Janko deserves our undivided attention now :) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Janko deserves our undivided attention now :)

Farenhajt
07-09-2007, 11:51 PM
Since Nole, Jelena and Ana can take care of themselves from now on (they've proven they're top cats), I think we should all be concentrating on getting Janko in the Top 20 ASAP :) He needs some 500+ points for that, maybe 600. And Serbian male tennis definitely needs another top-quality player :)

savesthedizzle
07-10-2007, 03:43 AM
Since Nole, Jelena and Ana can take care of themselves from now on (they've proven they're top cats), I think we should all be concentrating on getting Janko in the Top 20 ASAP :) He needs some 500+ points for that, maybe 600. And Serbian male tennis definitely needs another top-quality player :)

Janko has a forum ;) Hope you don't mind terribly that I'm going to move this thread over there when I wake up tomorrow. :lol: :p

(His forum could use a bit more activity too... I mean it has activity, it's not like Ilija's forum... lol but it's not like this one... so.. any growth and cheering and discussion in Janko's forum would be a good thing :p)

Farenhajt
07-10-2007, 05:27 AM
Well, don't move it just yet, Jess :) We must wake Nole's fanbase for Janko's tennis potentials, so leave it here for a few days :)

Scotso
07-10-2007, 07:48 AM
I love Janko, but Nole is still where it's at for me. ;)