Ar.com [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Ar.com

kaylee
08-09-2007, 02:14 PM
Ok recently on the boards of Andy's forum there was a thread to see how old people were and I felt old. Anyways I have seen some people's opinions of this site on here and as you all seem smart, intelligent folks and way above the teeny bopper group that are on there tell me what you really think of this site.

Oh and please be honest I know Deb is away BUT I am really interested in what you have to say!!!!

surfpinky
08-09-2007, 03:59 PM
it kills brain cells.

end.

Sofyaxo
08-09-2007, 05:01 PM
All I know is that I've never been near it because of the Andy fans in here.

I hear stories about the things they say and do though. I just couldn't deal with that. I'd say something and get kicked off the site. :lol:

andyroxmysox12191
08-09-2007, 05:03 PM
i don't go there anymore. enough said (:

Srsly, you don't want to see how i typed after I came out of there. it was horrible.

kaylee
08-09-2007, 05:06 PM
hahahaha I knew this would get a few funny laughs hmmmmm well yes the stories that come out of there are true so I have heard as I mentioned though I only visit the sane thread of us erhmmm more mature people who can construct two sentences together coherently without enrapturing over some part of Andy's anatomy.

Fee
08-09-2007, 06:54 PM
Last time I went there I came back with about one hundred sticky lollipops clinging to the hem of my skirt. Can't figure out how that happened...

Tytta!.
08-09-2007, 07:59 PM
Do we have to have a separated thread for this? :help:

partygirl
08-09-2007, 08:43 PM
Last time I went there I came back with about one hundred sticky lollipops clinging to the hem of my skirt. Can't figure out how that happened...

:spit::haha::rolls:

I believe it has to be run by the souls of all the eaten babies... and they are not ok, poor things.
To be eaten before you learn how to spell -tough stuff.

AR.com = Andy stomach.

knight_ley
08-09-2007, 09:17 PM
I've never even been on andy's official site cuz of everyone's stories of them in here. i don't have patience for teenies. :lol:

blosson
08-09-2007, 09:45 PM

you could make magic happen. :p

simona21
08-09-2007, 10:34 PM
ohhhh...i check both sites everyday...although there is similar things in both...but i feel i have to check bpth sites...(i don't miss anything about Andy...hehee)

jeahhh!
08-09-2007, 11:07 PM

:tape: You can fix it.

Jlee
08-10-2007, 02:53 AM
I was actually pretty active there, but only in the tennis talk threads. That made me pretty angry in a short time though...for obvious reasons. There's actually one girl that I talk to on there (in private messages) so I do go on there occasionally. There were about 4 people I talk(ed) to who knew something about tennis.

I love it here though, in comparison :lol:

laure xxx
08-10-2007, 03:14 AM
The site used to be good, but as the case with most things, it has been overrun by the astonishingly young and simple-minded. Or perhaps single-minded is a nicer way to put it - their blind enthusiasm and high expectations even in the face of a bagel must be commended somehow.

Deboogle!.
08-10-2007, 07:05 AM
Sorry guys, i just don´t really think it´s a great idea to have a thread solely for the purpose of bashing another website and board. I know we all have our opinions about AR.com but I think we should focus on Andy´s play and stuff :)