The "Marian Vajda deserves his thread" thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

The "Marian Vajda deserves his thread" thread

Novak Dj
08-14-2007, 09:52 AM
Nole had 5:5 and 40:0 and he lost eight points in a row. At that moment we saw his coach who clapping and cheering with his fist for Novak. Everybody knows what happened after that. I can only imagine Gilbert`s reaction if Murray would do something like that (you stupid idiot or moron).

And Nole improves his game thanks to his coach... So Marian :worship:

amdany
08-14-2007, 09:59 AM
:worship:

Sleepwalker64
08-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I read from his lips...besides other words..."mozes" - or you can do it.
I would say that his fitness coach Ronen Bega is deserving special mention too. Mark too...so to all the guys in Novak's team:worship:

savesthedizzle
08-14-2007, 01:24 PM
I love the whole team :worship: :)

jitterbug
08-14-2007, 01:31 PM
The Djokoteam rock, but the slur on Gilbert was uncalled for.

Anne-Claire
08-14-2007, 02:02 PM
:worship: to the Djokoteam!!!!!

Novak Dj
08-14-2007, 04:40 PM
The Djokoteam rock, but the slur on Gilbert was uncalled for.

Yeah, you`re right, sorry.

I just wanted to say that it seems he is more than Nole`s coach and I like the fact that I never heard him giving interview, Nole`s results says enough.

Lee
08-14-2007, 04:45 PM
Nole has a great team behind him. :yeah:

ataptc
08-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Behind every great athlete is a great support team :D

savesthedizzle
08-14-2007, 06:47 PM
Yeah, you`re right, sorry.

I just wanted to say that it seems he is more than Nole`s coach and I like the fact that I never heard him giving interview, Nole`s results says enough.

I can see that too. They seem to have a close relationship :)

Their pairing really seems to work because you'd have to be a certain kind of coach to put up with Nole I think ;) Vajda has a healthy sense of humor himself (thinking of the belly dancer pictures) so I think they can have fun together while doing serious training... if you know what I mean. It's a relaxing atmosphere so Nole can really focus on doing his best :D

Magenta
08-14-2007, 11:41 PM
If he ever left Vajda I would cry.
At the AO Vajda and him would sit together on his days off supporting Janko and Ilija, chatting and laughing. They really do seem close.

savesthedizzle
08-15-2007, 02:34 AM
I can't picture Nole having this sort of success if he was still with Piatti. Besides the fact that Piatti is a creepy creepy man. :lol:

So Vajdaaaa we love you :hearts: :worship: (Even if you think I'm a complete nutcase. Yes, I see the way you look at me when I am watching Nole practice :tape: )

MosquitoBitten
08-15-2007, 02:42 AM
Vajda :rocker: He seems like a cool guy, and I'm sure he must have a great sense of humor to hang with Nole on a daily basis. :D

uglyamerican
08-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Vajda is a genious. I think he got the absolute maximum out of Hrbaty. Most coaching relationships don't go on forever, but I hope Nole and Marian can go on for a few years more.

Brad Gilbert is a douche. I wouldn't wish my least favorite player to be coached by him. I hope Murray never gets injured again. Gilbert doing analysis on ESPN during Wimbledon was intolerable.

savesthedizzle
08-15-2007, 02:44 AM
Vajda :rocker: He seems like a cool guy, and I'm sure he must have a great sense of humor to hang with Nole on a daily basis. :D

Anyone who would do this (Vajda, second from left) definitely does ;) :lol:

uglyamerican
08-15-2007, 02:48 AM
What Novak and Marian got up to in Adelaide...

(Written by Novak)

It was always loud and jolly, but this New Year wasn't one of those! I was with Tipsarevic, Petrovic (captain), Marjan (coach), with some other friends in a cafe and we celebrated New Year with a light cocktail! It was a calm and cosy evening until we went to our brothers the SERBS :-) A Serbian night was organized in some night club in Adelaide! It was O.K. but I am not a great fan of Serbian evenings abroad! My coach drank a little too much so he started to worship Ceca, whose concert from Usce was being broadcast on TV! He was saying that she was a GODDESS when she can sing in front of so many people without stage fear! We were laughing and soon we had to take him home, cause if we stayed any longer he could have jumped on the stage!

