Former Pros Josh Eagle and Barbara Schett Married [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Former Pros Josh Eagle and Barbara Schett Married

Frederick16
08-28-2007, 05:25 PM
Ok maybe a little late but i saw it just some minutes ago! she was my fav player and josh was a very decent doubles player.. she looks so hot in the pics! eagle is a lucky man :)

sorry for that this thread has to come just during the us open ;)

Lee
08-28-2007, 05:28 PM
I agree, lucky guy.

Stensland
08-28-2007, 05:29 PM
uhm...have you two checked out schett's teeth? good lord...ewww

Frederick16
08-28-2007, 05:47 PM

dont see the problem.. i think she is a good looking woman :)

JMG
08-28-2007, 06:10 PM

True. It's better to see when she's talking than on the pictures, but it doesn't look good. Her German is horrible too.

Stensland
08-28-2007, 06:14 PM
True. It's better to see when she's talking than on the pictures, but it doesn't look good. Her German is horrible too.

yeah, and i love how she pronounces the english names on wta. venus williams to her is "vaynoos villiums", and serena is "säräna". horrible. i actually like austrian accents, but neither do i liker hers, nor do i like her voice.

i never got what people liked about her as i never found her that charming, funny or sexy in any way neither.

*Ljubica*
08-28-2007, 06:14 PM
Congrats to them both :)

Frederick16
08-28-2007, 06:15 PM
yeah, and i love how she pronounces the english names on wta. venus williams to her is "vaynoos villiums", and serena is "säräna". horrible. i actually like austrian accents, but neither do i liker hers, nor do i like her voice.

i never got what people liked about her as i never found her that charming, funny or sexy in any way neither.

and that is so funny on woman. every man likes other kind of woman :)

Stensland
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM
and that is so funny on woman. every man likes other kind of woman :)

and that's absolutely ok. but the choice should be between kirilenko and ivanovic or someone like that. babsi schett shouldn't in the mix, actually she shouldn't be anywhere near the mix, you know...

just kiddin ;) :)

well, partly.

Frederick16
08-28-2007, 06:22 PM

this is an example why she got me ;)

Frederick16
08-28-2007, 06:23 PM
and that's absolutely ok. but the choice should be between kirilenko and ivanovic or someone like that. babsi schett shouldn't in the mix, actually she shouldn't be anywhere near the mix, you know...

just kiddin ;) :)

well, partly.

i can understand that. but i rather have a woman then a girl :angel:

Stensland
08-28-2007, 06:25 PM
yeah, that pic's hiding her teeth.

but whatever, it's alright if you like her. and who am i to judge anyways? ;)

Bilbo
08-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Schett is ugly imo

star
08-28-2007, 08:59 PM
yeah, that pic's hiding her teeth.

but whatever, it's alright if you like her. and who am i to judge anyways? ;)

I know guys who really like an overbite. Go figure.

I just think that it's nice they got married and are happy. I guess we could pick apart the looks of both the groom and the bride, but it seems like a time to be happy that they are happy.