Rafa vs David Beckham...(its so close..VOTE NOW) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafa vs David Beckham...(its so close..VOTE NOW)

L-R
08-03-2007, 07:24 AM
Vote for Rafa
http://sports.aol.com/photos/hottestathletes/men

Tnn74
08-03-2007, 08:49 AM
I voted for Rafzilla, but I think it's unfair that he is up against Becks so early in the poll :o
Even though Becks is superrrrr hot :angel:
but go Rafito, get red hot for North America!!! :banana:

martine2
08-03-2007, 02:41 PM
Seems you can vote more then once so....don't hesitate :)

MariaV
08-03-2007, 02:51 PM
OK, I'll vote again then. :lol:

qw19
08-03-2007, 11:42 PM
voooooote

qw19
08-06-2007, 09:15 PM
vote for Rafa because voting soon will be over
rafa 47%

MariaV
08-07-2007, 10:13 AM
Gosh, it's close, 51% Becks, 49% Rafa right now.

Tess Gray
08-07-2007, 01:03 PM
it's 50%-50% now...

steffis
08-07-2007, 02:28 PM
Rafa is ahead of Becks. 51%! Come on guys. Let`s go on voting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lori42
08-07-2007, 02:55 PM
I have voted at least a dozen times and I am a David Beckham fan but I want Rafa to win the poll......

steffis
08-08-2007, 01:16 PM
Rafa lost :sad: Beckham moved on:sad:

Tess Gray
08-09-2007, 09:36 PM
You can still sort of vote, it says something like: 'Beckham just gets past Rafael Nadal (53%) Do you agree with the winner'.

don't think it has a lot of use though:p It's like 76% agree that beckham won... whatever;)

Sunset of Age
08-10-2007, 01:50 AM
It's quite an offence that Raf is up against Mr. Has Been Beckham in the first place, he?

Sorry guys, I'm out of here, now. Please don't mind me?

MariaV
08-10-2007, 08:42 AM
It's OK Karin. :lol:
I like Becks too actually, don't care about all the media hullabaloo and don't know about his peronality but the man's got talent on football field. :worship: That's me the former football fan speaking. ;)
And one thing that impressed me was how last year in Madrid he met some players (incl Fed, I think you've seen the photos) and sat through the whole Rafa vs Haas match and Murray vs Djokovic after that. I sat through them too in front of my TV and they showed him all the time so that's how I know. :lol: He must be quite a serious tennis fan and Murray supporter. He was alone that day, the day before he was with one of his sons. Real Madrid's football palyers visit the tournament every year, last year others left after Rafa's match but he stayed for Murray's match too, a pity Murray lost. Just a little detail I wanted to share.

Sunset of Age
08-11-2007, 03:08 AM
It's OK Karin. :lol:
I like Becks too actually, don't care about all the media hullabaloo and don't know about his peronality but the man's got talent on football field. :worship: That's me the former football fan speaking. ;)
And one thing that impressed me was how last year in Madrid he met some players (incl Fed, I think you've seen the photos) and sat through the whole Rafa vs Haas match and Murray vs Djokovic after that. I sat through them too in front of my TV and they showed him all the time so that's how I know. :lol: He must be quite a serious tennis fan and Murray supporter. He was alone that day, the day before he was with one of his sons. Real Madrid's football palyers visit the tournament every year, last year others left after Rafa's match but he stayed for Murray's match too, a pity Murray lost. Just a little detail I wanted to share.

Aye, Maria, youre quite right...! :hug:
(sorry, my computer got hiccups, my keyboard doesnt allow me to type an apostrophe anymore :confused:, so please dont blame me for my typos right now... :mad:)

Becks is in fact a very nice, subdued guy, and its clear that he truly loves tennis :yeah:!
Its just that awful overhyping and that dreadful wife of his that irritate me. Youre right, I shouldnt blame the guy himself for all of this. Theres not a lot he can do about it, its the terrible yellow press to blame once again.
Oh man, I really HATE paparazzi press! :mad:

Tess Gray
08-11-2007, 03:19 PM
Aye, Maria, youre quite right...! :hug:
(sorry, my computer got hiccups, my keyboard doesnt allow me to type an apostrophe anymore :confused:, so please dont blame me for my typos right now... :mad:)

Becks is in fact a very nice, subdued guy, and its clear that he truly loves tennis :yeah:!
Its just that awful overhyping and that dreadful wife of his that irritate me. Youre right, I shouldnt blame the guy himself for all of this. Theres not a lot he can do about it, its the terrible yellow press to blame once again.
Oh man, I really HATE paparazzi press! :mad:

aaah hun, don't get worked up over something like this:hug:

btw, about your keyboard, mine does that every once in a while, I just press ctrl+shift (on the left side of the keyboard), and then it works fine for me :shrug:

Rafas_grl
08-14-2007, 03:33 PM
Rafa is still the hottest to us!!
the only reason Becks beat him is because he more popular:rolleyes:

MariaV
08-17-2007, 08:42 AM
Just for fun as we have 'the Beckham thread' here now kind of, here the video from ES with Beck's first goal for LA Galaxy, another amazing free kick. :worship: :bowdown:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lN94g3LPY7s&session=wCPf0EKWf_S-hL4RJMmMUMEghw373Ltt_eGAS9EJsVz3_pCvDhaWS6QxpL26rs JAwdEE_JFB-zQraWX52EvpZIieNAFYBsIyMk3AVpvj-M-9KNmip8h77RpiPo-g3r2DuhLljChfBvgn_hKHO4M91n9Vj8bl6IYwsffpw7c5caDOs icW-GePVaAbq4fbK79HsGBE9J7sWoTocHZeFGFJb0BtoT-DCHHfPTQz01ftF1TXjoHIk66O1UDKKK74ch2x-RfBqXY4uTfKL4B85VlAsbYglIuI9TGxnlb3ecT-8Qc=

martine2
08-17-2007, 01:17 PM
I'm into tennis so to me Rafa should have won :)
But admit Becks is quite hot too ;) :haha: