AFL Round 15 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

AFL Round 15

bossboss
07-13-2007, 06:22 AM
Friday, 13th July EST
St. Kilda vs. Adelaide Telstra Dome (Night) 7:40pm

Adelaide won 7 out of last 8 at TD .. they should win and cover -7.5 against St. Kilda

Saturday, 14th July EST
Geelong vs. Collingwood MCG (Day) 2:10pm

Just sit , watch & Enjoy (No bet)

Port Adelaide vs. West Coast AAMI Stadium (Day) 3:10pmIf WCE can beat Adelaide at AAMi 2 weeks ago without Judd , can they do it against PA without Kerr .. i think they can especially after their bad lost last week against Lions at Subi

Essendon vs. Western Bulldogs Telstra Dome (Night) 7:10pm
For some reason i like Essendon +14.5
Lloyd is back from suspension , Fletcher/Hird/McVeigh/Davey out
Scott West is out for WB
High scoring .. for whose who like the Overs

Melbourne vs. Brisbane Lions Gabba (Night) 7:10pm
i can say easy win for lions except that Melbourne won in Gabba last year.

Sunday, 15th July EST
Sydney vs. Carlton SCG (Sun Early) 1:10pm
Will Fevola respond? will sydney show some form before travelling to Perth next week to meet WC ?

Hawthorn vs. Richmond MCG (Day) 2:10pm
Ugly affair. last year was 1 point win as far as i can remember . Taking Richmond +18.5

Fremantle vs. Kangaroos Subiaco (Day) 4:40 PM
Freo is 5-1 at Home with some not so good wins , Kangaroos not a bad record at Perth .. with some good recent form . can go either way ATS

Good Luck all

chadster
07-13-2007, 07:04 AM
Adelaide to cover -8.5 against St Kilda $1.85 ($150 to win $127.5)

Liking this very much. Adelaide responded well demoralising the in form hawks after the disppointing loss to the Eagle in the prior week.

Gherig will have a harder time kicking goals against Rutten and Riewoldt haven't shown any glimpse of the form he had in prior years.

Adelaide midfield seem to have lifted with Goodwin back on the side, sharing the ball with the likes of Edwards and Thompson. Watch for them to also dominate in this game.

Adelaide will cover this line and I wouldn't be surprise if they win this by 10 goals. Time to make a statement for the top 4 position.

sports freak
07-13-2007, 08:14 AM
Tough rd,looks like the books are spot on!!Alot 50/50 calls!!2nite also feeling the Crows should get up over the Saints and therefor you would think cover the spread!!

bad gambler
07-13-2007, 12:36 PM
Good to have some AFL coverage back. Locking this one in for tomorrow:

Magpies to cover +9.5 v Cats

gl

sports freak
07-14-2007, 12:29 AM

gl

Good luck BG,should be a cracker of a game!!

sports freak
07-14-2007, 12:38 AM
Cannot believe the Weagles are 1.90 over the Power,is that a joke or Trap!!!Taking the total in the Pies/Cats game that stood out!!Anyone know what the waether is like @ the MCG,abit of rain would help!!!

60 units on Collingwood Magpies vs Geelong Pussy Cats Under 188.5pts total @ 1.85 - Feel confindent on this one,both teams have brilliant defences!!!

50 units on Port Adelaide Power vs West Coast Eagles Under 182.5pts total @ 1.85 - Important game for the Weagles therefor Unders is the go!!

Good luck- Bulldogs should trash the Bombers you would think,Melb vs Lions game could will be a triller and might go either Under 15.5pts!!It could be a game where Lions pull out a close win but Dees cover

rod_steel
07-14-2007, 01:25 AM
Agree with you on the Eagles sports freak, GL buddy

Bolar Bolabi
07-14-2007, 03:40 AM
Eagles will bounce back this week.

West Coast @ $2

Geelong -9.5 @ $1.91 - Geelong should trample the Pies

Essendon +14.5 @ $1.91 - Closer than everyone thinks. I think Essendon could very well win.

Kangaroos +14.5 @ $1.91 - Again, Kangaroos have a good record in the West. I see a close game.

Brisbane ML @ $1.54 and Brisbane -11.5 @ $1.91 - Melbourne's record at the Gabba is atrocious. Brisbane played solid last week and confidence is up. Melbourne don't have a forward line so I will be disappointed if Brisbane don't win this by at least 3 goals.

Bolar Bolabi
07-14-2007, 03:53 AM
Ablett more disposals than Corey @ $1.90

Bolar Bolabi
07-14-2007, 05:40 AM
Melbourne V Brisbane - Over 200.5

Essendon V Bulldogs - Over 211.5

BTW, I think it might be all over for the Eagles. They are in real strife. So far they are not competitive against Port. I think Port may flog them by 12 goals to be honest. They should be able to bounce back at the business end of the season, but if they are to do that, they need to limit their losses now.

Port's inaccurate Kicking has left the Eagles in the game. This could be a blowout.

Also, be careful with the Crows folks. I said 2 weeks ago that they are the most overrated team in the AFL. They only beat Hawthorn last week coz of Hawthorn's record in Adelaide. I'd be wary backing Adelaide here on in. Bad luck last night on them. My money is not going anywhere near the Crows until next year.

sports freak
07-14-2007, 08:15 AM
Cannot believe the Weagles are 1.90 over the Power,is that a joke or Trap!!!Taking the total in the Pies/Cats game that stood out!!Anyone know what the waether is like @ the MCG,abit of rain would help!!!

60 units on Collingwood Magpies vs Geelong Pussy Cats Under 188.5pts total @ 1.85 - Feel confindent on this one,both teams have brilliant defences!!!

50 units on Port Adelaide Power vs West Coast Eagles Under 182.5pts total @ 1.85 - Important game for the Weagles therefor Unders is the go!!

Good luck- Bulldogs should trash the Bombers you would think,Melb vs Lions game could will be a triller and might go either Under 15.5pts!!It could be a game where Lions pull out a close win but Dees cover

1-1 Not the scoreline i was expecting in Port Adelaide!!

sports freak
07-14-2007, 08:37 AM
Brisbane Lions should maul the Dees at the Gabba,could get very ugly for the Melbourne imho!!

60 units on Brisbane Lions 1.47/Western Bulldogs 1.42 @ 2.09 over Melbourne Demons/Essendon Bombers - See both winning comfortbaly,too much run!!Lean on Lions -11.5pts aswell and 40+ @ 3.60!!

50 units on Essendon Bombers vs Western Bulldogs Under 211.5pts total - See Bombers trying to slow the Dogs down,that's all they can do!!

Good luck!!

bad gambler
07-14-2007, 10:46 AM

gl

lost

chadster
07-14-2007, 12:01 PM
Adelaide to cover -8.5 against St Kilda $1.85 ($150 to win $127.5)

Liking this very much. Adelaide responded well demoralising the in form hawks after the disppointing loss to the Eagle in the prior week.

Gherig will have a harder time kicking goals against Rutten and Riewoldt haven't shown any glimpse of the form he had in prior years.

Adelaide midfield seem to have lifted with Goodwin back on the side, sharing the ball with the likes of Edwards and Thompson. Watch for them to also dominate in this game.

Adelaide will cover this line and I wouldn't be surprise if they win this by 10 goals. Time to make a statement for the top 4 position.

LOST

chadster
07-14-2007, 12:15 PM
Hawks to cover -19.5 against Richmond $1.90 ( $100 to win $90)

Time to bounce back from the loss to the crows. Dixon is back to add some more fire power to the forward line up. Aurora stadium have been a fortress for them in recent year. If I'm not wrong, their latest win was against the Eagles this year on this ground. They were also comfortable winner also against Richmond on this ground last year.

I also expect them to be comfortable winner again against under-done tigers and cover this line.

sports freak
07-15-2007, 02:06 AM
Brisbane Lions should maul the Dees at the Gabba,could get very ugly for the Melbourne imho!!

60 units on Brisbane Lions 1.47/Western Bulldogs 1.42 @ 2.09 over Melbourne Demons/Essendon Bombers - See both winning comfortbaly,too much run!!Lean on Lions -11.5pts aswell and 40+ @ 3.60!!

50 units on Essendon Bombers vs Western Bulldogs Under 211.5pts total - See Bombers trying to slow the Dogs down,that's all they can do!!

Good luck!!

1-1

sports freak
07-15-2007, 02:09 AM
Hawks to cover -19.5 against Richmond $1.90 ( $100 to win $90)

Time to bounce back from the loss to the crows. Dixon is back to add some more fire power to the forward line up. Aurora stadium have been a fortress for them in recent year. If I'm not wrong, their latest win was against the Eagles this year on this ground. They were also comfortable winner also against Richmond on this ground last year.

I also expect them to be comfortable winner again against under-done tigers and cover this line.

Good luck mate,liking the Hawks aswell!!Hoping for a 40+ to be realistic :)

sports freak
07-15-2007, 02:20 AM
Go the Hawks,moneyline looks too easy!!!All the favourite should get up and comfortable you would say!!

60 units on Hawthorn Hawks vs Richmond Tigers Over 192.5pts total - To be honest this should sail over hopefully if the kicks are straight,plenty of run in this match!!Lean on Hawks -19.5pts!!

Good luck -other leans on Swans vs Blues Over 190.5pts!!

bad gambler
07-15-2007, 06:03 AM
Have gone 0-2 for in my 2 footy bets this weekend, looking to get a winner with the last AFL game of the round.

Kangaroos to cover +13.5 v Dockers

gl

Gamblore
07-15-2007, 06:31 AM
I'm going to have a shot with the Kangas as well.

Straby
07-15-2007, 06:35 AM
Ok guys I have that game live so I'll tail you on the Kangas with the points. :yeah:
I need some action before the Tour starts.

Straby
07-15-2007, 09:08 AM
Who needs the points? :shrug:

Good stuff guys.

bad gambler
07-15-2007, 09:10 AM
Have gone 0-2 for in my 2 footy bets this weekend, looking to get a winner with the last AFL game of the round.

Kangaroos to cover +13.5 v Dockers

gl

win

Congrats chadster + freak as well on your bets today.

dave nz
07-15-2007, 09:13 AM
Congrats Roos backers was on em too. :cool:

chadster
07-15-2007, 09:29 AM
Good luck mate,liking the Hawks aswell!!Hoping for a 40+ to be realistic :)

40+ it is. Good game by the hawks.

Bolar Bolabi
07-16-2007, 12:39 AM
Eagles will bounce back this week.

West Coast @ $2

Geelong -9.5 @ $1.91 - Geelong should trample the Pies

Essendon +14.5 @ $1.91 - Closer than everyone thinks. I think Essendon could very well win.

Kangaroos +14.5 @ $1.91 - Again, Kangaroos have a good record in the West. I see a close game.

Brisbane ML @ $1.54 and Brisbane -11.5 @ $1.91 - Melbourne's record at the Gabba is atrocious. Brisbane played solid last week and confidence is up. Melbourne don't have a forward line so I will be disappointed if Brisbane don't win this by at least 3 goals.

LOST, WON, LOST, WON, WON, WON

Bolar Bolabi
07-16-2007, 12:41 AM
Ablett more disposals than Corey @ $1.90

Melbourne V Brisbane - Over 200.5

Essendon V Bulldogs - Over 211.5

BTW, I think it might be all over for the Eagles. They are in real strife. So far they are not competitive against Port. I think Port may flog them by 12 goals to be honest. They should be able to bounce back at the business end of the season, but if they are to do that, they need to limit their losses now.

Port's inaccurate Kicking has left the Eagles in the game. This could be a blowout.

Also, be careful with the Crows folks. I said 2 weeks ago that they are the most overrated team in the AFL. They only beat Hawthorn last week coz of Hawthorn's record in Adelaide. I'd be wary backing Adelaide here on in. Bad luck last night on them. My money is not going anywhere near the Crows until next year.

LOST, WON, WON

Solid weekend for us guys. Well done