Wilson nSix-One nCode Racquet - WHEN WILL THESE GO ON SPECIAL? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Wilson nSix-One nCode Racquet - WHEN WILL THESE GO ON SPECIAL?

wilanderforever
09-01-2007, 03:09 AM
hi.

i wanna buy about 4 more wilson ncodes (the model before the k factor).

they are currently $159 at tennis warehouse. i want to buy them from that shop...but...

MY QUESTION IS:

do u know when they might go on special to a cheaper price? i am wondering whether wilson racquets get reduced in price at about the same time every year. $159 is still too expensive for an older model.

please only answer if u have some idea - no guesses!

thanks, matt. www.replay-tennis-dvds.com (http://www.replay-tennis-dvds.com)

Julio
09-03-2007, 11:42 AM
Hi wilander, i would like to know why you chose this model. I had these racquets since a lot and i can tell you that price of the Wilson NSixone is an absolute joke. Before, i played with Pro Staff Tour 90 which is for me EXACTLY the same model. All that Wilson said about Ncode technology is a pure joke. Only a jedi master could see the difference. If i was you, i would buy some Pro Staff tour 90 ; you can buy a pair of these racquets at 150 dollars.

jazar
09-03-2007, 01:21 PM
Hi wilander, i would like to know why you chose this model. I had these racquets since a lot and i can tell you that price of the Wilson NSixone is an absolute joke. Before, i played with Pro Staff Tour 90 which is for me EXACTLY the same model. All that Wilson said about Ncode technology is a pure joke. Only a jedi master could see the difference. If i was you, i would buy some Pro Staff tour 90 ; you can buy a pair of these racquets at 150 dollars.

what do you mean exactly the same? there is a clear difference: the paintjob

Julio
09-03-2007, 02:17 PM
what do you mean exactly the same? there is a clear difference: the paintjob

:haha: Oh yes... I have forgotten this point. It's maybe because i don't see the "style" when i chose a racquet, just specifications.
And, on this point, Pro Staff Tour 90 and NCode NSix One are exactly the same racquet.

Wilson K Factor KSix-One Tour 90
Head Size: 90 sq. in. / 581 sq. cm.
Length: 27 inches / 69 cm
Strung Weight: 12.5oz / 354g
Balance: 9pts Head Light
Swingweight: 336
Stiffness: 67
Beam Width: 18 mm Straight Beam

Wilson nSix-One Tour 90 nCode
Strung Weight: 12.4oz / 352g
Swingweight: 326
Stiffness: 66
Beam Width: 17 mm Straight Beam

Wilson Pro Staff Tour 90
Strung Weight: 12.5oz / 354g
Swingweight: 326
Stiffness: 66
Beam Width: 17 mm Straight Beam

I repeat, only a guy like Federer (who is using a special model) can see a difference with these 3 racquets. Then, it's a question of paintjob. I would not pay more than 200 dollars for the new (and horrible) look of the K-Factor.

jazar
09-03-2007, 02:39 PM
i know they are all the same; i sell them