Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Ome
05-19-2008, 03:00 PM
:awww: Good luck, Lele! :hug:

May I ask what subjects? :)

PinkFeatherBoa
05-19-2008, 03:05 PM
Congrats on your exam results! :hug:

I didn't feel like posting in Richard's forum for one obvious reason :lol: but I do want to give a thought on his coaching issue.

It's highly unlikely that Richard and Nico will play in a same tournament all the time, from now on. I just can't see that happen, practically. So in my opinion, if it works well for Richard... Nico will be left in a position that Paulo was in earlier. Team Lagardere's system = business and it is a mess. I hope that their crews are working on a long term plan for Richard. I would hate to see that sad triangle tragedy happens again to anyone.

I see what you mean with this, from what I understood though it seems like a temporary thing for Richard (working with Peyre) but it does have the potential to become a Paulo/Monfils/Champion because the Lagerdere way would be to put Richard's needs ahead of Nico's. Player with star power, greater talent, results etc, seems to always win with Lagerdere. I guess we can just hope it doesn't turn out like this.

dada_nt
05-19-2008, 03:19 PM
:spit: He does look like a vampire! :lol:
Post #20000 :rolls:

Knock! knock! somebody talking about my Nico? :lol:

Hello Nong Jai & friends. Long time no see. :wavey:
I've been disappeared for a while to take care of my mom.
Well, I'm back and trying to catch up with tennis as much as possible. Korean series seem to steal my time more and more
since I've watched a lot of them during the time spending with mom.

For Nong Jai, your Paulo & my Nico seemed not be be a sweet couple, right? Their results were kind of ... :sad: :sad: :sad:

Ome
05-19-2008, 03:53 PM
Knock! knock! somebody talking about my Nico? :lol:

Hello Nong Jai & friends. Long time no see. :wavey:
I've been disappeared for a while to take care of my mom.
Well, I'm back and trying to catch up with tennis as much as possible. Korean series seem to steal my time more and more
since I've watched a lot of them during the time spending with mom.

For Nong Jai, your Paulo & my Nico seemed not be be a sweet couple, right? Their results were kind of ... :sad: :sad: :sad:

:lol: P'Da :wavey:

I never got a change to watch Korean series until last weekend! :lol: I've been soooo crazy about Princess Hours :hearts: I hope all is well now with your mom :hug:

The clay court season hasn't treated the Frenchies too well :tape: Anyway, I have a picture of Paulo sitting on Nico's lap which I'll PM you later ;)

Ome
05-19-2008, 03:55 PM
Congrats on your exam results! :hug:

I see what you mean with this, from what I understood though it seems like a temporary thing for Richard (working with Peyre) but it does have the potential to become a Paulo/Monfils/Champion because the Lagerdere way would be to put Richard's needs ahead of Nico's. Player with star power, greater talent, results etc, seems to always win with Lagerdere. I guess we can just hope it doesn't turn out like this.

Thank you! :hug:

Yep, and we can just hope that it will turn out for the best for all of them :)

gambit84
05-19-2008, 04:19 PM
Jai the first one is legal medicine :angel:

Ome
05-19-2008, 04:21 PM
Jai the first one is legal medicine :angel:

:eek: I took a course about it in the 1st year, but it was just a basic.
:lol:

my0118
05-20-2008, 01:13 PM
I passed both of my exams, btw! :woohoo:

I got one B and one C :lol: My dad is going to give me some kind of gift for avoiding the F :rolls: I want a huge teddy bear :dance:

Congrats honey :hug:

And as for the Korean food you ate in Japan, I think it's called Bibimbap (I'm not sure the spelling)

Ome
05-20-2008, 04:15 PM
Congrats honey :hug:

And as for the Korean food you ate in Japan, I think it's called Bibimbap (I'm not sure the spelling)

Thanks, hun :kiss:

It's like one of the best food I've ever eaten!!! :drool: :bowdown: Too bad I only know one place that sell it in Thailand :awww:

gambit84
05-20-2008, 04:34 PM
lately people I don't know are adding me on facebook. I checked and we have nothing in common (fan club, network, groups, friends). It's disquieting :tape::scared::scared:
I just obfuscated my profile :scared:

Sharon
05-20-2008, 05:04 PM
lately people I don't know are adding me on facebook. I checked and we have nothing in common (fan club, network, groups, friends). It's disquieting :tape::scared::scared:
I just obfuscated my profile :scared:

:scared: I've set privacy settings so that doesn't really happen to me :tape:

Ome
05-20-2008, 05:06 PM
Paulo probably felt the same way when I sent him a friend request! :haha:

Ome
05-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Did you see HIMYM, Sharon? Wayyyy too emotional :lol:

I'm glad the bros are back together :yeah:

Sharon
05-20-2008, 05:09 PM
I haven't seen it yet :lol: Have to catch it online later.
I was watching the "dancing with the stars finale" Kristi Yamguchi was amazing and her partner Mark Ballas is :hearts: :inlove: :rolls:

My favorite dance from them this season http://youtube.com/watch?v=K3RXAqDfFUA
and the freestyle from last night :worship: Its a couple minutes into the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=JseuZdLwir8

gambit84
05-20-2008, 06:05 PM
Paulo probably felt the same way when I sent him a friend request! :haha:

Jai it's a serious thing :o

they are stalking me :scared:

Ome
05-20-2008, 06:22 PM
Jai it's a serious thing :o

they are stalking me :scared:

Sorry :tape:

Can't you just remove them from your friend list? :scratch:

Ome
05-20-2008, 06:31 PM
I haven't seen it yet :lol: Have to catch it online later.
I was watching the "dancing with the stars finale" Kristi Yamguchi was amazing and her partner Mark Ballas is :hearts: :inlove: :rolls:

My favorite dance from them this season http://youtube.com/watch?v=K3RXAqDfFUA
and the freestyle from last night :worship: Its a couple minutes into the video http://youtube.com/watch?v=JseuZdLwir8

I like this episode of HIMYM :lol:

That was nice!! :yeah:

gambit84
05-20-2008, 06:50 PM
Sorry :tape:

Can't you just remove them from your friend list? :scratch:

it's a possibility :p

Snoo Foo
05-20-2008, 06:58 PM
http://www.rolandgarros.com/images/pics/large/b_0520mathieu.jpg

He has more hair on his face than on his head.

Ome
05-20-2008, 07:03 PM
Thank you!!

I was about to post this picture on the Fashion thread :haha:
I don't buy this look, Paulo :p

He actually practiced with Richard today...

Ome
05-20-2008, 07:22 PM
This looks like a (McDonald) disaster :bolt:
Man, I hope it's just the wind or an abnormally large shirt! :rolls:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1588/12340dc9.jpg

Are they come up with a new plan? Pulling a Nalbandian one?

gambit84
05-20-2008, 07:31 PM
:haha: :haha:

I have always remembered a slim Paulo (I think it's natural for him to remain thin), it's impossible :yeah:

Ome
05-20-2008, 07:41 PM
He looks a lot like his brother now! Genetic is a powerful force! :tape:

But seriously, I saw him on TV just a week ago... What happened??? :lol:
Well, I'm gaining a lot of weight as well. So Paulo and I are weight gaining buddies! :haha:

gambit84
05-20-2008, 07:49 PM
you are the perfect couple :p

Ome
05-20-2008, 07:55 PM
:awww: If only he knows that too...

:rolls:

Snoo Foo
05-20-2008, 08:22 PM
Remember all the Mirka-is-pregnant rumors when Federer was not doing so well? These pictures are making me wonder... :eek:

Or maybe Mats was practicing some tough love on him and broke some of his ribs?

Sharon
05-20-2008, 10:21 PM
:haha: :spit: That is such a bad picture of Paulo. better be the wind :o and someone needs to give him a shaver for his face :tape:

my0118
05-20-2008, 11:32 PM
This looks like a (McDonald) disaster :bolt:
Man, I hope it's just the wind or an abnormally large shirt! :rolls:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/1588/12340dc9.jpg

Are they come up with a new plan? Pulling a Nalbandian one?

What's wrong with Nalbandian? :p :lol:
If Paulo will be up to Nalbanidan's ranking, pulling a Nalbandian is a good sign. :rolls:

gambit84
05-21-2008, 12:06 AM
mia our Fatty David :hearts:

Ome
05-21-2008, 01:47 AM
What's wrong with Nalbandian? :p :lol:
If Paulo will be up to Nalbanidan's ranking, pulling a Nalbandian is a good sign. :rolls:

I don't mind the ranking :lol: I'm afraid Paulo will only get the belly part :spit:

To be honest, I like chubby guy! :smoke:

Ome
05-21-2008, 01:50 AM
:haha: :spit: That is such a bad picture of Paulo. better be the wind :o and someone needs to give him a shaver for his face :tape:

I prefer the clean shaved look, but I think he'll stick with this until RG is over :lol:

Ome
05-21-2008, 01:51 AM
Remember all the Mirka-is-pregnant rumors when Federer was not doing so well? These pictures are making me wonder... :eek:

Or maybe Mats was practicing some tough love on him and broke some of his ribs?

Nobody can be THAT tough on Paulo :lol:

Puschkin
05-21-2008, 09:01 AM
He actually practiced with Richard today...

How do you know?

gambit84
05-21-2008, 09:35 AM
How do you know?

because of pics taken yesterday by professional photographers in Paris during their training session togheter I suppose

Ome
05-21-2008, 11:38 AM
How do you know?

As gambit84 mentioned:

http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=142946&d=1211307912

I just assumed from this picture...

Ome
05-21-2008, 01:40 PM
This was in l'equipe yesterday:

MATHIEU : LA HANCHE TIENT. – Si Paul-Henri Mathieu n’est pas à Casablanca, dont il est le tenant du titre, c’est pour profiter d’une bonne semaine de préparation terrienne dont il n’a pas pu bénéficier du fait du resserrement du calendrier pendant les tournois sur terre battue. Nouvelle rassurante pour lui : il ne souffre plus de sa hanche, qui l’avait handicapé lors des tournois précédents. « Cette douleur réapparaîtra chez lui pour des raisons héréditaires», racontait son préparateur physique, Nicolas Perrotte. – F. Ra.

:awww:

gambit84
05-21-2008, 04:00 PM
in the fb Paulo fc we are 4 admins for only 27 users :rolls:

but you know we are waiting for when it will be one of the most clicked pages on fb :smoke:

gambit84
05-21-2008, 04:01 PM
I'm promoting the Gillu FC on my signature but no one on mtf and wtaworld have joined through this way :sad:

my0118
05-21-2008, 09:17 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=142946&d=1211307912

I hope Paulo gets a shave. :o He looks older.
Anyways, how are you guys. :wavey:

Does anyone happen to know that there is a subscription for Roland Garros?

Sharon
05-21-2008, 09:43 PM
:wavey: Hi Mia. I'm doing well. HOw are you?

Ome, are you watching the champions league final?? OVERTIME just started :eek:
and of course, Ronaldo scored the first goal :p

my0118
05-21-2008, 10:25 PM

Hey Sharon :wavey: I'm doing fine.
Last weekend I went to a sport stadium to watch a baseball game for the first time. It was quite fun. Other than tennis. :rolls: :lol:
I hope I attend a football ground someday too. :lol:

Ome
05-21-2008, 11:04 PM
:rocker2: MANCHESTER UNITED :woohoo: :devil: :aparty:

I was soooooo nervous! :haha:

Ome
05-21-2008, 11:09 PM
I hope Paulo gets a shave. :o He looks older.
Anyways, how are you guys. :wavey:

Does anyone happen to know that there is a subscription for Roland Garros?

He isn't going to shave :o :lol:

I'm super happy because Man United just won Champions League title :lol: But I have a bad headache right now :tape:

I'm glad to hear you enjoy baseball! Good sport :p

You mean livestream? I remember there was one last year, but not sure if it was Eurosport or the official stream from RG.

Ome
05-21-2008, 11:14 PM

I went to bed early and woke up for the game.

Ronaldo missed the penalty :haha: I saw THAT coming! He was wayyyy too nervous!!!
90% luck for United tonight. I felt really bad for Terry :awww: He and Frank Lampard are two of my non-ManU favorites! :hug: JT :hug:

To me, it was not as dramatic as the 1999 final, but it was dramatic enough to cause me a headache! :lol:

:worship: Manchester United :worship:

Sharon
05-22-2008, 05:17 AM
I saw that coming too. Ronaldo was SO nervous :lol:
Poor Terry. :hug: He's my favorite guy on the England team :lol: I don't like Lampard :p
ManU got SO lucky... Chelsea hit about 3 poles and that last one that Terry missed :awww:

Anyways...
DAVID COOK WINS by 12 million votes :worship: :aparty: I liked both of them but Cook grew on me as the competition went on
Did you see the two guitar hero commericials (one starring Archuleta and the other COok?) LEGENDARY :haha:

Ome
05-22-2008, 06:23 AM
Chelsea was definitely a better team, hitting the pose, the bar... time and time again :lol: We're so fortunate tonight. I was praying to all God and angels working on heaven last night during a penalty :rolls:

It was interesting to know that JT said himself that he wanted to take the last penalty. And like Lampard (who I like :p) said, he was Mr.Chelsea. He wanted this so badly :awww: If Drogba hadn't been a fool, slapping Vidic's face, things could have turned out differently. Chelsea was in the final because of him really, I wish he didn't take it too hard. He should blame me and my praying skill, and the voodoo dolls! :tape: :spit:

David Cook :worship: I do not like David A's father :lol:

That was legendary indeed :haha:

Ome
05-22-2008, 06:29 AM
Have you seen Marat's ex gf with Chelsea's owner? I don't remember what happened... did she DUMB Marat for money, I mean, Abramovich? :p

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7457/38tv4.th.jpg (http://img262.imageshack.us/my.php?image=38tv4.jpg)

Invisible
05-22-2008, 09:22 AM
I just made my first ever vBet :scared:

Ome
05-22-2008, 09:40 AM
:eek:

Who did you bet on? :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 10:06 AM
:eek:

Who did you bet on? :lol:

It's a secret :secret: for now.....maybe I'll tell you after the match is over ;)

Ome
05-22-2008, 10:15 AM
OK. Good luck! ;)

I usually bet only as a reverse jinx :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 10:24 AM
OK. Good luck! ;)

I usually bet only as a reverse jinx :lol:

I'd only want to bet if I thought I was actually going to win...I think I might have a chance with this one, so I thought I'd give it a try...the boy better not let me down :lol:

Ome
05-22-2008, 10:38 AM
I hope you didn't bet on a Frenchie! :tape: :lol:

My brother has been making a fortune by betting on Rafa lately. He waited until Roger had the leads, the odds on Rafa went up then put lots of money on Rafa. Monte Carlo and Hamburg became his favorite tourneys :spit:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 10:41 AM
I hope you didn't bet on a Frenchie! :tape: :lol:

My brother has been making a fortune by betting on Rafa lately. He waited until Roger had the leads, the odds on Rafa went up then put lots of money on Rafa. Monte Carlo and Hamburg became his favorite tourneys :spit:

I would never trust that :haha:

Ome
05-22-2008, 10:52 AM
I would never trust that :haha:

Good for you :lol:

I remember betting on Jo and Marc. They were leading a set and a break or something... of course, they ended up losing their matches :o

Ome
05-22-2008, 11:35 AM
Have I told you guys that I lost my iTouch?? :smash: What an idiot I am :retard:
Now I'm going places without music. Sucks! :lol:

A friend sent me an album of "Ferras". I don't know who the heck he was before today :lol: But he's kind of cool. Especially in this song called Rush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA17G_2cIM

Invisible
05-22-2008, 11:40 AM
Have I told you guys that I lost my iTouch?? :smash: What an idiot I am :retard:
Now I'm going places without music. Sucks! :lol:

A friend sent me an album of "Ferras". I don't know who the heck he was before today :lol: But he's kind of cool. Especially in this song called Rush: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egA17G_2cIM

Didn't you have a different iPod before you got the iTouch?? I still don't have one and don't really care to right now.

I know I've heard a Ferras song, but I can't think of it right now.

Ome
05-22-2008, 11:45 AM
Didn't you have a different iPod before you got the iTouch?? I still don't have one and don't really care to right now.

I know I've heard a Ferras song, but I can't think of it right now.

I have one, but I left it at my parents' place :o My mom says she'll get me a new one by the end of this month. But I'm feeling like such an idiot for losing iTouch!! I didn't even know if I forgot it back in Japan or not. :sad:

Oh yeah, I remember the song "Hollywood's Not America" from some TV series. I didn't know it was him who sang it :lol: But seriously, "Rush" is genius :hearts: "I'm a junkie over you." :lol: What a weird but awesome ballad :smoke:

I'm going to listen to this song over and over again for the next few days. :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 11:48 AM
I have one, but I left it at my parents' place :o My mom says she'll get me a new one by the end of this month. But I'm feeling like such an idiot for losing iTouch!! I didn't even know if I forgot it back in Japan or not. :sad:

Oh yeah, I remember the song "Hollywood's Not America" from some TV series. I didn't know it was him who sang it :lol: But seriously, "Rush" is genius :hearts: "I'm a junkie over you." :lol: What a weird but awesome ballad :smoke:

I'm going to listen to this song over and over again for the next few days. :lol:

Ah Yes, that is the song. I've seen the video on VH1.

Ome
05-22-2008, 11:50 AM
BTW, I already sent your package :D

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier :lol: I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door! :unsure:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:05 PM
BTW, I already sent your package :D

I would have burned you this song if I got it one day earlier :lol: I hope that the "dolphins" will still be in a perfect shape when they arrive at your door! :unsure:

Cool I can't wait to get it :bounce: ....funny how you put dolphins in quotes :lol:
I will try to start working on your DVD soon. First I need to finish finding a place for the rest of my stuff in the apartment. I moved some of the extra stuff out of my room and into the living room so I could fit the other "main" things in my room....now my mom keeps complaining that she "wants her living room back" :rolleyes: :lol: Other than some piles of stuff that are setting in front of one side of my closet, my room looks pretty cool :yeah: I still wish it was bigger so I'd have a bit more space, but oh well I guess.

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:12 PM
They earn their place in http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/pleasantry.gifquotes http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/pleasantry.gif

Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! :smoke: And you should give your mom her living room back :lol:

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:18 PM
What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca. :eek:

Oh man, I miss Paulo :awww: :bigcry: :hug:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:21 PM
They earn their place in http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/pleasantry.gifquotes http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/standart/pleasantry.gif

Talking about your new room, I would LOVE to see it! :smoke: And you should give your mom her living room back :lol:

I'll think about taking some pics of my room :cool: Yes, I really should get my stuff out of the living room....I've made it such a mess :o

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:30 PM
I'll think about taking some pics of my room :cool: Yes, I really should get my stuff out of the living room....I've made it such a mess :o

My room is more than messy right now. It's like a room where you had a frat party last night. :o

I'm sending you a PM of a very odd/strange/weird/lame picture of Paulo right now :haha:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:32 PM
What a strange day this is...
TV5, the only French channel I have, decides to show Casablanca. :eek:

Oh man, I miss Paulo :awww: :bigcry: :hug:

I haven't seen any men's tennis in so long....not since Davis Cup :bigcry: I'm mad because my French Open coverage is going to suck. Most of it is on TTC, when ESPN's coverage starts during the day, there probably won't be much live tennis left to show. Last year I was so spoiled because TTC and the satellite company opened up like 5 stations for watching tennis. You could pick which court you wanted to watch and I was able to see a couple of Paulo's matches. Now this year I won't see much of the tournament at all. I'm happy to have high speed internet now though especially since I've been watching a lot of videos lately and before I wouldn't have had the patience to wait for them to load. Also there are a couple TV stations that I have now that I didn't have before that I have been watching so it's not all bad, but I miss tennis :crying2:

Oh and :topic: I WON my vBet :woohoo:

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:36 PM
You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online ;) I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on?? :p :p

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:41 PM
My room is more than messy right now. It's like a room where you had a frat party last night. :o

I'm sending you a PM of a very odd/strange/weird/lame picture of Paulo right now :haha:

Actually it's kind of cute, but it looks like he was up to no good with his shirt like that :devil: :lol:

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:44 PM
Actually it's kind of cute, but it looks like he was up to no good with his shirt like that :devil: :lol:

"Something no good" :D :aplot: :devil: Ahhh, I love the up-to-something-no-good Paulo :lol:

Maybe it looks odd to me because I always have this picture of him and his serious expression :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:46 PM
You have a fast internet connection, don't you? You can always try to watch it online ;) I don't think I'll see Paulo's matches this year. I have a feeling that WTA will take over. The only two Frenchies I'll be seeing are Richard and Jo. I'm sure.

So who did you bet on?? :p :p

Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri :o I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet :yippee:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:48 PM
"Something no good" :D :aplot: :devil: Ahhh, I love the up-to-something-no-good Paulo :lol:

Maybe it looks odd to me because I always have this picture of him and his serious expression :lol:

I think Paulo just tries to make us all think that he's so sweet and innocent :unsure:

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:52 PM
Yes I do have a fast connection, but I don't want to use livestreams that make me download something or register. Also I hate it if the livestream has more of a delay than livescore because when that happens I end up paying more attention to livescore.

Ginepri :o I wanted him to win, he's one of the few Americans that I like, but I think I'm even more happy to have won my first vBet :yippee:

I do pay more attention to livescore. I only use livestream to criticize Paulo's style :lol:

What a bold move! :lol: American on clay! Who did he play? I have to admit that I haven't been following much tennis this week.

Ome
05-22-2008, 12:54 PM
I think Paulo just tries to make us all think that he's so sweet and innocent :unsure:

To me, he'll always be innocent and sweet with those puppy eyes he has! :lol:

Looks like he was drunk. Just like in the picture from DiP's wedding where he ate a rat :rolls:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 12:58 PM
I do pay more attention to livescore. I only use livestream to criticize Paulo's style :lol:

What a bold move! :lol: American on clay! Who did he play? I have to admit that I haven't been following much tennis this week.

He played against Olivier Rochus. Robby is the only player playing this week that I like. I guess I'm following this weeks tournaments more out of habit...I'm just so used to having the livescore window open when matches are going on.

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:02 PM
He played against Olivier Rochus. Robby is the only player playing this week that I like. I guess I'm following this weeks tournaments more out of habit...I'm just so used to having the livescore window open when matches are going on.

:eek: Very nice win for Robby then!

I can't wait for the draw ceremony tomorrow! :bolt:
I should be able to follow it live :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 01:03 PM
To me, he'll always be innocent and sweet with those puppy eyes he has! :lol:

Looks like he was drunk. Just like in the picture from DiP's wedding where he ate a rat :rolls:

It seems that Paulo likes to unbutton his shirt a bit in moments like that :aplot:

:drool:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 01:06 PM
:eek: Very nice win for Robby then!

I can't wait for the draw ceremony tomorrow! :bolt:
I should be able to follow it live :lol:

I get so nervous when they have the draws where you can follow them live online :scared: It's bad enough when a draw comes out and your eyes are scanning all over the page looking for Paulo's name :o

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:07 PM
It seems that Paulo likes to unbutton his shirt a bit in moments like that :aplot:

:drool:

So we should invite him to a party, hand him a few drinks... a strong ones. Maybe vodka on the rocks! :lol: We might get even more than an unbuttoned shirt!!! :eek: :rolls:

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:09 PM
I get so nervous when they have the draws where you can follow them live online :scared: It's bad enough when a draw comes out and your eyes are scanning all over the page looking for Paulo's name :o

I love following it live :lol: Seeing how unfair God is in action! :p

Invisible
05-22-2008, 01:10 PM
So we should invite him to a party, hand him a few drinks... a strong ones. Maybe vodka on the rocks! :lol: We might get even more than an unbuttoned shirt!!! :eek: :rolls:

Oh goodness, don't make my mind wander :devil:

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh goodness, don't make my mind wander :devil:

We need a daily dose of this :devil:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 01:19 PM
We need a daily dose of this :devil:

Just ONE (daily dose) and ONLY for thoughts of Paulo?? If that's all I'm suppose to be allowed then I must be a very bad girl :devil: :o

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:24 PM
Just ONE (daily dose) and ONLY for thoughts of Paulo?? If that's all I'm suppose to be allowed then I must be a very bad girl :devil: :o

Of course, you are :p

(while I'm an :angel: )

Invisible
05-22-2008, 01:27 PM
Of course, you are :p

(while I'm an :angel: )

I must be REALLY bad for not being "loyal" to Paulo and letting thoughts of other men enter my mind :speakles:

And for some reason I'm not believing that angel stuff about you :unsure:

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:36 PM
I must be REALLY bad for not being "loyal" to Paulo and letting thoughts of other men enter my mind :speakles:

And for some reason I'm not believing that angel stuff about you :unsure:

You did not!! :speakles:

Well, I've been a bit obsessed with a few football/soccer players lately. :lol:
Last night I saw a football match. This one guy missed a penalty and he cried :awww: I know it now. I have a soft spot for guys who cry :lol: Even though he was on the other team, I still wanted to give him a big :hug:!

We can make a poll for that and everyone will vote YES, I am an angel :angel: (because there will be only one choice! :haha: )

Ome
05-22-2008, 01:43 PM
I've been searching everywhere for Paulo's pics from RG... no luck!

Only Federer, Gasquet, Guga and Sharapova's pics! BoooooooooOOOO!!!! :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 02:11 PM
You did not!! :speakles:

Well, I've been a bit obsessed with a few football/soccer players lately. :lol:
Last night I saw a football match. This one guy missed a penalty and he cried :awww: I know it now. I have a soft spot for guys who cry :lol: Even though he was on the other team, I still wanted to give him a big :hug:!

We can make a poll for that and everyone will vote YES, I am an angel :angel: (because there will be only one choice! :haha: )

I can't help it...I've fallen for another man :inlove:

Yeah, that's the only way that the yes answer would win :lol:

Ome
05-22-2008, 02:28 PM
I can't help it...I've fallen for another man :inlove:

Yeah, that's the only way that the yes answer would win :lol:

Chauncey? :p

I don't care as long as I'm an :angel:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 02:35 PM
Chauncey? :p

I don't care as long as I'm an :angel:

Nope, he's 3rd on my list (I might have a tie for 3rd)....I just realized that I don't even know where Rafa fits in anymore :o

Ome
05-22-2008, 02:38 PM
So who is he? :eek: :eek:
Gavin?

Invisible
05-22-2008, 02:40 PM
So who is he? :eek: :eek:
Gavin?

You are a smart cookie ;)

Ome
05-22-2008, 02:43 PM
You are a smart cookie ;)

;) ...and I'm also an :angel:

I was just listening to his album :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 02:50 PM
;) ...and I'm also an :angel:

I was just listening to his album :lol:

I've listened to the new one....oh, about a million times. I'm listening to it right now and :singer: I bought his old CD, but I like the new one much, much more!!

Ome
05-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I listened to a preview of Scarlett Johansson's album on iTune. OMG!!!! She just CAN NOT sing!!! :haha: I can't think of an album that's worse than hers right now :lol:

Ome
05-22-2008, 02:51 PM
I've listened to the new one....oh, about a million times. I'm listening to it right now and :singer: I bought his old CD, but I like the new one much, much more!!

I have "I Don't Wanna Be" as my ringtone right now :rocker2:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 02:55 PM
I listened to a preview of Scarlett Johansson's album on iTune. OMG!!!! She just CAN NOT sing!!! :haha: I can't think of an album that's worse than hers right now :lol:

She's an actress isn't she :confused: I'm so not up to date on movies and tv shows :o

Invisible
05-22-2008, 02:56 PM
I have "I Don't Wanna Be" as my ringtone right now :rocker2:

I do like that song :dance:

Ome
05-22-2008, 02:58 PM
She's an actress isn't she :confused: I'm so not up to date on movies and tv shows :o

She is an actress. And that's all she should be doing from now on! :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 03:06 PM
She is an actress. And that's all she should be doing from now on! :lol:

It's kind of funny...I'm watching MTV Hits and they are showing yesterday's TRL and on the screen it said "Coming up Scarlett Johansson's first video", I'll have to keep watching.

Ome
05-22-2008, 03:19 PM
It's kind of funny...I'm watching MTV Hits and they are showing yesterday's TRL and on the screen it said "Coming up Scarlett Johansson's first video", I'll have to keep watching.

Good luck!! :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 03:21 PM
Good luck!! :lol:

You mean I'd be better off playing Gavin's CD over again instead ;)

Ome
05-22-2008, 03:29 PM
You mean I'd be better off playing Gavin's CD over again instead ;)

You should watch her video. A good laugh :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 03:32 PM
You should watch her video. A good laugh :lol:

the TRL host was just talking to Perez Hilton and asked him if he was looking forward to the video and Perez was like "I've heard the song isn't that good" :lol:

Ome
05-22-2008, 03:38 PM

I wonder if he wrote something about it on his blog :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 03:47 PM
OK, You are right....the song is pretty bad :speakles: and the video doesn't make it any better!!

Ome
05-22-2008, 03:54 PM
You should try listen to the samples of the whole album... :bolt:

I think I'm going to have a nightmare tonight! :lol:

Invisible
05-22-2008, 04:00 PM
You should try listen to the samples of the whole album... :bolt:

I think I'm going to have a nightmare tonight! :lol:

Nah, I've suffered enough already :tape:

Ome
05-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Nah, I've suffered enough already :tape:

Whoever told her that she could sing should be in jail :lol:

The whole album is REALLY bad! I was trying to find ONE track that's decent enough, but no... Nothing good comes up :tape:

Ome
05-22-2008, 04:20 PM
There's a video interview with Paulo from RG.

It's not available in my country, but if you're interested it's on Eurosport.fr :)

Invisible
05-22-2008, 04:27 PM
There's a video interview with Paulo from RG.

It's not available in my country, but if you're interested it's on Eurosport.fr :)

That means I wouldn't understand it anyway right?? Even though I've been trying to learn a bit more French (I can read some French but I can't understand it when it is being spoken).

Ome
05-22-2008, 04:36 PM
I asked Fran to summarize it for me and she kindly did :worship: so if you want it, I'll forward her PM to you ;)

Invisible
05-22-2008, 05:04 PM
I asked Fran to summarize it for me and she kindly did :worship: so if you want it, I'll forward her PM to you ;)

I guess it doesn't really matter, it's your choice :shrug:

Ome
05-23-2008, 08:53 AM
Hope I don't jinx him by posting the grass court news :lol:

Nottingham welcomes the French connection

Eight French players will be competing at The Nottingham Open which takes place at the City of Nottingham Tennis Centre between 14th-21st June.

With Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and Michael Llodra already confirming they will play in Nottingham, Paul-Henri Mathieu, ranked No 19 in the world, joined his fellow countrymen by committing to make his fourth East Midlands appearance. The 26 year-old, who has picked up four ATP titles Moscow, Lyon, Casablanca and Gstaad, has an excellent grass court pedigree having reached the last 16 at Wimbledon in 2007.

Nicholas Mahut will be looking to emulate his 2007 grass court form when he narrowly lost in a third set tie-break against Andy Roddick in the final at Queen’s Club. In 2006, the 6’ 3” 23 year-old made his sole appearance at The Nottingham Open – reaching the last 16. Ranked No 43 in the world, the right-hander will be looking for his first title on the ATP Tour.

Gilles Simon (No 36), Gael Monfils (No 48), Sebastien Grosjean (No 55) and Julien Benneteau (No 65) make up the full compliment of French players. Simon and Monfils have both played in Nottingham before while Benneteau will be making his debut. In 2000, Grosjean lifted The Nottingham Open trophy defeating Byron Black in the final.

Patrick Hughesman, The Nottingham Open Tournament Director, said: “All eight French players are experienced pros who will add great depth to The Nottingham Open this year. I wouldn’t be surprised if the champion is one of these players as they all know their way around a grass court. This year’s tournament is shaping up to be very strong with a host of world class players appearing.”

Ome
05-23-2008, 11:15 AM
From Eurosport.fr

Tennis - Roland-Garros

Les Français auront du fil à retordre dès le premier tour de Roland-Garros. Seul Paul-Henri Mathieu évite ses compatriotes et d'autres pièges pour un duel de gala face à Gustavo Kuerten, qui fait ses adieux au tournoi.

PREMIER TOUR

Mathieu-Kuerten

Monfils-Clément

Llodra-Patience

Serra-Gasquet

Tsonga-Qualifié

Eysseric-Murray

LES FAVORIS

Federer-Querrey

Nadal-Qualifié

Djokovic-Gremelmayr

Ome
05-23-2008, 11:27 AM
Why couldn't he draw Eysseric or something? :ras:

Tricky one. Simply because it's Guga. No matter how's playing, he's still Guga :worship: And people love him. I don't think the crowds are much of a help for Paulo... Geeeezzzz! I didn't want him to draw three players and of course, he drew one of them!

I don't have a good feeling about this one. Paulo might feel intimidated by Guga and his RG titles :unsure: (or maybe it's just me :lol:) Never mind, we also got 3 titles... from Mats! :rocker2: Ohhh, and he won two of his titles in 1982 and 1988, the years Paulo and I were born :haha:

PinkFeatherBoa
05-23-2008, 12:04 PM
Awww not against Guga. :(
I don't want to have to cheer against Guga on his last appearance, that's an annoying draw. Oh well, I hope I get to see it but since it's bottom half I'll probably miss it..fingers crossed anyway.

I'm sure Paulo will do just fine though! :) Vamos Paulo!!

Ome
05-23-2008, 12:09 PM
Exactly! I don't want to cheer against him either!!!!!
Someone up there obviously has a bad day and takes it all on us :p

Hope you'll get to see this match, Jenny :D *fingers crossed* The atmosphere should be awesome :yeah:

PinkFeatherBoa
05-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Exactly, why does Paulo have to be the bad guy and end Guga's career? :(

Thanks sweetie. :hug:

Ome
05-23-2008, 12:18 PM
Exactly, why does Paulo have to be the bad guy and end Guga's career? :(

Thanks sweetie. :hug:

It sounds REALLY bad when you put it that way :lol:
Poor Paulo :awww: What if he's too nice to do that? :bolt:

PinkFeatherBoa
05-23-2008, 12:24 PM
Oops, yes I did make it sound bad. :lol:

Dear Paulo is just going to have to be ruthless. No time for respect. :devil:
but I don't want to see Guga humiliated either. :(

Ome
05-23-2008, 12:31 PM
Some girls like bad guy :devil:

I would love to see an easy win in straight sets for Paulo. God knows when his hip injury is going to strike again!
But yeah, I have always liked Guga and do respect him a lot... I'm pretty sure Paulo does too! Interesting. Very interesting. Mats should be a good help here :lol:

This match should be on center court, right? I'm starting to get excited :lol:

Sharon
05-23-2008, 05:39 PM
Why Guga?!? :sad: I always liked him too but would love to see straight sets for Paulo also :lol:
It's definately center court match :lol:

Ome
05-23-2008, 06:16 PM
I've been having a weird thought running through my head for the last couples of hours...

Most of the cells in my brain are trying to quit being a Paulo addict. It's getting stronger by minutes. There's one thing I've come to realize about him today which really decreases my obsession. I can't shake this feeling/thought.

Sharon
05-23-2008, 07:39 PM
What did you realize about him?? :eek:
I can't imagine you not being obsessed with Paulo :lol:

Ome
05-23-2008, 07:47 PM
I'd rather not say :lol:

I want to keep the image I have of him. I would hate to find out that what I believe isn't true. And from one simple truth I realize today, I think might be wrong about him. I don't want to be wrong.

Ome
05-23-2008, 07:59 PM
From RG.com:

Mathieu takes on « Guga »

Eighteenth seed Paul-Henri Mathieu confronts the former king of the French Open in the first round. It is here at Roland Garros that Gustavo Kuerten’s farewell tour, begun in February in Brazil, draws to a close. The only previous meeting between the two players took place in 2002 in the final at Lyon with the Frenchman emerging the victor. Six years later, the French number three will play his first French Open with new coach, Mats Wilander. « I’ll have to try to forget the circumstances of the match which won’t be easy to do » said Mathieu. « It’s a nice match to play. I’m the big favourite to win but anything is possible and I’ll have to concentrate on my game. »

Gustavo Kuerten who will face Paul-Henri Mathieu:
“It won’t be easy facing a seed in the first round. I know Paul-Henri Mathieu well, he’s been around for some time now. He’s a quality player and he’ll be tough to play against. But you can imagine how motivated I’ll be for my last ever tournament! I don’t know how the fans will react. Paul-Henri’s well known here, and it’ll be a miracle if I can get the fans on my side.”

Ome
05-23-2008, 08:03 PM
I have a feeling that;
1) Paulo will be overwhelmed by the occasion.
2) The crowds will be on Guga's side.

Win or lose, I wouldn't be surprised...

gambit84
05-23-2008, 09:23 PM
but this is a very good draw :D:D:D:D:D

very very happy

Ome
05-24-2008, 01:42 PM
Hey Sharon!

May I introduce you to Cesc, a new MTF addict! :lol: I just got him today. Got him a blue sweater! I'm thinking of buying him a Man United sweater in the near future :haha:

http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/4966/24052008481wk1.jpg

I almost named him Paulo. But somehow it didn't feel right :tape:

Ome
05-24-2008, 01:44 PM
but this is a very good draw :D:D:D:D:D

very very happy

First, I hope he can equal his last year's results :angel:

Pretty sure his match against Guga will be on TV tomorrow :D I'm looking forward to it!

Invisible
05-24-2008, 01:52 PM
First, I hope he can equal his last year's results :angel:

Pretty sure his match against Guga will be on TV tomorrow :D I'm looking forward to it!

Nice for you :( ...I hate not having the damn tennis channel. It's stupid that not all cable companies offer it, but I don't know who to bitch to, the cable company or TTC :confused: Without it I may not be a tennis fan for much longer :tears:

Ome
05-24-2008, 01:53 PM
:eek: What happened backstage between these two?? :speakles: :haha:

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/2167/81221554ez8.jpg

Invisible
05-24-2008, 01:55 PM

It looks like they exchanged shorts....Paulo is up to no good again :o

Ome
05-24-2008, 01:56 PM
Nice for you :( ...I hate not having the damn tennis channel. It's stupid that not all cable companies offer it, but I don't know who to bitch to, the cable company or TTC :confused: Without it I may not be a tennis fan for much longer :tears:

I'm lucky enough to get all 4 GS...a lthough it will be different next year :tape:

Eurosport France is available online (no need for registration ;)) It's another option if you want to see the match :)

Ome
05-24-2008, 01:57 PM
It looks like they exchanged shorts....Paulo is up to no good again :o

I think this one is Marat's fault :p He is always up to no good :haha:

Red shorts :o I hope he doesn't stick with this outfit tomorrow :spit:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm lucky enough to get all 4 GS...a lthough it will be different next year :tape:

Eurosport France is available online (no need for registration ;)) It's another option if you want to see the match :)

I'll have to see if I can get anything to work tomorrow, and if they don't have too much of a delay. I'm still pissed...I don't even get excited about tennis anymore :sobbing:

Ome
05-24-2008, 02:01 PM
I'll have to see if I can get anything to work tomorrow, and if they don't have too much of a delay. I'm still pissed...I don't even get excited about tennis anymore :sobbing:

Yeah, even though I have the coverage... I don't get excited about it either :lol:

This is pretty awesome: http://www.tvchannelsfree.com/watch/4289/Eurosport-France.html

Invisible
05-24-2008, 02:02 PM
I think this one is Marat's fault :p He is always up to no good :haha:

Red shorts :o I hope he doesn't stick with this outfit tomorrow :spit:

Everybody would be laughing at him :haha: And he will look horrible in all of the pictures :spit:

Ome
05-24-2008, 02:06 PM
Everybody would be laughing at him :haha: And he will look horrible in all of the pictures :spit:

Maybe Guga will be distracted by the red shorts! :lol:

I'm convinced that it's Marat's idea! Look at the larger version of the picture on getty... Poor Paulo was a victim of Marat :rolls:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 02:14 PM
Maybe Guga will be distracted by the red shorts! :lol:

I'm convinced that it's Marat's idea! Look at the larger version of the picture on getty... Poor Paulo was a victim of Marat :rolls:

Paulo seems to be happy with the way he looks....nice smile anyway :D

Invisible
05-24-2008, 02:17 PM
Maybe the huge shirts Paulo has been wearing actually belong to Marat :haha:

Ome
05-24-2008, 02:22 PM
:spit: That's what I was thinking! :lol: But looking at the picture on getty, they seem about the same size :lol:

I don't like the one that Marcos wore :tape:

Ome
05-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Oh, they were doing the fashion show in the Adidas Store at Champs Elysees :tape:

Bad memories. I got lost in there and almost maxed out my credit card on a pair of shoes :o :rolls:

gambit84
05-24-2008, 02:25 PM
Jai next year I'll go to spain to study and finish my uni :)

Ome
05-24-2008, 02:26 PM
Jai next year I'll go to spain to study and finish my uni :)

:D Sounds like a fun!!! :dance:
Do you have to take a Spanish course?

I'm studying Epidemiology and Biostatistic right now. I don't like math! :o

gambit84
05-24-2008, 02:31 PM
:D Sounds like a fun!!! :dance:
Do you have to take a Spanish course?

I'm studying Epidemiology and Biostatistic right now. I don't like math! :o

I sutyed it two years ago, not a good exam :p

I won a schoolarship :o

Ome
05-24-2008, 02:34 PM

A scholarship! Congratulation!!!! :aparty: :p

gambit84
05-24-2008, 02:43 PM
A scholarship! Congratulation!!!! :aparty: :p

it's the occasion for your trip in Spain :angel:

Ome
05-24-2008, 03:41 PM
It's interesting to read that Paulo is "tired" :scratch: Not a good sign really. And the hip, hmmmmm... I don't like this at all.

Invisible
05-24-2008, 03:45 PM
It's interesting to read that Paulo is "tired" :scratch: Not a good sign really. And the hip, hmmmmm... I don't like this at all.

Yeah!! Good job Mats, you tired him out and the tournament hasn't even started yet :rolleyes:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 04:00 PM
Hey Sharon!

May I introduce you to Cesc, a new MTF addict! :lol: I just got him today. Got him a blue sweater! I'm thinking of buying him a Man United sweater in the near future :haha:

I almost named him Paulo. But somehow it didn't feel right :tape:

You can't buy Cesc a ManU sweater! :haha: It must be Arsenal! :p Cute bear BTW :awww:

I don't think the red shorts are too bad, but then again, I LOVE the color red :rolls: It's probably just me :o ... He should wear those shorts with a different shirt :p

:aparty: Congrats Raffaele!

gambit84
05-24-2008, 04:03 PM
thanks Sharon :hug:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Where in Spain do you get to go? I want to go to Spain one day :dance:

Ome
05-24-2008, 04:05 PM
Yeah!! Good job Mats, you tired him out and the tournament hasn't even started yet :rolleyes:

At least Paulo seems to enjoy working with Mats...

Hope it turns out well!

Ome
05-24-2008, 04:07 PM
You can't buy Cesc a ManU sweater! :haha: It must be Arsenal! :p Cute bear BTW :awww:

Cesc needs a ManU sweater!!! And he'll look good in RED :D :lol:

I don't think the red shorts are too bad, but then again, I LOVE the color red :rolls: It's probably just me :o ... He should wear those shorts with a different shirt :p

I don't mind the color red! (ManU = Red devil = Cesc) But those shorts were mismatched :lol:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 04:12 PM
Cesc needs Arsenal red, not ManU :ras: :haha: (Arsenal = gunners = Cesc) :p

Horribly mismatched. By the looks on their face, Marat and Paulo did something :rolls: I just looked up that picture on getty

Ome
05-24-2008, 04:15 PM
Cesc needs Arsenal red, not ManU :ras: :haha: (Arsenal = gunners = Cesc) :p

Horribly mismatched. By the looks on their face, Marat and Paulo did something :rolls: I just looked up that picture on getty

I'll let Cesc decides later :p

Do you think they'll get some words from Adidas?!!! It was supposed to be a "fashion" show after all, not a lack of one :rolls:
I'm surprisingly happy seeing Paulo and Marat together! :lol:

I just couldn't find a bigger version of that pic without watermark :smash:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 04:22 PM
I love both Paulo and Marat :hearts: Where can you find bigger pics of gettys without watermark usually?? I want to save that one :lol:

Adidas were probably like :eek: ... :scratch: ... :haha: when they saw that combination :p

Ome
05-24-2008, 04:25 PM
Pictures from Getty are usually available on Yahoo sports :scratch:

I was NOT impressed with the design to begin with! :lol:

Ome
05-24-2008, 05:23 PM
A random question: Do you guys happen to know "New Kids On The Block"? :lol:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 05:49 PM
A random question: Do you guys happen to know "New Kids On The Block"? :lol:

Ha Ha, of course!!! My first favorite boy band. I remember making up a dance in our front yard to the song "Tonight" :haha:

Ome
05-24-2008, 05:53 PM
:lol: They were so cute! Joey still is!!!! :hearts:

Anyway, have you heard their new single, "Summertime"? I thought it was really fun! Set it as my ringtone as we speak :bounce:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 05:57 PM
:lol: They were so cute! Joey still is!!!! :hearts:

Anyway, have you heard their new single, "Summertime"? I thought it was really fun! Set it as my ringtone as we speak :bounce:

I haven't heard any of their new stuff yet. It's so funny how none of them have really changed a bit.

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:05 PM
I haven't heard any of their new stuff yet. It's so funny how none of them have really changed a bit.