:lol:

Scotso
08-15-2007, 03:15 AM
He's rather unfortunate looking, but he's certainly helped Nole. :yeah:

Novak Dj
08-15-2007, 11:26 AM
I made two mistakes. Nole`s coach is Vaida, not Waida and I didn`t made right title. It should be "Marian Vaida deserves his thread thread". I hope Jess will fix that... :) Thanks in advance.

jitterbug
08-15-2007, 11:30 AM
I made two mistakes. Nole`s coach is Vaida, not Waida and I didn`t made right title. It should be "Marian Vaida deserves his thread thread". I hope Jess will fix that... :) Thanks in advance.

You can edit it, don't worry - just click on your first post :hatoff: :D

savesthedizzle
08-15-2007, 12:04 PM
No no no I wanna do it! I never get to moderate ANYTHING :lol:

(We're all too well-behaved)

It is a boring moderating life to just sticky and unsticky things ;) I realize Montreal is still stickied by the way.. I like looking at it. :lol:

PennyThePenguin
08-15-2007, 12:18 PM
be careful what you wish for jessita. with novakito getting so famous, we might start getting trolls in here :scared:

jitterbug
08-15-2007, 12:33 PM
be careful what you wish for jessita. with novakito getting so famous, we might start getting trolls in here :scared:

Speaking of trolls, I read (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20070813.TENNIS13NOTES/TPStory/Sports) that somebody left the official who mistakenly announced Nole as Croat a voice message on his office phone accusing that it was part of a conspiracy. Sounds like a certain MTF poster we know... :tape:

PennyThePenguin
08-15-2007, 12:47 PM
Speaking of trolls, I read (http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20070813.TENNIS13NOTES/TPStory/Sports) that somebody left the official who mistakenly announced Nole as Croat a voice message on his office phone accusing that it was part of a conspiracy. Sounds like a certain MTF poster we know... :tape:

frrreeeaaaaakkkyyy :scared:

MosquitoBitten
08-15-2007, 01:52 PM

When was this taken? Priceless! :haha:

jitterbug
08-15-2007, 02:08 PM
When was this taken? Priceless! :haha:

Monte Carlo Players' Revue :lol:

ataptc
08-15-2007, 04:13 PM

Oh yeah who could forget that pic and our reactions? :lol:

Lee
08-15-2007, 04:56 PM
No no no I wanna do it! I never get to moderate ANYTHING :lol:

(We're all too well-behaved)

It is a boring moderating life to just sticky and unsticky things ;) I realize Montreal is still stickied by the way.. I like looking at it. :lol:

Jiat always doing this to do. :mad: Stealing my words.

:lol: Jess, I am happy that everyone in NT are so behaving these days.

PennyThePenguin
08-16-2007, 03:07 PM
Jiat always doing this to do. :mad: Stealing my words.

:lol: Jess, I am happy that everyone in NT are so behaving these days.

well you could try talking faster :haha:

Lee
08-16-2007, 03:08 PM

:p You have like 15 hours ahead of me.

savesthedizzle
08-16-2007, 03:09 PM

Oh. My. Gosh.

:haha: :haha:

PennyThePenguin
08-16-2007, 03:25 PM
:p You have like 15 hours ahead of me.

weeeelll...yesterday was an exception. i had the day off. but even then... :shrug: i posted that last night my time. your morning! :ras:

Lee
08-16-2007, 03:27 PM
weeeelll...yesterday was an exception. i had the day off. but even then... :shrug: i posted that last night my time. your morning! :ras:

I have a son to take care in the morning. :ras:

:lol:

PennyThePenguin
08-16-2007, 03:28 PM
i'm just saying that the time difference is thus NOT a factor here :angel:

Lee
08-16-2007, 03:30 PM
I just when to banter with someone :angel:

PennyThePenguin
08-16-2007, 03:36 PM
go to GM :lol: just kidding. we're going off topic again :sad: but I just wanted to tell you that my prof highly recommended mcmaster when i mentioned it to him and a former student of his is now an asst prof there.

Lee
08-16-2007, 03:43 PM
go to GM :lol: just kidding. we're going off topic again :sad: but I just wanted to tell you that my prof highly recommended mcmaster when i mentioned it to him and a former student of his is now an asst prof there.

Well, if you go there and I visit Canada, I may make a side trip there. ;)

estigma2001
12-20-2008, 10:31 PM
More pics of Marian Vajda?¡

Sleepwalker64
07-06-2011, 09:09 PM
We are forgetting this guy...
Fantastic person, I'd say

mlle mila
07-06-2011, 10:53 PM
One of the things i like most is his discretion,always calm ,
never saw him stressed or complaining , always smiling and cool,
i think he is a good guy , never saw him angry .

It was thought that Marian wasn't the right coach for Nole any more ,
i believe that everyone agrees that a change team is out of question now:)

Sleepwalker64
07-07-2011, 12:31 AM
Who know actually what would happen...imagine if he didn't find that doctor Igor for example. That would practically means...that he could possibly look for some other solutions...maybe even different coach?

For me...dr.Igor is the biggest asset to the team. So every part now functions like a good engine. Of course, everything would be worthless if there's no Vajda, if there's no Miljan, and if there's no Gebhard Gritsch. Novak is always emphasizing the team's role in his successes, even more now than before.

I'm not more afraid if it's hot outside on his match day...and I noticed, how much better he is moving on grass. Did you notice that? He would always find a way to fall down on grass, but not this year...which is almost spectacular.

jchuabh
07-07-2011, 05:40 AM
It was thought that Marian wasn't the right coach for Nole any more

Really? Funny, I never ever heard anything of the sort.

mlle mila
07-07-2011, 08:33 PM
Really? Funny, I never ever heard anything of the sort.

:superlol: we need a jchuabh mea culpa :devil:

jchuabh
07-08-2011, 03:06 PM
:superlol: we need a jchuabh mea culpa :devil:

So it was a tad harsh of me to constantly call him an obese runt, a fat f**k and a lardass, among other names. So sue me.:ras:

Then again, the bugger made ME Nole spend three years of MY LIFE his career in the tennis wilderness. Three years that I Nole will never get back!:mad:

But I forgive him. Because it's really all about Nole.

mlle mila
07-08-2011, 07:28 PM
So it was a tad harsh of me to constantly call him an obese runt, a fat f**k and a lardass, among other names. So sue me.:ras:
Then again, the bugger made ME Nole spend three years of MY LIFE his career in the tennis wilderness. Three years that I Nole will never get back!:mad:

But I forgive him. Because it's really all about Nole.

Hahaha he's not fat! . he is just a big cuddly teddy bear :nerner:

Not 3 years only 2 but like you said it's all about Nole.

Lee
07-08-2011, 09:35 PM
:worship:jchuabh

shuhrat
08-11-2011, 09:22 PM
http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/4c/fullj.16e2ff5ac9c5e9ec69e9521f85594bfb/16e2ff5ac9c5e9ec69e9521f85594bfb-getty-120847381.jpg

:p

Manon
08-11-2011, 10:49 PM
Slovakian hunk;)

Lee
08-11-2011, 11:35 PM
The Chinese hunk in my house looks similar although he has a longer face :p

Amber Spyglass
08-12-2011, 06:28 PM
:)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2yjwigh.jpg

Sleepwalker64
09-14-2011, 03:07 PM
This is a good interview after USO 2011..

czE_SxvgJvc

Noleta
09-14-2011, 04:02 PM
Sweet Vajda:lol:Don't you just wanna give him a big hug,and squeeze those cheeks?:hearts:

He done a great job,and showed his trust in Nole,how many coaches would have stayed,after they had to share with a second coach:)I doubted him the last 2 years,but i never was so happy to be wrong:D

Had no idea he had a daughter who plays Tennis too:yeah:If it wasn't for her,Vajda and Nole would never have happened:eek:

mlle mila
09-14-2011, 07:01 PM
This is a good interview after USO 2011..

czE_SxvgJvc

What a nice guy :) So calm :cool: