Compare Mago.... [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Compare Mago....

argiesf
05-16-2004, 05:03 AM
Which is the tennis player - at any given time - do you think Mago is like or has some charachteristics of Guille?( on the way he plays and/or charachter wise)

Guille's Girl
05-17-2004, 12:32 AM
...hmm. This is a hard question!!! Oh wait! This is like Smeagol and Gollum right? Split personality ya? Well, nothing I guess. Where as Mago is like "I must kick your as at any cost" on the court, Guille is just a laid back cat. I think the one personality Mago and Guille share is sincerity.

Carito_90
05-17-2004, 12:55 AM
Nono guille's girl.. she means which player's reminds you to guille/el mago on the way he plays and/or charachter wise :)

IMO, i'd say Hewitt. Not because of their look, but because of the passion they have for tennis. It's as if tennis was part of them, part of their soul, their body. They live for tennis. It doesn't matter if they're playing the first point of the match, their "vamos!" or "come on!"'s always there. Oh and of course, the fact that they never give up. Not even if they have a match point against them, they always fight untill the match's over.
Their attitude's really admirable, that's why i like em both :)

Guille's Girl
05-17-2004, 02:43 PM
Ok I had the right idea from the start. Crap! I had typed the whole thing then deleted it :( Oh well, I was saying the exact same the YOU were saying Carito! But ya know, I liked th way Lleyton used to be. He was such an overtly emotional guy. He still is but not to the same extent as he was a few years ago. Which is good I guess. Folks couldn't stand him but hell, I can tolerate anything. But uhm, Guille really doesn't show too much emotion. I mean, you can sense vibes from him depending on his body language and stuff. But I totally agree with what you said. They both have an incredible passion for tennis. Passion so thick it bleeds I swear.

Carito_90
05-17-2004, 04:53 PM
Guille really doesn't show too much emotion. I mean, you can sense vibes from him depending on his body language and stuff.

Well that's the only way he can show emotion on court actually.
He wont start yelling 'i'm in a bad mood now huh!!" :lol:
So I guess body language is the only way to express while playing :) And they both express kinda the same way, that's what makes them look alike

willie
05-18-2004, 11:07 PM
I so the atp final at buenos aires 2004 between great coria and carlitos moya and in live they are pretty similar, in tv they are all similar, jaja :worship:

Carito_90
05-19-2004, 12:45 AM
Willie.. i like the players you like ;) u have a good taste! lol

btw.. in which part of buenos aires d'ya live at?

willie
05-19-2004, 03:06 AM
I live in San Isidro, where do you live???

Carito_90
05-19-2004, 03:16 AM
Aww pretty far away... I live in capital, Villa Urquiza :)

willie
05-19-2004, 03:20 AM
so, why on earth we are talking in english????jajajaja :D
aguante el mago, ojala gane roland garros, voy a rezar para que asi sea.
saludos!

Carito_90
05-19-2004, 03:26 AM
Well... i dunno :lol:

se, el flaco va a ganar roland garros, yo se lo q te digo! jajaja
che cuantos años tenes?

willie
05-19-2004, 03:44 AM
tengo 16 demasiado grande para vos bb, jejeje :)
cuantos tenes vos???

LubiG
05-21-2004, 02:18 AM
Aaah Buenos Aires!!
Perdon, me meto en su conversacion. Yo soy de Tigre, y naci en Villa Urquiza, y voy al colegio en San Isidro. jajaja