Sample of the song on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Summertime/dp/B0019GQCFG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1211648590&sr=8-2
Full song: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1251496981b13be9/

Jordan and Joey look exactly the same :lol: There was this one song from Joey's solo album, "Stay The Same"... I really like it :yeah:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 06:11 PM
Sample of the song on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/Summertime/dp/B0019GQCFG/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=dmusic&qid=1211648590&sr=8-2
Full song: http://www.zshare.net/audio/1251496981b13be9/

Jordan and Joey look exactly the same :lol: There was this one song from Joey's solo album, "Stay The Same"... I really like it :yeah:

I'll admit, I have Joey's solo album and Jordan's too. Jordan's pretty much sucked except for one song :o

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:13 PM
"I Could Never Take A Place Of Your Man"? :lol:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 06:13 PM
I only listened to the sample for right now, but it reminds me of LFO's "Summer Girls" ;)

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:15 PM
I only listened to the sample for right now, but it reminds me of LFO's "Summer Girls" ;)

Indeed :lol: Can't wait to hear the whole album!

Awwwww, I miss LFO! :dance:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 06:17 PM
"I Could Never Take A Place Of Your Man"? :lol:

No actually I think it was "Give It To You"...I think that was the first single and the reason I bought the CD.

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:19 PM
No actually I think it was "Give It To You"...I think that was the first single and the reason I bought the CD.

:o I had a thing for "I Could Never Take A Place Of Your Man" :lol:

He actually released another album in 2006. Lots of nice ballads!

Invisible
05-24-2008, 06:19 PM
Indeed :lol: Can't wait to hear the whole album!

Awwwww, I miss LFO! :dance:

Yeah, I loved listening to LFO. For me those really were the good ol days :sad:

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:23 PM
Yeah, I loved listening to LFO. For me those really were the good ol days :sad:

I was in high school, playing tennis, enjoying life unlike now! :awww:

I wonder where my LFO CDs are right now :scratch:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 06:39 PM
I was in high school, playing tennis, enjoying life unlike now! :awww:

I wonder where my LFO CDs are right now :scratch:

When their first single/CD came out it was the summer before/my first year of college. Other than the stress of college, a few disagreements with my roommate and some guys that turned out to be jerks, I was having a great time :) At least I had some guys in my life then...actually at least I just plain had a life :o

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:44 PM
There are a few more pics of Paulo on Getty... He looks "happy"! Must have something to do with Kirilenko :p :p

Ome
05-24-2008, 06:47 PM
When their first single/CD came out it was the summer before/my first year of college. Other than the stress of college, a few disagreements with my roommate and some guys that turned out to be jerks, I was having a great time :) At least I had some guys in my life then...actually at least I just plain had a life :o

I remember Athan and his stupid friends singing and playing "I Don't Wanna Kiss You Goodnight" in a math class :o :rolls:

Invisible
05-24-2008, 06:47 PM
There are a few more pics of Paulo on Getty... He looks "happy"! Must have something to do with Kirilenko :p :p

I will have to check them out :cool:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 07:29 PM
I loved LFO also :rolls:

Joey of New kids on the block does look the same still :hearts:

Ome
05-24-2008, 07:35 PM
Hmmm... LFO, where are they now??!! :lol:

I just went to New Kids On The Block's website :lol: Joey!! :hearts:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 07:37 PM
I saw the pics on getty and... I saw that Paulo changed shorts :p and Marat changed to the same shirt as Paulo's :lol:

LFO... Didn't they break up?

Ome
05-24-2008, 07:41 PM
Paulo and Marat :devil: These two have something going on! :rolls:

I have no idea! :lol: But their 2nd album :tape:

Ome
05-24-2008, 07:46 PM
Talking about boy band... I actually like 98 degrees a lot! :lol:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 07:52 PM
Paulo and Marat :aplot: :hearts: :haha:

I like "the hardest thing" by 98 degrees alot :lol: Their first real hit.

I have LFO's first album only :p

Jonas bro's performed on American Idol finale and now I have a thing for the second one, Joe :hearts: :haha:

Ome
05-24-2008, 08:01 PM
I saw 98 degrees' live performance when they were in London. "Still" was the song I saw and just fell in love with it right away! :hearts:

Good for you! :lol: Every Other Time was the only song I listened to from their second album!

They are cute! :D They covered "Year 3000" of an English band called Busted :lol: I have to say that Busted were much better :tape:

Sharon
05-24-2008, 08:08 PM
Every other time is good :yeah:

I only like one song from Jonas brothers. "When you look me in the eye" :lol: The little one (Nick) is cute, but I dont think the oldest one is :p Joe is the best :yeah:

Ome
05-24-2008, 08:14 PM
Like Paulo isn't nervous enough... They just have to make a BIG deal out of it! :lol:

First page of RG.com:

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/931/phmgugalb9.th.jpg (http://img232.imageshack.us/my.php?image=phmgugalb9.jpg)

Ome
05-24-2008, 08:20 PM
Tomorrow looks promising! ;)

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/1567/forecasthk2.jpg

Sharon
05-24-2008, 08:23 PM
And to make things worse, the picture they use for the website is of the chubby bearded Paulo :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 06:09 AM
Two pictures from Adidas event posted on the Picture Thread :lol:

Those super high resolution are worth the wait! :rolls: Marat was more professional :spit: Smiling Paulo :D

littlepaulette
05-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Yes, the weather is great today! :D

Again, I can't see the match... I will be at work :sad:

Ome
05-25-2008, 08:17 AM
:awww: Marie :hug:

How have you been? I've missed you!!! :kiss:

littlepaulette
05-25-2008, 08:42 AM
:wavey: Sorry, I should post more often :hug:

I've been great, but I have my Baccalauréat in a few weeks :eek: (on June the 16th) I should be working, and I haven't done anything yet :o
And RG won't make things better! :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 08:47 AM
Yes, you should have! :p :lol:

So it's like you're going to finish high school in a few weeks, right? :D French educational system always finds a way to confuse me :lol:

littlepaulette
05-25-2008, 08:55 AM
Yes, that's right! And next, prépa! :eek: (for maths)

It's the Fête des mère today, I'm going to join mine in Paris! :wavey: Ciao!

Ome
05-25-2008, 08:59 AM
Maths :bolt: GOOD LUCK, MARIE!!! :rocker2: Vamos!! ;)

Today is a French Mother's Day? :D Paulo should do something (WIN A MATCH!) for his mom :p

:kiss: :wavey:

Ome
05-25-2008, 09:03 AM
A coverage in my country starts off with a pre-show hosted by Paradorn Srichaphan :rolls:

Ome
05-25-2008, 09:11 AM
Srichaphan said RG is weird since they call points in French. And he never seems to understand any of them!! :haha:

Ome
05-25-2008, 02:37 PM
Guga :rocker2:

Paulo... BE NICE! :lol:
This might be the first time that I won't be THAT sad about the loss if it's going Guga's way :tape:

Ome
05-25-2008, 02:47 PM
:awww: Guga!

It looks like he's going to cry!!! :hug: Nice touch! It's a privilege for Paulo to play here :worship:

Puschkin
05-25-2008, 02:54 PM
:wavey:

gambit84
05-25-2008, 02:57 PM
:awww: Guga!

It looks like he's going to cry!!! :hug: Nice touch! It's a privilege for Paulo to play here :worship:

how can I watch the match? here eurosport is showing the "giro d'italia"

:sad:

Ome
05-25-2008, 02:59 PM

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:00 PM
how can I watch the match? here eurosport is showing the "giro d'italia"

:sad:

I'm watching it on TV...

I have no idea if it's available online or not :awww:

gambit84
05-25-2008, 03:01 PM
I'm watching it on TV...

I have no idea if it's available online or not :awww:

what channel? :sad:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:01 PM
It's obvious that Paulo is trying to go behind Guga on any given point...
Man, that drop shot was mean, PHM!

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:03 PM
what channel? :sad:

It's a Thai channel, get a signal from Australia again.

You should try GM. Maybe someone posted the link there :)

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:05 PM
Guga held his serve. The BH is still there :hatoff:

I remember how mad I was at Guga when he took the year-end number one spot from Marat way back in 2000 :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:06 PM
:eek: I have Richard's coach as a commentator!!!????!!! :eek:

Puschkin
05-25-2008, 03:16 PM
:eek: I have Richard's coach as a commentator!!!????!!! :eek:
Eric? :eek:

Ginevra83
05-25-2008, 03:17 PM
:wavey: everyone!!!
allez Paulo!!

gambit84
05-25-2008, 03:19 PM
It's a Thai channel, get a signal from Australia again.

You should try GM. Maybe someone posted the link there :)

now I'm watching on Justine TV :lol:

but I'm going out for a meeting :sad:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:19 PM
Eric? :eek:

Guillaume! :worship: VERY insightful!

Ginevra83
05-25-2008, 03:20 PM
Ehy Raffaele, we have to wait for the end of the tappa!!!UFFFFF!!!
I wanna see Guga & Paulo...and Mats!!:devil:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:21 PM

Oh hun... you have a thing for Mats, don't you?! :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:23 PM
Paulo is playing a solid match so far. I like what I'm seeing. He looks nervous, but under the circumstance... it's understandable.

Puschkin
05-25-2008, 03:25 PM
Paulo is playing a solid match so far. I like what I'm seeing. He looks nervous, but under the circumstance... it's understandable.

I hope you forgive me, but I am watching Eysseric/Murray. :D

Ginevra83
05-25-2008, 03:27 PM
Oh hun... you have a thing for Mats, don't you?! :lol:

yeah darlin':hearts: I adore him!! his eye, the fact he is Swedish, i'm in love with Stockolm!! Can you image my happyness when he bacame Paulo's coach...

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:27 PM
I hope you forgive me, but I am watching Eysseric/Murray. :D

I wanted to watch Eysseric! But I don't have the coverage. I'm stuck with Paulo :rolleyes: :lol:

I really like Guillaume... Richard is in good hands! :D
I was wondering why my commentator had such heavy French accent :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:29 PM
yeah darlin':hearts: I adore him!! his eye, the fact he is Swedish, i'm in love with Stockolm!! Can you image my happyness when he bacame Paulo's coach...

I see :lol:

They show him a few times today... Very nice ;)

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:30 PM
BTW, how is Eysseric playing??? :D

Puschkin
05-25-2008, 03:30 PM
I wanted to watch Eysseric! But I don't have the coverage.

Poor serving and far too many errors from Jonathan, but he's gutsy. :D

Ginevra83
05-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Any news or comments about Richie from Guillaume?? I really hope he is a good coach..

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:32 PM
Poor serving and far too many errors from Jonathan, but he's gutsy. :D

:D

The other commentator just asked Guillaume how to pronounce "Eysseric" :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:34 PM
Any news or comments about Richie from Guillaume?? I really hope he is a good coach..

He was talking about French tennis in general. Nothing specific about Richard. I guess he didn't want to give much away world-wide :lol:

Ginevra83
05-25-2008, 03:39 PM
He was talking about French tennis in general. Nothing specific about Richard. I guess he didn't want to give much away world-wide :lol:

good choise!!

gambit84
05-25-2008, 03:43 PM

:wavey: Ginevra

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:46 PM
Paulo's dad is sitting court-side with Patrice today. :yeah:

Great touch from Guga :worship:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:52 PM
It's getting louder by minute... :lol:

Bad timing drop shot, Paulo :o <--- Said Guillaume :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:55 PM
It'll be kind of special for Paulo... The last player to beat Pete Sampras and possibly Guga (he'll retire here, right?) :eek: Two of the legends! :worship:

I still think Paulo is spending too much energy more than necessary :tape:

Ome
05-25-2008, 03:59 PM
A break for Guga as well as a trainer according to Guillaume...

Paulo :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:01 PM
Business, Paulo!!! :armed:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:06 PM
A trainer is in for Guga's hip right now :awww: and we're back on!

Get it over with, Paulo!

littlepaulette
05-25-2008, 04:09 PM
It's really frustrating... There's the match on TV, but I don't have any TV set at work, and I can't find any livestream :crying2: :tape: :banghead:
At least, I have the scoreboard :crying2:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:17 PM
:awww: :hug:
The crowds are great for this match :yeah:

Eysseric!! :eek:

littlepaulette
05-25-2008, 04:23 PM
Maybe Eysseric is the RG Tsonga :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Wouldn't that be nice? :devil:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:28 PM
Paulo is playing with a little bit too much respect :p

Words from the wise man... "Mathieu is a little bit slow." :spit:

Puschkin
05-25-2008, 04:29 PM
Maybe Eysseric is the RG Tsonga :lol:
That would imply beating Nadal in the QF. :p

:topic: But after an error-striken first set, I like what I see. Great transition game, no panic to move forward and the classic French variety, :worship: looking good so far. Murray is passive, though.

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:30 PM
That would imply beating Nadal in the QF. :p

What happened in the second set? :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:40 PM
:awww: :awww: Guga!! :lol:

He's trying kill Paulo with his racquet during the change over :rolls:
That's going to make a great avatar! :lol:

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:44 PM
:hug: Guga :hug:

:bigcry:

It really is a privilege for Paulo :awww: One more memorable match :)

Ome
05-25-2008, 04:51 PM
:worship:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/b3/fullj.40e4c4a80d231d8a40306545a34170da/40e4c4a80d231d8a40306545a34170da-getty-tennis-fra-open-roland-garros.jpg

Ome
05-25-2008, 05:00 PM
Guillaume says that Richard is more talented than Nadal, probably Djokovic as well. But he needs to maximize his potential and work on his mental side.

Ome
05-25-2008, 05:11 PM
This win kinda sucks :sad: I still have a huge poster of Guga and his RG trophy on the wall!

Paulo looks so guilty in the end :awww: Why did he have to be the one? :bigcry:

Ome
05-25-2008, 05:46 PM
Guga :rolls:

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/sp/getty/e0/fullj.010cf0c0c732fe70777f2290bdf83722/010cf0c0c732fe70777f2290bdf83722-getty-tennis-fra-open-roland-garros.jpg

Sharon
05-25-2008, 07:47 PM
Guga :awww: :lol:

Paulo was very professional :) I think I saw some tears in his eyes when he hugged Guga right before he left when Guga was crying :awww:

Ome
05-26-2008, 04:29 AM
You could tell how difficult it was for Paulo from looking at the interview. He was :speakles: :awww:

I thought having 2 days off would be good for Paulo... but it's interesting when he said it might not do him any good :scratch:

Sharon
05-26-2008, 06:08 AM
Federer said the same thing last year about the 2 day break. I think most players (probably Paulo included) prefer to have a set schedule of playing every other day for routines :scratch:

The interview was sweet. I love how he said he would've been cheering for Guga too if he was in the crowd :lol:

Ome
05-26-2008, 06:16 AM
Well, I would have agreed if Paulo didn't carry this hip injury around :tape: Mats should keep him busy for the next 2 days :devil:

I love that part too :lol: I would have cheered for Guga as well :awww:

Sharon
05-26-2008, 06:26 AM
I would've cheered Guga also :lol: I teared up when the crowd gave him an ovation before the last game started and then again at the end of the match :awww:

Ome
05-26-2008, 06:35 AM
The crowds were amazing :worship: Wish I was in the stadium!

Now that Moya is out... Paulo needs to AT LEAST get himself in the position to play Djokovic!!!!!!