Tennis Club in London .. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Tennis Club in London ..

Hammady
08-28-2007, 12:20 AM
I don't if it is the right place to ask this question but i think that someone can answer here..
I'm moving to london next week and i wanted to know where are the best places where I can play ..
Im still young (14) but I'd like to become something in tennis.. I play with people who are ranked 300/500 itf in egypt..

Thanks for your answers ! :)

switz
08-28-2007, 12:56 AM
do you mean a training facility or just courts?

You don't really move to London if you want to get the best training but there are plenty of facilities. you can join the health club in Battersea Park quite cheaply. This is located in just south of Thames opposite the suburb of Chelsea and in Battersea (obviously).

They have decent coaches at the Queens Club but obviously that's not the sort of place you can just rock up to without going through a pretty rigorous membership process.

Hammady
08-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Thanks for your answer switz.
I mean training facilities.. Very good coaches .. very good players.. The problem with the national centers is that I'm not british .. I'm french-egyptian ..
I heard that sutton is a good academy.. Is it a serious place or just a nice club with 30 couts?
Is there a better place for me ?