Up to the Hardcourt Season!!! Montreal and Cinci to start with!! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Up to the Hardcourt Season!!! Montreal and Cinci to start with!!

martine2
07-29-2007, 10:21 AM
Vamos Willy!!

Hope there will be a lot of victories and no injuries :yeah: :yeah:

User ID 29337
07-30-2007, 03:46 AM
Vamos Willy!!

Hope there will be a lot of victories and no injuries :yeah: :yeah:

Well said! Good luck Willy!

martine2
08-06-2007, 08:05 PM
Good luck today :yeah:

Too bad I can't watch the match (will be middle of the night here).
I'll be cheering in my dreams I guess :lol:

User ID 29337
08-07-2007, 03:15 AM
I just watched the match so very very sad. This does not bode well for my sleep tonight. I will not be able to get the images of him as he walked off the court out of my head. Tear inducing!

Was feeling down so I went over to GM, and got cheered up by intelligent posts. Nice to know that while there are shall I say not so kind members over there, the majority were very positive about Canas. Even in defeat hes still number one! He'll get em' next time. And someone will get Mathieu, hmmm this could be fun to watch. ;)

martine2
08-07-2007, 11:11 AM
Willy :sad: :sad:
I was so sad when I saw the result this morning....
Hope this doesn't affect him mentally.

HuaTuo
08-07-2007, 12:38 PM
:bigcry:

wedda
08-07-2007, 09:21 PM
this is my first post here but I've been following for some time.

As has been said yesterday's match has been sad:tears: . but actually i am more disappointed than sad I just couldn't understand what happened:confused: how did he just lose his determination in the last set. His determination is his best qulity which makes people admire him that much. so I hope he just forgets this match and continue persuing his goal of playing the masters cup as aggressively as he started his come back

*snowflake*
08-07-2007, 09:53 PM
The hell happened to him yesterday? I didn't watch the match live cause of the time difference, but i watched the rerun the next morning. As i was watching it i was thinking that there must be a mistake at the site saying that he had lost cause there ain't no way that happened cause it's 4:0, and 1:0 in sets. But then came the fall...
First i wanted to book a seat at the first flight and go to Montreal, take his racket and beat his ass with it...but then he started looking real sad and like he needed a hug badly :hug: .

Denaon
08-07-2007, 11:04 PM
I'm so sorry too...but from what I could watch....PHM did just outplay Willy...he did everything perfectly....Willy could not do much...and begun to get frustrated...
It's not the end of the world...let's hope Willy can learn from this experience and never give up...until the GSM :hug:

martine2
08-09-2007, 03:46 PM
I was really sad when I saw the result of this match and read the reports. I hadn't seen it live and didn't have a clue about what really happened, injury..., mental breakdown...??

But then I downloaded the match and watched it because I wanted to see what had happened.

Must say I feel a bit better now. As Denaon already said, PHM just started to play divine tennis and everything worked out for him. Willy didn't play bad at all and sure didn't give up. He was frustrated in the end allright but he never gave up. "Unfortunately" PHM played so very well and could have beaten anyone then (congrats to him btw).
The quality of the match was outstanding and both players showed excellent tennis.

Willy should just try to forget about all this asap and concentrate on the next tournament :hug:.

User ID 29337
08-11-2007, 05:02 AM
The draws up :) He got a qualifier in round one, yea! Round two could be tricky but nothing scary. And then it looks to be Moya, I hope, or Djokovic which would be tough either way. Overall I'm pleased though, some of the other first rounds look intense to say the least.

martine2
08-13-2007, 10:13 PM
Willy plays JMDP tomorrow. Good luck :yeah:

User ID 29337
08-14-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, hes down 6-2, I'm beginning to know how the Safin fans feel. Won't be on much the next couple of days, schools getting ready to start again and I have a ton of things to do. Win or lose hes still sexy but I wish he would win again!