My US Open pics taken 8/24/07 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

My US Open pics taken 8/24/07

EternalxJourney
08-25-2007, 03:18 AM
hey everyone, i went to USTA today, in the hope of trying to catch a glimpse of my favorites (Gasquet and Fed) but i saw a lot of players today so i've just been starstruck ever since. so here is the link to my pictures:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee223/eternalxjourney/

i have trouble making attachments here (my pics are too large). but my0118 is helping me upload some of the photos here so go to

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=108494&page=4

i just wanna apologize beforehand about my picture-taking abilities. i hardly ever use my camera so i dunno how to make adjustments and the resolutions are not very good. but i hope you guys enjoy them cus i had a blast at the Open today.

the following players are included in my album:
Rafa
Nadia Petrova
Canas
Ryan Sweeting (former junior usopen champion. just turned pro.) & his hitting partner whose name i do not know
Ljubicic
Berdych
Gasquet
Grosjean
Nalby
Roger
Tim

El Legenda
08-25-2007, 03:27 AM
hey everyone, i went to USTA today, in the hope of trying to catch a glimpse of my favorites (Gasquet and Fed) but i saw a lot of players today so i've just been starstruck ever since. so here is the link to my pictures:

http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee223/eternalxjourney/

i have trouble making attachments here (my pics are too large). but my0118 is helping me upload some of the photos here so go to

http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=108494&page=4

i just wanna apologize beforehand about my picture-taking abilities. i hardly ever use my camera so i dunno how to make adjustments and the resolutions are not very good. but i hope you guys enjoy them cus i had a blast at the Open today.

the following players are included in my album:
Rafa
Nadia Petrova
Canas
Ryan Sweeting (former junior usopen champion. just turned pro.) & his hitting partner whose name i do not know
Ljubicic
Berdych
Gasquet
Grosjean
Nalby
Roger
Tim

were Ljubicic and Berdych practicing with Canas? or did Canas come to court later because he had the court next?

EternalxJourney
08-25-2007, 03:46 AM
were Ljubicic and Berdych practicing with Canas? or did Canas come to court later because he had the court next?

here's the order of play today on Grandstand court:
nadia petrova practiced with her coach.
canas came out after petrova to practice with his hitting partner (coach?)
ljubo and berdych hit together next.
ryan sweeting & some dude i didn't recognize played next. they were entertaining.
richard gasquet & sebastian grosjean took the court after.
david nalbandian practiced with his coach a bit and canas came back on to the court to hit w/ nalby.

i wasn't at Louis Armstrong court for that long. i checked in early in the morning and saw Rafa playing there with his hitting partner. then went back in the late afternoon to watch Roger and Tim play.

i have to say, i was most impressed by guillermo today because he was very entertaining (had some great rallies going. lotsa power.) and he was also very nice and interactive with the fans. i said hola guillermo and he said hi back. he seems like a cool person.

my0118
08-25-2007, 03:54 AM
Thanks EternalxJourney.:)

wenty
08-25-2007, 04:16 AM
Thanks a lot EJ :hug:

Viken01
08-25-2007, 10:10 AM
Thank you EternalxJourney !!!

martine2
08-25-2007, 11:08 AM
Nice pics :yeah: (Tomas' shorts :help: )

Kalliopeia
08-25-2007, 11:18 AM
Oh, Willy Canas. What yummy thighs you have. :drool:

It's funny you say that about Canas being entertaining. I noticed that in Cincinnati, he came out while Nalbandian was practicing with Safin and hit with Nalbandian after Safin was done. Lots of very powerful rallies, more intense than most of the practices I saw. The crowd got more into those than the others. Though the ones with a couple of players rather than a player and his coach were, naturally, a little more intense in general. The Ljubicic/Berdych practice in Cincy was, too.

Thanks for the pictures!

TNX1.0E6TOPCA
08-25-2007, 02:57 PM
thank you so much EternalxJourney :hug: for the pics of Tomas Berdych @ practice with Ivan Ljubicic :worship:

El Legenda
08-25-2007, 03:49 PM
The Ljubicic/Berdych practice in Cincy was, too.

Thanks for the pictures!

after Ivan won his first round match in Cincy, i guess Berdych was passing by the court and on way out when Ivan was signing autos, Berdych was pretending to be a fan and gave Ljubo a cap to sign :lol:

Kalliopeia
08-25-2007, 05:34 PM
after Ivan won his first round match in Cincy, i guess Berdych was passing by the court and on way out when Ivan was signing autos, Berdych was pretending to be a fan and gave Ljubo a cap to sign :lol:

That's awesome. :lol:

Xristos
08-25-2007, 05:38 PM
Thanks for the pics :)

kobulingam
08-25-2007, 05:42 PM
Nadal's knee still wrapped :confused:

I bet his team regrets letting him play that clay tournament after Wimbledon.

Kalliopeia
08-25-2007, 05:46 PM
Nadal's knee still wrapped :confused:

I bet his team regrets letting him play that clay tournament after Wimbledon.

I get the feeling it's mostly a precaution for the hard courts.

scoobs
08-25-2007, 05:55 PM
Great pics, thanks! :worship:

Tomas, I must insist you BURN THOSE SHORTS.

MatchFederer
08-25-2007, 06:44 PM
My word! You are not wrong scoobsuk, those shorts DO need to be incinerated.

mickymouse
08-25-2007, 06:51 PM
Nah, I hope he wears them on court for the actual match:lol:

Allure
08-25-2007, 07:04 PM
Lol at Berdych's shorts. My brother has one just like it. :lol:

EJ, I posted a message at Gasquet forum about the autographs. :wavey:

EternalxJourney
08-26-2007, 01:00 AM
funny you guys mentioned Tomas' shorts because when he first stepped out of the player room, i said to my friend, "i think he stole my pajama shorts."

my0118
08-26-2007, 02:14 AM
funny you guys mentioned Tomas' shorts because when he first stepped out of the player room, i said to my friend, "i think he stole my pajama shorts."

That's why I didn't realise the pajama guy was Berdych. :o

neenah
08-26-2007, 02:37 AM
In response to Berdych's shorts:

I saw Isner wearing the same/similar ones today. :lol: They looked more normal with a white shirt, but they're still not my favorite. ;)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v644/neenx3/IMG_1754.png