Nole Walked the Runway in Briefs! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nole Walked the Runway in Briefs!

guy in sf
08-29-2007, 12:46 AM
Saw the US open coverage on USA this morning and some commenator (P. McEnroe?) said that at some ATP masters series tournament, Nole did a fashion show and at the end of the show when people started to leave, Nole and another player stripped down to just their underwear and walked the runway. Anyone else heard this this morning? I would love to see some pix of this.

scarecrows
08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
:worship:

there have been 20+ ATP matches today, let's talk about them

Johnny Groove
08-29-2007, 12:47 AM
Back in Montreal. Check funny fotos thread

l_mac
08-29-2007, 12:48 AM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=8357&page=407

El Legenda
08-29-2007, 12:59 AM
Saw the US open coverage on USA this morning and some commenator (P. McEnroe?) said that at some ATP masters series tournament, Nole did a fashion show and at the end of the show when people started to leave, Nole and another player stripped down to just their underwear and walked the runway. Anyone else heard this this morning? I would love to see some pix of this.

so? most players walk around naked in the locker room.

Andi-M
08-29-2007, 01:00 AM
What can you say Nole has Balls :p!

GlennMirnyi
08-29-2007, 01:13 AM
Moderators please show you're useful and move this to Djokovic's forum.

griffin_230
08-29-2007, 01:17 AM
It was done for a laugh. He had some kind of dare with James Blake:

"...
Q. You really don't want to talk about the underwear thing?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I'll just keep that on the side, try and hope that the picture is not going to come out.

Q. Was it planned? Did you go in there expecting to do it?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: No, I didn't. Actually, I didn't. I just wanted to have fun, whatever. I just tried to enjoy on and off the court as much as I can. We had a lot of fun. There was a lot of players, about 15 or 20 players, backstage. Mostly we had a lot of fun, whatever that means.
Yeah, we went like for catwalk two times. Cameras were off. I had a little chat with James, said, How much would you offer me if I go in underwear? He said, Well, pretty much. So I said, Okay, let me try, but I don't want to go alone. So Marcos was there. I talked to Marcos. Marcos wanted to do it. Then he thought about the whole situation, what would happen probably, which is happening with me right now (laughter). He said, No, I'm just going to leave it. I have my own ego and stuff, I better leave it to you.
I didn't want to go alone. One Italian guy came up, Adriano Biasella, he came up, he said, I'm going to do it, so we went together. It was pretty strange. The people were confused. Who are these guys? What are they doing? What are they thinking?
But it was a lot of fun.

Q. How much money did you and James agree to?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: I leave it. No, I don't want to say. No, I didn't take the money. He said, There you go, the money is there, it was worth it. But I said, No, I don't want to take the money. I just like to tickle him a little bit, how much money. But it was good.

Q. What's the funniest reaction you've had from the other players?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: They were surprised 'cause I couldn't stop talking and laughing backstage. I just had a great time backstage with all those guys. It was really a great atmosphere. We just started talking, laughing all the time, all the time. They were not too much surprised I went in underwear because they knew how I was. But they were sorry that I didn't get a chance to go alone on the catwalk dressed because they wanted to see a little dance. Next time.

Q. This tour can be such a grind. There's so much work. You seem to have a lot of fun with it. Is that what for you gets you from place to place?
NOVAK DJOKOVIC: Well, again, depends from the person. I'm looking on that as, okay, tennis is my life, is my job, but it's not everything. You got to enjoy your life next to the tennis, next to all this traveling and everything. You got to use your opportunities. Tennis has given you opportunity to visit the places, meet the cultures, meet the people, do something you want to do. Of course, there is not a lot of free time.
Again, for me it's really enjoyable time. Again, as I said, hopefully this is going to be my life for 10, 15 years. I'm going to play the same tournaments probably every year, year after year, year after year. You got to do everything with a smile, otherwise you gonna freak out.
..."

http://www.asapsports.com/show_interview.php?id=44724

buddyholly
08-29-2007, 01:18 AM
I assumed the other player WAS Nadal. Who else would pick Nole's underwear out of his ass for him?

buddyholly
08-29-2007, 01:22 AM
:worship:

there have been 20+ ATP matches today, let's talk about them

Read the interview above. Djokovic would have no time for you.

Burrow
08-29-2007, 01:34 AM
I assumed the other player WAS Nadal. Who else would pick Nole's underwear out of his ass for him?
haha

savesthedizzle
08-29-2007, 01:55 AM
Video of this is in the djokoforum already :)

Sleepwalker64
08-29-2007, 02:09 AM

:haha: