DEL POTRO, Juan Martin ARG vs (WC)DANCEVIC, Frank CAN
QUALIFIER vs (11)LJUBICIC, Ivan CRO

(15)CANAS, Guillermo ARG vs MATHIEU, Paul-Henri FRA
(WC)NIEMEYER, Frederic CAN vs ANCIC, Mario CRO
SODERLING, Robin SWE vs SAFIN, Marat RUS
BYE vs (2)NADAL, Rafael

*Ljubica*
08-05-2007, 02:08 PM
Linda :eek: Have you seen this? David is playing doubles with your very good friend Sr. Almagro :unsure: Here is the draw - if you care to look :lol:

1) Bryan/Bryan - BYE
Almagro/Ferrer vs. Allegro/Federer
Nieminen/Perry vs. Clement/Gasquet
(7) Aspelin/Knowle - BYE

(4) Damm/Paes - BYE
Benneateau/Llodra vs. (WC) Dancevic/Niemeyer
Gonzalez/Ljubicic vs. Blake/Murray J
(8) Bhuapthi/Vizner - BYE

(5) Hanley/Ullyett - BYE
Djokovic/Zimonjic vs. Fyrstenberg/Matkowski
Berdych/Kiefer vs. Canas/Garcia
(3) Knowles/Nestor - BYE

(6) Erlich/Ram - BYE
(WC) Bester/Duclos vs. Hewitt/Nadal
Hrbaty/Mathieu vs. Tursunov/Wassen
(2) Bjorkman/Mirnyi - BYE

FerrersLinda
08-05-2007, 02:16 PM
Linda :eek: Have you seen this? David is playing doubles with your very good friend Sr. Almagro :unsure: Here is the draw - if you care to look :lol:

Why does he like Almagro?:mad: Interesting first round match. Both Roger and Rafa are playing doubles. Wow.:)

*Ljubica*
08-05-2007, 03:16 PM
Why does he like Almagro?:mad: Interesting first round match. Both Roger and Rafa are playing doubles. Wow.:)

:shrug: Perhaps the guy has hidden depths and talents about which we know nothing - nor do we want to know :bolt:

FerrersLinda
08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
:shrug: Perhaps the guy has hidden depths and talents about which we know nothing - nor do we want to know :bolt:

:eek: The hidden depths and talents of Almagro.:eek: I have to say though that Almagro is looking pretty good now compared to the hideous A. Roddick who I saw on tv this morning. Everything about him is :ras:

*Ljubica*
08-05-2007, 03:30 PM
:eek: The hidden depths and talents of Almagro.:eek: I have to say though that Almagro is looking pretty good now compared to the hideous A. Roddick who I saw on tv this morning. Everything about him is :ras:

:haha: A. Roddick is indeed an unattractive specimin - in looks, in tennis style, and in personality. I don't hate him as much as Nadal or Fat Dahveed though :unsure: And the ghastly Kiefer is pretty high up there on my hate list too!!!

FerrersLinda
08-05-2007, 03:42 PM
:haha: A. Roddick is indeed an unattractive specimin - in looks, in tennis style, and in personality. I don't hate him as much as Nadal or Fat Dahveed though :unsure: And the ghastly Kiefer is pretty high up there on my hate list too!!!

No, no, no, no, no, noooooooobody is more annoying, horrible, unattractive, arrogant than Mr. A. RodDICK:mad: We all know you don't like Nadal, which I can deal with but at least I've seen him be nice to his fans and not every second word that comes out of his mouth is arrogant. Same goes for Doughnut D., he actually smiled at me in Miami:) and I've seen him talk to his fans too. Kiefer I'm unsure but surely it's impossible to top the great s***, granny and kid-shover A. Duck?

Talking about my #2 most hated player makes me almost like #1, Sr. Almagro.:rolleyes:

*Ljubica*
08-05-2007, 04:01 PM
No, no, no, no, no, noooooooobody is more annoying, horrible, unattractive, arrogant than Mr. A. RodDICK:mad: We all know you don't like Nadal, which I can deal with but at least I've seen him be nice to his fans and not every second word that comes out of his mouth is arrogant. Same goes for Doughnut D., he actually smiled at me in Miami:) and I've seen him talk to his fans too. Kiefer I'm unsure but surely it's impossible to top the great s***, granny and kid-shover A. Duck?

Talking about my #2 most hated player makes me almost like #1, Sr. Almagro.:rolleyes:

:lol: I never realised you hated A. Duck quite so much! I have seen him be quite nice to his fans sometimes though :awww: As for Fat Dahveed smiling at you - be very afraid Linda - crocodiles usually "smile" before they eat you :devil:

FerrersLinda
08-05-2007, 04:09 PM
:lol: I never realised you hated A. Duck quite so much! I have seen him be quite nice to his fans sometimes though :awww: As for Fat Dahveed smiling at you - be very afraid Linda - crocodiles usually "smile" before they eat you :devil:

:eek: :haha: You think poor David would eat anything. Btw Dik said the complete opposite and was about to go warn Nalbi about me.:D

I'm seriously thinking of letting A. Duck take over the number 1 spot from Almagro. I watched the Ivo-Andy match this morning and everything the Duck does annoys me. What an arrogant twat.:mad:

alisia
08-05-2007, 04:38 PM
Maybe he keeps playing doubles with Almagro because he knows you hate him :p I just wish he'd kiss & make-up with Tommy because they were funny together :D

*Ljubica*
08-05-2007, 05:14 PM
Maybe he keeps playing doubles with Almagro because he knows you hate him :p I just wish he'd kiss & make-up with Tommy because they were funny together :D

And far prettier than he and Almagro :bolt:

FerrersLinda
08-05-2007, 06:54 PM

Does that mean that he might be hooking up with RodDICK if I write here that I dislike him more than Almagro?:confused:

And far prettier than he and Almagro :bolt:

No difference although I'd rather have David hang out with Tommywommy.:rolleyes:

alisia
08-05-2007, 09:28 PM
Oop for Monday

BN COURT - 11:00

David FERRER (ESP) vs Ernests GULBIS (LAT)

followed by

Dominik HRBATY (SVK) vs Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)

followed by

Peter POLANSKY (CAN) vs Fabio FOGNINI (ITA)

followed by

Wayne ODESNIK (USA) vs Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO)

I'm not happy because I will be at work for his match :mad:

LaTenista
08-06-2007, 12:23 AM
Vamos David :bounce:

*Ljubica*
08-06-2007, 05:42 AM
Oop for Monday

BN COURT - 11:00

David FERRER (ESP) vs Ernests GULBIS (LAT)

followed by

Dominik HRBATY (SVK) vs Philipp KOHLSCHREIBER (GER)

followed by

Peter POLANSKY (CAN) vs Fabio FOGNINI (ITA)

followed by

Wayne ODESNIK (USA) vs Ivan LJUBICIC (CRO)

I'm not happy because I will be at work for his match :mad:

:sad: :hug: Well I will be home in time, but I'm not happy either, because having missed Dima completely yesterday, I now find JM will be on last match at about 3.00am with no TV coverage at the time of night :sad: This tournament sucks for me already!

FerrersLinda
08-06-2007, 02:33 PM
DAVIDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: GO, GO, GO, GO!!!

Volcanic Tennis
08-06-2007, 02:37 PM
Ferrer is really hot :drool: :p
I have nice pictures of him shirtless in serving position. Will upload later ;)

alisia
08-06-2007, 03:45 PM

Yes he is & welcome :wavey:

:worship: The rain gods can you please delay play for another 45 mins pleaseeeeee :worship:

alisia
08-06-2007, 06:39 PM
First set to muppet boy 6-2 :worship: Thankfully the boy from Latvia can't dropshot or it could have been closer :rolleyes:

FerrersLinda
08-06-2007, 06:51 PM

David hot? I'd never noticed before.:p

Is it later yet?:)

First set to muppet boy 6-2 :worship: Thankfully the boy from Latvia can't dropshot or it could have been closer :rolleyes:

David VAMOS!!!! Early break in the second.:D

FerrersLinda
08-06-2007, 07:09 PM
6-2, 6-1 in just over an hour.:rocker2:

alisia
08-06-2007, 07:16 PM
6-2, 6-1 in just over an hour.:rocker2:

65 mins to be exact :angel: He played a good match but to be honest he didn't really have to get out of third gear he just had to sit back & wait for Gulbis to make an error :D

FerrersLinda
08-06-2007, 07:21 PM
65 mins to be exact :angel: He played a good match but to be honest he didn't really have to get out of third gear he just had to sit back & wait for Gulbis to make an error :D

Good for him, no energy wasted. He'll have to work a lot harder against Nalbi.

LaTenista
08-07-2007, 11:19 PM
Nico and David lost the doubles in Match TB. :(

alisia
08-08-2007, 06:58 AM
Wednesday's Oop

Court 9

11am
Hrbaty v Robredo

Ferrer v Nalbandian

Haas v Russell

not before 4:30pm
Knowles/Nestor v Berdych/Kiefer

Not happy they've put him on an untelevised court :mad:

*Ljubica*
08-08-2007, 03:33 PM
It has just been moved to the second Court which is televised

Blake pulled out so they have now got Ferrer v Nalbandian
second match after Murray

I said thanks in the other thread - but no harm in saying it again! That has really cheered me up - thanks Judio :hug:

alisia
08-08-2007, 05:47 PM
Our boy has learnt to swear in English :eek: How could the umpire overrule that line call & at such a crucial time :confused: :mad: He lost the tie-break 7-5 so first set to Nalbi :mad: Now we have a very sulky & not happy little boy :rolleyes:

alisia
08-08-2007, 05:57 PM
He's already been broken in the 2nd set Nalbi is 3-0 up :mad:

alisia
08-08-2007, 06:11 PM
He's tanking 5-1 down :mad: Somehow I think he will leave Montreal slightly poorer than when he arrived :eek: My mother keeps on asking me is he's swearing :help: You never know Nalbi may struggle to close the match out :worship:

alisia
08-08-2007, 06:15 PM
However he didn't so Nalbi won 7-6 6-1 :sad: David lost that match at 4-3 in the tie-break over a stupid line call :smash:

FerrersLinda
08-08-2007, 07:13 PM
Got home just in time to see the Davids play.

Our boy has learnt to swear in English :eek: How could the umpire overrule that line call & at such a crucial time :confused: :mad: He lost the tie-break 7-5 so first set to Nalbi :mad: Now we have a very sulky & not happy little boy :rolleyes:

What a stupid call.:mad: And David has to go ask Marat how to really swear impressively. It was just made me laugh. He actually dropped the f-bomb.:eek:

He's tanking 5-1 down :mad: Somehow I think he will leave Montreal slightly poorer than when he arrived :eek: My mother keeps on asking me is he's swearing :help: You never know Nalbi may struggle to close the match out :worship:

Our David was to busy with his temper tantrum to concentrate on playing tennis.:mad:

However he didn't so Nalbi won 7-6 6-1 :sad: David lost that match at 4-3 in the tie-break over a stupid line call :smash:

Okay so the line call was bad and made him lose his concentration but he also played like he was still on a clay court.:rolleyes: He was giving Nalbi every chance to get into a rhythm by letting him step into the court with all those stupid short balls.:sad:

alisia
08-08-2007, 07:54 PM
Got home just in time to see the Davids play.

What a stupid call.:mad: And David has to go ask Marat how to really swear impressively. It was just made me laugh. He actually dropped the f-bomb.:eek:

Our David was to busy with his temper tantrum to concentrate on playing tennis.:mad:

Okay so the line call was bad and made him lose his concentration but he also played like he was still on a clay court.:rolleyes: He was giving Nalbi every chance to get into a rhythm by letting him step into the court with all those stupid short balls.:sad:

Why did he pick today to start swearing in English :confused: my mum was like "what did he say, did he just say the f word" :eek: At least my mum has seen the temper tantrums before :o

The 1st set should never had gone to a tie-break in the 1st place but he failed to take any of the many bp's he had :rolleyes: Did you notice how he's all of a suddan started planting his right foot & waiting for the ball to come to him when he hits his fh :confused:

FerrersLinda
08-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Why did he pick today to start swearing in English :confused: my mum was like "what did he say, did he just say the f word" :eek: At least my mum has seen the temper tantrums before :o

The 1st set should never had gone to a tie-break in the 1st place but he failed to take any of the many bp's he had :rolleyes: Did you notice how he's all of a suddan started planting his right foot & waiting for the ball to come to him when he hits his fh :confused:

I wonder what made him think it was a good idea to start swearing in English. The crowd seemed to like it though.:rolleyes:

Haven't noticed the planting of his right foot changing but I did feel he was playing very flat. And none of the usual "fight until I die" attitude.:awww:

alisia
08-08-2007, 08:15 PM
I wonder what made him think it was a good idea to start swearing in English. The crowd seemed to like it though.:rolleyes:

Haven't noticed the planting of his right foot changing but I did feel he was playing very flat. And none of the usual "fight until I die" attitude.:awww:

His accent is improving & he's learnt a whole new lot of words :D

I really noticed it today :confused: Maybe he just didn't want to play Nole again :D

FerrersLinda
08-08-2007, 08:19 PM
His accent is improving & he's learnt a whole new lot of words :D

I really noticed it today :confused: Maybe he just didn't want to play Nole again :D

His accent has improved but him swearing in English still sounds laughable.:lol: F*** you, how you see the ball, no?:worship: Btw, didn't he look absolutely :drool: when he was angry?

Have to look at that next week. Funny, I wonder why he would do that?:scratch: I understand him not wanting to play Nole. That hair, I wouldn't be able to look at it from that close.:eek:

alisia
08-08-2007, 08:36 PM
His accent has improved but him swearing in English still sounds laughable.:lol: F*** you, how you see the ball, no?:worship: Btw, didn't he look absolutely :drool: when he was angry?

Have to look at that next week. Funny, I wonder why he would do that?:scratch: I understand him not wanting to play Nole. That hair, I wouldn't be able to look at it from that close.:eek:

I've got the match on sky+ so I can watch it has many times as I want :devil: He looked totally :hearts: when losing the plot :D

Just had a quick look & he was definately planting his foot far too early :confused: As for Nole's hair it's definately :scared:

FerrersLinda
08-08-2007, 08:46 PM
I've got the match on sky+ so I can watch it has many times as I want :devil: He looked totally :hearts: when losing the plot :D

Just had a quick look & he was definately planting his foot far too early :confused: As for Nole's hair it's definately :scared:

You just keep replaying that overrule and tell me if the ball was really out.

Nole's hair resembles a toilet-brush.:bolt:

alisia
08-08-2007, 09:01 PM
You just keep replaying that overrule and tell me if the ball was really out.

Nole's hair resembles a toilet-brush.:bolt:

We never got a clear look at it but it didn't look long to me :rolleyes: Mike's wetting himself at what he said :D He thinks with the accent he could be a lady killer :eek:

FerrersLinda
08-08-2007, 09:05 PM
We never got a clear look at it but it didn't look long to me :rolleyes: Mike's wetting himself at what he said :D He thinks with the accent he could be a lady killer :eek:

Didn't look long to me either.:shrug:

I'm with Michael. I nearly rolled of the coach laughing so hard. It was funny as hell. Lady killer? Well yeah, he can come and kill me any day.:devil: But he sounded more like a little boy that has learned some new words to me. He went on for a while after in Spanish, which has broadened my vocabulary.:p

alisia
08-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Didn't look long to me either.:shrug:

I'm with Michael. I nearly rolled of the coach laughing so hard. It was funny as hell. Lady killer? Well yeah, he can come and kill me any day.:devil: But he sounded more like a little boy that has learned some new words to me. He went on for a while after in Spanish, which has broadened my vocabulary.:p

It was funny because they obviously realised he was going to rant on because the sound suddenly went quiet :lol: I will have to listen to him again because I must admit he did sound like a little boy :awww: He has got what my mum calls a potty mouth I wonder what his mummy thinks about that :confused: If it was my mum she'd give him a very hard slap :devil:

FerrersLinda
08-08-2007, 09:13 PM
It was funny because they obviously realised he was going to rant on because the sound suddenly went quiet :lol: I will have to listen to him again because I must admit he did sound like a little boy :awww: He has got what my mum calls a potty mouth I wonder what his mummy thinks about that :confused: If it was my mum she'd give him a very hard slap :devil:

Exactly what my mum would do.:lol:

I'll ask mama Ferrer when we are done cooking the paella.:devil:

RogiFan88
08-15-2007, 04:54 PM

It was such a hot humid sunny afternoon during that match and Nalby decided to "show up" for a change... I couldn't go to the match because I was too hot and sunburned but I wanted to cheer for David... disappointed that he lost... but I can understand why he w use that opportunity to "practise" his new English word, which was very well used grammatically, btw. :p :lol:

But I did have him sign my photo from Toronto!!! :worship: