Do serbs like sun tanning? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Do serbs like sun tanning?

Fapmeister
07-07-2007, 09:58 PM
It's a weird question and related to Jankovic, Ivanovic and to a lesser degree Djokovic. These young pups are all darker complected than their parents, signifcantly so in Jankovic and Ivanovic's case. Haven seen all their parents in this wimbledon, I'm curious if they like sun tanning in Serbia or something, cause I don't think exposure on the tennis court can quite explain Ivanovic and Jankovic. Djokovic is more explainable since the difference is really pretty slight(but still noticable).

belco
08-28-2007, 03:17 AM
It's a weird question and related to Jankovic, Ivanovic and to a lesser degree Djokovic. These young pups are all darker complected than their parents, signifcantly so in Jankovic and Ivanovic's case. Haven seen all their parents in this wimbledon, I'm curious if they like sun tanning in Serbia or something, cause I don't think exposure on the tennis court can quite explain Ivanovic and Jankovic. Djokovic is more explainable since the difference is really pretty slight(but still noticable).

its healthy to have a tan :) I think serbs tan very easy.. ill be out in the sun for a good few hours and get a nice tan :)

belco
08-28-2007, 12:43 PM
pure evidance is hotties like ema__ & co tanning it up at aus open with nole tanning marks from zinc :lol: :haha:

Magenta
08-28-2007, 01:33 PM
pure evidance is hotties like ema__ & co tanning it up at aus open with nole tanning marks from zinc :lol: :haha:

:spit:

Yeah funny now but it isn't a laughing matter when you have "Nole" "Janko" and "Ajde" sunburned in your arm months later... On the other hand it definitely takes the concept of a tard to a whole new level.

belco
08-28-2007, 07:08 PM
:spit:

Yeah funny now but it isn't a laughing matter when you have "Nole" "Janko" and "Ajde" sunburned in your arm months later... On the other hand it definitely takes the concept of a tard to a whole new level.

HAHAHA ur not a tard!! just a die hard fan :p