I just want to send some love and support to my baby Marat [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

I just want to send some love and support to my baby Marat

luvbadboys
08-20-2002, 03:08 AM
Hey guys and girls, he really needs positive vibes so send him positive thoughts before you go to bed for the next few days.:)

Girls NO FANTASIZING:fiery: He's all mine.:D
Guys if you're fantasizing too I don't really know what to say....Oh yeah! back off to:fiery:

tennischick
08-20-2002, 03:20 AM
LOL! what's wrong with him? is he injured? i want to see him do well at the USO so i'll send him the positive vibes regardless of the reason. ;) ;)

luvbadboys
08-20-2002, 03:28 AM
He just has no confidence and during his last interview in Indianapolis he seemed on the verge of tears. I think he's depressed.

tennischick
08-20-2002, 12:38 PM
nothing that a bevy of beautiful blondes can't cure i'm sure...:p :p

AtPGiRL
08-21-2002, 02:26 AM
++++++++++++++++++++++ and :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: to Marat!

jennifer
08-21-2002, 02:45 AM
:kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: Get well, Marat! :hearts: :hearts:

Allie
08-21-2002, 03:48 AM
Get Well and Win the US Open Marat! :) :bounce::bounce::bounce:

MS_Goose
08-21-2002, 12:07 PM
Marat seems to have very little confidence this summer. :( But then again, he always seems to do better if the expectations and pressures aren't high. Hopefully he finds his game (and head). Does anyone know if he's fully recovered from his respiratory infection? :confused:

safin_fan
08-21-2002, 02:38 PM
Good luck at the US Open Marat! I also hope you're feeling better. Hopefully I get to see you next week.

sparkle
08-21-2002, 10:46 PM
unfortunately your baby (and all the rest of us as well) has to play Kiefer in the 1st round, possibly Kuerten in the 2nd. So he needs to be well rested, no safinettes lurking about, and well practiced.

luvbadboys
08-27-2002, 03:57 AM
Marat plays first up tomorrow:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mario retired:(

On another note: ATPGIRL, lhfan showed me what you wrote. So you want to fight for Marat. :mad: All right baby, it's on now.

Why I deserve Marat in my fantasies:
1) I collect articles on Marat written in Russian ( I do not understand russian nor do I ask for translations)

2) I cut out a picture of Marat's bench at Oz 2002 in a copy of an australian mag and drew mustaches on the faces of thoses bimbos

3) I've got a lifesize poster of him in my kitchen

4) I've forbidden my boyfriend from saying anything negative about him in my presence or suffer dire consequences. He no longer watches Marat's matches on tv with me

Beat that

(;) )

AdriRob
08-28-2002, 01:21 PM
Love and cheers for Marat..
c'mon man...you are the best!!!
I really hope he does good in the USopen....
Marat:bounce: Marat:bounce: Marat:bounce:

;)

AtPGiRL
08-29-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by luvbadboys
Marat plays first up tomorrow:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mario retired:(

On another note: ATPGIRL, lhfan showed me what you wrote. So you want to fight for Marat. :mad: All right baby, it's on now.

Why I deserve Marat in my fantasies:
1) I collect articles on Marat written in Russian ( I do not understand russian nor do I ask for translations)

2) I cut out a picture of Marat's bench at Oz 2002 in a copy of an australian mag and drew mustaches on the faces of thoses bimbos

3) I've got a lifesize poster of him in my kitchen

4) I've forbidden my boyfriend from saying anything negative about him in my presence or suffer dire consequences. He no longer watches Marat's matches on tv with me

Beat that

(;) )

hey Lovebadboys! Girl, let me teach you a little Marat lesson ok?

1) Not only do I have several articles and magazines with Marat in Russian, I learned to speak Russian, so I can tell Marat everything he needs to hear, like I love you, you are hot, you are sexy, you are sweet, and many more things, all in his native language, which he loves! I also visit a Russian bookstore to purchase Russian magazines featuring Marat, where I often get hit on by a gross, perverted old Russian man, all for Marat!

2)I WAS the bimbo in Marat's box in Cincinatti!

3) I don't have a lifesize poster *where did you get that?* but my computer is about to explode from all the pictures of Marat I have saved on it, as well as he is on my desktop, so I wake up to him every day. I also bribed the ATP for Marat calendars, posters and postcards! I also own almost every match Marat has ever played on video... My good friend also has his coache's cell phone number, so she can call and get information about Marat anytime we want it! I have traveled all over the place to see him play.

4)My boyfriend knows he comes second only to Marat *lmao* and has agreed to a threesome if the occasion ever arises, although, little does he know that I will abandon him for Marat at the drop of a hat! *lol*

shall I go on, or are you

http://www.stopstart.btinternet.co.uk/sm/notworthy.gif to me yet?

luvbadboys
08-29-2002, 08:24 AM
I will certainly NOT bow to you or anyone when it comes to fantasizing about Marat. Darling, you want to talk tapes I've got tapes of his matches going back to 1998.

About the poster: I just took the picture of Marat in PEOPLE magazine where he is shirtless and I had KINKOS transform it into a life-size poster. It cost me $40 which is a damm lot of money for this poor college student.

I would not be quite so proud to be a bimbo part of his bench as you claim to have been in Cincinnati Those types of women are interchangeable and have no lasting meaning.
Plus he has my sole attention in my fantasies unlike you where he has to be involved in a threesome with your boyfriend;)

Bring it on baby :D

This is fun:wavey: