...

Sunset of Age
09-12-2007, 09:45 PM
Wise decision pulling out of Bangkok :)

Yep. I already hoped he would, this 'point-whoring' hasn't been doing him any good. If Nole takes over the #2 position - IF- I wouldn't mind it at all. His health is the most important thing, and I want to see Raf around as long as possible.

l_mac
09-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Yep. I already hoped he would, this 'point-whoring' hasn't been doing him any good. If Nole takes over the #2 position - IF- I wouldn't mind it at all. His health is the most important thing, and I want to see Raf around as long as possible.

Totally agree.

RogiFan88
09-13-2007, 06:10 PM
Nadal sigue de baja por la lesión de rodilla
La tendinitis no ha remitido, se pierde Bangkok y espera llegar bien a Madrid
Ángel Rigueira - 13/09/2007 15:56

Rafa Nadal sigue de baja, las pruebas a las que se sometió ayer en Barcelona revelaron que persiste la inflamación en el tendón rotuliano de la rodilla izquierda. "La tendinitis sigue activa y deberá mantener reposo activo. Continuará un tratamiento de fisioterapia y rehabilitación muscular. Deberá descansar unos días", indicó el doctor Ángel Ruiz-Cotorro.

Nadal se lesionó en el entrenamiento del domingo previo al inicio del Open USA. "El origen es un mal gesto en un cambio de ritmo, no tiene nada que ver con lesiones anteriores", aclaró el médico. Nadal no disputará el ATP de Bangkok y se centrará en llegar bien a las citas principales del final de año, la primera en Madrid a mediados del próximo mes.

Sobre el láser del doctor italiano Parra que utilizó Nadal durante el Open, Ruiz-Cotorro indicó que "el láser es conocido desde hace tiempo, cada uno tiene su opinión pero no hay milagros".
http://www.elmundodeportivo.es/web/gen/20070913/noticia_53393560705.html

zadle69
09-13-2007, 07:22 PM
in english

natinhall
09-13-2007, 07:56 PM
in english

This article quote Nadal's test results.He will need physiotherapy and rest. And he will miss Bangkok, to be able to play Madrid.

My spanish is awful, but I thik is just about this. It was what Imac and Catasfiore said previously.

Xristos
09-14-2007, 03:48 AM
Without any match play for over a month I hope he does well in Madrid.

Tess Gray
09-14-2007, 10:24 AM
Without any match play for over a month I hope he does well in Madrid.

I agree, it should be really difficult for him.
Does he have a lot of points to defend there?

Foxy
09-14-2007, 11:09 AM
No, nothing big.
QF in Madrid. In Paris he didn't play. But he has SF points in Shanghai to defend.

FedFan_2007
09-15-2007, 10:52 AM
I hope Rafa makes the Madrid final, because I want Fed to close that H2H to 6-8...

l_mac
09-15-2007, 01:09 PM
You better hope that Roget makes it too then :)

Foxy
09-15-2007, 06:10 PM
I hope Rafa makes the Madrid final, because I want Fed to close that H2H to 6-8...

9:5 will be more realistic honestly :D

l_mac
09-15-2007, 06:29 PM
Rafa has been shooting a L'Oreal commercial this week, and did a Time Force presentation today in Madrid. He is watching the Spanish basketball team tonight.

He was asked about Djoko immitating him on court at the USO and I gather from this: http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/276296/0/tenis/nadal/enfadado/ that he wasn't too impressed.

l_mac
09-15-2007, 09:03 PM
I know the Rafatards get made fun of for all the fangirl drooling that goes on, but seriously, what else can we do when he's not playing and photos of him looking like this turn up?

http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/2953/76774367gk8.jpg

http://estaticos03.cache.el-mundo.net/albumes/2007/09/15/espana_greciasemis/53ff7e43450101d073fa8d8c33f724d3_extras_albumes_0. jpg

:hearts: :inlove:

Castafiore
09-15-2007, 09:16 PM
:)

That shirt looks fine on him.

Thanks!

lau-mza
09-15-2007, 09:52 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek:

those pics are :lick: :lick: !!

natinhall
09-16-2007, 12:57 AM
Great pics!

Will Nadal play in Bangkok? I read in "el pais" today,a report which he said that he will play Thailand Open. I dont understand. If he needs rest and physioterapy, like the doctor sad previously in other report,why will he play?
I think he needs wait Madrid. But i think he knows what he must to do...

RogiRafaFan86
09-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Great pics!

Will Nadal play in Bangkok? I read in "el pais" today,a report which he said that he will play Thailand Open. I dont understand. If he needs rest and physioterapy, like the doctor sad previously in other report,why will he play?
I think he needs wait Madrid. But i think he knows what he must to do...

From everything I've read, most likely he will not play again until Madrid.

FedFan_2007
09-16-2007, 06:56 AM
9:5 will be more realistic honestly :D

Now if Madrid was on clay, maybe. On fast carpet, well we know what happened in Shanghai against a healthy Nadal. :devil:

steffis
09-16-2007, 08:41 AM
He was asked about Djoko immitating him on court at the USO and I gather from this: http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/276296/0/tenis/nadal/enfadado/ that he wasn't too impressed.

Can someone please translate the article? I don`t speak Spanish!

natinhall
09-16-2007, 01:21 PM
Can someone please translate the article? I don`t speak Spanish!

Rafa said he wasn't too impressed and he thinks djokovic imitations was inopportune after the quarter final in USOpen. He knows he needs to rest. Asked about Federer, he said Federer continue better than other players. Said spanish soccer team needs support,and praised Spanish basketball team, specially his friend Pau Gasol. :)

steffis
09-16-2007, 06:23 PM

MariaV
09-19-2007, 08:52 AM
That's the only news so far, Rafa SHOULD play in Bangkok.
http://www.marca.com/edicion/marca/tenis/es/desarrollo/1036074.html

steffis
09-19-2007, 03:20 PM
I´m a little bit confused. I read at Vamos Brigade that Rafa has to rest his knees until Friday. But I also found a quote of a Thai newspaper that says that Rafa will arrive on Sunday morning at Bangkok with the TG 949 flight.
What`s going on there? Rafa hasn`t played or practised for about two weeks now but he will play in Bangkok on Monday :confused: Will he take it as a practise session or what :confused: ???

He rather should go on resting his knees and his whole body and should try to get ready for Madrid in time!!!

Sunset of Age
09-19-2007, 05:59 PM
I´m a little bit confused. I read at Vamos Brigade that Rafa has to rest his knees until Friday. But I also found a quote of a Thai newspaper that says that Rafa will arrive on Sunday morning at Bangkok with the TG 949 flight.
What`s going on there? Rafa hasn`t played or practised for about two weeks now but he will play in Bangkok on Monday :confused: Will he take it as a practise session or what :confused: ???

He rather should go on resting his knees and his whole body and should try to get ready for Madrid in time!!!

I agree with you, I think it would be a wiser plan if he'd give himself a good deal of time to fully rest and recover. But in the end - it's all up to him and his team, and if he feels okay enough to play Bangkok, perhaps he should/will.

I guess he hasn't yet made a final decision on whether to go to Bangkok or not, and that he is waiting to do so till the last possible moment. Players with a nagging injury often do that, as they really rather not withdraw from a tournament unless it's absolutely unavoidable - which is quite often a 'last minute' decision.

We'll just have to see what will happen.

l_mac
09-19-2007, 07:02 PM
They also published Djokovic and Roddick's flight details - I'd be suprised if either of them showed up.

NevaNadal
09-20-2007, 02:08 AM
Oh man, I was really hoping Rafa would just skip Bangkok and rest, points and ranking be damned. Oh well....

On a more shallow note does anyone know if Rafa will be wearing the yellow for his next few tourneys?

Only asking because even though he looks great in it, yellow seems to be a bad luck color for him this year.

The_Nadal_effect
09-20-2007, 08:42 AM
On a more shallow note does anyone know if Rafa will be wearing the yellow for his next few tourneys?

Only asking because even though he looks great in it, yellow seems to be a bad luck color for him this year.

:DTardism...Ah, the joys of being shallow! I'm more concerned about the designers cutting his piratas over his knees. They did it in the USO 06/07. Back-to-back reasons for his bad luck.

They should keep his caprice long like they do in FO. Its funny they should allow him to bake under the sun like that, and cut it above his knees in Manhattan where they could well keep it below. Just my capricious concerns! :p

yana
09-20-2007, 01:02 PM

yellow brought bad luck to him last year too...:(

Metis
09-20-2007, 02:54 PM
:lol: Mary Joe Fernandez was saying once that her only superstition was about wearing yellow on court. She never won wearing yellow.

Johnny Groove
09-20-2007, 07:56 PM
Nadal is stupid if he plays Bangkok

The Pro
09-20-2007, 10:10 PM
He's had a rest now. If he feels up to it then he should go. He's probly itching to get match-ready for Madrid. He wants to put some practice in on matches that count, so he'll go to Bangkok and see how it plays out.

I still think he's young and capable enough to go far in Bangkok and repeat the performance in Madrid. He's got all winter to rest...

Sunset of Age
09-21-2007, 01:07 AM
Nadal is stupid if he plays Bangkok

I intend to agree with you, here - not that I ever felt a tendancy to disguss your judgement ever before, heh! ;)

He's had a rest now. If he feels up to it then he should go. He's probly itching to get match-ready for Madrid. He wants to put some practice in on matches that count, so he'll go to Bangkok and see how it plays out.

I still think he's young and capable enough to go far in Bangkok and repeat the performance in Madrid. He's got all winter to rest...

I'm not sure - as I said in one of my posts above, indeed, if Raf indeed feels up to it, he should go/play... but I'd rather see him take a little bit more time to rest and recover completely! Madrid is a LOT more important than Bangkok, after all.

Well let's just see how all of it will turn out. But if I would have any say in this matter, I'd advice Raf to pull out of Bangkok and get himself a bit of practice somewhere around the Spanish courts in stead of whoring himself for points out there in the Far East... :angel:

The Pro
09-21-2007, 10:41 AM
Yeah, I'd always chose a healthy-Rafa over a crocked-Rafa any day. I hope the rest period between Bangkok and Madrid is long enough.

He must want to make a last push for points this year. The tail end of this year has been more or less as disappointing than the last one, but it's not over yet....

NevaNadal
09-21-2007, 12:04 PM
Well, it appears that Rafa WILL play Bangkok.

