Eurosport paystream [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Eurosport paystream

gam_jonte
08-30-2007, 04:18 PM
Hi

Does anyone else's paystream work? I've paid for a week but i can't see any of the matches it just plays a video saying that there aren't any livestream on right now. So I'm wondering if anyone else have this problem? I'm going insane, i bought this so i could see the Bj÷rkman and hopefully Johansson matches..:mad:

xelena
08-30-2007, 05:57 PM
this time eurosport really screwed us up :sad: don't know if the word scre*ed is rude .. but this is how i feel right now :)

everyone here has the same problem.

not only eurosport LIES when advertises *live coverage from 5 different courts * , in fact , doesnt even have Live matches , except sometime showing match or two.. Right now for example there are 7 matches and they're giving us UEFA draw on eurosport 1 and eurosport 2 , basketball..
:(

spanish eurosport, same thing.

this time not only eurosport did a big scam, americans got us as well.. dont know if anyone noticed how there IS NO stream anywhere /anyhow..
on sopcast = nothing. no espn etc.
on tvu player = no tennis channel

on bwin , sometimes you can see something but it's so tiny!!! and no option to enlarge the window .. so you can watch the match yeah, but players have the size of this smilies :confused: :p :cool:
uh
terrible

Blue Heart24
08-30-2007, 06:22 PM
bwin is fine.

decrepitude
08-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I paid for the Eurosport mainly to watch Murray - and BEFORE they said only one channel was available to the UK - and they are not showing any of his matches.:mad:

However I just watched Murray/Bjorkman via http://www.channelsurfing.net/

Free, too. Quality not brilliant when full-screen, and no commentary in English, but better than nothing!

martine2
08-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Over here it works fine :shrug:

Or Levy
08-30-2007, 08:47 PM
Yesterday it worked just fine for me, live stream, good quality, I was very pleased.

Today, however, I had the same problem you did.

gam_jonte
08-30-2007, 09:16 PM
Yepp, was worried it would never start, but eventually after perhaps 3-4 games played they stared the stream, alittle to late i think but i'm glad it worked eventually ^^ so now i'm watching Johansson-Clement.

sivy
08-30-2007, 10:21 PM
It works fine for me...the only problem I have is the audio..

A_Skywalker
08-30-2007, 10:30 PM
so a paid stream doesnt work good :lol: Good service :D

jes_021
08-30-2007, 11:14 PM
I can't even subscribe since IE and firefox seem to get stuck on the 'paybox' page.
It won't go further for me to actually pay :scratch:

Anyone else had this problem?

fanfare
08-31-2007, 12:37 AM
bwin is fine.

Is there a way to do a full screen on bwin?

decrepitude
08-31-2007, 12:54 AM
I can't even subscribe since IE and firefox seem to get stuck on the 'paybox' page.
It won't go further for me to actually pay :scratch:

Anyone else had this problem?

Yes, on the first day, but it was ok by the second :shrug:

ryan23
08-31-2007, 01:06 AM
this time eurosport really screwed us up :sad: don't know if the word scre*ed is rude .. but this is how i feel right now :)

not only eurosport LIES when advertises *live coverage from 5 different courts * , in fact , doesnt even have Live matches , except sometime showing match or two.. Right now for example there are 7 matches and they're giving us UEFA draw on eurosport 1 and eurosport 2 , basketball..

this time not only eurosport did a big scam, americans got us as well.. dont know if anyone noticed how there IS NO stream anywhere /anyhow..

on bwin , sometimes you can see something but it's so tiny!!! and no option to enlarge the window .. so you can watch the match yeah, but players have the size of this smilies :confused: :p :cool:
uh
terrible

Have you emailed eurosport and asked what is going on? they might be able to help you out if theres a problem, you should get your money back atleast, i have never payed for livestream as i have sky sports and eurosport on t.v but ppl liked there livestream in the past

ryan23
08-31-2007, 01:07 AM

uh
terrible

\Well done for posting it took you 8 months but you got there :D

Yappa
08-31-2007, 01:11 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=108161&page=10

Are those ES streams live for anyone at all? Because my streams are still 4-5 games behind the real score. According to my AA stream, Sharapova is still in the 1st set. :help: