V-cash [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

V-cash

ryan23
08-09-2007, 02:36 PM
I know that at the moment v-cash is down because the person/people that do it are away which is fair enough :)

but a quick suggestion is there any chance we can have someone else to cover for when these or other people that control it are away? i know ppl are missing it at the moment, :wavey:

Lee
08-09-2007, 03:14 PM
I know that at the moment v-cash is down because the person/people that do it are away which is fair enough :)

but a quick suggestion is there any chance we can have someone else to cover for when these or other people that control it are away? i know ppl are missing it at the moment, :wavey:

you mean vbetting?

Neely
08-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Well, a possible solution to end the vbetting drought is ready. It just needs our big boss to agree to it and to change it accordingly. I didn't think it takes that long time, sorry :sad:

ryan23
08-10-2007, 01:15 AM
you mean vbetting?

Yes sry lee thats what i meant

ryan23
08-10-2007, 01:15 AM
Well, a possible solution to end the vbetting drought is ready. It just needs our big boss to agree to it and to change it accordingly. I didn't think it takes that long time, sorry :sad:

Is it possible to say how you would like it changed or do you need to go to the boss 1st m8?