I know I should feel happy and excited about the possibilities but for some reason I feel :sad:

I wonder if DJoko weren't nipping on his heels points wise if he would have sat this one out :confused:

Foxy
09-21-2007, 02:33 PM
If he feels healthy enough it is absolutely necessary to play an indoor tournament before the crucial tournaments - Madrid. Paris and Shanghai. Rafa will need some match practice. He has almost no points to defend until Shanghai so he can only gain some points which would be really important in order to stay at the number 2 spot and be in a pole position next year to attack the World number 1.

l_mac
09-23-2007, 09:14 AM
To the suprise of no-one, Rafa has withdrawn from Bangkok.

The Pro
09-23-2007, 10:19 AM
Bother!

Now I'm wrong. He'd have a lot of fun in Bangkok as well I'm sure :angel:

MariaV
09-23-2007, 04:01 PM
Yeah, confirmed now, too bad, get better soon Rafa. :hug: :hug: http://uk.reuters.com/article/tennisNews/idUKSP13553520070923

Johnny Groove
09-23-2007, 04:25 PM
Thank you, geez. :rolleyes:

If he had gone and played, Maria should have flown there, tied him down and spanked him until he withdrew

l_mac
09-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Yeah, confirmed now, too bad, get better soon Rafa. :hug: :hug: http://uk.reuters.com/article/tennisNews/idUKSP13553520070923

It was pretty much confirmed when he didn't appear on the draw this morning :lol:

It looks like Djoko won't pay either (though he does feature on the draw, naughty, naughty) so Carlos has a good opportunity to pick up some points with Shanghai in mind. Hopefuly all the rest will mean Rafa goes to Madrid fully healed and fresh, and fingers crossed for an easyish draw in the early rounds because he won't have had any match practise. I'll be in Spain on holiday at the time of the Madrid Masters so my hotel better have Satellite TV or else :(

NevaNadal
09-23-2007, 07:34 PM
I'm beyond happy he won't play Bangkok.

Madrid is less than a month away which isn't really that long to wait.

And hopefully, he will be well rested and able to play some great tennis :)

NancyIsabelle
09-23-2007, 08:28 PM
I am happy too that Rafa did not do Bangkok, even if we already had an idea it would not play it. His doctor told him to rest until September 21, so it did not give him much time to practice, do the long trip to Bangkok and feel fit for the tournament.

Rafa had a some good time with his friends in Ibiza and Formentera, in the Balearic Islands, and I am glad for him he took that time off.

I really hope that that he will recover. He mention in the press release posted on the official Bangkok website, that the doctor told him he would need again few weeks, but he is supposed to start slowly practicing tomorrow. I hope everything will go fine for him and that he want feel the pain coming back again.

If everything goes fine, he should be in a terrific shape for Madrid, in front of his public. Vamos Rafa !

NancyIsabelle
09-23-2007, 08:31 PM
Of course, I feel sorry for the organizers and the fans. And it seems also that Djokovic will not be there. Anyway, on his official website, there was no mention of the Bangkok tournament, his next tournament being Vienna !

But Carlos Moya took Rafa's place and I wish him good luck !

zadle69
09-24-2007, 12:32 AM
I dont think he goes to Ibiza. I just cant see it at all if you know how Ibiza is.

MariaV
09-24-2007, 07:40 AM
There is no mention of him playing in Vienna anywhere. :shrug:
His OS says he'll play Madrid, Paris and Shanghai.

l_mac
09-24-2007, 01:32 PM
I dont think he goes to Ibiza. I just cant see it at all if you know how Ibiza is.

According to his official site he was on holiday with friends in Ibiza and Formentera and begins training today. I've seen plenty of pictures of Nadal in pubs and nightclubs so I don't really understand your point about Ibiza. He likes to party with his friends. I read on vamosbrigade that Formentera famously allows nude sunbathing on its beaches. Sadly I don't anticipate any pictures :sad:

edit, MariaV I think NancyIsabelle was talking about Djokovic playing Vienna.

RogiFan88
09-24-2007, 03:18 PM
23nd September 2007

‘Sorry, see you next year’: says Nadal

The world # 2 Rafael Nadal has said ‘sorry’ to the Thai tennis fans for his missed opportunity to play in the Thailand Open this year and stated his knee injury for the reason of the withdrawal.

The Thailand Open 2007 was hit by a major blow today after learning that Nadal, the 3rd consecutive winning of the French Open, has withdrawn from the tournament at the very last minute through a knee injury.

‘I’m really sorry to announce I have to withdraw from the Thailand Open at this late date.

As you probably know, I had a knee injury during the US Open and hoped that it would clear up for the Thailand Open. Unfortunately that is not the case. I have sought medical advice and have been advised to rest my knees for at least another few weeks’ said Nadal

However the world #2 promises to make an amend next year while points out that there are still so many things to be looking forward to in the Thailand Open 2007 even though without him.

‘I was very much looking forward to playing my first Thailand Open. Thailand is a beautiful country and I’ve heard so many good things about it. I am sorry to have disappointed my Thai fans, and I hope to make it to Thailand in 2008’

http://www.thailandopen.org/2007/news_2007-09-23eng.htm

zadle69
09-24-2007, 07:10 PM
does anyone have any recent pics with him in pubs and stuff. plus they probably have a lot of pubs and stuff on the island of mallocra. ps where did you find that information on his official site. please tell us where exactly you saw that information. thanks

NancyIsabelle
09-24-2007, 10:27 PM
According to his official site he was on holiday with friends in Ibiza and Formentera and begins training today. I've seen plenty of pictures of Nadal in pubs and nightclubs so I don't really understand your point about Ibiza. He likes to party with his friends. I read on vamosbrigade that Formentera famously allows nude sunbathing on its beaches. Sadly I don't anticipate any pictures :sad:

edit, MariaV I think NancyIsabelle was talking about Djokovic playing Vienna.

I read something about Ibiza just last week and it does not have a very good reputation, but it does not mean that Rafa went crazy :p There are certainly nice and more quiet places on Ibiza.

NancyIsabelle
09-24-2007, 10:30 PM
does anyone have any recent pics with him in pubs and stuff. plus they probably have a lot of pubs and stuff on the island of mallocra. ps where did you find that information on his official site. please tell us where exactly you saw that information. thanks

You just have to go on the official site, on the forum, in "History in the Making", then in the "Bangkok" thread, and it's written there. Or it's also in the French section, under "L'Épopée Nadal". They were mentioning on the HP that he was taking some vacations in the Balearic Islands, but besides Mallorca, there is also Menorca, Ibiza and Formentera. Maybe Rafa did not want all the paparazzis again around him in Manacor or Porto Cristo, so he went on another islands. :)

zadle69
09-24-2007, 10:57 PM
http://www.rafaelnadal.com/es/articulos/articulo_256.html

Sunset of Age
09-25-2007, 10:05 AM
I read something about Ibiza just last week and it does not have a very good reputation, but it does not mean that Rafa went crazy :p There are certainly nice and more quiet places on Ibiza.

:lol: indeed - if Rafa went ''crazy" :p in one of Ibiza's notorious clubs, I'm sure the paperazzi would've noticed him... ;)

sonia
09-25-2007, 05:40 PM
http://www.rafaelnadal.com/es/articulos/articulo_256.html

thanks for the link ;) It isn't new, but thanks... I love that pic :lol:

yana
09-26-2007, 06:10 PM
It is a looooong time until Madrid indeed. I want some Rafa action! :angel:

yana
09-29-2007, 08:59 AM
I'm glad Rafa's taking it easy for a while. What else is on his schedule besides Madrid and Masters Cup?

Paris Masters, I think.

linus
09-29-2007, 09:07 AM
Gosh, I think that is a good decision to keep himself for the rhythm tho I DO wish Rafa to improve himself on fast hard :p well, lets be patient.

Good luck Rafa :cool:

l_mac
09-30-2007, 09:35 PM
I loathe this time of the year. It's still two arsing weeks until Madrid!!

Johnny Groove
09-30-2007, 09:40 PM
I loathe this time of the year. It's still two arsing weeks until Madrid!!

I disagree. Wimbledon-Canada is PURE TORTURE :o

l_mac
09-30-2007, 10:09 PM
I disagree. Wimbledon-Canada is PURE TORTURE :o

I was in Italy from the day after the Wimbledon final until the Wednesday of Montreal week. For me this is worse :lol: I'm not even going to be at home during Madrid so I'll probably get to watch none of it :( All my favourites are in hibernation just now (where are you, Nalby??) so, with the exception of the Murray brothers' TERRIFYING hair don'ts at the Davis Cup weekend, the tennis fandom is letting me down badly entertainment wise.

Johnny Groove
10-01-2007, 05:08 AM
I was in Italy from the day after the Wimbledon final until the Wednesday of Montreal week. For me this is worse :lol: I'm not even going to be at home during Madrid so I'll probably get to watch none of it :( All my favourites are in hibernation just now (where are you, Nalby??) so, with the exception of the Murray brothers' TERRIFYING hair don'ts at the Davis Cup weekend, the tennis fandom is letting me down badly entertainment wise.

Nalby is ALWAYS in hibernation :o

just look at my siggie to see where all my faves are :o CHallengers and futures, thats where :lol:

l_mac
10-02-2007, 07:27 PM
Rafa sighting and news (not about sponsorship/holidays/going out with his friends)

Thanks to Reyes at vamosbrigade.com for finding this!!

Nadal y Moyá entrenan juntos en Mallorca

mallorcadiario.com
martes, 02 de octubre de 2007

http://www.mallorcadiario.com/images/Septiembre2007/nadalmaoyat.jpg

PALMA:-Rafael Nadal y Carlos Moyà se encuentran en la Mallorca en donde, además de compartir diversiones y confidencias en la Isla, están dejándose la piel en las pistas para llegar en plena forma al próximo torneo que se disputará en Viena.

Tras la decepción de Moyà en Tailandia, el mallorquín se prepara para conquistar el torneo de Viena. Y es que el tenista necesita sumar puntos en los tres próximos torneos -que se disputarán en Viena, Madrid y París- para escalar posiciones en la Carrera de Campeones -en el que, por ahora, ocupa el décimo lugar- si lo que quiere es participar en el Master de Shangai en el que participan los ocho mejores tenistas, algo que se perfila, por lo menos, difícil.

Rafa Nadal, por su parte, tiene asegurada su plaza en el Master si sus rodillas no se lo impiden. Y es que no hay que olvidar que el campeón manacorí ha sufrido, durante los últimos meses, algunos problemas en su rodilla derecha que le llevaron a abandonar el US open.

Sin embargo, Nadal parece estar en plena forma y totalmente concentrado en el próximo torneo de Madrid, un torneo que ‘no se perdería por nada del mundo’.

The article talks about them enjoying themselves and training in Majorca. Moya is preparing for Vienna and hoping to make Shanghai. Rafa has already qualified for Shanghai (but remember the knees that have seen him out since the USO) and is looking forward to Madrid which he wouldn't miss for the world.

Edited to say that he looks about half the size of Carlos in that pic. :lol:

Edited again to say that Rafa's knees are both still taped :(

NevaNadal
10-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Edited to say that he looks about half the size of Carlos in that pic.

Thanks to all of the assholes who talk about Rafa's "size" and how "big" he is I'm dreading the day that "Manarexic" Rafa walks onto the tennis court.

Edited again to say that Rafa's knees are both still taped

S. H. I. T. :( :sad:

hra87
10-04-2007, 05:05 AM
Well, you have to note that Moya is 2 inches taller, so he'd obviously have a larger frame. Plus, you are looking at him straight on, Rafa is turned a little, so he would seem smaller because of that, and because he's farther away from the camera. But in general, even if you take all that into account, Rafa is not all that big.

yana
10-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Looks like Rafa is a target for a 29 years old ex Miss Spain. This article appeared in Cuore magazine and is translated by Maria Laura from Vamosbrigade.

Party Night: Sportmen and Misses

Four winners of the Miss Spain and three of the most wanted sportsmen of elite of the country hang out together in the capital.

It was one of the few opportunities to see this group friend together. Rafa Nadal (21) had travelled to the capital to attend to a Real Madrid's game, team his is a fan —in spite of the fact that its uncle, Miguel Angel Nadal (41), played in the Barça—. At finish, the tennis player went to have dinner with two of his best friends: the also tennis player Feliciano López (26) and the Real's player Sergio Ramos(21).

Night of girls without Xisca
But it was not a party only of boys. The girlfriends of Feliciano and Sergio, the model María José Suarez (32) and Elisabeth Reyes (22), signed to the party and brought company: their friends Raquel Rodríguez (33) and Vania Millán (29), which added to the sexiness, giving a balance of four former Miss Spain (reward that Raquel obtained in 1992, María José in 1996, Vania in 2002 and Elisabeth in 2006). The absence of Xisca Perelló (19) was noted, the pretty girlfriend of Rafa.

The encounter took place September 15, five days before the birthday of Feliciano, and consisted of a supper in the prestigious (and very expensive) restaurant De María, to which continued a tour through Madrid's partying night.

When the dinner finished, Sergio Ramos and Elisabeth, that are almost a year together, they withdrew home, while the rest of the expedition decided to continue the adventure. We do not know how this will be seated to Xisca, since they are for everybody known the intents of Vania to be friends of elite sportsmen.

natinhall
10-05-2007, 02:20 AM
Looks like Rafa is a target for a 29 years old ex Miss Spain. This article appeared in Cuore magazine and is translated by Maria Laura from Vamosbrigade.

:eek: Is this truth, or just a fake notice? Where's Xisca? :rolleyes::(

yana
10-05-2007, 09:14 AM
:eek: Is this truth, or just a fake notice? Where's Xisca? :rolleyes::(

True, true, there's a link and some pictures on vb.com, I'll post them when I'll have time.

cmurray
10-05-2007, 12:55 PM
How DARE Rafa go clubbing without Xisca! :lol:

Come on - he's young...let the guy have some fun.

natinhall
10-05-2007, 02:35 PM

:lol:

Indeed,but I dont say just about to go clubbing without Xisca, but about the ex miss spain together :lol:

poor Xisca

Jelena
10-06-2007, 10:02 AM
I don't really know if it fits here, but does anybody know if family Nadal was affected by the storm that went over Mallorca?

yana
10-06-2007, 10:11 AM
Rafa will play doubles with Hewitt again.

D'accordo. ;)
I wonder how Rafa felt being with all those "older" women?

zadle69
10-06-2007, 10:43 AM
here is the link about the weather
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/119047.html

Xristos
10-06-2007, 01:48 PM
VAMOOOOOOOOOS!

Its been a long wait!

Jelena
10-06-2007, 02:29 PM
here is the link about the weather
http://www.earthtimes.org/articles/show/119047.html
I don't want to know how the weather is there now, but if the house or something else of family Nadal got damaged because of the storm. :)

Sunset of Age
10-07-2007, 05:56 AM

Come on people. A 'target'? Guess that's how the gossip press addresses it if a bunch of guys and gals are just having a bit of fun together... the concept of people being able to be just good friends with members of the opposite sex still seems to be impossible with them.

I don't worry about Xisca, I'm sure she's doing just fine. :angel:

delaitre
10-07-2007, 09:08 AM
I totally agree ! This gossip press is absolutely stupid !

yana
10-07-2007, 10:09 AM
Come on people. A 'target'? Guess that's how the gossip press addresses it if a bunch of guys and gals are just having a bit of fun together... the concept of people being able to be just good friends with members of the opposite sex still seems to be impossible with them.

I don't worry about Xisca, I'm sure she's doing just fine. :angel:

I should write "target" so you could tell that I'm not taking this seriously. Hello, I was joking!!!:wavey:

nevermind
10-07-2007, 12:23 PM
Posted & translated by Bee on RN.com :worship:

http://www.ultimahora.es/segunda.dba?-1+9+413753

Here is the full translation of the article:

Nadal Relaxes before Travelling to Madrid

The left-hander from Manacor leaves for the capital on Wednesday to prepare for the Masters Series.

Rafael Nadal took advantage yesterday to relax and enjoy himself with one of his grand passions. The three time Roland Garros champion participated together with his uncles, Rafael, Toni and Miguel Angel in the Renault Golf Trophy of Llucmajor held at the Son Antem Marriott, a charity event for the ADDAA. (local Balearic charity).

Rafael Nadal yesterday became one of the 170 players who participated in the Renault Trophy of Llucmajor and tried his luck in onr of the special events "A Hole in One", in which there was the chance of winnng a car (did he need another one?!)

The left hander from Manacor was unlucky, but he had the opportunity to enjoy a fun day that allowed him to switch off from the tension of tennis.

Rafael Nadal has been training normally for a few days now, and on the 15th October, returns to competition in the Masters Series of Madrid. The Mallorquin player, who hasn't competed since injury in the US Open will leave next Wednesday for the Spanish capital to carry out his publicity obligations and start adapting to the fast indoor court.

The Masters Series of Madrid will be one of the three last events that the left-hander from Manacor will participate in prior to the end of the 2007 season. He will defend his quarter final points in the Madrid tournament and there will meet Roger Federer, current holder of the title, and Novak Djokovic, the big revelation of the season, who will be playing in the best conditions for his game.

Other than the Masters Series of Madrid, Rafael Nadal is due to participate in the Masters Cup of Shanghai, where last year he reached the semi finals. The Mallorquin wants to finish as close as possible to Federer.

:wavey:

l_mac
10-10-2007, 03:26 PM
According to La Zingara at vb.com, Rafa arrived in Madrid and will train today at 4.30. Maybe we'll have some pics later.

l_mac
10-10-2007, 10:05 PM
Rafa has been shown practising in Madrid on Spanish TV. (Knees still taped)

cmurray
10-11-2007, 02:13 AM
Rafa has been shown practising in Madrid on Spanish TV. (Knees still taped)

Ugh. I hope its precautionary.

Xristos
10-11-2007, 03:30 AM
According to La Zingara at vb.com, Rafa arrived in Madrid and will train today at 4.30. Maybe we'll have some pics later.

Hopefully..

natinhall
10-11-2007, 03:49 AM
I read in a flog that Nadal will play doubles with Feli Lopez, not with Hewitt. Is this true? I would prefer Hewitt... =/

Xristos
10-11-2007, 06:51 AM
Im pretty sure its with Hewitt.

We shall see.

RogiRafaFan86
10-11-2007, 01:20 PM
I think Hewitt will withdraw because of all the little niggling injuries he has, as many thought he would do. And Rafa said in Spanish interview that he would be playing with Feli. I like Hewitt, but I'd rather see Rafa play with Feli again.

And Rafa's knees will probably be taped for a looooong time, if not permanently. I don't know if any of you have any experience with tendonitis, but I have it, and it doesn't go away. It's not a bone break, or a muscle tear, etc. It's just a condition you deal with. It doesn't always have to hurt so bad, though, and hopefully after that much needed rest, his tendonitis won't be unbearable.

Xristos
10-11-2007, 02:57 PM
I wouldnt be suprised if Rafa wears short shorts and has his knes taped with the Nike swoosh on them.

l_mac
10-11-2007, 10:30 PM
Rafa said tonight on a Spanish radio show that he will play doubles on Tuesday and his first singles match on Wednesday at 8pm. (thanks to nou.amic at vb.com)

Eden
10-13-2007, 12:34 PM
:wavey:

Nadal looks to reignite season in Madrid
By Simon Baskett
Sat Oct 13

MADRID (Reuters) - World number two Rafael Nadal is aiming to use next week's Madrid Masters tournament to reignite his season ready for an end-of-year flourish at the Masters Cup in Shanghai.

The 21-year-old has not played competitively since losing to fellow Spaniard David Ferrer in the last 16 of the U.S. Open on September 4, deciding to take time off to recover from a bout of tendinitis in his left knee.

Although he has not won a tournament since July, Nadal is hoping to recapture his early season form on his return to action in front of the partisan fans in the Spanish capital.

"I've done all I can to ensure I'm in top shape but I've had a month and a half when I haven't been able to do anything and it is here in Madrid where I will be able to see whether or not I'm in condition to compete at 100 percent," Nadal told reporters this week after a training session at the Madrid Arena.

"I felt pretty good and had no pain. I will be training the hardest since I played in U.S. Open."

But Nadal, who got the better of Croatian Ivan Ljubicic in an epic struggle to win in Madrid two years ago, will have a difficult task on his hands if he is to become the first man to take the title on two occasions.

DEFENDING CHAMPION

World number one Roger Federer will be defending the title he won last year when he crushed Fernando Gonzalez in the final, while an ever-improving Novak Djokovic will be out to add a third Masters crown to the ones he won in Miami and Montreal earlier this year.

Like Nadal, Federer has not competed in a tournament since winning his third grand slam of the year and 12th of his career at the U.S. Open last month, but he did play for Switzerland in the Davis Cup in an unsuccessful attempt to prevent them dropping out of the World Group.

Although he unsurprisingly pointed to Federer as the man to beat, Nadal said he expected the tournament to more open than ever.

"The favorite is the same as always, it's the world number one," the Mallorcan said. "But Djokovic will be coming in with a lot of confidence and I think this tournament will be very open."

Federer, Nadal and Djokovic, who have mopped up all of this year's seven Masters trophies between them, have already secured their places in Shanghai.

But with five places at the end-of-season jamboree still up for grabs there will be an added incentive for the rest of the field to upset the favorites.

Source: http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20071013/sp_nm/tennis_men_madrid_dc_1

Xristos
10-14-2007, 05:46 AM
Where the fuck is the draw?

Rafas_grl
10-14-2007, 12:40 PM
Calm down here it is!
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2007/1536/mds.pdf
(1)FEDERER, Roger SUI vs BYE
MELZER, Jurgen AUT vs QUALIFIER
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS vs QUALIFIER
(13)CANAS, Guillermo ARG vs BYE

(12)LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO vs BYE
NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN vs QUALIFIER
(WC)LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP vs VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA
(7)FERRER, David ESP vs BYE

(4)DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS vs BYE
KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO vs SAFIN, Marat RUS
KIEFER, Nicolas GER vs (SE)WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI
(16)YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS vs BYE

(11)HAAS, Tommy GER vs BYE
ANDREEV, Igor RUS vs MONACO, Juan ARG
ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP vs SANTORO, Fabrice FRA
(5)GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs BYE

(6)BLAKE, James USA vs BYE
ANCIC, Mario CRO vs QUALIFIER
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA vs FISH, Mardy USA
(10)GASQUET, Richard FRA vs BYE

(14)MOYA, Carlos ESP vs BYE
FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP vs QUALIFIER
(WC)MONTANES, Albert ESP vs VERDASCO, Fernando ESP
(3)DJOKOVIC, Novak SRB vs BYE

(8)ROBREDO, Tommy ESP vs BYE
(WC)DEL POTRO, Juan Martin ARG vs STARACE, Potito ITA
CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA vs NALBANDIAN, David ARG
(9)BERDYCH, Tomas CZE vs BYE

(15)CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG vs BYE
STEPANEK, Radek CZE vs MURRAY, Andy GBR
BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP vs QUALIFIER
(2)NADAL, Rafael ESP BYE

hra87
10-14-2007, 01:54 PM
Calm down here it is!
http://www.atptennis.com/en/common/TrackIt.asp?file=http://www.atptennis.com/1/posting/2007/1536/mds.pdf
(1)FEDERER, Roger SUI vs BYE
MELZER, Jurgen AUT vs QUALIFIER
TURSUNOV, Dmitry RUS vs QUALIFIER
(13)CANAS, Guillermo ARG vs BYE

(12)LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO vs BYE
NIEMINEN, Jarkko FIN vs QUALIFIER
(WC)LOPEZ, Feliciano ESP vs VOLANDRI, Filippo ITA
(7)FERRER, David ESP vs BYE

(4)DAVYDENKO, Nikolay RUS vs BYE
KARLOVIC, Ivo CRO vs SAFIN, Marat RUS
KIEFER, Nicolas GER vs (SE)WAWRINKA, Stanislas SUI
(16)YOUZHNY, Mikhail RUS vs BYE

(11)HAAS, Tommy GER vs BYE
ANDREEV, Igor RUS vs MONACO, Juan ARG
ALMAGRO, Nicolas ESP vs SANTORO, Fabrice FRA
(5)GONZALEZ, Fernando CHI vs BYE

(6)BLAKE, James USA vs BYE
ANCIC, Mario CRO vs QUALIFIER
MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA vs FISH, Mardy USA
(10)GASQUET, Richard FRA vs BYE

(14)MOYA, Carlos ESP vs BYE
FERRERO, Juan Carlos ESP vs QUALIFIER
(WC)MONTANES, Albert ESP vs VERDASCO, Fernando ESP
(3)DJOKOVIC, Novak SRB vs BYE

(8)ROBREDO, Tommy ESP vs BYE
(WC)DEL POTRO, Juan Martin ARG vs STARACE, Potito ITA
CLEMENT, Arnaud FRA vs NALBANDIAN, David ARG
(9)BERDYCH, Tomas CZE vs BYE

(15)CHELA, Juan Ignacio ARG vs BYE
STEPANEK, Radek CZE vs MURRAY, Andy GBR
BAGHDATIS, Marcos CYP vs QUALIFIER
(2)NADAL, Rafael ESP BYE

Ouch, not a good draw. Baghdatis, Stepanek/Murray, Berdych, Djokovic.

Hopefully Gasquet can take down Djokovic, or even Moya (one can dream). Baghdatis is hopefully playing like he has been, Nadal has yet to lose against Stepanek or Murray but they've been close, Berdych is of course always a battle, knocked him out here last year, but Wimby '07 gives hope, and again, hopefully Djokovic is gone (not because I'm positive he'll beat Nadal, becaue I want him out as early as possible in general).

Edit: is djokovic ever NOT going to be in Nadal's half? WTF?

Xristos
10-14-2007, 02:48 PM
Nadal vs Marcos round 2..

natinhall
10-14-2007, 03:39 PM
:eek: OMG! The draw is so hard and complicated to nadal. WTF :mad:

Xristos
10-15-2007, 05:32 AM
Belive and have faith.

natinhall
10-15-2007, 07:02 PM
Belive and have faith.

Yeah :yeah: Impossible is nothing! :bigclap: :yippee:

yana
10-15-2007, 07:18 PM
posted by nou.amic(vb.com)

ENTREVISTA | Rafael Nadal
"No estuve cerca del número uno, me faltó tiempo, pero no me obsesiona"
JOSÉ MANUEL CUÉLLAR
http://www.abc.es/20071014/deportes-tenis/estuve-cerca-numero-falto_200710140244.html

"I wasn't close to being number one, I didn't have time, but it doesn't obsess me"

By José Manuel Cuellar
Translated by nou.amic for VamosBrigade.com

MADRID. Rafael Nadal is deceptive on television: he looks as if he has a normal physique, but he is really impressive in person. The ATP measuring tables were probably too short to cope because he is well over the 1.85 they credit him with and, above all, he is built like a three-door wardrobe. He is a massive 21 year old. The Mallorcan has arrived for the TMS Madrid with the calm air of someone who has done his preparation well.

Whatever happens, its been a good season; you were even close to Roger Federer.
- Very good, that's true. I was playing very well for a good part of it, but this time I wasn't as close to the number one as in former years. I didn't have enough time. I played well all year except for two weeks... and that was because I had physical problems.

This matter of the injuries is getting worrying because it happens every year at this time, maybe because of the physical wear and tear.
- You in the media make more of the injuries than what I really have. I haven't missed a single tournament this season because of injury. I didn't play the Cincinnati one because my blood pressure went down and I didn't withdraw from New York, I had the problem with my knees and nothing more. I'm the player who has played most matches this year. Much wear and tear? No more than I should expect.

Being number one has got complicated because Federer is still there and in addition Djokovic is coming up behind. Are you worried about not achieving it?
- Not at all. I already knew that Djokovic would be there. It's logical for new people to continually appear. I've had a number one's points for three years running, but I've been unlucky to coincide with Federer. It would have been logical to have been number one during these years with all those points I've had. However, I'm not obsessed with being it. If I manage it, fine. If I don't, my career will have been equally good.

You cried a lot on the massage table after the Wimbledon final. Was that because you knew you had been very close to winning the title?
- It was not because I was furious, but because I had been in the final two years running and I hadn't managed to win it. I don't know if I will have any more opportunities. This last time I played a great match and had clear chances of winning. You hold out as well as you can throughout the trophy presentation, but then when you get to the locker room, you break down. It was very hard.

Do those 'tics' of yours help you to concentrate?
- But I don't have any tics!.... except for the trouser one. The sock one is so they don't catch in the pirate pants and the water one is more of a habit.

Does your popularity give you less trouble at home than away from home?
- It doesn't bother me too much to have to cope with it either at home or when I'm away. I think that's because I've never tried to escape from anything. I think the Mallorcan character has a lot to do with that, we take things calmly. I have never ever done anything to avoid seeing people. If I have to go to the cinema with my friends, I go; and if I have to go for a stroll down the street, I also do that. People are not surprised to see me. I have never distanced myself from them.

Do you think that one of your greatest achievements is to stay normal after everything that has happened around you?
- It's not an achievement. As I understand it, an achievement is something you have difficulty doing. I have a pretty normal family, which has been decisive for me when it comes to maintaining a certain normality. Your childhood and your environment are what make you go mad afterwards or cope with things normally. The thing is to have it clear that you only play tennis and people pay a lot of attention to you at some point because you are at the top. But it's because of that and not because you're you. When the tennis is over it's not that people forget about you but that others take your place. You have to be ready to deal with that new situation as well as possible.

When you go to Mallorca one of your favourite pastimes is fishing. How do you do at it?
- Normal, but don't think I go fishing a lot. What I do most is train: tennis in the morning and exercises in the afternoon. Then a bit of time with my friends and the family. I almost play more golf. It's simpler than having to take the boat and go fishing, because I would have to go out at seven o'clock in the morning and then train afterwards.

You are always saying you like playing in Madrid because you like the capital. But, Madrid aside, what is your favourite city?
- Paris without a doubt.. and not because I usually win there. The city is marvellous. I also like Rome, but in Rome you have to go to places to see lovely things and in Paris the things come to you without you having to look for them. It's a delightful place I discovered going there with my family on holiday long before I got started in the tennis.

What do you miss when you are away: the food, your family, your friends?
- Simply being at home and, in general, the liberty of being able to do whatever I feel like doing.

It's a bit soon, of course, but many tennis players retire early. Have you ever thought that might be your case?
- I don't know. I will play as long as my body and, above all, my head holds out. What's most important is the enthusiasm to go on playing. If that fails, the time has come to go home. If it failed me in a year's time, I would leave in a year. Obviously, that's not going to happen, but I use it as an example.

Which Real Madrid players do you get on best with?
- With Raul, with Iker... the other day I went out to dinner with Sergio Ramos. All fine people. The team's playing a bit better this season than last, but I can't complain about that either because we won the title.

This match fixing business in tennis has taken a nasty turn.
- It has taken a nasty turn because there are tennis players that have made a mistake - Murray. Anybody that follows tennis can see that people try their hardest. True, what happened with Davydenko in Sopot is strange, but that can happen. No tennis player is going to risk his career to make a bet. I'm in the locker room all the time and I tell you there isn't anything.

Damn you, Fed, for making this boy cry...:mad:

steffis
10-16-2007, 03:56 AM
How do they know that he cried on the massage table??? Shame on you Fed for making Rafa cry!!!