YoursTruly
05-12-2004, 05:04 PM
HAHAHAHAHA seriously now. :D

nikki
05-12-2004, 05:10 PM
Just the odd parking fines.

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 05:17 PM
Vandalism. When i was a kid, i loved to mix salt with sugar at supermarkets where they were sold not packed, in big jars (don't know how to say that in english, lol). I broke up yogurt, kumis and gelatina ( :confused: again ) with my fingers, just to taste it and to enjoy damage. Not proud of that at all, but not big deal for me either.

maratski
05-12-2004, 05:17 PM
I'm too much of an :angel: to commit a crime

Lee
05-12-2004, 05:19 PM
Vandalism. When i was a kid, i loved to mix salt with sugar at supermarkets where they were sold not packed, in big jars (don't know how to say that in english, lol). I broke up yogurt, kumis and gelatina ( :confused: again ) with my fingers, just to taste it and to enjoy damage. Not proud of that at all, but not big deal for me either.

Alfonso needs some spanking ;)

Sorry you're upset with Rainer :hug:

Lee
05-12-2004, 05:19 PM
For the title question, NO! I'm a saint :angel:

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 05:21 PM
I'm too much of an :angel: to commit a crime

Sexual Harassement of a russian tennis star would be the only one ;)

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 05:25 PM
:angel: :angel: :angel:

Angels in MTF. Soon on HBO :haha: :haha:

I'm just waiting for monicaselesfan2 post. "I just have male feet and bulges in my refrigerator" :angel: :scared: :bolt:

maratski
05-12-2004, 05:30 PM
Sexual Harassement of a russian tennis star would be the only one ;)

:haha:

I haven't met him yet in order to do that ;)

MisterQ
05-12-2004, 05:39 PM
I stole a pair of bowling shoes. :angel:

Frooty_Bazooty
05-12-2004, 05:41 PM
If loving Hanson is a crime well then I guess im guilty of that

MisterQ
05-12-2004, 05:44 PM

That's a FELONY!!! :lol:

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 05:46 PM
Mmm Bop .. :bolt:

Clara Bow
05-12-2004, 05:54 PM

Then book me up right next to ya. I have always been fond of Hanson- they have grown up a lot since MMBob and Underneath is pretty good.

I was dismissed from boarding school in 9th grade when they found a bag of pot in my room (does that count?). Hey - we had to amuse ourselves somehow being stuck in the boonies of north east Georgia!

Conan the Librarian
05-12-2004, 06:03 PM
Conan is keeping an eye out for any offenses against libraries!

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Punish them, Supreme book guardian. Torn their pages, take away indexes and scratch covers as they did with the victims :boxing:

MisterQ
05-12-2004, 06:29 PM

I destroyed the Great Royal Library of Alexandria --- sorry! :angel:

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 06:47 PM
Earth - Q - uake .. :eek: :bolt:

Domino
05-12-2004, 07:11 PM
I have never committed a crime. I have known people who have gotten away with misdemeanors, but I never knew beforehand that they were going to happen. One was when a housemate of mine left after the end of the year, and I got a call later that he had 20 unreturned library books (Sorry Conan, I didn't know!!!). I eventually paid for the costs because he registered his name under the house he lived in, and I never got to confront him to repay me because he had been a senior that year.

Conan the Librarian
05-12-2004, 07:18 PM
I destroyed the Great Royal Library of Alexandria --- sorry! :angel:

That place was a dump anyway!

denim
05-12-2004, 07:37 PM
I was pulled up at heathrow airport when i was 18 and caught with a very small amount of cannabis from amsterdam, I payed the on the spot fine, got a caution and am 28 now and would never touch the stuff now, I'm anti drugs, just one of those things put down to being young and stupid at the time.

star
05-12-2004, 07:48 PM
I stole small items when I was young. Shoplifting. But I never got caught. I just decided one day that I didn't want to do it anymore.

And oh yeah, I've posessed illegal drugs too. But I think that a LOT of people on this board would have to fess up to that. :)

AgassiAce
05-12-2004, 07:55 PM
In college, I got busted smoking pot, I had to pay a fine and was on probation for 1 year.....

Chalk it up to youthful mistakes.....LIke Star said, I am sure a LOT of posters here would have to fess up to this as well........

Leo
05-12-2004, 10:23 PM

I still have books with me that were due back in mid-February at my school library. :eek: :devil:

MisterQ
05-12-2004, 10:25 PM
:wavey: hey Leo! long time no see. :)

Leo
05-12-2004, 10:27 PM
:wavey:

I could not log in under this name for the longest time - don't know why.

But I did have an alias or two that shall remain secret. ;)

Frooty_Bazooty
05-12-2004, 10:30 PM
omg tell us!!!! you have to tell us! there is no way you cannot tell us!!!!!!!

denim
05-13-2004, 12:45 AM
I stole a bottle of champagne years ago from a hotel mini bar in Portugal & packd it in case knowing it was two hours till check out so they couldn't bill me as I would be gone....but it was to give to someone back home as a present so I did it with kind intentions.

Neely
05-13-2004, 02:24 AM
well, I've stolen quite a lot of books from libraries without returning them ( a big fat LOL @ Conan... teasing him :lol: :lol: ;) :p )

no, seriously now, I have stolen a few little things (mostly toys) out of relatives' or friends' houses when I was little, but nothing spectacular at all and they all got their things back after some time because my parents some time anyway discovered it because I couldn't hide the stolen things forever and then they were asking "hey, where did you get this from?" and then they knew because I had not enough money to buy it on my own.

since I'm 18 and allowed to drive a car, I drove too fast several, maybe even uncountable times and I got caught by speed traps or the Police three times now, but never something serious, only little warning fees, as it was always outside of the town and so I could say to the police officers something like "ah come on, I was just a little too fast and I didn't threaten any little kids near a school or a kindergarten; and the street was not curvy or glossy, I won't do it again" and it worked always when I showed understanding and remorse and I even had to pay less than the regular price for exceeding the speed limit.
Another time, I was not too fast but the Police stopped me within a routine control. Like always they wanted me to show them my driver's licence, my car log-book... then they wanted to see my first-aid kit and my warning triangle. And if that was also okay one of these police idiots suddenly claimed that I was wearing inappropriate shoes for driving a car. I'm never wearing high-heels, platform shoes or other freaky stuff like that and IF I had I would have understood what they found fault, but not if I'm wearing flat shoes (BTW, it was a FILA sneaker). I only got a verbal warning for that, but still it's a ridiculous prove that some police idiots just can't let you go without criticizing something. :banghead: they should better try to get themselves some work catching all the murderers and the dangerous criminal who are all on the loose. :mad: :mad:

I also commited a few "crimes" parking my car at wrong places, like in stopping restrictions, sometimes intentionally, sometimes not. But I think that's not so serious at all and at most places where is enough room it's just a way of making money for the cities who send around plenty traffic wardens to give you a parking ticket if they catch you stopping in a restriction. Idiots! :mad: lol, but hey, they are just doing their jobs :lol: :rolls: take it easy :p LOL

and almost three years ago now, I had to appear in court because a drug-addicted idiot accused me of assault having seriously hurt him. It was in the middle of the night in a subway train-station and that idiot threatened me and my friend with a knife and wanted money from us, probably for more drugs. Sure, he didn't look as if he was really so dangerous and if he wanted to do us something and he also showed only little capacity of reactions (because he was already high on drugs?), but at some time I swung my bad right in his face and the guy stumbled over his own feet and fell down some stairs. Sure, I admit that I maybe overreacted and exaggerated doing so, but me and my friend felt endangered and that fucker should have better thought about the consequences in advance. Finally, I got away with an acquittal after only 50 minutes hearing and as a loser in front of court that dumbfuck also had to pay the court fees :lol: sick idiot :mad:

some things are just :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Action Jackson
05-13-2004, 02:41 AM
Yes, I have, the crime I committed was registering at MTF.

*SKYE*
05-13-2004, 06:18 AM
Ive Graffitied, Drag Raced ( but i was in the passenger seat) and Vandalized a house...

Smankyou
05-13-2004, 06:31 AM
Done the library books thing. Done the alcohol on the streets thing. Drugs thing (not mine). lol my brother does funny things to video stores (shame on him). Train hopping thing (and busted for it). Trespassing... blah blah petty things, really.

Vandalized a house...
I hope it was with something that could be washed off. I have issues with this... it's happened to us so many times.

Conan the Librarian
05-13-2004, 11:47 AM
Leo and Smankyou,
Just think, next time you answer a knock at the door, it could be Conan coming to collect the books and debt!!

Neely,
don't even joke with Conan like that!

CooCooCachoo
05-13-2004, 12:58 PM
lol Conan

I am really too polite to be a criminal :D

HybridTheory
05-13-2004, 01:02 PM
well, I stole something from a supermarket when i was 5 or something
I was there with another girl, who was also about that age, so I was actually to young understand what I was doing:p

CooCooCachoo
05-13-2004, 01:03 PM

Mmbop.. you so need to be fined

star
05-13-2004, 01:16 PM
and almost three years ago now, I had to appear in court because a drug-addicted idiot accused me of assault having seriously hurt him. It was in the middle of the night in a subway train-station and that idiot threatened me and my friend with a knife and wanted money from us, probably for more drugs. Sure, he didn't look as if he was really so dangerous and if he wanted to do us something and he also showed only little capacity of reactions (because he was already high on drugs?), but at some time I swung my bad right in his face and the guy stumbled over his own feet and fell down some stairs. Sure, I admit that I maybe overreacted and exaggerated doing so, but me and my friend felt endangered and that fucker should have better thought about the consequences in advance. Finally, I got away with an acquittal after only 50 minutes hearing and as a loser in front of court that dumbfuck also had to pay the court fees :lol: sick idiot :mad:

some things are just :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

:lol: :rolls:

You knocked the guy down the stairs......... :lol: :haha:

You are one tough girl, Neely. :yeah:

alfonsojose
05-13-2004, 03:24 PM
:scared: :tape: :yeah:

"La femme Neelyta"

Leo
05-15-2004, 03:54 AM
omg tell us!!!! you have to tell us! there is no way you cannot tell us!!!!!!!

Nah, that's less fun.

MisterQ
05-15-2004, 04:22 AM
:scared: :tape: :yeah:

"La femme Neelyta"

:haha:

that's perfect!

don't mess with Neely ;)

Lee
05-15-2004, 04:24 AM
You guys don't know women's best weapon is her bag? Mine weight about 5 lbs. :lol:

CooCooCachoo
05-15-2004, 05:09 AM
Stop hiding those hockey pucks there, Lee!

Lee
05-15-2004, 05:10 AM
Stop hiding those hockey pucks there, Lee!

Hockey pucks? What hockey pucks? :p

Smankyou
05-15-2004, 05:18 AM
I've been to court once... but a basketball tribunal. One too many fouls. :lol: It was a case of mistaken identity though.

CooCooCachoo
05-15-2004, 05:22 AM
:p ;)

tall_one
05-15-2004, 12:04 PM
hmmm other than drinking before i was legal http://smileys.******************/cat/27.gif and speeding http://smileys.******************/cat/18_1_31.gif all the time, i haven't done much. Do these count as a crime? :lol:

*SKYE*
05-15-2004, 01:42 PM
Not sure if u classifi this as a crime but rollerblading thru a shopping centre lol

star
05-15-2004, 02:02 PM
hmmm other than drinking before i was legal http://smileys.******************/cat/27.gif and speeding http://smileys.******************/cat/18_1_31.gif all the time, i haven't done much. Do these count as a crime? :lol:

nah. The first is a status crime, and the second is a traffic violation.

CooCooCachoo
05-15-2004, 05:43 PM
lol Sparkz..

Well, I once stole a broken Pinocchio puppet from a store when I was like 10 or something. I felt kind of guilty, but I thought they'd throw it away anyway, since it was broken ;) lol