Haas Fails To Short Circuit Robotic Denko [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Haas Fails To Short Circuit Robotic Denko

balkisammy
09-06-2007, 01:05 AM
Had a gut feeling that Haas would lose this match.Was to nervous to watch so decided to tape the match here in Australia just after 5am.Next time I looked about 7.20am it was all over for Tommy.Davydenko is mentally tough and even though to me he is bland and robotic like you cant help but to admire his talent and ground strokes.Opponents can have a 2 sets to love lead and this man comes back from the brink and steamrolls them in the next 3 sets.Tommy Haas can hold his head high as even though he was beaten today by the robot over the last few days he has played some remarkable tennis shots himself and captivated his fans on tv and at the us stadium.To me Tommy you have more personality in your big toe than Denko has in his whole body.Hope Germany beat Russia in the Davis Cup Semi though this is going to be tough for Tommy and the guys at the red base.Though miracles can happen just not today for Thomas Mario Haas.

Sean.J.S.
09-07-2007, 10:34 AM
Stop starting so many threads! :mad:

We already have a cheering thread for Tommy at the US Open (which you started) so you should post there. ;)