DARES AND STUNTS [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

DARES AND STUNTS

*SKYE*
05-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Have u done ne kool dares or stunts before?
What are they and explain how it happened

*SKYE*
05-15-2004, 01:48 PM
me and bout 3 friends went rollerblading and decided to see wat would happen if we rollerbladed thru the shopping centre from one end to the otha.
so we did it but one friend got caught coz he ran into a bench while trying to avoid hitting ppl lol. but he didnt dob us in thank god.
Anyways we got 2 securiti guards chasin us thru the mall but they couldnt keep up coz we were goin heaps fast and we finalli got out the exit and got outside. we sped home afta that lol, im neva doin that again

MisterQ
05-15-2004, 02:20 PM
I have jumped off a 45-foot cliff into a lake. Don't know if that counts... wasn't exactly a dare, but it was pretty damn stupid! :lol:

Domino
05-15-2004, 09:21 PM
When I was sixteen, a friend (girl) and I were dared to match any drink the older people at the party took. We ended up getting hammered, and woke up in the same bed together, though we are pretty sure we didn't do anything worse than kiss. I still feel ashamed of that to this day.

Smankyou
05-16-2004, 05:59 AM
haha I've done the rollerblading through a shopping centre thing. But I had a dog. And I was caught! :)

Knock and bolt will always be the best dare ever. Nudey runs never cease to entertain me.

I jumped off a second storey balconey onto a trampoline... did this numerous times until I hurt myself.

*SKYE*
05-16-2004, 10:53 AM
lol kool

we have these towers where u jump from into the local pool and my brother belli-flopped from the top tower (15meters) and his stomach was all red and he was crying, lol, sumone had to pull him out cos he was too winded to swim

denim
05-16-2004, 12:07 PM
he would have been ok at a pool I know in south norwood, uk....the floating plasters and hairbands and strands of hair would have cushioned the blow lmao

*SKYE*
05-16-2004, 12:18 PM
lol kool

theres been sooo mani dares and stunts ive done but i cant rememeber them....

Leo
05-16-2004, 12:46 PM
Similar to Smankyou: One time I jumped off the top of a small shed onto a trampoline and flew up into the side of the house. Ouch. Dumb move that I won't be doing again.

MisterQ
05-16-2004, 03:14 PM
he would have been ok at a pool I know in south norwood, uk....the floating plasters and hairbands and strands of hair would have cushioned the blow lmao

yuck

:lol:

star
05-16-2004, 05:36 PM
I have jumped off a 45-foot cliff into a lake. Don't know if that counts... wasn't exactly a dare, but it was pretty damn stupid! :lol:

This is something quite popular in this area. They drowned Glen Canyon and made into Lake Powell, and so it is surrounded by sheer cliffs and people go down there and cliff jump.

No me, of course. :scared:

Sparkz
06-29-2004, 07:46 PM
I was dared to run into my next door neighbours garden at night whilst naked when I was 16, my friend said he would pay me for doing it but I still am waiting for the money to this day !

Gonzalo81
06-29-2004, 08:01 PM
I was cutting a fields grass with a friend when a cow appeared. So he dared me to get on the cow and if did he would pay me....So i chased the cow and got over it.....I stayed up for a few seconds and then the cow throwed me down, I got really injured.....I´m never doing that again......;)

Sparkz
06-29-2004, 08:04 PM
you did not land in a cow pat / cow dung i hope Gonzalo

Gonzalo81
06-29-2004, 08:05 PM
no, just in the ground....but it was pretty hurtfull

Vass
06-29-2004, 08:38 PM
There was this construction in my neighbourhood in Russia when I was 7 and the stored wooden boards in there. Me and my friends were building a tree house at the time and needed some boards. There were 4 of us and we flipped a coin on who is going to the site in the evening and steal some boards. I and another guy (Misha)) had to go.
The boards were stored at the second floor of the half-finished building so we went there quietly and to save time decided to throw the boards below and then get them. That made a lot of noice and the construction guard heared us. He was going to the second floor already when we saw him so the only thing we could do to run is jump to the ground (6 meters) directly. There was sand about 3 meters next to the building and we hoped to reach there in our fall. Unfortunately my friend and I didn't and landed on concrete (ouch!). My friend ended up with a fractured tibia and a zillion bruises, cuts and scrapes and I just ended up with the later. With the help of our friends we got to Misha's house which was only two building away.
How's that for a crazy stunt?

Gonzalo81
06-29-2004, 10:26 PM
JAJAJA......great story Vass