Prince o3 tour [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Prince o3 tour

footballking732
08-02-2007, 12:54 AM
ok, so i am buying my first real racquet.. i demo'd a friends babolat, and hated it.. no feel at all, the ball just came off the face dead for me..

im really leaning towards the prince o3 tour(midplus). i have demo'd it, and loved it.

i know there are alot of people that are wilson lovers here, but give me some advice. if you need to know, ive been told im already pretty good at tennis(i have the ability to hit it hard and keep it under control) but i have the potential to get really good and play college tennis.

schorsch
08-02-2007, 05:42 AM
thats my choice of racket :) i just love it.

jazar
08-02-2007, 08:44 PM
prince rackets are rubbish since they brought out the 03 technology. i wouldnt use one of you paid me and prince have offered me sponsorship

schorsch
08-06-2007, 12:30 AM
jazar's stupid. its different for everyone. some people like o3 others dont. i do and it suits me

gaz
08-08-2007, 02:33 PM
i would agree that prince rackets have gone down hill and i used to be sponsered by them and then i dropped them

jazar what terms have they offered you terms on
if it is with andy bunting i wouldnt go near it if i was you

jazar
08-09-2007, 07:07 AM
i would agree that prince rackets have gone down hill and i used to be sponsered by them and then i dropped them

jazar what terms have they offered you terms on
if it is with andy bunting i wouldnt go near it if i was you

it wasn't with him. i can't remember the exact terms but i had hit with the rackets before the deal was offered and ijust said no striaght away.

the 03 technology makes them too easy to use

Tzar
08-13-2007, 08:48 PM
My last racquet is that prince o3 tour.. at the beggining i loved it, but then i hated it.. i realize i had no feel in the ball and that i had to do a huge effort to do a strong and fast shot, plus isnt arm friendly! I just used back my Pure Drive..

I would recommend a HEAD, Excellent feel, great spin, and power...

If you dont need a racquet with too many power, then i recommend you the YONEX RDS001! but if you want a mix of control and power, then go for the RDS003 or the Microgel Extreme (I just bought this Microgel extreme, love it)

If you want power and control, also take a look for the NBlade ;) Excellent racquet...

I wouldnt buy wilson, if i can afford a yonex (just 10 or 20$ more expensive).. or head..

I said i would never buy prince again, nor wilson!

So those are my recommendations!