Suicide Tennis Managers Thread

Snowwy
08-13-2007, 09:41 PM
Upcoming Tournaments

26/11/2007 New Delhi Snowwy
03/12/2007 Burnie FelipeMB

Suicide Managing Stats

Managers

ExcaliburII (8) :: Buenos Aires, Indian Wells, Barcelona, Hamburg, Queen's, Washington, US Open, Tennis Masters Championship
Snowwy (8) :: Houston, Wimbledon, Stuttgart, Montreal, Tokyo, Madrid, Kuala Lumpur, New Dehli
FelipeMB (5) :: Cincinnati, Beijing, Vienna, Asuncion, Burnie
johnnyCanuck (4) :: Monte Carlo, Munich, Gstaad, Basel
DeathlessMortal (3) :: Dubai, Rome, Roland Garros
Superhoops (2) :: Doha, Nottingham
Foosimoo (2) :: Miami, Indianapolis
yemok (1) :: Australian Open
scarecrows (1) :: Paris
Grofica (1) :: Sydney
shootingstar (1) :: Marseille
qczi (1) :: Pörtschach
Baghdatis72 (1) :: New Haven
maldini (1) :: Bangkok
VaiBrasil (1) :: Dnepropetrovsk

Snowwy
08-13-2007, 09:41 PM
First Few Posts

Here is a quick template for the first few posts. Obviously it can be changed however you want it to be, this is just a guide to help. When used, delete the spaces between the [ and the first letter of the code. To see what they look like look here (http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=105229)

Post 1

[ COLOR="Blue"]Suicide Tennis - ???[/COLOR]

[ B][ COLOR="Green"]This suicide tournament will start Monday so that people don't forget to make a pick Sunday, I think this is better for everyone.[/COLOR][/B]

1. Each day of play you must pick 1 winner playing an ATP main draw singles match. Of course, the player that you choose, is playing one match scheduled to be played that day (as seen on the order of play).

2. Once you pick someone, you cannot choose them again for the rest of the tournament. So, you don't want to waste your pick on Roddick or Federer to win in early round matches.

3. You must choose one player to win each day. If you forget, are sick, or are unable to reach a computer, it will be treated as a wrong pick, and you will be out of the tournament. You have to submit your own pick, no one else can submit your pick for you.

4. Only in the case of a [ B]repeat pick[/B], walkover or a withdrawal of your main pick, each player is allowed to have a back-up pick, selected at the same time as their initial pick. That back-up pick will only be used in the occurance of a walkover or withdrawal, as stated above. Retirements do count as completed matches.

Replacement picks must be identitified like this:
Back-Up Pick - Andy Roddick

[ COLOR="red"]Make it clear and try to do it all in one post [/COLOR]

5. If you wish to participate, just write the word IN in this thread or just post your Day 1 pick in the correct time. [ COLOR="red"]New players are ALWAYS welcome! [/COLOR]

6. Once the order of play with be released, it will be added IN THIS THREAD, right below, to facilitate your choices. Each day, this post will be updated with its respective order of play.

[ COLOR="Red"]NOTE: You can't pick a player from a match scheduled for the previous day and postponed for the next due to rain or darkness! Choose only from the matches posted in the OOP here for the concrete day![/COLOR]

7. Picks will be aceptable until before the start of the FIRST match each day

8. The scoring system will be as follows:

Winning pick on Day 7 - ???
Winning pick on Day 6 - ???
Winning pick on Day 5 - ???
Winning pick on Day 4 - ???
Winning pick on Day 3 - ???
Winning pick on Day 2 - ???
Winning pick on Day 1 - ???

9. This thread is not made to complain about format, points, etc. PMs work very well

If the board goes down as it happened before send your picks on my e-mail: [ email]email@email.com[/email]

Post 2

[ B]Players List[/B]

[ B]Winning Pick on Day 7 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Winning Pick on Day 6 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Winning Pick on Day 5 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Winning Pick on Day 4 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Winning Pick on Day 3 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Winning Pick on Day 2 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Winning Pick on Day 1 - [??? points][/B]
[ B]Out with nothing [/B]

Post 3

[ B]Order of Play[/B]

[ B]Day 7 / Sunday:[/B]
[ B]Day 6 / Saturday:[/B]
[ B]Day 5 / Friday:[/B]
[ B]Day 4 / Thursday:[/B]
[ B]Day 3 / Wednesday:[/B]
[ B]Day 2 / Tuesday:[/B]
[ B]Day 1 / Monday:[/B]

Post 4

[ B]Most Picked:[/B]

[ B]Day 7:[/B]
[ B]Day 6:[/B]
[ B]Day 5:[/B]
[ B]Day 4:[/B]
[ B]Day 3:[/B]
[ B]Day 2:[/B]
[ B]Day 1:[/B]

[ B]Players who caused the most suicides:[/B]

[ B]Pick of the Day:[/B]

[ B]Picks Distribution:[/B]

Post 5

[ B]Suicide Tennis Links[ /B]

[ URL="http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=107836"]Suicide Tennis Rankings Thread[/URL]
[ URL="http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=107903"]Suicide Tennis Managers Thread[/URL]
[ URL="http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=92878"]Suicide Tennis Suggestions/Feedback Thread[/URL]

Snowwy
08-13-2007, 09:42 PM
Point System (Thanks to ExcaliburII)

Draw of 32

Winning pick on Day 1: (R32 Points)
Winning pick on Day 2: (R16 Points)
Winning pick on Day 3: (QF+R16 /2)
Winning pick on Day 4: (QF Points)
Winning pick on Day 5: (SF Points)
Winning pick on Day 6: (F Points)
Winning pick on Day 7: (W Points)

Snowwy
08-13-2007, 09:44 PM
Suicide Managing Stats

Managers

ExcaliburII (8) :: Buenos Aires, Indian Wells, Barcelona, Hamburg, Queen's, Washington, US Open, Tennis Masters Championship
Snowwy (8) :: Houston, Wimbledon, Stuttgart, Montreal, Tokyo, Madrid, Kuala Lumpur, New Dehli
FelipeMB (5) :: Cincinnati, Beijing, Vienna, Asuncion, Burnie
johnnyCanuck (4) :: Monte Carlo, Munich, Gstaad, Basel
DeathlessMortal (3) :: Dubai, Rome, Roland Garros
Superhoops (2) :: Doha, Nottingham
Foosimoo (2) :: Miami, Indianapolis
yemok (1) :: Australian Open
scarecrows (1) :: Paris
Grofica (1) :: Sydney
shootingstar (1) :: Marseille
qczi (1) :: Pörtschach
Baghdatis72 (1) :: New Haven
maldini (1) :: Bangkok
VaiBrasil (1) :: Dnepropetrovsk

ExcaliburII
08-13-2007, 10:34 PM
no one willing to run New Heaven?

I might have time to run Beijing if no one offers himself.

Snowwy
08-13-2007, 10:53 PM
no one willing to run New Heaven?

I might have time to run Beijing if no one offers himself.

I cant run New Haven, Im out of town without a computer but any other one on that list I can

We'll put you for Beijing unless someone else wants it because its the wee right after the US Open. Im fine with you running it but we'll see if other people want to first :)

Baghdatis72
08-13-2007, 11:36 PM
I can run New Haven :yeah: ;)

I wanted to manage FMTA New Haven but it's already taken, so I can do the Suicide Tennis in New Haven, if you want to of course :)

FilipeMB
08-13-2007, 11:56 PM

I wanted to manage FMTA New Haven but it's already taken, so I can do the Suicide Tennis in New Haven, if you want to of course :)

Thanks! :worship:

Baghdatis72
08-14-2007, 12:07 AM
I am waiting for a confirmation to start it tomorrow.

FilipeMB
08-14-2007, 12:30 AM
I am waiting for a confirmation to start it tomorrow.

You can do it :) We are needing a manager for this tournament

Baghdatis72
08-14-2007, 01:06 AM
You can do it :) We are needing a manager for this tournament

Okay then I'll open it tomorrow because I'm off to bed now :wavey:

ExcaliburII
08-14-2007, 02:13 AM
just open it.

Snowwy
08-14-2007, 03:16 AM

Sounds good :)

$@M
08-20-2007, 05:17 AM
7. Picks will be aceptable until before the start of the FIRST match each day
When the hell has this rule been introduced!?

I'd like to raise the issue that this rule should be scraped to allow people to post their pick as long as the match has not started! I think it would be much fairer way to the game.

maldini
08-20-2007, 08:37 AM

I'd like to raise the issue that this rule should be scraped to allow people to post their pick as long as the match has not started! I think it would be much fairer way to the game.

This has already been discussed recently...

balloon
08-20-2007, 09:20 AM

this has been in place for a long long time, since RG or even before it

and we have discussed this before and the rule is here to stay

Snowwy
08-20-2007, 09:33 AM

Since maybe the week after teh Australian Open? :wavey:

Snowwy
08-20-2007, 09:51 AM

A few people have said this, maybe eventually there will be a poll to see if the rule will be scraped but for now, because it has been discussed several times and stayed each time, I think it should stay

maldini
08-20-2007, 09:54 AM
A few people have said this, maybe eventually there will be a poll to see if the rule will be scraped but for now, because it has been discussed several times and stayed each time, I think it should stay

it should stay the way it is :armed: :p

Snowwy
08-29-2007, 11:30 PM
We need someone to run Beijing

FilipeMB
08-30-2007, 12:01 AM
what's week is it?

Snowwy
08-30-2007, 12:11 AM
The week following the US Open, if no one can do it ExcaliburII said he could be hes doing the US Open this week and I think its better if people dont run two in consecutive weeks unless absolutely necessary.

FilipeMB
08-30-2007, 12:29 AM
I believe I can do it!

Snowwy
08-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Excellent :)

FilipeMB
08-31-2007, 09:20 PM

just need someone to check late picks because China's time is exactly the opposite to Brazil's time (ex: 1PM in Brazil is 1AM in China)

FilipeMB
09-02-2007, 10:16 PM
Beijing Thread opened.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=109317

Still need someone just to check late picks

Snowwy
09-03-2007, 06:22 AM
Beijing Thread opened.
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=109317

Still need someone just to check late picks

:)

Ill watch for late picks.

Snowwy
09-08-2007, 01:41 AM
We need a Bangkok manager

Also, anyone have any ideas who the TMC will work for suicide..if anyone has suggestions please post them.

FilipeMB
09-08-2007, 04:45 PM
Two ideas:
1- free commitment with normal distribution of points
2- only the best (8? 16? 32?) can play there

maldini
09-08-2007, 05:49 PM
Best 16 to enter I think....

the problem is how to deal with the round robin situation :o

Snowwy
09-08-2007, 06:40 PM

I agree with that

FilipeMB
09-09-2007, 01:11 AM

the problem is how to deal with the round robin situation :o

but there is still 6 days of RR phase plus 1 day SF 1 day F

Day 8: 750
Day 7: 600
Day 6: 550
Day 5: 500
Day 4: 400
Day 3: 300
Day 2: 200
Day 1: 100

what do you guys think about it? :confused:

ExcaliburII
09-09-2007, 01:14 AM
:yeah:

maldini
09-09-2007, 10:01 AM
I still don't see exactly how it should go with RR....you have to pick players at least twice otherwise you'll have no players after group stage :shrug: (if you aren't already out :p)

FilipeMB
09-09-2007, 12:04 PM
I still don't see exactly how it should go with RR....you have to pick players at least twice otherwise you'll have no players after group stage :shrug: (if you aren't already out :p)

yep, there should be a limit of picking the same player in this situation (2 times the same player?)

Snowwy
09-09-2007, 02:03 PM
yep, there should be a limit of picking the same player in this situation (2 times the same player?)

balloon pointed out to me that thats how it was last year and it seemed to work

FilipeMB
09-09-2007, 02:55 PM
balloon pointed out to me that thats how it was last year and it seemed to work

so, it will be this way the points distribution and the RR situation?
Good to help you guys even I will not be able to qualify for it

Snowwy
09-09-2007, 03:23 PM

Thanks for the help, I wont be able to qualify either. :mad:

balloon
09-10-2007, 02:44 AM

Thanks for the help, I wont be able to qualify either. :mad:

come on!
there is still lots of tournaments left!! :wavey:

Snowwy
09-15-2007, 03:15 PM
Need a Bangkok manager. The tournament isnt next week but the week after, from the 24th to the 30th. If no one can do this one, I probably can but if other people can thats better :)

maldini
09-15-2007, 04:18 PM
Need a Bangkok manager. The tournament isnt next week but the week after, from the 24th to the 30th. If no one can do this one, I probably can but if other people can thats better :)

I can do it :)

Snowwy
09-16-2007, 02:51 AM
I can do it :)

Sure :)

Just open the thread whenever you want, there's no real rush, but it should be open by like Wednesday of next week. :wavey:

maldini
09-16-2007, 09:55 AM
Sure :)

Just open the thread whenever you want, there's no real rush, but it should be open by like Wednesday of next week. :wavey:

I think I'll do it today...I don't know when I have time again :p

Snowwy
09-16-2007, 12:37 PM
I think I'll do it today...I don't know when I have time again :p

FilipeMB
09-17-2007, 11:37 PM
Snowwy,
why don't we work to get Davis Cup here? I have some ideas on mind if you have the interest on doing so.
Also, more than one tourney by week when there is more than one manager available.
It becomes clearer and clearer that we have enough players interested in order to able to do so.

Snowwy
09-18-2007, 01:23 AM
Snowwy,
why don't we work to get Davis Cup here? I have some ideas on mind if you have the interest on doing so.
Also, more than one tourney by week when there is more than one manager available.
It becomes clearer and clearer that we have enough players interested in order to able to do so.

Davis Cup..Next year almost for sure
More than one a week..Same, next year if there are managers

After Shanghai, there will may be some challenger tournaments, but it will be a time to discuss changes in detail. However, you can post your suggestions now if you would like.

Same goes for ExcaliburII, I know he has some ideas as well :)

FilipeMB
09-18-2007, 02:24 AM

After Shanghai, there will may be some challenger tournaments, but it will be a time to discuss changes in detail. However, you can post your suggestions now if you would like.

yep, I just posted it here because i was with nothing to do and I thought about it. Then I saw the topic from ExcaliburII.
Good idea this about challengers

FilipeMB
09-20-2007, 10:56 PM

Challengers proposed:
5/11 - Assuncion (70 pts for the winner), Clay) and Bratislava (80pts, Indoor Hard)
12/11 - Buenos Aires (70pts, Clay) and Dnepropetrovsk (90pts, Indoor Hard)
19/11 - Kuala Lumpur (100pts, Carpet) + clay event (Lima?) or hard event (Knoxville? Yokohama? Puebla?) with different players playing than the ones playing in Assuncion and Buenos Aires (players there should be almost the same)
26/11 - New Delhi (55pts, Hard)
03/12 - Burnie (55pts, Hard)

FilipeMB
09-20-2007, 11:12 PM
i may manage Challengers week #1,2,3.

and another idea:
in order to know the interest of players playing in challengers, what 'bout some challengers before this challenger "season"?

suggestions:
1/10 - Mons (90pts, Indoor Hard) or Tarragona (60pts, Clay)
15/10 - Andrezieux (90pts, Indoor Hard) or Bogota (70pts, Clay)
22/10 - Seoul (90pts, Hard) or Belo Horizonte (70pts, Clay)
29/10 - Busan (80pts, Hard) or Montevideo (70pts, Clay)

I can manage all weeks but #3 (22/10)!

Caio_Brasil
09-20-2007, 11:14 PM
Felipe :worship:

FilipeMB
09-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Snowwy, do you agree to give Entry Ranking points to the challengers? I'm all ready to start with this if you agree with this idea

maldini
09-21-2007, 06:37 AM
I wouldn't do Challengers before the end of the season....
I think ATP tourneys are ok, one per week as well is ok..we should let it for now the way it is
DC for next year is a nice idea though

Snowwy
09-21-2007, 06:10 PM
Snowwy, do you agree to give Entry Ranking points to the challengers? I'm all ready to start with this if you agree with this idea

Youre schedule looks good I think for after Paris.

But for now, when there are still ATP tournaments, I dont see the point becasue who's going to play in a challenger worth 90 pts when there is an ATP tournament that they can enter worth 250 points.

FilipeMB
09-21-2007, 10:48 PM
Youre schedule looks good I think for after Paris.

But for now, when there are still ATP tournaments, I dont see the point becasue who's going to play in a challenger worth 90 pts when there is an ATP tournament that they can enter worth 250 points.

that's okay snowwy.
I only proposed that other schedule in order to lnow if there was interest on Challengers @ Suicide Tennis.

So, if we are not going to do 2 tournaments I proposed, I propose you to add the following challengers in the schedule:

5/11 - Assuncion (70 pts, Clay)
12/11 - Dnepropetrovsk (90pts, Indoor Hard)
19/11 - Kuala Lumpur (100pts, Carpet)
26/11 - New Delhi (55pts, Hard)
03/12 - Burnie (55pts, Hard)

FilipeMB
09-21-2007, 10:49 PM
As I've already said, I'm all available to manage probably all weeks but one (the third or the fourth week - cause of tests) but i'd feel happy if other managers also takes it.

balloon
09-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Hmm..

Whats the point of running challengers when they can enter main ATP tournaments? Unless we have something like a qualifyin system or a ranking system which limits the amount of players in a particular tournament?

Snowwy
09-22-2007, 04:16 AM
Hmm..

Whats the point of running challengers when they can enter main ATP tournaments? Unless we have something like a qualifyin system or a ranking system which limits the amount of players in a particular tournament?

There is none, thats what I said in my last post.

But after the season is over I guess around November 3rdish? theres 5 or 6 more weeks of challengers and this is the time where I think challengers would work, I will post a better plan sometime soon when Im not tired and Ill have the days right then.

maldini
09-23-2007, 07:40 PM
How is points breakdown for Bangkok?

I just realised that there is a Tuesday start, so I'll have to adapt points breakdown.

Snowwy
09-23-2007, 09:08 PM
ExcaliburII or I will message you with this anwser a little later today or some time tomorrow, this weekend has been very busy for me.

maldini
09-23-2007, 09:14 PM
ExcaliburII or I will message you with this anwser a little later today or some time tomorrow, this weekend has been very busy for me.

Ok, no need to hurry....
You're doing a great job:)

just tell me when you know :wavey:

Snowwy
09-24-2007, 02:46 AM

Here is the breakdown, thanks for managing this week :)

Winning pick on Day 6 - 250
Winning pick on Day 5 - 175
Winning pick on Day 4 - 110
Winning pick on Day 3 - 70
Winning pick on Day 2 - 35
Winning pick on Day 1 - 5

Snowwy
09-24-2007, 03:07 PM
Tournaments are updated til the end of the year.

The following are still available

08/10/2007 Vienna (ATP)
22/10/2007 St. Petersburg (ATP)
11/11/2007 Dnepropetrovsk (CH)
19/11/2007 Kuala Lumpur (CH)
26/11/2007 New Delhi (CH)

maldini
09-25-2007, 02:36 PM
why not Basel instead of St. Petersburg? :p

i won't have time myself, but Basel would be nicer :p

ExcaliburII
09-25-2007, 02:41 PM
yes, basel its better

Snowwy
09-25-2007, 05:58 PM
Basel it is.

maldini
09-26-2007, 07:01 AM
:worship:

maldini
09-26-2007, 08:40 AM
What happens if both the "regular" pick AND the back-up pick withdrew and are being replaced by LL's?
I think we have this case in Bangkok with both Johansson's withdrawing (Joachim already is replaced and Ville said something about Thomas out as well) and TMJordan picking them both.
Just bad luck for him..?! :awww:

Snowwy
09-26-2007, 08:16 PM
Wow, this hasnt happened before,

Its not fair for him to be out, I guess make him pick two picks tomorrow, but make him order them, like Pick 1: and Pick 2:.

That way his first pick for tomorrow can be like todays pick, and the 2nd will be tomorrows.

His 1st Pick must win for his 2nd pick to count.

maldini
09-26-2007, 08:31 PM

Its not fair for him to be out, I guess make him pick two picks tomorrow, but make him order them, like Pick 1: and Pick 2:.

That way his first pick for tomorrow can be like todays pick, and the 2nd will be tomorrows.

Is this allowed...?! :o

Well, ok, I'll write it in the thread ;)

balloon
09-26-2007, 08:34 PM

i feel is that he is out ..

the idea of having a replacement is so as to replace his first pick , so i guess tough luck on his part..

just my view..

maldini
09-26-2007, 08:53 PM
i feel is that he is out ..

the idea of having a replacement is so as to replace his first pick , so i guess tough luck on his part..

just my view..

yeah well actually i thought the same....you could have thought that maybe at least one of the johanssons might pull out...

but on the other hand....it's really hard :shrug:

Snowwy
09-26-2007, 09:12 PM
yeah well actually i thought the same....you could have thought that maybe at least one of the johanssons might pull out...

but on the other hand....it's really hard :shrug:

We will start a poll and see what the outcome is.

Snowwy
09-26-2007, 09:16 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/showthread.php?t=110629

Snowwy
09-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Tomy, can you open the Tokyo thread soon please :)

TMJordan
09-26-2007, 09:57 PM
I can't beleive that happening, but I think Snowwy's idea is fair that I have pick 1 and then pick 2, on the other hand I can be eliminated because they both withdrew, very werid situation :p

Snowwy
09-27-2007, 12:03 AM
I can't beleive that happening, but I think Snowwy's idea is fair that I have pick 1 and then pick 2, on the other hand I can be eliminated because they both withdrew, very werid situation :p

You're good for this tournament, the poll is for similar incidents in the future.

maldini
09-28-2007, 08:58 AM
so what's the solution now for Bangkok...?!

Snowwy
09-28-2007, 12:30 PM
For Bangkok, he was in, but I think he lost Day 3 anyway with Dancevic.

The poll was if the same thing happens in the future, and it is ongoing for another week or so, I think til the 13th or something.

Snowwy
10-02-2007, 05:13 PM
We need a Vienna manager

FilipeMB
10-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I'll be already managing 2 challengers so I'll only help with Vienna if no one takes it :)

FilipeMB
10-02-2007, 05:49 PM
and I may not be able to manage Burnie and New Dehli but count me in on managing the rest of challengers if needeed

Snowwy
10-02-2007, 07:10 PM
I'll be already managing 2 challengers so I'll only help with Vienna if no one takes it :)

If no one new claims it in the next 24 hours, its yours :)

FilipeMB
10-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Upcoming Tournaments

08/10/2007 Vienna
16/10/2007 Madrid Snowwy
22/10/2007 Basil
29/10/2007 Paris Deathless Mortal
05/11/2007 Masters Cup (Top 16 Only) ExcaliburII
05/11/2007 Bratislava or Asuncion (Depending on Entry Lists) FelipeMB
11/11/2007 Dnepropetrovsk
19/11/2007 Kuala Lumpur
26/11/2007 New Delhi
03/12/2007 Burnie FelipeMB

Snowwy, now I know my schedule for next month so I can ensure you that I'll be able to manage Brastilava/Assuncion, Dnepropetrovsk and New Dehli, if you agree with this.
I still think Assuncion would be better than Bratislava because it will be a totally different entry list than any other challenger we will play as it will be the last challenger of South Am in the year (and the last challenger of Petrobras Cup season) and it will be played on clay.

FilipeMB
10-03-2007, 06:05 PM
Vienna topic opened.

Snowwy
10-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Snowwy, now I know my schedule for next month so I can ensure you that I'll be able to manage Brastilava/Assuncion, Dnepropetrovsk and New Dehli, if you agree with this.
I still think Assuncion would be better than Bratislava because it will be a totally different entry list than any other challenger we will play as it will be the last challenger of South Am in the year (and the last challenger of Petrobras Cup season) and it will be played on clay.

Im still tempted to wait a bit longer and see, but you do make a good point and I will take this into consideration.

Snowwy
10-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Upcoming Tournaments

16/10/2007 Madrid Snowwy
22/10/2007 Basil
29/10/2007 Paris Deathless Mortal
05/11/2007 Masters Cup (Top 16 Only) ExcaliburII
05/11/2007 Bratislava or Asuncion (Depending on Entry Lists) FelipeMB
11/11/2007 Dnepropetrovsk FelipeMB
19/11/2007 Kuala Lumpur
26/11/2007 New Delhi FelipeMB
03/12/2007 Burnie

FilipeMB
10-03-2007, 11:27 PM
Im still tempted to wait a bit longer and see, but you do make a good point and I will take this into consideration.

yep, think about this later :wavey:

FilipeMB
10-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Snowwy, Madrid starts tomorrow and there is no thread to the tourney

Snowwy
10-14-2007, 04:22 PM
Snowwy, Madrid starts tomorrow and there is no thread to the tourney

Thanks, I forgot.

FilipeMB
10-14-2007, 04:27 PM
Assuncion entry list will be like this or better:

Entry List:
1. Roitman, Sergio (ARG) 62
2. Berlocq, Carlos (ARG) 67
3. Vassallo-Arguello, Martin (ARG) 76
4. Hartfield, Diego (ARG) 81
5. Zabaleta, Mariano (ARG) 86
6. Horna, Luis (PER) 87
7. Capdeville, Paul (CHI) 100
8. Brzezicki, Juan Pablo (ARG) 101
9. Patience, Olivier (FRA) 102
10. Ventura, Santiago (ESP) 106
11. Fognini, Fabio (ITA) 109
12. Devilder, Nicolas (FRA) 124
13. Gonzalez, Maximo (ARG) 127
14. Cuevas, Pablo (URU) 129
15. Saretta, Flavio (BRA) 135
16. Gil, Frederico (POR) 136
17. Ramirez-Hidalgo, Ruben (ESP) 140
18. Cipolla, Flavio (ITA) 141
19. Guzman, Juan Pablo (ARG) 143
20. Andujar, Pablo (ESP) 151
21. Vicente, Fernando (ESP) 153
22. Granollers-Pujol, Marcel (ESP) 156
23. (SE)
24. (SE)
25. (WC)
26. (WC)
27. (WC)
28. (WC)
29. (Q)
30. (Q)
31. (Q)
32. (Q)

Alternates (Qualifying entry list)
1. Prodon, Eric FRA 166
2. Dabul, Brian ARG 167
3. Silva, Julio BRA 169
4. Martin, Alberto ESP 172
5. Giraldo, Santiago COL 175
6. Garcia, Adrian CHI 178
7. Schwank, Eduardo ARG 181
8. Delgado, Ramon PAR 212
9. Daniel, Marcos BRA 214
10. Munoz-De La Nava, Daniel ESP 217
11. Przysiezny, Michal POL 219
12. Trujillo-Soler, Gabriel ESP 221
13. Gimeno-Traver, Daniel ESP 225
14. Zeballos, Horacio ARG 228
15. Junqueira, Diego ARG 235
16. Bellucci, Thomaz BRA 250
17. @ Massa, Edgardo ARG 251
18. Ungur, Adrian ROU 258
19. Rusevski, Predrag MKD 260
20. Fornell, Marc ESP 264

Deathless Mortal
10-19-2007, 07:22 PM
I'm really sorry but I won't have enough time to run Paris :( :sad: :awww:

Snowwy
10-19-2007, 07:27 PM
Alright, thanks for letting us know

scarecrows
10-22-2007, 11:57 AM
i can do Paris :wavey:

ExcaliburII
10-22-2007, 09:35 PM
i can do Paris :wavey:

:yeah:

Snowwy
10-22-2007, 11:45 PM
Assuncion entry list will be like this or better:

Assuncion it is :)

FilipeMB
10-31-2007, 11:45 PM
There'll be a interesing change for new season people :)

maldini
11-01-2007, 10:34 AM
There'll be a interesing change for new season people :)

What kind of change?

Snowwy
11-01-2007, 10:50 AM
What kind of change?

We'll see soon

Snowwy
11-06-2007, 04:00 AM
Im away basically without internet access, family emergency..Im not sure when Ill be back, hopefully a week max but maybe longer, I will update as soon as I can.

FilipeMB
11-06-2007, 10:32 PM
Can somebody else stand up for the following challengers???
11/11/2007 Dnepropetrovsk
19/11/2007 Kuala Lumpur
26/11/2007 New Delhi

Snowwy
11-08-2007, 01:30 AM
I can probably do one

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 03:44 AM
Upcoming Tournaments

19/11/2007 Kuala Lumpur
26/11/2007 New Delhi
03/12/2007 Burnie

Are you running any of these Felipe?

FilipeMB
11-11-2007, 10:08 AM
Upcoming Tournaments

19/11/2007 Kuala Lumpur
26/11/2007 New Delhi
03/12/2007 Burnie

Are you running any of these Felipe?

I think I'll be able to manage Burnie, depending on the results I'll do in my school tests that are going to be during Kuala Lampur and New Dehli week. (so it means I'll not be able to manage Kuala Lampur and New Dehli)

Snowwy
11-11-2007, 02:46 PM
Ill do New Delhi then.

We still need a Kuala Lumpur manager.

Good Luck on your tests.