Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western Grips. [Archive] -

Northern, Southern, Eastern, Western Grips.

06-14-2007, 07:22 PM
ok, after i was told what these grips really are, can someone please tell me the difference between all these darnt grips? an also is there a Central grip???

El Legenda
06-14-2007, 07:27 PM
hey tool, there is a General Player Talk subforum here, look down.

06-14-2007, 09:10 PM
WTF do i get there,,,
still no one expalins me the darnt difference

06-14-2007, 09:13 PM
Troll Alert!!

06-14-2007, 09:15 PM
One of the grips doesn't require a racket, but something else rather long and pointy :haha:

06-14-2007, 09:51 PM
WTF do i get there,,,
still no one expalins me the darnt difference

how idiot u must be?? in the previous thread that urself opened someone put a link to a website explaining all kind of grips,u can go there and look for the differences by urself!:wavey: :p

06-14-2007, 09:57 PM
If he was serious he would look it up on the internet. If you wanted to know what a blitz was in football, you can find out. Same with grips in tennis.

*Viva Chile*
06-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Continental Grip is the closest as you can say as a "central grip". But as the others said here in the other thread that you created before someone posted a link where you can learn much about the ways you can hold a racket to play ;)

06-15-2007, 11:48 PM
There are different technical names and common names for all the grips which could lead to confusions...
Think of it as whatever grip you have, controls the angle of the racket face...Learn how to hit with different type of grips...if you have high balls, and wants to hit with lots of top spin, close the racket face more....for low balls, open the racket face a bit...

06-16-2007, 01:34 PM
As I said before, get a grip of yourself.