Montreal 07 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Montreal 07

higherlaw
08-04-2007, 03:21 PM
i still have my mind on washington, but i noticed that arnaud will have to play roddick if he wins his first round :eek: . maybe roddick will drop out when ivo beats him today (he should have lost to radek!!!)

Via
08-04-2007, 10:53 PM
why would roddick drop out? from montreal or washington do you mean :confused:

there's coverage on pay tv here for montreal, so if arnaud's playing roddick then there's a chance i'll see that match, if i'm really lucky.

higherlaw
08-05-2007, 12:30 PM
why would roddick drop out? from montreal or washington do you mean :confused:

there's coverage on pay tv here for montreal, so if arnaud's playing roddick then there's a chance i'll see that match, if i'm really lucky.

yes, drop out of montreal...i was trying to be hopeful for arnaud sake. :devil:

i hope you can see arnaud's match which is tonight. :cool:

Via
08-05-2007, 11:06 PM
Arnaud Clement def. Phillip Bester, 7-6 (7-2), 6-2

of course a match of this calibre is too good to be shown in australia! :lol:

but a roddick match will be more likely. so he'd better not drop out lol

Hangdog
08-07-2007, 09:34 PM
I thought Arnaud is scheduled to play his second round match today, but seems he has one more day off. Via, good luck with your television :)

Arnaud and Richard won their doubles yesterday and Llodra with Benneteau still have their match to play. At least they were not drawn to play each other :rolleyes: I thought the smaller tournaments could be a better opportunity to try new schemes..

Via
08-08-2007, 10:54 PM
for the record, arnaud's lost to roddick on wednesday, 61 76 (5)

richard also lost, so now they can well and truly focus on their doubles experiment!

higherlaw
08-09-2007, 12:05 PM
espn showed this match; arnaud played very agressively the second set, but not quite enough...

julien and mika lost in their doubles experiment!

kukka
08-10-2007, 08:47 AM
Arnaud & Richard continue in doubles. Aspelin & Knowle were defeated in match tiebreak. :D Next they'll face the Bryans. ;)

Elina