Change in v-Betting? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Change in v-Betting?

07-09-2007, 07:15 AM
I noticed we seem to be back to one bet only on a Match.
On 2nd thought I think this is a good idea as it probably makes v-Betting easier to keep up with ;) But belco you either forgot to post the change or I missed it :o

belco
07-09-2007, 01:55 PM
i didnt change anything :) let me see what the problem is :cool:

belco
07-09-2007, 01:57 PM
You may bet on this event. You have 36 cash and have placed 0 bet(s) on this Event. You may bet more than once on this Event.

*checks your blood pressure and for a fever* Yup seems ok.. So what have u been smoking?? :p :p

07-12-2007, 06:32 AM
You may bet on this event. You have 36 cash and have placed 0 bet(s) on this Event. You may bet more than once on this Event.

*checks your blood pressure and for a fever* Yup seems ok.. So what have u been smoking?? :p :p
I swear belco when I posted that thread I had just come from v-Betting and it said I could only bet once :eek: I just can't keep up with this Forum--it seems to be constantly changing things :bolt: :rolleyes:

07-12-2007, 06:36 AM
But then again since I bet against Olli may be the Forum was trying to tell me something--Olli won :sad:

belco
07-13-2007, 04:31 AM
I swear belco when I posted that thread I had just come from v-Betting and it said I could only bet once :eek: I just can't keep up with this Forum--it seems to be constantly changing things :bolt: :rolleyes:

:unsure: but to turn off mutiple bets i need to unselect it and we dont unselect the option anymore :cool: