~!!Guille in Hamburg!!~ [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

~!!Guille in Hamburg!!~

Guille's Girl
05-06-2004, 02:10 PM
Yep! That's where he is!!!!!!!!!! He left Buenos Aires yesterday :D He said he's "dying to play" cuz he's been watching Master Series Rome on tv LMAO!!!! torturing himself!! Here's what he said on his website :D.

"Hello every one, how are you doing? I hope you are all doing
well..."

"Going over the e-mails and the message boards I have read a lot of
messages of you asking how I was... Well, this is the answer: I am
writing to you just before stepping in the airplane to go to Germany
to play the Master Series in Hamburg!"

"The injury has not bothered me at all in the past days, I fell
perfectly well and If everything keeps going this well, I will be
defending my title in Hamburg since next Monday…"

"For some of you, I will be on my way to Germany when you read this
e-mail, but for others, I will be already there. I promise to write
again as soon as I have something to tell you. I am really anxious
of playing in a country that I have won two tournaments and where
the fans make me fell like at home.."

"I also want to thank you all for your congratulations on me
reaching the 3rd position in the Entry System. And I want to share a
confession with you all: I have been watching the Master Series of
Rome and… ¡I am dying to play! It is difficult for me to watch the
matches and not think I could be there fighting for the number 1…".

"And believe me: I am ready to play. I don't think it will take me
too much time to regain my rhythm of play this time. I need to
practice more, that is a fact, but I will try to do it with another
tennis player this days… I will let you know later on!".

"The only good thing about this obligatory time off the courts is
that I was able to go to the movies with Carla, to visit my friends
in Venado and Rosario, and to spend time with my family. I also
watched River Plate winning in Mexico for the round of 16 of the
Libertadores Cup! I know the Boca Juniors fans will not get mad with
me about this since they also won a very complicated match in Peru".

"Well, there is not much more to say at this moment… I just wanted
to confirm to all of you that I am fine and ready to defend my title
in Hamburg. Once again, thanks for all your congratulations on my
ranking".

"Oh, one more thing! Soon, you will be able to see a photo gallery
of my shirts collection!".

"Love you all!"

Guille
--------------------
DUDE!!!! We're gonna get to see his SHIRT COLLECTION!!!!!!!!! I can't frickin wait!!! I wonder how many he has?!! Ok, well, hope this brightens y'alls day!! VAMOS MAGO!!!!

star
05-06-2004, 02:13 PM
That is very :cool:

I love his shirt collection. :)

loly
05-10-2004, 06:25 PM
Guille win VS Nicolas Almagro 3-6, 6-4, 7-5
The beginning of the match was really difficult but guille is the besttttttt and a warriors lol

Fostin
05-10-2004, 07:40 PM
OMG I cant believe he won! He was different... He started bad, but he finally won!! :D:D:D:D:D:D

LubiG
05-10-2004, 08:23 PM
Yes he did win!!! :D
But... i think he was sick! He was sneezing....

Guille's Girl
05-10-2004, 08:54 PM
Man I was so pissed off....through the whole match. And a few hours after. But I'm over and I hope he is too. Damn that was awful! But he seemed to have a bit of magic today cuz Almagro aimed to kick his ass! Flat out! Ok I'mma give him a break. VAMOS MAGO!! Brush your shoulders off and prepare for Horna. :sad: Clement.

Carito_90
05-10-2004, 09:07 PM
I know the Boca Juniors fans will not get mad with
me about this since they also won a very complicated match in Peru".

Hell yah! :banana: lol

OMG thank god he won! I thought he wouldn't make it after loosing the first set... thankfully he did. Still, I dont think playing Hamburg was the best desition. This kid's very anxious. When he's injured, he doesn't care if it hurts or not, he goes back to the courts. I really admire his attitude and his passion for the game but I think he should think a bit more about his health before going and play a tournament. I thought the same that happened to him in the Aussie Open was goin to happen this time. And it almost does. I hope it was only the fact that he hasn't been training very much and not that his injury's gettin worst. But on the other hand, he does need some training (competitive matches) before RG. So i guess his desition was okay in some way. Anyway, i guess we'll have to wait to know what he says about the injury in the press conference.

I'm watching the match now (repetition, of course).. the second set's just started.
That's all i wanted to say :)

Guille's Girl
05-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Yeah I kinda didn't want him to play Hamburg either but like you said, he doesn't care if he's hurting or not, he just wants to play and win. I thought he'd have it easy after the first set cuz he's stronger mentally than he was last year. But he still pulled through it. Here's the press conference:

Hamburg, 10 May 2004

Press Conference with GUILLERMO CORIA

Coria – Almagro 3:6, 6:4, 7:5

Q: You didn’t know him. So, what did you think of his game today?

CORIA: The truth is, I didn’t know him. I faced a very tough opponent. I was at the same time slightly hesitant and slightly scared due to my previous injuries. He had nothing to lose, so he was hitting the ball very loosely. It’s difficult to play a player, who has nothing to lose.

Q: Is your injury totally healed?

CORIA: Yes, perfect.

Q: What do you feel you have to improve?

CORIA: I finished playing the match on a very high level. On the fitness aspect, I am very happy. I have a lot of guts and a lot of work to do to repeat what I did last year. So, my level of motivation is very high. But it does take a lot of time. I am looking forward to the next match.
----------------------------------------
"Scared"? Thanks for the honesty. Well!!! He sounds optimistic!!! Guess I have to be too...

Tricky_Forehand
05-10-2004, 09:53 PM
This match was just too close but the Master prevailed :D

Go Guille!! :bounce:

Ma. Estefania
05-10-2004, 10:41 PM
OMG....I didn't watch it live, but still....when I was watching the replay of it, and I didn't know yet the result, I was so scared, I couldn't believe that my Guille was getting defeated....uff *sighs* but what a relief after that final break at the 3rd set.

I loved his celebration.... :clap2: He put his hand near his ear (like if he wanted to know what does everyone think now) and then made the #1 with his finger :clap2:

Bravo Guille :kiss:

Guille's Girl
05-10-2004, 10:50 PM
LMAO cool!! Athletes do that all that time here in America LMAO. hahahaha wish I could've seen that!!!

iloveguille
05-11-2004, 12:38 AM
Nearly had a heart attack! So relieved Guille won. I normally feel okay about his opponents but this one I really dislike! (very close to ' hate') I don't know what it was...think it was the attitude or something in this spanish guy.

LubiG
05-11-2004, 12:50 AM
OMG....I didn't watch it live, but still....when I was watching the replay of it, and I didn't know yet the result, I was so scared, I couldn't believe that my Guille was getting defeated....uff *sighs* but what a relief after that final break at the 3rd set.

I loved his celebration.... :clap2: He put his hand near his ear (like if he wanted to know what does everyone think now) and then made the #1 with his finger :clap2:

Bravo Guille :kiss:

He was making fun of the audience. Since he was having a bad day he was protesting a lot so he put the audience against him, and they boo-ed him and stuff. So when he won he put his hand on his ear and pointed at everyone like saying 'HAHA! boo me now, you loosers!!'
lol

Guille's Girl
05-11-2004, 02:19 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bad Guille! Making the crowd look like idiots!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Guillermo!!

Carito_90
05-11-2004, 02:26 AM
Q: Is your injury totally healed?

CORIA: Yes, perfect.

Oh thank god! :worship:

and they boo-ed him and stuff.

I know! everytime the other guy hitted a winner they started shouting and cheering for the guy! I was like "wtf?!" lol

So when he won he put his hand on his ear and pointed at everyone like saying 'HAHA! boo me now, you loosers!!'

:haha: Yah i saw it! It was awesome!

Actually while he was pointing at the crowd he said "Para todos!" which means "for everybody" :lol:
So yeah he meant what u said LubiG lol

Tinus
05-11-2004, 08:17 PM
Guille will be playing tomorrow against Luis Horna, not so easy...

Come on Guillote!! ;)

Carito_90
05-11-2004, 08:36 PM
Come on Guillote!!

:haha:

Yah, C'MON GUILLE!! :banana:

Guille's Girl
05-11-2004, 09:31 PM
Guille is 4-0 against him. Beat him 3 times on clay, once on hard. All straights setters. Vamos Mago!!

Ma. Estefania
05-11-2004, 11:05 PM
He was making fun of the audience. Since he was having a bad day he was protesting a lot so he put the audience against him, and they boo-ed him and stuff. So when he won he put his hand on his ear and pointed at everyone like saying 'HAHA! boo me now, you loosers!!'
lol

Yes, I know he was making fun of them. ;) That's why I loved when he did that, as someone said here before, yes, the crowd was almost totally with the damn Spanish problematic guy :rolleyes: .......

I adore those attitudes that Guille has at tough moments :devil: I know it just makes his haters even much angrier, but still....we his fans love him! ;) :p

Tricky_Forehand
05-12-2004, 01:50 AM
Go Guille!! :bounce:

I don't see tomorrow being a problem ;)

alita
05-12-2004, 03:21 AM
:wavey:

GO LUCK TO
Guille!!
:yeah: you can defeat everyone on the clay~~;)
I'm also can not see this match on Tv. but I'll see the live scores on the internet. :P

Guille's Girl
05-12-2004, 11:34 AM
Well he finally won. Crap, he only had 16 unforrced errors though.

tegan
05-12-2004, 11:49 AM
yeah - he finally won! but, i missed the last 8 games of the match on TV...
(had to leave for school! :rolleyes: )

so- was there a fight at the net?! :lol:

those 2 were really yelling at each other during the second set! and at one point, when Guille headed to the net (still talking!), i thought - oh god - there's going to be a fight on center court... :lol:

can't wait to get home this PM so i can watch the rest of the 3rd set! ;)

star
05-12-2004, 11:52 AM
:lol:

I guess that makes it even more sporting that Guille gave Horna a point. :)

But on clay, the mark rules. If Horna had asked the umpire to check the mark, he would have gotten it anyway.

tennyfan
05-12-2004, 11:55 AM
I'm also curious about the dispute at the net during the Horna match. Coria seems a bit cranky these last 2 matches in Hamburg. I hope the pressure of keeping the clay winning streak alive isn't taking it's toll on him. If he wins in Hamburg, he will have even more pressure in Paris.

tegan
05-12-2004, 12:07 PM
I'm also curious about the dispute at the net during the Horna match. Coria seems a bit cranky these last 2 matches in Hamburg. I hope the pressure of keeping the clay winning streak alive isn't taking it's toll on him. If he wins in Hamburg, he will have even more pressure in Paris.

yeah - i think he seems more bitchy than usual too. :lol:

but, he is just recovered from an injury, he's had 2 tough matches and he's sick...so - i imagine i would be a little irritable also. :p

star
05-12-2004, 02:07 PM
Why were Horna and Coria mad at each other?

Ma. Estefania
05-12-2004, 11:34 PM
I want to know the same! Please....can someone explain it?

I couldn't watch the complete match, ESPN Latin America showed it taped and didn't show it all.....

Guille's Girl
05-13-2004, 12:13 AM
Guille gave Luis a point? Hmm, I didn't hear about that! Typical that we'd hear about all the bad stuff with no good stuff.

Yeah he's been quite bitchy but hell, I'd be too I swear if I had a damn cold and coming off an injury with no rhythm and oh crap. LMAO poor guy. But i was really happy when he shut the hell up in the third. I think he knew he was gonna lose the 2nd.

tennyfan
05-13-2004, 12:48 AM
From Guille's official site:

"Oh, I know some of you might wonder what happened with Horna during the second set, when we said a few things to each other. He moved a couple of times right before my serve like if he wanted me to stop the movement, and that was distracting. But that was it".

More at www.gcoria.com

LubiG
05-13-2004, 01:35 AM
Yeap, Horna moved a little before Guille's service, so he got distracted and missed, so he asked him not to do that, and Horna didn't like his tone, so he was like 'hey don't talk to me like that...!' And they started to argue.... When Guille started walking to the net i said... uh oh!! No Guille nooo! What if he hit Horna got suspended or something? But he didn't :) He's nice after all. He even wanted to talk to Horna in the time out, but Horna refused.

Tricky_Forehand
05-13-2004, 03:16 AM
So much for the match being easy.

I'm reading that Guille also has a cold. And I know that the weather is freezing there. Can anymore things make this defense of his title even more difficult???

Guille's Girl
05-13-2004, 12:47 PM
Well he said the cold (as in being sick) was making it hard for him to brethe right :sad: poor kid. NOTE: I'm gonna be nice to Guille today :yeah: Ok, so he's kinda having a hard time breathing but he said he's doing better (yeah right). Um, I didn't know it was cold there! That could make it though for him to warm up.

Yeap, Horna moved a little before Guille's service, so he got distracted and missed, so he asked him not to do that, and Horna didn't like his tone, so he was like 'hey don't talk to me like that...!' And they started to argue.... When Guille started walking to the net i said... uh oh!! No Guille nooo! What if he hit Horna got suspended or something? But he didn't :) He's nice after all. He even wanted to talk to Horna in the time out, but Horna refused.

LMAO!! Do ya really think Midget would try to fight Luis? Bwahahaha. Dude, it's TENNIS, not basketball LMAO. But I don't think he would. Aww he wanted to talk to Luis during the time out??? Then Luis got all Mississippi Ghetto: "I ain't be havin' nuthin' to be say'in' tuh you..." LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Uhm, tell me more about that LubiG :)

star
05-13-2004, 01:04 PM
However, the favourite for the French must be the Argentinian Guillermo Coria. He has gone 28 matches unbeaten on clay after beating Luis Horna 6-2, 3-6, 6-2 in a tough and briefly contentious struggle.

The players suddenly began arguing halfway through the second set, the Peruvian yelling down the court and wagging his finger and Coria advancing to assert himself.

"I just told him not to move too much before I served," said Coria. "But we have a good relationship."

Horna said: "I'm not going to talk about it. It's my decision and I think it's a good one."

When Coria became involved in an argument in Hamburg last year Gaston Gaudio complained about alleged remarks during a change-over and there were reports of a punch thrown in the locker room.

philben
05-13-2004, 01:23 PM
The thing is Guille enjoys the confrontation imho he uses it to raise his game, people like Horna and Gaudio would have more chance to beat him if they didnt argue,just my thought.

Guille is not a good enemy to have on the court at the best of times but make him :mad: and we all see the result but this is why we love him right.

Guille's Girl
05-13-2004, 02:22 PM
I thought the next match was tomorrow y'all. I don't feel too good. Ouch, shock. Damn. VAMOS MAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

undomiele
05-13-2004, 08:02 PM
Congrats Guille for beating Robredo!!!! itwas erratic but you pulled through and thats what really counts!!
:D :D :D

Safin_Henman
05-13-2004, 08:03 PM
yay!!! Coria beat Robrendo :-)

mordicus18
05-13-2004, 08:08 PM
he's the best ! hope he will win this year again !

but WITHOUT any fight guille, please ! you've got a beautiful face, so be careful with tennismen who argue you !

:devil: mordicus :devil:

Tinus
05-13-2004, 09:50 PM
Well donde Guille!:worship:
Tomorrow he 'll play against David Ferrer
Good luck Guillermin :) :lol:

Guille's Girl
05-13-2004, 10:09 PM
"Guillermin"? LMAO! What's that? I call him the Raccoon. Raccoons fight very hard...and they have sharp claws. OK!! What a hella disturbing match!!! But he's bad!!!! HOLLA!!!!! Fighter dude. So proud of you Guillermo. Now lets get to the simis!!! VAMOS MAGO!!!!

Carito_90
05-13-2004, 10:26 PM
Good luck Guillermin

You just can't avoid inventing new nicknames for the poor guy, right? :lol:

Well he said the cold (as in being sick) was making it hard for him to brethe right

Oh I wouldn't mind givin him some mouth-to-mouth breath lol

No seriously, what she said's true. You can see that when the cameraman makes a close up to his face... he's certanly havin a hard time breathing while playing a match. Especially when it comes to long points... i kinda freaked out the first time i saw him like that, i though he was gonna pass out! lol

Anyway... good luck tomorrow Guille! :)

Carito_90
05-13-2004, 10:28 PM
I call him the Raccoon.

:haha:

fco253
05-13-2004, 11:22 PM
I dont' know if this is true or not, but during today's transmission Szafran (ESPN Latin America guy) said that Horna at one moment told Guille: "I'm not Gaudio, if you keep talking, i will punch you"

Funny one if true...

Ma. Estefania
05-13-2004, 11:31 PM
I dont' know if this is true or not, but during today's transmission Szafran (ESPN Latin America guy) said that Horna at one moment told Guille: "I'm not Gaudio, if you keep talking, i will punch you"

OMG....are you serious? :eek:

WTF does Horna think he is? :rolleyes: I know he has always been quite a "hot head" guy....you know, he freaks out for simple things, etc....I've seen this by myself at some Challenger tournaments here in Ecuador; but come on.....did he really say so? :(

What's even more surprising for me is that Javier Frana (one of ESPN Latin America commentators) could have repeated that, ja ja :lol: he's such a peaceful and quiet guy that I'm surprised he could have repeated that....he always wants peace and calm on court :o

Safin_Henman
05-14-2004, 12:43 AM

ew! who does he think he is?!?!
i bet Guillermo would have kicked his ass anyway.... ;)

LubiG
05-14-2004, 01:08 AM
ew! who does he think he is?!?!
i bet Guillermo would have kicked his ass anyway.... ;)

of course!! He's a strong boy ;)

You just can't avoid inventing new nicknames for the poor guy, right? :lol:

Aaah but then it wouldn't be so much fun!! ;)

Oh that stupid Horna... I'll add him to my hate list :mad:

Carito_90
05-14-2004, 01:45 AM

Really? I didn't head that...

What's even more surprising for me is that Javier Frana (one of ESPN Latin America commentators) could have repeated that, ja ja he's such a peaceful and quiet guy that I'm surprised he could have repeated that....he always wants peace and calm on court

lol! That's true... man i love that guy! he's such a great commentator!

Carito_90
05-14-2004, 01:48 AM
Aaah but then it wouldn't be so much fun!!

I know! that kid has soo many nicknames... it's just unavoidable lol
But i mean, i cant take "Coris" even "Guillote" but "Guillermin"?? COME ON! :lol: It's funny tho ;)

argiesf
05-14-2004, 03:08 AM
The thing is Guille enjoys the confrontation imho he uses it to raise his game, people like Horna and Gaudio would have more chance to beat him if they didnt argue,just my thought.

Guille is not a good enemy to have on the court at the best of times but make him :mad: and we all see the result but this is why we love him right.

I totally agree with you Phil. I think he uses the confrontation like McEnroe used to do it. He used to drive everybody mad but at the same time that would get him more ENGAGED in the match. I think Guille does the same. I like his focus. I am looking forward to see him play against Federer or Moya at this time. I think due to experience Federer 'might' be more settled on his game but Guille is getting there. And the passion/spirit he brings into the match could balance that. Cheers!

http://sports.groups.yahoo.com/group/guillermo_coria/

Guille's Girl
05-14-2004, 03:31 AM
Uh Horna....I don't think you want to fight Guillermo. Have you seen his hands?? Knuckles. Straight up. If he hit yo' ass, you out like a busted light bulb. And it doesn't help that he can "float like a butterfly and sting like a bee" ya Know? Short folks have advantages too. So it's best you watch what you say cuz GC will knock yo ass the f*ck out. Trick ass mutha-.... Lalala :)
----------------------------------
Now that THAT'S over, my list of Nicknames for Guille!!!
The most common one me and my bro use on a daily basis is Givemo' (that's Give more for the clinically un-hip :p). it's much easier than saying GUILLERMO plus ya still got the I, E and MO :p It's getting so we hardly know how to say Guillermo LMAO.
What else....Raccoon is the newest one cuz Raccoons are good fighters, Keet, short for Parakeet cuz they're good at hiding injuries and stuff like that, Lee (as in Bruce Lee), Frodo, Midget, Hobbit, Rubberband Man, Scrappy...I think that's it...and Guille of course. We come up with more everyday.

Fostin
05-14-2004, 02:02 PM
Really? I didn't head that...

lol! That's true... man i love that guy! he's such a great commentator!

Yes I havent heard that either.... btw Frana always knows everything... pay attention LOL :D

undomiele
05-14-2004, 02:54 PM
Coria is kicking ass against Ferrer!!! ;) He's shown some brilliance it seems. I hoep this means he's back in his old form.... :D

undomiele
05-14-2004, 03:26 PM
Coria won. :D :D
He'll definitely be in the final.

Guille's Girl
05-14-2004, 03:28 PM
Yeah his first thrashing of the week!!! :D The match from yesterday gave him alot of confidence, then he's got this thrashing to give him more :D VAMOS MAGO!!!

Carito_90
05-14-2004, 03:36 PM
btw Frana always knows everything... pay attention LOL

LOL definetely!

Btw, the match was A KICK ON THE ASS for Ferrer :)

alita
05-14-2004, 03:49 PM
:wavey: hi! U guys!
Btw, the match was A KICK ON THE ASS for Ferrer
Good words!:yeah: Carito!

alita
05-14-2004, 04:26 PM
some pics of the match

Carito_90
05-14-2004, 04:32 PM
Good words! Carito!

Just saying the truth ;)

OMG the second and third pic :haha: :haha:
I dunno why's he lettin his hair grow back... looks like a mullet :lol: I like it short!

alita
05-14-2004, 04:44 PM
MORE PICS

alita
05-14-2004, 04:50 PM
I dunno why's he lettin his hair grow back... looks like a mullet I like it short!

You said mullet? :haha: :haha:
Maybe. Actually I like that hair,maybe longer is perfect.;) :)

Fostin
05-14-2004, 05:10 PM
WOOOOOOHOOOO! GUILLE WON! CONGRATZ!! :)

Tricky_Forehand
05-14-2004, 06:22 PM
Guille!!!! :woohoo: :bounce:

I think it was a good thing that he finally had a fairly easy match today. Tomorrow will probably be tough no matter who he plays. Unless they wear each other out :devil: :lol:

Fostin
05-14-2004, 07:25 PM
I`ve been watching Lubijic vs Youzhni and They are quite good players...

mordicus18
05-14-2004, 08:50 PM
I loooove so much guille's pics ! he's s gorgeous !! (but he has got strange face sometimes on fotos :lol: )

*I have found an "guille addict" in my school. today we were with other friends and we saw some of guille's pics on my copybook. she and me were :hearts:, instead of the other friends who said mago wasn't beautiful :crying2: bad girls...*

Ma. Estefania
05-14-2004, 10:14 PM
I'm so happy with Guille's easy win.....but what makes me happier is that although his rough start, he's finally getting to his level, he really needs it if he wants to reach the final and face either Roger or Hewitt....though Ljubicic won't be easy either....

VAMOS Guille! :bounce:

Carito_90
05-14-2004, 10:35 PM
Well yah alita... it kinda looks like a mullet :lol:

Oh and, i'm sure Guille'll win tomorrow.. and so will federer so it'll most likely be a Federer-Coria final. It'll be nice to watch :)

star
05-14-2004, 11:43 PM
A Coria - Hewitt final would be fine with me! :)

But let's not jinx Guille. He has another match to go before the final.

I was so nervous about this match. I was glad to get home and finally see that he won. :)

LubiG
05-14-2004, 11:48 PM
Ohhh CONGRATS GUILLEEEE!!! :D

I'm happy he's letting his hair grow. I love long hair!! :inlove:

star
05-15-2004, 12:05 AM
nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo

Short hair!! Short hair!! Short hair!!!

:rolls:

LubiG
05-15-2004, 12:16 AM
Nooo! LONG!! :)

Star, I think we already had this disscussion....several times... :lol:

star
05-15-2004, 12:47 AM
I guess as long as Guille goes so long between haircuts, we will just keep having it. ;)

Carito_90
05-15-2004, 01:42 AM
nnnnnnnnnooooooooooooooooooo

Short hair!! Short hair!! Short hair!!!

:lol: that's my girl! lol

Short hair! Short Hair! Short hair!!! :woohoo:

Tricky_Forehand
05-15-2004, 02:02 AM
:wavey: I say that he looks better with the longer hair :D

alita
05-15-2004, 04:34 AM
Lubig! I absolutly agree with you, I like LONG HAIR better!

A Coria - Hewitt final would be fine with me!
I also want Hewitt can win Federer, coZ Hewitt need some confidence before RG.
Hewitt haven't won a big tournament for a long time^^" :(
But if the Coria-Hewitt is on there, NO DOUBT Coria will win! Defend your CHAMPION! CORIA!

Guille's Girl
05-15-2004, 05:03 AM
SHORT HAIR!!! SHORT HAIR!!!! Guille needs to cut his hair now!!!! Hmm, I was so disappointed to see that he had shaved today :sad: He could've given me another day with the stubble! Just gorgeous :hearts: Oh well, he needs to get a haircut
http://republika.pl/coria1/poza_16.jpg :devil: hehehehe GET A HAIRCUT GUILLE!!!! And kick ass tomorrow!!!

loly
05-15-2004, 10:33 AM
LONG HAIR LONG HAIR LONG HAIR LONG HAIR LONG HAIR
He s soooooooooooooooooooooo sexyyyyyyyyyyyy with long hairrrrrrrrrrrr

VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSS EL MAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
GOOD LUCK FOR TODAY BABYYYYYYYYYYY

alita
05-15-2004, 10:59 AM
OK! Let's fight here! ;) "Long Hair" VS "Short Hair" :devil: :devil: :lol:

Anyway, long hair or shor hair, we still love him!;):drool: :kiss:
CORIA VS LJUBICIC, the real fight will start soon!

alita
05-15-2004, 11:09 AM
Coria in these pics, the hair some are short, some are long, which one do you prefer?

I like the second pic which I found on the past office website.;) the most sexy one! nice…………:hearts:

Guille's Girl
05-15-2004, 11:44 AM
I like the way it was in Miami. He should get it cut like that :D SHORT HAIR!!!!! :devil:
LMAO nice avatar Alita :p

alita
05-15-2004, 11:58 AM
:devil: :devil:
tennis ball is tasty……yummy~~:|o|:

Dirk
05-15-2004, 01:15 PM
Coria do your part today. :bounce: You're the ultimate test for Roger's patience and I'm very curious to see how he does. Should be a fun match. I still can't believe this final will be the first time they meet. :eek:

alita
05-15-2004, 01:46 PM
coria lost first set 3-6 :tears:
now the second set. l see live scores on the internet:( C'mon Coria! You can do it!

alita
05-15-2004, 01:57 PM
3-6,2-0
:yeah: :yeah: He broke Ljubicic's serve

undomiele
05-15-2004, 02:07 PM
5-0 in the second set. Guille woke up!

alita
05-15-2004, 02:09 PM
3-6,4-0
My baby! you are the best:yeah:
But I'm eager to know how can Coria do these! Can everyone see the match say some details?

the match is continueing……

undomiele
05-15-2004, 02:10 PM
go to http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/V3/L0/S57/E6180/live_Lng0_Spo57_Evt6180.shtml

alita
05-15-2004, 02:11 PM
yeah!! undomiele? I'm little bit lag..:|0|:

undomiele
05-15-2004, 02:12 PM
Guys!!! Please head over to the Hamburg Tournament forum here in Mentennisforums and support the Go Guille thread! It makes me nervous to see the Federer fans clogging up their Go Federer thread. We need balance here! ;)

undomiele
05-15-2004, 02:13 PM
Im not watching the match cos Im in another country :sad: but its good to have someone here at least hehe

undomiele
05-15-2004, 02:13 PM
oh go to lanacion.com.ar and click on the scoreboard for a better live board alita

alita
05-15-2004, 02:14 PM
go to http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages...7_Evt6180.shtml

hehehe,actually, I'm on the net now! Anyway, thx!

alita
05-15-2004, 02:19 PM
oh go to lanacion.com.ar and click on the scoreboard for a better live board alita

spanish? I can't understand, but I'm watching the scores board now. THX, you are nice;)
And, coria win the second set! keep going! :yeah:

undomiele
05-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Come on Coria win the 3rd set!

Ma. Estefania
05-15-2004, 02:46 PM
Vamos Guille.....focus and win the set!

alita
05-15-2004, 02:47 PM
3rd set: 2-3,(40-40),
Ljubicic is really a tough opponent!

alita
05-15-2004, 02:48 PM
Ok, coria save his serve

alita
05-15-2004, 03:09 PM
:yeah: CORIA WIN finally! GOOD JOB! 3-6,6-1,6-4
To meet Federer in the final is a tough match, but YOU ARE THE KING OF CLAY!

philben
05-15-2004, 03:19 PM
argiesf we think alike about guille :worship: on the court his attitude and what motivates him.

well to the final and federer, im not sure what anyone else thinks but i find him a bit arrogant, he has being saying in his interviews he can beat anyone or any surface. all i know is our guille will make him fight all the way thats for sure :) .

lets all send positive energies to hamburg for sunday.

undomiele
05-15-2004, 03:23 PM
Yeah federer is getting arrogant. Guille will knock him down to size!!! Go Guille tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dirk
05-15-2004, 03:27 PM
Why is Roger getting arrogant? Because he believes in himself??? If Coria made the same claim on hardcourts would you call it arrogance??? Coria is the fave for sure and one way or another it will be a great learning experience for Roger. Coria will test his patience like nobody else here on the clay.

tennyfan
05-15-2004, 03:31 PM
Guille v. Roger! What a mouth watering final this is! Have these 2 played each other before ... maybe as juniors? If so, what were the results?

It's too bad they are not showing this match in the US. If someone is willing to send me a video copy of the match, please private message me. My VCR will play PAL or NTSC tapes and I would be happy to reimburse you for postage and cost of tape or trade for something from the US. Thanks in advance!

philben
05-15-2004, 03:33 PM
well im slightly biased towards coria whatever but federer said this before the moya game i find it disrepectful, can think it but not say it imho:

"I'm good enough to beat all these people. I know that. I showed that to myself after the last two matches. Therefore I'm looking forward to every match. It doesn't matter whom I will play on clay. As long as my level is alright. I consider myself to be a clay court specialist as well, otherwise I wouldn't have won tournaments like Munich and Hamburg and the finals in Rome and the Davis Cup matches. I know how good I am."

the sportsbooks here make federer the favourite, i make it 50/50, may the best man win.(and we all hope guille..... he...he.........)

coria would never make that claim publicly about hard or clay imo, thats just him, he believes it for clay but from his heart and in the future maybe hard.

federer leads the h2h from orange bowl 18s in miami hard 7-5 6-3.

alita
05-15-2004, 03:37 PM
I don't think Roger is arrogant. I think Federer is a nice guy. He is also a great player, he is very calm on the court, and very concenstrate to the match. He really a tough opponent to play to.
Guille will on form tomorrow, very tough match! Hope he will win, because he is my fave not Rogi(but Rogi is a nice guy;))

Dirk
05-15-2004, 03:37 PM
If he did on hard I wouldn't call him arrogant. If Coria plays his best stuff he can beat anyone. I can see why some might call if arrogant but Roger has the titles to back his claim and his clay DC results. We all know Roger can master this surface, so why gripe over this.

philben
05-15-2004, 03:42 PM
like i said im biased somewhat, all i know is i hope its a good game and guilles wins it.

it will be interesting as federer still has no official coach???perhaps he feels he is to good to have one.

Dirk
05-15-2004, 03:47 PM
Rogi is still looking. He will get one by the end of this year I'm sure.

alita
05-15-2004, 04:14 PM
Ok, some pics from the match~(Ljubicic vs coria)

star
05-15-2004, 04:28 PM
:rolleyes:

There's no end to this crap.

Anyway, moving along. Federer is definitely the favorite. He's the number one in the world and Coria will have to work very hard to defeat him. Also, it doesn't help that Guille isn't in top form right now. :(

star
05-15-2004, 04:30 PM
Coria in these pics, the hair some are short, some are long, which one do you prefer?

I like the second pic which I found on the past office website.;) the most sexy one! nice…………:hearts:

I like it best when Coria has short hair and plays without a cap. He looks darling that way. :)

Guille's Girl
05-15-2004, 04:34 PM
Yeah Roger sounded like a complete arrogant bastard in that interview. Don't deny it Dirk. He SOUNDED like one. Doesn't mean he IS an arrogant bastard. Luckily for me, (or unfortunately) I can see both side. Roger is still a cool guy y'all.

Damn what a match. I cried after this match. I was so damn happy. OMG just incredible. Fighter G. He might lose to Roger but it doesn't seem to matter to me. He's given his all this week. Kid had some tough matches, a cold, coming off an injury, no rhythm, terrible serve. He just gave every damn thing he had and I'm so proud of him. There's no adjective on earth to describe it.

Dirk
05-15-2004, 05:00 PM
Yeah one could say he sounded arrogant. Of course Coria calling himself the favorite tomorrow could sound arrogant. I think both statements are credible. Tomorrow there will be a great champion, just a question of which one will it be.

Tricky_Forehand
05-15-2004, 05:00 PM
I've been reading that Guille seemed to be pretty tired out there. It doesn't surprise me with what he's been through this week but I think that he can rest up tonight and be ready to give Roger fits tomorrow and hold the winner's trophy again :D :D

Go Guille!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

undomiele
05-15-2004, 05:37 PM
If he did on hard I wouldn't call him arrogant. If Coria plays his best stuff he can beat anyone. I can see why some might call if arrogant but Roger has the titles to back his claim and his clay DC results. We all know Roger can master this surface, so why gripe over this.

Dude, if you are going to harp on Roger's achievements so much then this isn't the thread to do it. Especially now. We're trying to build fan thunder for Coria tomorrow and you're messing up the program. ;)

undomiele
05-15-2004, 05:48 PM
That said, GO CORIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :crazy: :banana:

:D :D :D :D :D :worship: :worship: :worship:

If you want to be the best honey, you've got to beat the best, so go beat Roger!!!!
hehe ;)

If not, winning Roland Garros would be a nice consolation. :devil: :worship:

alita
05-15-2004, 06:01 PM
C'mon guys! !
The atmosphere is very strange. :(
Come together and Cheer up! Just for our Coria!
Tomorrow is his final match!~

argiesf
05-15-2004, 07:52 PM
Lets brush off the negative comments...lets focus on the POSITIVE and CHEER FOR GUILLE! :worship: VAMOS MAGOOO!!!!!! :banana:
VAMOS MAGOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:

YUUUUHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!! MAKE HIM BITE THE DIRT MAGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :banana: :banana:

argiesf
05-15-2004, 07:57 PM
VAMOS MAGO!!!!!!!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship: :bounce: :yeah: :woohoo: :yippee:
CLAYDANCE MAGO!! :worship: :banana: :banana: :banana:

argiesf
05-15-2004, 08:05 PM
[SIZE=3]:woohoo: TOMORROW IS NOT THE LAST MATCH....IT WILL BE THE BEGINING OF ....

THE MAGIC CENTURY!!! :banana:

WUUUUUUUUUHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! GO GO GO MAGO GO!!!

SEND POSITIVE VIBES TO MAGO....!!!!

VAMOS MAGOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :banana:

:banana: CLAYDANCING MAGO!!!!TEACH HIM HOW TO CLAYDANCE!!!DROPSHOTS...DROPSHOTS...DROPSHOTS...DR OPSHOTS!!!!!!!!!! :banana::woohoo:

....it is the BEGINING no matter what!!

Carito_90
05-15-2004, 08:20 PM
"In this tournament (hamburg) the players speak spanish, but i don't. I think I play very well and i can beat any Argentinean or Spanish player (in hamburg)." - Roger Federer

Believe me, i like Roger, he's a great guy but he's becoming a bit arrogant. In my life i would have imagined he'd say that while he was playing, for example, the TMC. He was very humble then. He's changed a lot since he became the #1 in the world.

Anyway, i'm really glad guille won!! I think i was even more nervous while watching the match than himself! It was an awesome match.
Tomorrow's match's gonne be really really tough. Especially because they've never played each other. it's kinda unpredictable. I hope he'll be 100% and play his best tennis! GO GUILLE GO!!

Carito_90
05-15-2004, 08:26 PM

I like the second pic which I found on the past office website. the most sexy one! nice…………

OMFG that second one :haha: :haha: sorry it's just too funny :haha:

umm i think *someone*'s a bit overexcited *cough* argiesf *cough* :) LOL

star
05-15-2004, 08:33 PM
"In this tournament (hamburg) the players speak spanish, but i don't. I think I play very well and i can beat any Argentinean or Spanish player (in hamburg)." - Roger Federer

Believe me, i like Roger, he's a great guy but he's becoming a bit arrogant. In my life i would have imagined he'd say that while he was playing, for example, the TMC. He was very humble then. He's changed a lot since he became the #1 in the world.

Anyway, i'm really glad guille won!! I think i was even more nervous while watching the match than himself! It was an awesome match.
Tomorrow's match's gonne be really really tough. Especially because they've never played each other. it's kinda unpredictable. I hope he'll be 100% and play his best tennis! GO GUILLE GO!!

:hug: I was only watching the scoreboard. I couldn't even go to the scores thread I was so nervous.

Yeah, I hope Guille is 100%.

Is it too difficult a concept to understand that this is an area for cheering for Guille to do well, and not for Federer? I understand when posters have two favorites who are meeting. That happened to me when Coria and Andy played in Miami, but I kept my cheering for Guille out of Andy's thread.

argiesf
05-15-2004, 08:56 PM
umm i think *someone*'s a bit overexcited *cough* argiesf *cough* :) LOL

Yeah...passion and excitement are GRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAT!!

GRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAT!!

VAMOS MAGO!!!

undomiele
05-15-2004, 09:08 PM
Youre right Argiesf!!!!!!!! You sooo rock@!

Its all about sending Guille GOOD VIBRATIONS!!!!

GO GUILLE GO!!!!! YOU'RE THE BEST!!! :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :yeah: :yeah:
:worship: :worship: :bowdown: :bowdown: Come on HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!! DO THE MAGIC!!! DO THE MAGIC!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :crazy: :banana: :banana:

Make Roger :explode: :explode: :explode: !!!!!!!!!!!!

:nerner: Roger fans!

Guille's Girl
05-15-2004, 09:33 PM
aww Argie you're a sweetie! *big hug*

Shy
05-16-2004, 12:04 AM
Rogi on Coria
FEDERER: As I’ve never played him before I have to have a few more thoughts about it than against other opponents. I’ve practiced with him a few times. He is strong on both sides, and he moves very well with his height on court, he slides cleverly. He plays very well. Therefore it will be a difficult match. Plus he probably has the biggest confidence on earth on clay. So I have to play well if it’s against him.

Fostin
05-16-2004, 12:11 AM
Yes, I thought I was the only one noticing that... I mean, He has changed A LOT since the old days... I have seen some matches before he won wimbledon, and he seemed humble and He was one of my faves... but I have seen some of his latest matches... and there`s something in his attitude... I dont know! the way he walks... I dont like that at all... I think I am a little bit crazY lol but I always watch those little details, I`m a freak :)
CARITO! I totally agree with you...

star
05-16-2004, 12:46 AM
Darling avatar. :)

I watched him all through IW and he barely complained about any calls. Also in the final in Miami... No complaining.

I didn't see Monte Carlo, but here in Hamburg Guille has been sick and I know I am cranky when I am sick.

I know that Guille is a little attention hound. He loves to be a star and have his picture taken and he is extremely ambitious etc., but I'm not looking for someone to model my life after or to worship. I like him as a tennis player. :)

undomiele
05-16-2004, 01:03 AM
Yes, I thought I was the only one noticing that... I mean, He has changed A LOT since the old days... I have seen some matches before he won wimbledon, and he seemed humble and He was one of my faves... but I have seen some of his latest matches... and there`s something in his attitude... I dont know! the way he walks... I dont like that at all... I think I am a little bit crazY lol but I always watch those little details, I`m a freak :)

Yeah I agree. Im sure its the effect of people kissing his ass all the time. :rolleyes: Have you read some of the questions the media ask?!?!?!?! Ridiculous. Just yesterday, I read a question along the lines of "So the only guy who could beat you, Feds, is a guy who plays exactly like you right?" Morons.

Some of his fans are getting a little bit too arrogant too but oh well, such is life. I don't know how anyone would want to have one person dominate tennis anyway... Sampras did that and it was boring as hell. And God knows the last thing we need is another Sampras. If Coria ever managed to dominate as much as Feds is now, Id be hungry for some real competition -- *thats* what keeps things interesting!!!! Balance in tennis is so important!
I just want Coria (and others like Nalbandian) to break out now so we can have some more balance.

Federer had better enjoy this while he can, he could very well dominate like Sampras for a long time but he could also end up like Guga, Hingis or Rios... players who saw the top of the world but only, alas, for a couple of years.
Tennis needs him undoubtedly, but I hope he keeps his increasingly velvety ego in check. ;) After all, if Guga could manage it, so could he.

undomiele
05-16-2004, 01:51 AM
You should start a thread with that question sweetie!! :kiss:

Shy
05-16-2004, 03:19 AM
[QUOTE=undomiele]Yeah I agree. Im sure its the effect of people kissing his ass all the time. :rolleyes: Have you read some of the questions the media ask?!?!?!?! Ridiculous. Just yesterday, I read a question along the lines of "So the only guy who could beat you, Feds, is a guy who plays exactly like you right?" Morons.

[QUOTE]
When they ask him question along those line, I never hear him say yes. He always gave credits to the opponent even when the journalist didn't.When they ask him if he consider himself a favorite for RG, he even jokes around that he must past the first round first.So, I don't think he is arrogant. Well, he might be a little though overconfidence sometimes.Who wouldn't when you keep winning and people complementing you?

Shy
05-16-2004, 03:22 AM
Darling avatar. :)

I.

I know that Guille is a little attention hound. He loves to be a star and have his picture taken and he is extremely ambitious etc., but I'm not looking for someone to model my life after or to worship. I like him as a tennis player. :)
He whines a lots , but he is nice though.Still, disappointed that I dindn't get to see him in Montreal.

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 04:08 AM
Yes, I thought I was the only one noticing that... I mean, He has changed A LOT since the old days... I have seen some matches before he won wimbledon, and he seemed humble and He was one of my faves... but I have seen some of his latest matches... and there`s something in his attitude... I dont know! the way he walks... I dont like that at all... I think I am a little bit crazY lol but I always watch those little details, I`m a freak

I also agree with you. I also feel there's something in his attitude that makes him look kinda arrogant... i dunno if arrogant is the exact word that describes the attitude, but something like that.

Yeah I agree. Im sure its the effect of people kissing his ass all the time. Have you read some of the questions the media ask?!?!?!?! Ridiculous. Just yesterday, I read a question along the lines of "So the only guy who could beat you, Feds, is a guy who plays exactly like you right?" Morons.

Some of his fans are getting a little bit too arrogant too but oh well, such is life. I don't know how anyone would want to have one person dominate tennis anyway... Sampras did that and it was boring as hell. And God knows the last thing we need is another Sampras. If Coria ever managed to dominate as much as Feds is now, Id be hungry for some real competition -- *thats* what keeps things interesting!!!! Balance in tennis is so important!
I just want Coria (and others like Nalbandian) to break out now so we can have some more balance.

Federer had better enjoy this while he can, he could very well dominate like Sampras for a long time but he could also end up like Guga, Hingis or Rios... players who saw the top of the world but only, alas, for a couple of years.
Tennis needs him undoubtedly, but I hope he keeps his increasingly velvety ego in check. After all, if Guga could manage it, so could he.

OMG I soo agree with that! I couldn't have said it better.

undomiele
05-16-2004, 04:21 AM
When they ask him question along those line, I never hear him say yes. He always gave credits to the opponent even when the journalist didn't.When they ask him if he consider himself a favorite for RG, he even jokes around that he must past the first round first.So, I don't think he is arrogant. Well, he might be a little though overconfidence sometimes.Who wouldn't when you keep winning and people complementing you?

His comments on being able to handle all the spanish players on clay didnt strike me as particularly humble,. Dude its just as guilles girl said, he may not be an arrogant guy, but he certainly definitely SOUNDS arrogant sometimes. We're just remarking how he *didnt* SOUND arrogant at all some time ago and now he does. There has been a change. We're commenting on that. Im willing to give him the benefit of the doubt otherwise.
His demeanor is also different, just a little cocky, I dunno. Theres definitely a change and I don't know if its very good...

Besides, you're clearly a Roger fan. If you want to discuss and argue something about Roger then take it someplace else --this just isn't the place for it. Start a thread on GM or something. This forum is for Guille "EL Mago" Coria --one of the awesomest players around. ;) :D If youre going to talk about something, please talk about Guille... :hearts: I talk about Roger way too much as it is in GM.

Respect the forum please. Thank you.

undomiele
05-16-2004, 05:04 AM
The superclassic River vs Boca is tomorrow! Itll be a thriller. Im sure Guille will care about it and be attentive to that --he's such a die-hard River fan.

star
05-16-2004, 05:20 AM
I was just gonna say that my eyeballs were starting to go round and round from reading about Roger in Coria's comfy place.

:)

iloveguille
05-16-2004, 09:45 AM
Good Luck, my dearest Guille...Hope you win today. I love you with all my heart and soul!

loly
05-16-2004, 10:57 AM
VAMOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EL MAGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

DON T FORGET YOU ARE THE KING OF CLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

OLE OLE OLE OLE GUILLE GUILLE

GOOD LUCK BABYYYYYYYYYYY

undomiele
05-16-2004, 11:13 AM
Best of luck Guille!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We all love you no matter what.

:kiss:

iloveguille
05-16-2004, 11:48 AM
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! Guille got the first set!!!

alita
05-16-2004, 12:04 PM
6-4,2-1
yep! he won the 1st set,now is guille's serve

alita
05-16-2004, 12:28 PM
OMFG that second one :haha: :haha: sorry it's just too funny :haha:

Ok! Carito~you make me sad~:sad: :tear:
:o :o But I don't care guys ;) ;) I like that special look~ :)

I'm watching the scores,very nervous!! C'mon GUille! Show your magic tactics to Roger!

alita
05-16-2004, 12:42 PM
NOOOOOOO!! GOD DAMN IT!!!!
0-3 in 3rd set!!

Coria! YOU can turn it around!!

alita
05-16-2004, 01:21 PM
:tears: :tears:

6-4,4-6,2-6,1-4

the scores make me worry! But GUILLE I actually remember you once said that if the macth is still continueing, you will not give it up~~
GOOO! Coria, and take it easy, you can turn around~~ Just the beginning babe!!

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Ok! Carito~you make me sad~ :tear:

i'm sorry, it's just that it's sooo funny :haha:

The superclassic River vs Boca is tomorrow! Itll be a thriller. Im sure Guille will care about it and be attentive to that --he's such a die-hard River fan.

He shouldn't even watch it... he doesn't wanna watch how river looses and boca wins :banana: lol

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 01:22 PM
okay guille, time for your comeback! c'mon!!!

alita
05-16-2004, 01:24 PM
Carito, u know~~I'm so worried about the match~~Do you watch the match now? Dose coria lose his concentrations? I just watch the scores on the net~

worrying……

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 01:28 PM
yeah i'm watching it...
i dunno if he's lost his consentration, but he's definetely not playing his best. Federer is...

5-3, federer serving for game, set, match and campionship...

alita
05-16-2004, 01:30 PM
:tears:

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 01:33 PM
It's over... he lost.. :sad:

Aleksa's Laydee
05-16-2004, 01:35 PM
federer beat coria 4-6 6-4 6-2 6-3
good match tho!!!

alita
05-16-2004, 01:38 PM
6-4,4-6,2-6,3-6
Coria lost. :sad: :tears: :sad:

but anyway, I know you do your best! You are doing great this week! We are so pround of you!!

Forget the Humburg!! YOU are still a king of clay!

iloveguille
05-16-2004, 01:41 PM
Guille...have a good rest and we'll see you in RG ! Love you no matter what!

star
05-16-2004, 01:42 PM
:hug: Coria fans :hug:

I know this must be a bitter defeat for Guille. I hope it gives him determination to go into the French Open with renewed determnation. I think that everyone will say now that Federer is the favorite to win the Roland Garros, and I'm just as happy for that. Guille doesn't need the added pressure. :)

alita
05-16-2004, 01:46 PM
It's over... he lost.. :sad:

:hysteric: :hysteric: Carito, guille must looked sad when federer won the last point.. DO you see that on TV? very sad guille?

I hope he get well soon, forget the Humburg(but learn sth from it), RG is waiting for you~

alita
05-16-2004, 01:47 PM
Guille doesn't need the added pressure.

maybe you are right,star~

Guille's Girl
05-16-2004, 01:48 PM
Well, Guille was stellar all week. All those tough matches took a toll obviously. Then the blisters. But he'll take no excuses. He's gotta be quite disappointed but it'll only make him more determined at RG. Now he should get some rest. The cold he had hasn't totally gone yet so some rest would be great. Ya gotta be happy with his performance today though. He's the only other guy to take a set from Feds (besides Gaudio). Hewtitt nor Moya could do that. So yeah, great job Guillermo. On to RG...and get a hair cut!!

Heron
05-16-2004, 01:51 PM
only number 1 could beat Guille, that's important.
Take RG GUIILE!

Guille's Girl
05-16-2004, 01:56 PM
Exactly Heron. You gotta be #1 if ya wanna beat Guille.

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Carito, guille must looked sad when federer won the last point.. DO you see that on TV? very sad guille?

Well they only showed Guille's face when they shaked hands... he made a forced smile.. but then they didn't show him anymore. He looked dissapointed tho.. :sad:

I know this must be a bitter defeat for Guille. I hope it gives him determination to go into the French Open with renewed determnation. I think that everyone will say now that Federer is the favorite to win the Roland Garros, and I'm just as happy for that. Guille doesn't need the added pressure.

Definetely Starysox... i totally agree :) lol

On to RG...and get a hair cut!!

:haha: YAH! Short hair short hair short hair!

mordicus18
05-16-2004, 05:07 PM
I've seen when guille lost on tv, it was television news. I've seen he had problems with his hand... I couldn't watch the match, but the journalist said it was a very great match for guille, I have seen an extract of the match, and like every times, guille played... in a funny way, he jumped everywhere, and always managed to gain the point by making capers... I hope I can see rg on tv... but I will be at school :bigcry:

undomiele
05-16-2004, 06:54 PM
I was depressed and tired about this --its so :tears:

But oh well, the only thing that matters now is that Coria get RG, he *will* beat Roger Federer at some point when he is in top top form ---we all know he can. He's got the game! We've got to look to the future! :)

I hope some of the Roger fans won't get *too* insufferable. :rolleyes: ;) And I emphasize the "some" --most of them were quite nice to the coria fans when we were following scores together. Im grateful for that.

Carito_90
05-16-2004, 07:30 PM
I hope I can see rg on tv... but I will be at school
same here... i'm not sure if I'll be able to watch the matches cuz they're in the morning here (you know, because of the almost 5 hour difference)... and i'll be at school... hopefully i'll get to watch a few matchpoints :lol:

Guille's Girl
05-16-2004, 10:56 PM
I gonna see RG!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not in school, I don't have a job and....OH SHIT!! MY GRANDMOTHER IS VISITING NEXT WEEK!!!!! NO GOD!!!!! NOT WITH MY STUPID AUNT AND COUSIN!!!!!!!!!! EVERYBODY GOT TO BE QUIET!! NO! WE AIN'T WATCHING WESTERNS! NO! WE AIN'T WATCHIN' CARTOONS!!! NO! WE AIN'T WATCHIN' THE DAMN NEWS! NO! WE AIN'T WATCHIN' WORLD LINK TV!!! NO! WE AIN'T WATCHIN' FREESPEECH TV! NO! WE AIN'T WATCHIN' BASKETBALL!!! (well we might watch basketball, depends) NO! WE AIN'T WATCHIN' THE WEATHER CHANNEL!! NO!....I think thats it!!!! :D WE CAN'T HAVE THAT!!!! I NEVER SEE TENNIS!! WE GON' WATCH THE WHOLE DAMN TOURNAMENT I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHO PLAYIN'!!! WE'RE GONNA WATCH THE WHOLE THING!!!!!! Now I gotta convince my family....

with that said: DOES ANYBODY HAVE THE INTERVIEW FROM TODAY???!!! Please post it! I must read it or I shall...be sadder than I already am.

star
05-17-2004, 12:06 AM
Here is the link to the interview. It's only on video and not in print.
http://www.root3dtb.de/live/live.htm

It's sad and sweet and very interesting too. He shows his blister. :) And for those who speak spanish it is probably even better because you don't have to rely on the interpeter.

Guille looks so cute during the whole thing. :)

Carito_90
05-17-2004, 12:11 AM
:lol: GG!

Actually i was trying to find Coria's press conference from today's match.. and i found it but for some weird reason the page doesn't work! :mad:
Hopefully they'll fix it..

LubiG
05-21-2004, 01:04 AM
Poor baby Guille :sad:
But hey, let's look at the bright side. he deserved a break, and plus he won't have all that presure during RG....

ALL THE BEST FOR YOU, MAGO!!! :)