Fed's physique.... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Fed's physique....

FedFan_2007
08-23-2007, 05:09 PM
I dunno, it seems disappointing to see total lack of upper body conditioning. He frankly looks pretty weak up there. Not awe-inspiring like Rafa, Ginepri, Haas, Robredo. I think he'll have to start hitting the weight room soon. Also, wax off that body hair!

MatchFederer
08-23-2007, 05:11 PM
He has already bulked up considerably in comparison to 2003-2005.. or at least it seems so to me. Federer is a curious athlete, sort of wirey and coiled.

GlennMirnyi
08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
His game is not physical, why would he need to build up? Are you blind or just an idiot?

Iván
08-23-2007, 05:14 PM
Federer is a powerful natural specimen, he doesnt need those man made tools to help him

tennis2tennis
08-23-2007, 05:15 PM
I dunno, it seems disappointing to see total lack of upper body conditioning. He frankly looks pretty weak up there. Not awe-inspiring like Rafa, Ginepri, Haas, Robredo. I think he'll have to start hitting the weight room soon. Also, wax off that body hair!

kinda know were ur coming from he had a more toned body last year...this year there's a david nalbandian thing going on with his torso

MatchFederer
08-23-2007, 05:16 PM
I definitely agree about the body hair.. dreadful! :p

Iván
08-23-2007, 05:18 PM
kinda know were ur coming from he had a more toned body last year...this year there's a david nalbandian thing going on with his torso

Not really, if he has a changed it a little bit its because of Mirkas eating habits;)

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 05:19 PM
FedFan_2007... are you SixPack? :rolleyes:

MatchFederer
08-23-2007, 05:20 PM
FedFan_2007 is a respectable poster.

:shrug:

BTW I have heard some tracks of In Absentia and I NEED to buy that album.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 05:22 PM

So was SixPack :p :lol:

Happy to hear you like it! It's awesome, and BTW - Porcupine Tree AND Anathema will be touring together in November/December. :yeah:

GlennMirnyi
08-23-2007, 05:24 PM

Respectable? It's one of the biggest arseclowns around here... :rolleyes:

MatchFederer
08-23-2007, 05:25 PM
So was SixPack :p :lol:

Happy to hear you like it! It's awesome, and BTW - Porcupine Tree AND Anathema will be touring together in November/December. :yeah:

:haha: Come off it! If he was, I saw the wrong posts. :D

Thanks for the info, I will have to check if they are coming to England... I would potentially be able to make a December gig.

:wavey:
I am checking out now after spending about 3 hours straight on this site.

ExpectedWinner
08-23-2007, 05:26 PM

:haha:

MatchFederer
08-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Respectable? It's one of the biggest arseclowns around here... :rolleyes:

Much love to you Glenn.. see you now, and behave. :)

sammy01
08-23-2007, 05:28 PM
federers not what you would call buff but he does ok with the physique hes got!

GlennMirnyi
08-23-2007, 05:29 PM
Much love to you Glenn.. see you now, and behave. :)

:confused: :)

rofe
08-23-2007, 05:45 PM
Fed rarely muscles the ball and most of his power comes from timing so why does he need to get bulging biceps and triceps?

FedFan_2007
08-23-2007, 05:57 PM
It'd just be nice if Fed has a more aesthetic body.

tcorinna
08-23-2007, 06:10 PM

:confused: :confused::confused:Are you for real??? :armed:

Wicked0987
08-23-2007, 06:17 PM
federers not what you would call buff but he does ok with the physique hes got!

Yes, it does seem he's doing ok. Maybe he'll even win a slam? Who knows!

:angel:

Elleee
08-23-2007, 07:00 PM
If the game was based upon strength and muscular build, Fed would be getting schooled in Future events. But we all know timing of the strokes is far more important.

CmonAussie
08-23-2007, 07:07 PM

You`re a tough customer aren`t you:rolleyes:
So you`re Mr/Mrs.Perfect yourself are you:angel: :confused: :p

Most of the great tennis players have been wirey strong & not the macho man type;)

Rod Laver
Jimmy Connors
John McEnroe
Ivan Lendl
Stefan Edberg
Gustavo Kuerten
Lleyton Hewitt
Roger Federer
~~
all these guys don`t have particularly big muscles but they all won multiple slams:cool:

Mark Philippoussis is one of the most muscular tennis players ever... unofortunately all those pecs & biceps couldn`t win him a slam:sad:

Nadal is maybe the exception to the rule:devil:

r2473
08-23-2007, 07:15 PM
Most of the great tennis players have been wirey strong & not the macho man type;)

Rod Laver
Jimmy Connors
John McEnroe
Ivan Lendl
Stefan Edberg
Gustavo Kuerten
Lleyton Hewitt
Roger Federer

Sampras should be on the list.

The original post is perhaps the stupidest thing ever posted on MTF.

barbadosan
08-23-2007, 07:20 PM
I for one am glad Fed doesn't look like one of those over-exercised, muscle-bound primates.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 07:25 PM
:haha: Come off it! If he was, I saw the wrong posts. :D

Thanks for the info, I will have to check if they are coming to England... I would potentially be able to make a December gig.

:wavey:
I am checking out now after spending about 3 hours straight on this site.

Sarcasm, mate! :D ;) :p

CmonAussie
08-23-2007, 07:25 PM
Sampras should be on the list.

The original post is perhaps the stupidest thing ever posted on MTF.

Yeah I thought about adding Sampras to the list but
...Pete had very muscular legs & broad/heavy shoulders [allowing him to serve & smash so ferociously:devil: ]~~ so I couldn`t quite classify him in the wirey category;)

nisha
08-23-2007, 07:32 PM
futher proof to his greatness

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Federer is too weak and too much of a pansy to hit the weights.

That is why he couldn't play other sports effectively (except joke sports like Badminton) while Nadal is an athlete who could play any sport.

For tennis to get a macho and in your face attitude, Nadal must win.

Or Levy
08-23-2007, 07:36 PM
Roger's chest hair is about the sexist thing there is :)

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 07:38 PM

Smooth men don't do it for me at all.

I'm usually not into chest hair, but Roger is definitely an exception to that rule! :hearts: :drool: :hearts:

Looks like this thread is developing into some classic... :yeah:

barbadosan
08-23-2007, 07:44 PM

That is why he couldn't play other sports effectively (except joke sports like Badminton) while Nadal is an athlete who could play any sport.

This is the guy who'd probably have been a football star if he hadn't opted for tennis that you're talking about?

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-23-2007, 07:46 PM
This is the guy who'd probably have been a football star if he hadn't opted for tennis that you're talking about?

Football :confused:

Most football players are huge or are you talking about soccer.

OrinUK
08-23-2007, 07:47 PM
I don't know why anyone is moaning about his body hair, it's not like he's SLEEPING WITH YOU!!!!

barbadosan
08-23-2007, 07:48 PM
Football :confused:

Most football players are huge or are you talking about soccer.
I'm talking about football -- the original game you play with your FOOT!

Rafa = Fed Killa
08-23-2007, 07:50 PM
I'm talking about football -- the original game you play with your FOOT!

Well Nadal played soccer as well and he would have been a better player than the Ego King at that sport as well. As he is in every other real sport (Like tennis 8>5)

sykotique
08-23-2007, 07:58 PM
Federer had a chance to play for the Swiss junior team, if I'm not mistaken. Not that Switzerland is a powerhouse in football, but a quick observation of Federer's movement and body coordination suggests that he passes for a natural athlete, rather than a tennis specific athlete like, for example, a Pete Sampras.

groundstroke
08-23-2007, 08:00 PM
After watching him at Cincinnati and Montreal, he needs to work in his physique IMO, not a lot though.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 08:01 PM
Federer had a chance to play for the Swiss junior team, if I'm not mistaken. Not that Switzerland is a powerhouse in football, but a quick observation of Federer's movement and body coordination suggests that he passes for a natural athlete, rather than a tennis specific athlete like, for example, a Pete Sampras.

The Swiss national foorball team beat the Dutchies yesterday. :angel:

Action Jackson
08-23-2007, 08:04 PM
So Federer needs to have hot monkey love with men and scream at the end of it.

Spartaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa to become manly.

CmonAussie
08-23-2007, 08:10 PM
It`s all relative<:)

Federer`s physique makes McEnroe look anoexic in comparison><..
Nadal`s backside makes Jean Claude Van Dam`s famous ass look rather less famous!

Johnny Groove
08-23-2007, 08:12 PM

Is your team any good? :awww:

r2473
08-23-2007, 08:13 PM
but a quick observation of Federer's movement and body coordination suggests that he passes for a natural athlete, rather than a tennis specific athlete like, for example, a Pete Sampras.

Pete is a pretty good golfer (and poker player too I think).

Fed Express
08-23-2007, 08:15 PM

Yes, or at least they should be... We have players from the best clubs in the world. Individual every player is ranked up there with the best, but as a team.... They aren't good enough. But dutch soccer is recognized as one of the best in the world.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 08:20 PM

Well, ehm, yes, in the game you US people call 'soccer' (for us over here on the other side of the Atlantic, it's called 'football';)), the Dutchies are held in high regard, as they've been European Champions (back in 1988, okay), and are always considered to be tough contenders, along with the Germans (famous quote from English pro player Garry Lineker: "you have 22 men kicking a ball for some 90 minutes, and in the end... the Germans have won"), Brazilians, & Brits.

Ever heard of Johan Cruijff, Marco van Basten, Ruud Gullit?
They are considered to be some of the best players EVER, all Dutchmen, played for AC Milan, Barcelona, etc... :p

cmurray
08-23-2007, 08:21 PM
Yeah. I mean, he better watch it - his career is just in the toilet. Next thing you know, Mirka will be dumping him for a younger, more svelte model and he'll be doing McDonald's commercials.

By the way Roger - I'd be more than happy to volunteer to help you...ahem...work out if such and eventuality occurs. :aplot:

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 08:22 PM
Yes, or at least they should be... We have players from the best clubs in the world. Individual every player is ranked up there with the best, but as a team.... They aren't good enough. But dutch soccer is recognized as one of the best in the world.

You summed it up perfectly - GREAT individual players, but as a team they usually fail to live up to the expectations. :sad:

sykotique
08-23-2007, 08:24 PM
Pete is a pretty good golfer (and poker player too I think).

LOL, a fair counter if your views on golf as a sport differ from my own. This post may well have been made in sarcasm (after all, I doubt Pete's poker prowess was mentioned with regard to his athletic capability).

I couldn't imagine Pete being anything but a tennis player, in the same way that I couldn't imagine Maradona playing any other sport than football.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 08:31 PM
By the way Roger - I'd be more than happy to volunteer to help you...ahem...work out if such and eventuality occurs. :aplot:

Might I join in with you on that?

Soft, warm chest hair. Nice rounded soft tummy. Lovely dark bedroom eyes.
Pfew. I'd most preferably be feeding him more chocolate during those 'workouts'. :drool: :drool: :drool:

Oops. :tape:

G4.
08-23-2007, 08:32 PM

holland is a great football country , their team is one of the best

cmurray
08-23-2007, 08:33 PM

Pfew. I'd most preferably be feeding him more chocolate during those 'workouts'. :drool: :drool: :drool:

No you may NOT! I called him first. :ras:

You snooze, you lose....:angel:

Johnny Groove
08-23-2007, 08:34 PM

You're hitting on a pregnant, MARRIED man :rolleyes:

Rafa wont like this

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 08:38 PM
No you may NOT! I called him first. :ras:

You snooze, you lose....:angel:

:awww: :sad:
But when you're 'done', do hand him over, will you? :p

Rafa wont like this

I'd be most happy to invite Raf to the party as well... :drool: :angel:

Johnny Groove
08-23-2007, 08:40 PM

Eww, Sloppy Second's :rolleyes:

:lol:

cmurray
08-23-2007, 08:40 PM

Rafa wont like this

Screw Rafa! He's cheating on Roger anyway, I just KNOW it! :mad:

On second thought, DON'T screw Rafa. I'll do it instead :o

Johnny Groove
08-23-2007, 08:41 PM
Screw Rafa! He's cheating on Roger anyway, I just KNOW it! :mad:

On second thought, DON'T screw Rafa. I'll do it instead :o

He's cheating with you? :o :o

Metis
08-23-2007, 08:42 PM
:spit: Did the perv thread move to GM? :banana:

I'm not exactly into Roger but if I were you I would have him feed me chocolate not the other way around.

cmurray
He's cheating with you? :o :o

pffft. Of COURSE not. Rafa's still a virgin. :rolleyes: I thought you knew that by now.

Sunset of Age
Eww, Sloppy Second's :rolleyes:

Some of us just have to make do with the scraps that are left over... :sad: :lol:

:secret: It's too bad you live on the East Coast, Jonathan! :hug:

rosamunda
08-23-2007, 08:43 PM
Fed's physique looks pretty damn fine to me.........this is especially true when I catch sight of my husband sprawled on the sofa looking like he's just eaten an elephant............

cmurray
08-23-2007, 08:44 PM
:spit: Did the perv thread move to GM? :banana:

I'm not exactly into Roger but if I were you I would have him feed me chocolate not the other way around.

this is true, Karin. We're trying to work OFF the calories, not add more.

Oh dear. It seems I've derailed another valuable thread. I'm a menace. :sobbing:

sammy01
08-23-2007, 08:46 PM

now there the kinda parties i go to! i'll bring the hand cuffs :eek:

Sunset of Age
Fed's physique looks pretty damn fine to me.........this is especially true when I catch sight of my husband sprawled on the sofa looking like he's just eaten an elephant............

You too? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Good thing there's TENNIS for us poor ladies, isn't it? :yeah:

Johnny Groove
pffft. Of COURSE not. Rafa's still a virgin. :rolleyes: I thought you knew that by now.

And Xisca is a coverup for his gay love affair with Roger, WHO BY THE WAY was impregnanted not by Rafa (the virgin) but by immaculation. In other words, he is about to give birth to JesusFed :o

Some of us just have to make do with the scraps that are left over... :sad: :lol:

:secret: It's too bad you live on the East Coast, Jonathan! :hug:

:rolls: Leftover scraps :lol:

Yeah, it is, are you there now? :awww:

:spit:

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 08:50 PM
And Xisca is a coverup for his gay love affair with Roger, WHO BY THE WAY was impregnanted not by Rafa (the virgin) but by immaculation. In other words, he is about to give birth to JesusFed :o

:haha: :haha: :haha:
So now we have Virgin!Rafa, Beard!Xisca, ImmaculateConception!Fed and (upcoming) Jesus!Fed? :tape: :help: :lol:

:rolls: Leftover scraps :lol:

Sad but true. But it's better than NOTHING at all, eh? :p

Yeah, it is, are you there now? :awww:

Nay, not yet. Will be at the end of September - October. Looking mighty forward to that, yeah! :D

Johnny Groove
08-23-2007, 08:53 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha:
So now we have Virgin!Rafa, Immaculate! Xisca and Jesus!Fed? :tape: :help:

No, no, you got the virgin and jesus part right, but Xisca and Mirka are coverups for what we all know to be true :awww:

Nay, not yet. Will be at the end of September - October. Looking mighty forward to that, yeah! :D

During Madrid? :aplot:

rosamunda
08-23-2007, 08:54 PM
You too? :haha: :haha: :haha:

Good thing there's TENNIS for us poor ladies, isn't it? :yeah:

It certainly is! What would our hormones do for a living without it.... :confused: :devil:

RagingLamb
08-23-2007, 08:58 PM
LOL, a fair counter if your views on golf as a sport differ from my own. This post may well have been made in sarcasm (after all, I doubt Pete's poker prowess was mentioned with regard to his athletic capability).

I couldn't imagine Pete being anything but a tennis player, in the same way that I couldn't imagine Maradona playing any other sport than football.

Pete is a pretty decent basketball player, and I've heard that growing up he played many sports and was a very good athlete.

But my opinion about Pete and Federer playing sports other than tennis is the opposite of yours. I could see Sampras playing other sports, but I couldn't see Federer doing the same.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 09:00 PM
No, no, you got the virgin and jesus part right, but Xisca and Mirka are coverups for what we all know to be true :awww:

During Madrid? :aplot:

Edited my post appropriately, at least I hope so.

