Anyone ever thrown up playing tennis [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Anyone ever thrown up playing tennis

lazyman
07-11-2007, 07:42 AM
i did today. i was playing awesome for first 2 sets then i played a third and was down 2 breaks before i got it back to 1. then i had to go off the court cause i was sick and i threw up in the clubhouse toilet twice. lukily it was just a practice match with my hitting partner and no one else was around to see but yeah something i didnt expect when i went to the courts this morning

gaz
07-11-2007, 09:29 AM
i travelled for 2 hours to a tourn and was sick at then end of the warm up and then again after 3 points

lazyman
07-11-2007, 10:03 AM
u go 2 hours for a tournament? u must be really good or something all i do is the local comp

actually thats not entirely true cause i am going to sydney for a tournament that involves a bunch of christian schools in the state and thats probally about 2 hours away. i wont have much chance though hopefully ill get into the elimination rounds which might be possible

Burrow
07-11-2007, 11:21 AM
No, never.

baghdatis
07-11-2007, 02:15 PM
u go 2 hours for a tournament? u must be really good or something all i do is the local comp

actually thats not entirely true cause i am going to sydney for a tournament that involves a bunch of christian schools in the state and thats probally about 2 hours away. i wont have much chance though hopefully ill get into the elimination rounds which might be possible

if your in Melbourne, what section/grade do you play?

BTW I travel far for tourneys aswell

lazyman
07-11-2007, 02:42 PM
if your in Melbourne, what section/grade do you play?

BTW I travel far for tourneys aswell

i said i was 2 hours from the tournament just past sydney not like 10. nah im in nsw and play div 4 in the kiama/shelharbour juniour developement comp. i dunno if that means anything to u but theres like 10 towns/cities involved in it and the players are alright. i usually get stuck with a crap partner who loses all there matches though. this time im with my hitting partner so we might actually have a chance if she gets a bit better. i made semis last comp but we got smashed. i won singles like 6-5 my partner lost 6-1 and we lost doubles 6-2. in our comp we stop when it gets to 6 so thats y i won 6-5. there are 8 divisions and so im in 4 so not to bad but i should be moving up again after next comp

i sometimes hit with a div 1 player but the best ive done against him is lose 6-4. he did come 3rd out of that state tournament i was talking about last year though.

baghdatis
07-11-2007, 02:47 PM
:lol: how dumb am I, stupid question!

tennisplayer89
07-13-2007, 07:18 PM
I haven't thrown up during a match yet.

Sean.J.S.
07-14-2007, 12:17 PM
I have never thrown up during a match, but last summer I through up three times (separate days) during practise with my coach. :tape:

Snowwy
07-14-2007, 02:55 PM
I throw up directly after winning a match..it was ugly :(