Felicitations Spain on your Fairy-Tale Wedding!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Felicitations Spain on your Fairy-Tale Wedding!!

undomiele
05-20-2004, 03:41 PM
I had no idea Spain's crown prince Felipe was marrying his sweetheart Letizia Ortiz THIS saturday!!!!!!! :eek:

I offer them my warmest congratulations. They make a great couple. :D :D :D :worship: :worship: :bounce: :banana: :bounce:
Congratulations to the people of Spain!!! I wish I could be there for the big party! What an event this will be!

Aurora
05-22-2004, 11:12 AM
Ow dude, I'm in Belgium and I can see this wedding right now at like 159.698 different channels. Too much, people, too much!

Nice dress though. (is JC Ferrero supposed to be there?)

star
05-22-2004, 02:35 PM
I just saw lots of extravagant hats and nothing of the wedding. :(

Mrs. B
05-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Juanqui was there with his girlfriend. :)

too many hats indeed, (Queen Rania of Jordan looked lovely) and the rain came just as it was the bride's turn to come to the cathedral. a bit of waiting....but worth it. she looked radiant and nervous, her prince adores her!!!! :hearts: lucky girl.

Congrats to both. :)

jazz_girl
05-22-2004, 02:43 PM
He was? that's nice!
It was a nice wedding, I saw the repeats of it was the wedding was at 5am my time, way too early for a saturday! LOL

Carito_90
05-22-2004, 02:57 PM
I saw the repeats of it was the wedding was at 5am my time, way too early for a saturday!

:lol: definetely jazzy! My parents told me to wake up at that time.. and i was like "yeah, right.. lol" the worst of all is that i usually wake up at 6, 7 am on saturdays to watch the matches that are on (if there is any) :lol: but hey, i wouldn't have woken up to watch something that i know i'll watch it in 32514637178 different channels later cuz they'll never get tired of repeating it over and over again :)

but you know.. if i had knew Juanqui was gonna be there.. that'd have changed things :lol:
He should be training for RG tho :mad:

jazz_girl
05-22-2004, 04:47 PM
Yeah, it looks kind of odd that he's there at the wedding and not training for RG. He even asked the organizers to delay his match till tuesday...
Anyway, as you said, if it were tennis I would have waken up no matter what, I've done that before! lol

Lucie
05-22-2004, 04:59 PM
i saw it on spanish tv this morning (my mum is a languages nut, she got french,spanish,german,italian and even arabic tv installed in our house!) - so cute! i didn't really like her dress, although the train was cool :)

congrats to the happy couple!! :)