Hi, Im new [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Hi, Im new

Clarice
08-18-2002, 09:28 PM
:wavey:

My name is Tallulah :D

My first rule of thumb, I don't say where I'm going or where I'm coming from. I try to leave a little reputation behind me, So if you really want to you'll know how to find me ;)

By the way, im here because i love mens tennis, my favorite players are hewitt and roddick :bounce:

Layla
08-18-2002, 09:43 PM
Hi Tallulah! :wavey:

Welcome. That's a beautiful name. :)

Do leave a trail of breadcrumbs behind so we don't lose you in the middle of a debate or something. ;)

Have fun at the ATPworld, that's what it's there for! :D

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-19-2002, 02:35 AM
Welcome. I love the name Tallulah too. It's classic. You will have to tell us more about yourself though. I'm Nwando and I love Guga, Kim and Roger--footie, classic movies, blah blah...

Berlin_Calling
08-19-2002, 03:36 AM
Hey Tallulah. Im Chris :wavey: Have fun..:)

evaspeedy
08-19-2002, 07:47 AM
from a newbie to newbie...

hi! :wavey:

King Aaron
08-19-2002, 09:32 AM
hey :wavey:

Chloe le Bopper
08-19-2002, 09:40 AM
Welcome Tallulah to our humble home on the net ;)

MATTHIAS
08-19-2002, 10:30 AM
welcome :wavey:

Dissident
08-19-2002, 03:16 PM
Hi and welcome. :wavey:

Your talk was impressive ;) EXCEPT for your fave players. :o

Joking ;)

Leo7
08-19-2002, 04:25 PM
:wavey: Tallulah !

Key-sha
08-19-2002, 06:32 PM
:bounce: :bounce:

I'm Keesh!

welcome, hope you enjoy the board:) :)

Clarice
08-19-2002, 06:48 PM
Wow, you're all so sweet :) thanks for making me feel welcome :kiss:

Nwando, how can you think my name is classic when yours is so amazing, where does it originate from??

And you want to know more about me too, well i also like movies, but doesnt everyone? My real passion though is mens tennis and not just for the game either ;) I cannot believe you think my favourite players are bad hitman, i mean Lleyton has it all including Kim, shes pretty dont you think? :)

I dont know how much i'll be able to post here, i follow this site mostly at work but posting is not favoured there :sad: so i only get chance when im home, but i share the computer with others so time is tight! Oh to have a place and a computer with access of my own :D

I have probably bored you all to tears now :o so in true Tallulah style,

My name is Tallulah and soon I'll be gone, an open invitation is the road I'll travel on. I never say goodbye because the words upset me, you may forgive my going, but you won't forget me (or at least i hope you wont :) )

Oh Layla, i shall definitely leave a trail of breadcrumbs so i find my way back here :D

Marri
08-19-2002, 07:30 PM
:wavey: HEYYY!! wow, your name is so cool! :D

enjoy your stay!!! :bounce:

Gonzo Hates Me!
08-19-2002, 07:38 PM
Hi again Tallulah.

The reason I said your name was classic was because there are a few classic stars that have that name. I didn't say I liked movies, I like classic movies--classics!!! I've seen 100 total. I keep track. I watch silents and everything.

Anyway, yeah, my name is weird. I am happy it doesn't end with an "a." I'm Nigerian-American

if you like Lleyton, go to the Luscious Lleyton Lounge... !!! I am not there often, but all those Lleykies are cool