And YEP, it could well be during Madrid. One just can't have it ALL. :angel:

It certainly is! What would our hormones do for a living without it.... :confused: :devil:

In contrary to what many seem to believe we ladies need our regular dose of Eye Candy just as much as the men do, no? :D :hug:

I have a WALRUS lying on my coach right now, but well, he's still quite a sweet thing... :angel: :lol:

bokehlicious
08-23-2007, 09:04 PM

:hug: :hug: I had some funny time yesterday afternoon in Geneva with some Oranje fans, you'v got the greatest fans, they rock ! :rocker:

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 09:09 PM
:hug: :hug: I had some funny time yesterday afternoon in Geneva with some Oranje fans, you'v got the greatest fans, they rock ! :rocker:

:haha: that's great to hear, hope you had a great time indeed! :yeah:

They DID behave themselves for a bit this time, eh? :shrug:

rosamunda
08-23-2007, 09:11 PM
In contrary to what many seem to believe we ladies need our regular dose of Eye Candy just as much as the men do, no? :D :hug:

I have a WALRUS lying on my coach right now, but well, he's still quite a sweet thing... :angel: :lol:

My walrus is affectionately known as Jabba to friends and family. (He's not actually that bad, but he's the reverse of a shadow of his former self).... I still quite like him :hug: - just wish he had Fed's legs.... for starters. And if anyone goes on about Fed's tummy anymore, I think I'll scream - it's all relative, y'know.:D

bokehlicious
08-23-2007, 09:13 PM
:haha: that's great to hear, hope you had a great time indeed! :yeah:

They DID behave themselves for a bit this time, eh? :shrug:

That bunch of fans was really cool, I guess it helped that it was early in the afternoon and they were still sober... :o :lol:

Burrow
08-23-2007, 09:14 PM

Those guys you mentioned with big upper body? Ive been working out only a year and double in mass with those guys, they are nothing.

Halba
08-23-2007, 10:34 PM
fed playing tennis is like dancing to a beat in perfect synchronisation.....allez ballet tennis :worship: , does not need muscle. brains/timing over brawn.

Burrow
08-23-2007, 10:54 PM
He can hit the ball harder than Nadal, alot harder :shrug:

scoobs
08-23-2007, 11:36 PM
Federer does look like he has a bit of a tummy going on a the moment - it seems to come and go and right now it's back.

I don't know how good it is for his tennis but it helps in the hot stakes - men with a slight tummy are the best for cuddling. Six packs may look great but it's like resting your head on a radiator.

Sunset of Age
08-23-2007, 11:57 PM
I don't know how good it is for his tennis but it helps in the hot stakes - men with a slight tummy are the best for cuddling. Six packs may look great but it's like resting your head on a radiator.

Aye, YES, so true. :worship:
Do me the little, soft, hairy TUMMY anytime, anywhere. :p

Stroba
08-24-2007, 04:55 AM

:scratch: He´s a man.:shrug:

doublebackhand
08-24-2007, 06:01 AM
as much as i like federer, i think most of you guys have weird taste.
also, being a man doesnt mean that he shouldnt be waxing, if his hair is all over the place and look yuck! same reason why men cut their hair and shave :cuckoo:

Forehander
08-24-2007, 06:20 AM
federer's physique is fine, obviously he wants to keep his body natural. Nowadays everybody is blinded by a superficial definition of 'beauty'. He does yoga and pilates training so im pretty sure that means he works on the spring stretching machine alot to immensely lengthen his muscles and rotational speed. Hitting the ball hard is all about the timing, ground force reaction and the trunk and hips rotation, the top body plays little role unless in extreme shots. If federer starts training his upper part of body it won't necessarily improve his game but actually make it go down-hill due to a possibility of increased head movement when striking the ball. I think you're loving him so much that u're wanting to kill him.

VolandriFan
08-24-2007, 10:50 AM
I understand what you mean. Federer's physique would have to be one of the bottom 5-10 in the top 100. Keep in mind, appearance and fitness don't always go hand in hand, and I'm yet to see him lose a match from lack of conditioning. If it's not broken, why fix it? Research has also shown that excess abdominal strength can prevent the flow, or increase the difficulty, of core movement/rotation, which is key to many of the strokes in tennis.

beecharmer
08-24-2007, 04:36 PM
You can see federer has the core body strength tennis players need. As for the tummy and hair, well im with others, it is so hot! I think Americans and metrosexuals think not but as a gay man i certainly do

Mr. Magassi
08-24-2007, 06:54 PM

Federer has a very nice physique... not everyone has to be bulky and muscle-bound. and the bodyhair is also great; frankly, it's about time -- he's a man and that's the way it should be ;)

federated
08-24-2007, 07:09 PM
I think Fed's body is very nice, including the cute little tummy. Sort of non sequitur, but any talk of bodies and tennis players must include the following: Feli Lopez's body, however, is absolutely perfect. His knees are out. of. this. world. :devil:

HNCS
08-24-2007, 11:21 PM
As they say, Federer's deceptively powerful.

MatchFederer
08-24-2007, 11:26 PM
..Jeez..

leng jai
08-25-2007, 12:25 AM
I'm more worried about his right arm being twice the size of his left arm.

MatchFederer
08-25-2007, 12:27 AM
Would a Gorilla be good at tennis??

cmurray
08-25-2007, 12:55 AM
Would a Gorilla be good at tennis??

Oh good Lord. JMPower, here's your cue....

MatchFederer
08-25-2007, 01:19 AM
What about a monkey then?

cmurray
08-25-2007, 01:43 AM
What about a monkey then?

Have you ever heard the nickname "monkey boy"?

Forehander
08-25-2007, 02:07 AM
what about a polar bear?

MatchFederer
08-25-2007, 02:54 AM
Have you ever heard the nickname "monkey boy"?

Didn't Sampras used to get likened to one, I can't remember.

However I am asking quite seriously. :dance:

MatchFederer
08-25-2007, 02:54 AM
what about a polar bear?

An immense smash surely! :eek:

Magus13
08-25-2007, 04:01 AM

Go impale yourself on a Spartan.

Forehander
08-25-2007, 07:25 AM

tennis on average is more of a joke than Badmington trust me in professional level.

turkjey5
08-25-2007, 07:46 AM
I just wonder about that gut...too much bratwurst,beer and beaches.

Kalliopeia
08-25-2007, 11:01 AM
He does have a bit of a gut...I noticed in the clay season and inadvertantly got photographic evidence in Cincinnati, which I'm attaching. :lol:

Still, who cares. It's a bit strange to see on an athlete, especially tennis players who are usually pretty streamlined, but it certainly doesn't seem to be slowing him down. :)

MatchFederer
08-25-2007, 02:51 PM
He does have a bit of a gut...I noticed in the clay season and inadvertantly got photographic evidence in Cincinnati, which I'm attaching. :lol:

Still, who cares. It's a bit strange to see on an athlete, especially tennis players who are usually pretty streamlined, but it certainly doesn't seem to be slowing him down. :)

It quite clearly is, by the end of the US Open that belly will be gone!:D

Burrow
08-25-2007, 02:56 PM
tennis on average is more of a joke than Badmington trust me in professional level.

:bs:

Forehander
08-25-2007, 03:26 PM
:bs:

Nono. Badmington is more tiring than tennis.

User ID 29337
08-25-2007, 06:45 PM
Nothing wrong with his physique, its working for him, and working on getting my blood pressure raised when he goes on court :)

Bernard Black
06-14-2008, 07:11 PM
Federer has been trying a new Rocky-style workout in preparation for Wimbledon, those biceps are coming on.

Aurora
06-14-2008, 07:37 PM
:lol: this thread really offers the full MTFpackage

Sofonda Cox
06-14-2008, 07:39 PM

I'd still bang him

groundstroke
06-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Any change on his body physique from 07 to 08? Worse?

Tnn74
06-15-2008, 12:16 AM

:spit: :scared:
You can NOT be serious!

and Karin, you seriously agree with this...? :eek: :bolt:

sports freak
06-15-2008, 12:47 AM
I'd still bang him

:eek:

partygirl
06-15-2008, 12:50 AM
His legs seem to be getting bigger, thus a bigger butt!:drool:

In all honesty i think his physique has never looked better
(except for the chicken arm...which i do have some affection for):p

dam0dred
06-15-2008, 12:53 AM

Truer words have never been spoken.

http://media.gaysir.no/interaktiv/grafikk/uploads-dagboker/7/786667.jpg

:worship:

elessar
06-15-2008, 01:50 AM
:rolls:

star
06-15-2008, 03:01 AM
Reminds me of the forty year old virgin. :lol:

Wax needed!

fast_clay
06-15-2008, 03:10 AM
i lost a bet once... had a back, sack n crack wax... the results were phenomenal... but for the wrong reasons... i say stay hairy... seriously... the austin powers appeal is real...

HNCS
06-15-2008, 03:25 AM
what a great time to bump. i think it was the press conference after Baghdatis, Federer revealed he is 88 kg.

Bibberz
06-15-2008, 05:44 AM
what a great time to bump. i think it was the press conference after Baghdatis, Federer revealed he is 88 kg.

That comes out to 194 lbs--17 lbs more than his listed weight at the ATP website.

http://www.atptennis.com/3/en/players/playerprofiles/?playersearch=federer

Or Levy
06-15-2008, 06:53 AM
I find the 88 kg really hard to believe, he looks less. But he gave the number himself, no reason to make himself heavier than he really is.

He also said that he actually gained weight after the mono, and recently dropped it again (it's 88 kg now, after the weight loss), because he thought he needed to lose a few pounds. So, he was supposedly more in like, March? I didn't see it.

If anything, I thought he was heavier around Cinci last year.

Hard to know who to compare him to. Rafa is listed as 88 kg, no?He's GOT to weight more than Roger does by at least 15 pounds. He has 3 times the arms Roger does.

Andy Roddick, while an inch taller, is also listed as 88 kg, again -Roger looks, and always looked - considering Rafa and Roddick's profiles are old as well, leaner than the two of them. Andy's more bulky, Rafa is more ripped, but still - he looks leaner, though I do think he has more muscles on his arms now than a few years ago.

Tnn74
06-15-2008, 08:25 AM
those 17 extra pounds all went to his belly... which was clearly
visible in Miami this year... especially when he wore white...

Monteque
06-15-2008, 08:32 AM
Nono. Badmington is more tiring than tennis.

TRUE. In tennis you just need to move to the right and left and sometimes come to the net, until this point most of the rally is finished with the passing shot or volley, you have a very SLIM chance to get back to cover the ball.

In badminton although the court is much smaller you need ALWAYS to move to all part of the court means move to the net and back to baseline and to the left and to the right and to the net and to the right and JUMPSMASH and etc etc etc until you finish the rally.
1 hour in badminton = 3 hours in tennis

Monteque
06-15-2008, 08:36 AM

BADMINTON:devil: without G.
The joke in badminton is Chinese have 3 Federers in men single. And for the women they have 3 Henins. If you know what i meant:devil:

trixtah
06-15-2008, 10:15 AM

You have to be a skinny kid to not realize that there's a are those who are strong but not bulky, bulky but not strong, and everything in between.

scoobs
06-15-2008, 11:09 AM
I'd still bang him

You don't bang Fed. You are seduced by him. ;)

feuselino
06-15-2008, 11:52 AM
Regarding Badminton and Tennis... I think that depends on what you are used to. I remember playing Badminton a while back, for the first time with someone who is actually serious about it, and after five minutes I was dying of exhaustion. But the next week I played tennis with the same guy - he played for the first time - and after five minutes it was him who was sweating all over the place, while I didn't feel anything yet...

That being said, Badminton is cruel! Especially those short shots that drop dead just behind the net - getting down there in a split second and back up over and over again is quite a task...

Burrow
06-15-2008, 12:17 PM
Muscle mass does not equal strength.

End of the thread.

RogandyFan
06-15-2008, 01:01 PM
Federer has been trying a new Rocky-style workout in preparation for Wimbledon, those biceps are coming on.

How do you know?:)

alfonsojose
06-15-2008, 01:28 PM
His left arm is embarrasing :o

martinatreue
06-15-2008, 01:43 PM
yum. I am likin' that chest hair. Without that body hair we not even catch my eye. That's freakin' hot. :hearts: