Week 14: League/AFL Tipping Lines [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Week 14: League/AFL Tipping Lines

bad gambler
07-05-2007, 01:43 PM
Hi All,

Apologies for not being able to update the standings after the last round, also for not being able to post this week's lines as I have very limited internet access where I am at the moment.

Could you all please refer to centrebet's lines for Friday for the respective league and AFL games and send those to me as per usual by 7pm AEST.

I'll then apply the lines I get to your selections and grade as per normal. Over the weekend I should be in a position to also update the standings for last week as well.

Sorry for the inconvenience and good luck to all!

bad gambler
07-07-2007, 03:42 AM
*You must send me via PM 3 ATS winners out of the games listed below across AFL and Rugby League. For further clarification please refer to http://www.menstennisforums.com/showpost.php?p=4975419&postcount=1

*If in the event the MTF server is down, send your picks to sam_michael10@hotmail.com

*If you decide to use your "pass" or "wildcard" this round you must specify so in a PM to myelf. Ensure you grade your 3 picks sent with a "unit" attached (i.e. 1,2 or 3)

*All picks must be received from myself by Friday 6th July 7pm AEST NO exceptions to the rule!!

Good luck!

Rugby League - NRL Round 15

WESTS TIGERS -7.5
PENRITH PANTHERS +7.5

BRISBANE BRONCOS -7.5
TITANS +7.5

SOUTH SYDNEY +6.5
MELBOURNE STORM -6.5

NORTH QLD COWBOYS pk
NEW ZEALAND WARRIORS pk

MANLY SEA EAGLES -10.5
SYDNEY ROOSTERS +10.5