Are you gay? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Are you gay?

Pages : [1] 2

Frooty_Bazooty
05-05-2004, 06:08 PM
This was a thread over on Wtaworld.com and it had interesting results so I though it would be interesting to see what the heterosexual-homosexual ratio is over here.

Tom :cool:

Gay male here :wavey: :kiss:

Neely
05-05-2004, 08:09 PM
straight!
(but I admit that I have some occasional bi thoughts as well, for example I would prefer a women to a man for a threesome ;) )

Domino
05-05-2004, 08:11 PM
Straight definitely, 143 women can account for that.

Frooty_Bazooty
05-05-2004, 08:13 PM
143 :eek: you better not tell your fiancée that :p

alfonsojose
05-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Gay male here :rocker:

143? Man, you have three front pockets. Two regular and the hide one :worship: :lol:

Domino
05-05-2004, 08:26 PM
Of course I did, the whole point of such a big committment is to be open and truthful. She was okay with it...mostly because she outdid me *hangs head in shame*.

alfonsojose
05-05-2004, 08:27 PM
:lol:

Snoopy_Girl
05-05-2004, 08:29 PM
Gay male here :rocker:

143? Man, you have three front pockets. Two regular and the hide one :worship: :lol: :lol: Alfonso you are on the roll today...

btw, straight female --> that's me ;) But with so many hay friends that I sometimes forget I am straight LOL (my best friend is gay and is always taking me with him to bars :cool: mostly because he wants my opinion on the guys he likes :rolleyes: )

mrserenawilliams
05-05-2004, 08:39 PM
GAY is the WAY!
Another gay male here! Whoop Whoop!

....oh wait Nadal's calling, gotta go back to 'bed'!

YUMMY!

Later!

Neely
05-05-2004, 08:51 PM
yes, and his finacée should better not tell him that she had about 200 men :lol: :p ;)

alfonsojose
05-05-2004, 09:03 PM
GAY is the WAY!
Another gay male here! Whoop Whoop!

....oh wait Nadal's calling, gotta go back to 'bed'!

YUMMY!

Later!

Remember the stress fracture. Don't lick his toe too hard. :tape:

mrserenawilliams
05-05-2004, 09:28 PM
Remember the stress fracture. Don't lick his toe too hard. :tape:

His toes are fine now! They're curled so I guess he's alright! Oh wait gotta go! He's insatiable these days! That's my Rafi! :kiss:

Conan the Librarian
05-05-2004, 11:16 PM
Conan is going to break Frooty_Bazooty, alfonsojose54 and mrserenawilliams' hearts but Conan is a straight male. Conan hopes you don't take the news too badly!

nikki
05-05-2004, 11:23 PM
straight female but for nights out - gay bars and pubs are the best !!!!

mrserenawilliams
05-05-2004, 11:54 PM
Come on Guys! Let's show these straighties who's boss! :)

denim
05-06-2004, 12:47 AM
well i like the diana ross song - chain reaction, does that count? lol

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 01:02 AM
Conan is going to break Frooty_Bazooty, alfonsojose54 and mrserenawilliams' hearts but Conan is a straight male. Conan hopes you don't take the news too badly!

Alfonsojose54 knew from the begining the most distinguished warrior out there feels the intense passion for members of the other sex ;) But Alfonsojose54 hopes he can give Conan a big :hug: and even a tender :smooch: 'coz he's such an strong but noble book guardian
*very big and masculine kiss*

denim
05-06-2004, 01:14 AM
I saw Conan go that way ----> you can still catch him if your quick lmao

MisterQ
05-06-2004, 02:17 AM
It's all good, folks. :banana:

MisterQ
05-06-2004, 02:18 AM

Admitting that is the first step... :lol:

denim
05-06-2004, 02:25 AM
excuse me while i go trim my moustache and change my lycra vest lmao

Smankyou
05-06-2004, 02:26 AM
Straight female. But i like star wars.. so I'm a bit of a boy.

:lol: :lol:

Neely
05-06-2004, 02:28 AM
oh no, I like Star Trek much more ;) :mad:

denim
05-06-2004, 02:32 AM
I find gay people are great to talk to about if you are having relationship probs etc as they are so neutral and unbiased. Dont know if it works vice verca, what are your views frooty and alfonso? would you talk to me if you were having man trouble?

J. Corwin
05-06-2004, 02:41 AM
swinging back and forth like a pendulum :tape:

denim
05-06-2004, 02:45 AM
well if its gonna hang out and swing you come to the right thread lmao

J. Corwin
05-06-2004, 02:50 AM
It's a free world. lol

denim
05-06-2004, 02:54 AM
said the vicar to the chorboy lmao

Frooty_Bazooty
05-06-2004, 07:49 AM
I find gay people are great to talk to about if you are having relationship probs etc as they are so neutral and unbiased. Dont know if it works vice verca, what are your views frooty and alfonso? would you talk to me if you were having man trouble?

Me :angel:? I never have man trouble :tape:

My 2 best friends are guys and i talk to the straight one all the time about gay stuff. Its great cos all of my girl friends get confused when it comes to the anatomy part but Ian never does cos he's a guy too. Im slowly trying to turn him into a bummer ;)

CooCooCachoo
05-06-2004, 08:25 AM

LOL

Well, I resemble jackson's pendulum, I'd say.

Domino
05-06-2004, 08:35 AM
although at first I was offended, I now take it as a compliment when I go to a bar and am hit on by a gay man. They usually turn out to be good friends afterwards, after they are embarassed for making an assumption. Do I look gay or something, because it happens quite often.

Smankyou
05-06-2004, 08:45 AM
I don't think you 'look' gay. You're just clean cut. But you know, gaydar is pretty spot on ;) I kid, I kid.

Domino
05-06-2004, 08:59 AM
"gaydar"? Lol, I have never heard that used before. Thanks for the reassurance. It is just a bit unnerving how often it happens

Julie
05-06-2004, 10:28 AM
LMAO - Gaydar is a standard term in gay circles.

GAy female here, and i know im not the only one so im wondering where the rest are *Confused*

denim
05-06-2004, 12:30 PM
playing "YMCA" song in tribute to this thread :)

MisterQ
05-06-2004, 12:39 PM
perhaps you should play "YWCA" for our female members as well... :lol:

denim
05-06-2004, 12:47 PM
LOL, never thought of it like that :banana::banana:

Kristen
05-06-2004, 01:34 PM
I'm not gay, but if I was a guy, I would be! I'm a straight female, and have quite a few gay (male) friends. Last night I was in Kings Cross with a couple of friends (He's DEFINITELY straight,I've sussed it out-yes its the Polish guy).

It's so depressing, to see all these well kept, neatly dressed, clean guys, that are untouchable ;) hehe, for example: Kyan Douglas :eek: But I have fun with it.

I must get myself a man, to stop me from checking out all the gay guys in my city :rolleyes: ;)

denim
05-06-2004, 02:29 PM
How do gay people know other gay people are gay?? they say about the "sixth" sense but how??

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 02:52 PM

Well. Let's try. Besides, i want to hear some opinions.

I came out to myself only a few years ago. It has been a slow process. One of my main concerns it's about dating. I'm too vulnerable. For me it's hard to go out and have sex with someone just because the guy is hot. I like to know the human being behind, to talk, to go slowly, etc. As a result, let's say i'm not neither mr. gay sex expert nor mr. always has a man next to him. Do i have to stop being "silly gay guy waiting for the man of his dreams" or do i have to have some fun and in the process i'll find mr. right? Most of few my friends who know i'm gay, heteros and gays, say stop waiting, explore, have fun and go ahead. But that implies sometimes you have to tell lies to people just for fun. Ok, i know that i sound pretty silly but that's the way it is? :confused:

denim
05-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Well you sound a deep person alfonso who wants something serious and special with someone which i admire, i think too much of the "gay scene" (and i hate that phrase) is about nightclubs and wearing the t shirt and a gay club i went to few years back had "boyz!!" on plaque of toilet door, so we are still living in a world where gay people are fighting for straight people to accept their sexuality.

I think half the shit comes from generations of old farts passing down their views and you would hope tat dies out in time.

But I find it disgusting that you cant meet a man and walk confidently hand in hand down a public street and feel safe and be accepted by general public.

I am straight myself but ask lot of questions myself as I am fascinated and enjoy way we are all so different, I had a gay roomate once living away from home a lot older ans was so interseted in whole thing that I kissed him after weeks of him trying to talk me into it and slept with him (no sex) and it confirmed I was straight and anyone who laughs at that or thinks oh my god is very narrow minded and living in shell their family wanted them to.

I am 100% straight but big side of me is pissed off why its 2004 and you still have to hear peoples stupid middle aged fathers telling you joke involving gay people, I have often wished i was gay as I have liked a person so much, their whole being that if i was gay they would make life long happy partner.

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 03:58 PM
Well. I don't know what to say :confused: It's a very beautiful post. Like Madonna says .. "Shouldn't matter who you choose to love" :rolleyes:

Neely
05-06-2004, 04:00 PM
agree, but I don't think the real problem is telling jokes about gays or whatever kind of people. I've also told or have heard lots of jokes about gays, blondes, Austrians, mothers in law etc. but just because I'm telling jokes about those people, doesn't automatically mean I'm hating or disrespecting them in real life. That's still a big difference for me, so it's important how you are acting and treating people.

CooCooCachoo
05-06-2004, 05:19 PM
LOL Tangerine ;)

Conan the Librarian
05-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Alfonsojose54 knew from the begining the most distinguished warrior out there feels the intense passion for members of the other sex ;) But Alfonsojose54 hopes he can give Conan a big :hug: and even a tender :smooch: 'coz he's such an strong but noble book guardian
*very big and masculine kiss*

Conan usually prefers a firm handshake and a pat on the back but alfonsojose54 caught Conan unawares. Not much Conan can do about that!

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 06:41 PM
Alfonsojose54 wants to tell Conan that was the first time and the last time. Alfonsojose54 respects Top Librarian preferences very deeply :)

Frooty_Bazooty
05-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Denim, that was a really nice post :)

Alfonso,im surprised you only came out recently. From all your posts I assumed you had been out for ages cos you have a great confidence with it.

Frooty_Bazooty
05-06-2004, 07:40 PM
GAy female here, and i know im not the only one so im wondering where the rest are *Confused*

where's dots when u need her? ;)

Catsou
05-06-2004, 07:46 PM
Alfonsojose54 wants to tell Conan that was the first time and the last time. Alfonsojose54 respects Top Librarian preferences very deeply :)

Alfonso you are such a sweety :hug:

About ``gaydar`` LOL I really have one..maybe I hang out too much with my gay friends :lol: but you definitly can feel the groove of someone right away....I don't really know how to explain it but when you meet someone of the opposite sex you feel a kind of a sexual attraction....when you meet gay men you don't feel that connection...from them anyway LOL

maratski
05-06-2004, 07:48 PM
men don't seem to feel sexual attraction when they meet me. Does that make me a lesbian :confused:

I'm a straight female btw ;)

maratski
05-06-2004, 07:53 PM
I think I know what you mean alfonso. I never take any initiative when it comes to love and also prefer the person behind the looks. I like to look and talk about looks all the time, but I'm actually very shy and afraid to get hurt. Somehow I can't understand how people have one night stands. I can't imagine myself being with someone if I don't know him well or fully trust him.

to me you sound very normal and not silly. I recognise myself in what you say so it can't be strange ;)

Anyway here's a :hug:

Catsou
05-06-2004, 07:53 PM
men don't seem to feel sexual attraction when they meet me. Does that make me a lesbian :confused:

HI Girl :wavey: Nice to see you back :D Hope everything is fine!

Don't worry girl for sure they feel a sexual attraction..they just hide it well ;)

Wear your Manolo high heel and you'll see I'm right ;)

maratski
05-06-2004, 07:55 PM
Hi girl :kiss:

How are you?

I'm so out of the loop so fill me in, or come on msn ;)

Catsou
05-06-2004, 08:04 PM
Hi girl :kiss:

How are you?

I'm so out of the loop so fill me in, or come on msn ;)

Je vais très bien merci et toi? Je suis contente de te voir de retour :D

Tu ne devrais pas t'inquièter avec les hommes! Je suis certaine que tu n'es pas du tout `` out of the loop`` comme tu le dis...;) Je ne peux pas aller malheureusement sur msn maintenant. Mais, on se parle bientôt sur msn d'accord ?

maratski
05-06-2004, 08:09 PM
ok j'ai un thread seulement pour moi ici où on peut parler :)

je pense que tu travaille maintenant, mais c'est pas grave. C'est juste que je suis tellement contente pour toi et je voudrais savoir si t'es prête à partir ;)

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Denim, that was a really nice post :)

Alfonso,im surprised you only came out recently. From all your posts I assumed you had been out for ages cos you have a great confidence with it.

Frooty. I'm happy with myself, and in a virtual forum outside of my country even more :lol: Here, it's still a tabu being gay and eveything is very closeted. Gay bars are hidden and in very dark and small places. Even here, i'm not 100% me. My name is not alfonsojose and you have no idea how frustrating is not to be able to post a pic of me. I can't take risks of people from my city coming here. I can't mention tournaments where i've played, results, (i'm not a professional, just little club tournaments at my city) can't show pics, anything, but at least i can do anything with Rainer here ;)

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 08:34 PM
I think I know what you mean alfonso. I never take any initiative when it comes to love and also prefer the person behind the looks. I like to look and talk about looks all the time, but I'm actually very shy and afraid to get hurt. Somehow I can't understand how people have one night stands. I can't imagine myself being with someone if I don't know him well or fully trust him.

to me you sound very normal and not silly. I recognise myself in what you say so it can't be strange ;)

Anyway here's a :hug:

Thanks girl. I haven't known about U in a while. See that u are really busy right now.

Catsou
05-06-2004, 08:34 PM
Alfonso :hug: :hug: :hug: you just completly broke my heart with that last post of yours :crying2:

I'm happy you can do whatever you want with Rainer at least here on the forum :bounce:

maratski
05-06-2004, 08:41 PM
:hug: :kiss: Alfonso

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 08:59 PM
Alfonso :hug: :hug: :hug: you just completly broke my heart with that last post of yours :crying2:

I'm happy you can do whatever you want with Rainer at least here on the forum :bounce:

Don't worry girl. I'm going to buy an apartment in a few months and there are other good things in my life.

I'm Rainer's coach, lover, friend, manager .. :haha: :haha:

maratski
05-06-2004, 09:05 PM
I like your positive attitude :)

I know love's an important matter in life, but there's other things too and I'm glad the rest is ok in your life.

Catsou
05-06-2004, 09:07 PM
Don't worry girl. I'm going to buy an apartment in a few months and there are other good things in my life.

:D

Lee
05-06-2004, 09:13 PM

What did you do to Dirk? :eek: :tape:

btw, :hug: about your condition there. Hope you can move to California ;)

Frooty_Bazooty
05-06-2004, 09:27 PM
Here, it's still a tabu being gay and eveything is very closeted. Gay bars are hidden and in very dark and small places. Even here, i'm not 100% me. My name is not alfonsojose and you have no idea how frustrating is not to be able to post a pic of me. I can't take risks of people from my city coming here. I can't mention tournaments where i've played, results, (i'm not a professional, just little club tournaments at my city) can't show pics, anything, but at least i can do anything with Rainer here ;)

shit, thats really horrible. You know that if you ever want to speak to someone, you can pm me :hug:

Have you ever been over to Europe? There are loads of gay clubs over here that are really good :dance: :rocker: . maybe it would be a good idea for a holiday... :cool:

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 09:31 PM
He's in a cage right now. He is into S&M and loves to be treated like an animal.
Did you see Men in Black? I use a Dirk mask and costume, like the first alien of the movie (the one in the truck with the ilegal inmigrants). The worst park is the smoking. It makes me sick ;)

MisterQ
05-06-2004, 09:35 PM
denim, that was such a nice post by you, especially since I'm sure you were pretty tired after your latest Tennis Masters Bedroom Series debacle. :)

King Alfonso Jose LIV is Colombia's best kept secret. ;) :hug:

Frooty_Bazooty
05-06-2004, 09:56 PM
King alfonso jose the 54th? why the 54th? :confused:

MisterQ
05-06-2004, 09:57 PM
that's his username.

denim
05-06-2004, 10:00 PM
denim, that was such a nice post by you, especially since I'm sure you were pretty tired after your latest Tennis Masters Bedroom Series debacle. :)

King Alfonso Jose LIV is Colombia's best kept secret. ;) :hug:

I took myself to a tiebreak today Q.. lmao....I'm into the third round
:sport::sport::sport:

Frooty_Bazooty
05-06-2004, 10:01 PM
that's his username.

there is no emoticon for how stupid i feel

MisterQ
05-06-2004, 10:02 PM

:hug: :kiss: :lol:

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 10:12 PM

:lol: Frooty. :hug: :yeah:

Balaenopteramusculus
05-06-2004, 10:13 PM
where's dots when u need her? ;)
ermmm you mean him? :p dots is a guy ;)

alfonsojose
05-06-2004, 10:32 PM
Hi. Nice name. Scientist name for Blue Whale isn't it? But your avatar is another fish. What is that? :confused:

My favorite animal is called Panthera Pardus. That's a lot easier to guess ;)

Are u gay?

Balaenopteramusculus
05-06-2004, 10:45 PM
That's right it's a latin name for blue whale and that fish in my avatar is called Mola mola :p and yes I'm gay. ;)

mrserenawilliams
05-06-2004, 10:55 PM
ok j'ai un thread seulement pour moi ici où on peut parler :)

je pense que tu travaille maintenant, mais c'est pas grave. C'est juste que je suis tellement contente pour toi et je voudrais savoir si t'es prête à partir ;)
Je suis tellement content a trouver des gens qui parle francais ici!

mrserenawilliams
05-06-2004, 11:01 PM
Frooty. I'm happy with myself, and in a virtual forum outside of my country even more :lol: Here, it's still a tabu being gay and eveything is very closeted. Gay bars are hidden and in very dark and small places. Even here, i'm not 100% me. My name is not alfonsojose and you have no idea how frustrating is not to be able to post a pic of me. I can't take risks of people from my city coming here. I can't mention tournaments where i've played, results, (i'm not a professional, just little club tournaments at my city) can't show pics, anything, but at least i can do anything with Rainer here ;)

Rafi and I send you a hug! :hug: :hug: It's ok. Here we can all be ourselves without consequence which is really a catch 22, but such if life. Gotta go, Rafi's calling. God I wish he would play some damn tennis. All we do is eat and have sex. At least when he was playing I used be able to shop. I haven't seen a mall in like 10 weeks. I know this is wierd, but I almost don't wanna have sex anymore....NAH! I Love my Rafi, so I gotta go, but Alfonsojose54, WE ALL LOVE YOU HERE! :wavey:

andylover_16
05-06-2004, 11:10 PM
I've come to the conclusion that This is a FAQ on messageboards, but i wonder how you can be so sure. If im thinking this through correctly saying that you are "gay" is like putting a label on yourself and stating that you are only attracted to the same sex as yourself, but then if your Bisexual that means that your attracted to both and if your straight your strictly attracted to the opposite sex, but how do you really know that throughout your life your going to be attracted to that gender type. I mean think about it thats like predicting your future saying that your only going to fall in love with these types of people, but can you really say that. Then again it would be different if you said i am "currently gay" or "currently straight" which leads me too my answer

I am currently straight :)
Forgive me if i made no sense whatsoever, this is just my personality

maratski
05-06-2004, 11:11 PM
isn't it already obvious this poll is about your CURRENT status? :tape: :rolleyes:

Sparkz
05-06-2004, 11:31 PM
I am a bi curious male

my ideal guy would be Chandler in friends (Matthew Perry)

mrserenawilliams
05-07-2004, 12:07 AM
I am a bi curious male

my ideal guy would be Chandler in friends (Matthew Perry)

He's actually kinda cute in a neurotic kind of way, but NOBODY tops my baby!

MisterQ
05-07-2004, 12:10 AM
He's actually kinda cute in a neurotic kind of way, but NOBODY tops my baby!

so Rafi likes to be in charge, eh? ;) :devil:

Frooty_Bazooty
05-07-2004, 12:12 AM
hi sparkz :wavey:

I can see what you mean about Chandler, but really only during the 5th/6th series when he was all tanned and neat and hot. Normally i'd go for Joey

btw, sorry about Leeds :sad:

Tom

mrserenawilliams
05-07-2004, 01:37 AM
so Rafi likes to be in charge, eh? ;) :devil:
Oh yeah! And BOY! Does he know what he's doing!

MisterQ
05-07-2004, 05:57 AM

They know that Marat would kick their butts if they messed with his woman!! ;)

maratski
05-07-2004, 08:51 AM
They know that Marat would kick their butts if they messed with his woman!! ;)

:haha: :kiss:

Julie
05-07-2004, 09:31 AM
LMAo - sorry im just reading this, and im sitting at work cracking up - Dots is a guy hun. Sorry i thought you knew.

Now Martina Shes a she, and im a she - and i know of others but they post more on wta.

Thankyou for making me laugh today MUchos Gracias ;)

Julie
05-07-2004, 09:33 AM
ps that was a response to frooty post on second page, suggesting that dots was a she. Im slow and inept apparently ;)

*SKYE*
05-07-2004, 01:51 PM
STRAIGHT FEMALE no doubt

mrserenawilliams
05-07-2004, 03:21 PM
STRAIGHT FEMALE no doubt

I was a little nervous about your screen name, cuz everyone here knows that NADAL IS MINE! :armed: :boxing: But it's ok you're a girl! NADAL ROCK! VAMOS PAPI!

Frooty_Bazooty
05-07-2004, 06:38 PM
Have any of you guys got Gaydar profiles?

LMAo - sorry im just reading this, and im sitting at work cracking up - Dots is a guy hun. Sorry i thought you knew.

:o oops

mrserenawilliams
05-07-2004, 11:40 PM
Well my gaydar just go tuned up so.....

NadalsBoyToy
05-08-2004, 01:43 AM
Yep yep yep!

Frooty_Bazooty
05-08-2004, 11:29 AM
why'd u change names mrserena?

Frooty_Bazooty
05-09-2004, 03:51 PM
he is a very beautiful man, he has really sexy arms as well. seems like a really nice, fun guy also.

Frooty_Bazooty
05-09-2004, 04:06 PM
btw, here is my gaydar profile, if anyone else has one, please post it ;)

http://www.gaydar.ie/frooty_bazooty

Frooty_Bazooty
05-09-2004, 10:17 PM
so far...

men

35% of men on this board are gay :yippee:
22% are bi :wavey:
43% are straight :hug:

women

86% of women on this board are straight :kiss:
9% are bi :worship:
5% are gay :angel:

I hope i get a Nobel prize for my research :p

Tom

NadalsBoyToy
05-10-2004, 08:47 PM
why'd u change names mrserena?
Dunno really, just felt like changing it so I did I guess? :confused: :rolleyes: :confused: Who knows?

MisterQ
05-11-2004, 12:17 AM
so far...

men

35% of men on this board are gay :yippee:
22% are bi :wavey:
43% are straight :hug:

women

86% of women on this board are straight :kiss:
9% are bi :worship:
5% are gay :angel:

I hope i get a Nobel prize for my research :p

Tom

I wish I could give you a Nobel prize for that, because you definitely deserve it. Unfortunately I am neither Noble nor Swedish...

but here's a cookie! :)

http://a820.g.akamai.net/f/820/822/1d/i.ivillage.com/recipefinder/BunnyCookie.jpg

NadalsBoyToy
05-11-2004, 12:23 AM
I wish I could give you a Nobel prize for that, because you definitely deserve it. Unfortunately I am neither Noble nor Swedish...

http://a820.g.akamai.net/f/820/822/1d/i.ivillage.com/recipefinder/BunnyCookie.jpg

:lol: :bigclap: :haha: :hatoff: :rolls: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :bigclap: :haha: :hatoff: :rolls: Hi-freakin-larios!

Frooty_Bazooty
05-11-2004, 07:52 AM

thats probably better, i would have tried to eat the Nobel prize anyway to see if there was chocolate inside :o

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 05:14 PM
Do yuo like Chocolate, Frooty. :awww: , i should have known that before ;)

Frooty_Bazooty
05-12-2004, 06:32 PM
Yeah i like chocolate, but it depends what im eating it off of ;)

alfonsojose
05-12-2004, 06:40 PM
I'll buy a Chocolate rugby underwear :devil:

NadalsBoyToy
07-08-2004, 08:22 PM
THREAD RESSURECTION!!

Is anyone new to this thread gay or lesbian or bi or straight?

Washa Koroleva
07-08-2004, 08:25 PM
I'm so gay! jk.
no, I'm straight.

RonE
07-08-2004, 10:09 PM
Male, and straight as an arrow here. Sorry, gentlemen, maybe in the next incarnation :bigwave:

CarnivalCarnage
07-09-2004, 07:35 AM
This was a thread over on Wtaworld.com and it had interesting results so I though it would be interesting to see what the heterosexual-homosexual ratio is over here.

Tom :cool:

Gay male here :wavey: :kiss:

Did you actually have to declare it with a name like that?

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 04:24 PM
man, you're such a grump :rolleyes:

anyway, i could have been a gay woman

CarnivalCarnage
07-09-2004, 04:32 PM
man, you're such a grump :rolleyes:

anyway, i could have been a gay woman

Nah. If you were a gay woman it would've been like 2Tough4Men or something.

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 04:46 PM
Ok, if i ever have a sex change, ill change my name to 2Tough4Men

2Tough4Men
07-09-2004, 05:08 PM
Ok, if i ever have a sex change, ill change my name to 2Tough4Men

Too late, baby.

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 05:41 PM
:haha: you have got to be kidding me

Rex
07-09-2004, 05:45 PM
as straight as the straightest person, and no i dont EVER get gay thoughts, no way!, i am way into my girls and my girlfriend!

CooCooCachoo
07-09-2004, 05:49 PM
Then you don't get aroused by what the guy in your pic is trying to do :lol:

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 05:57 PM
oh cmon Rex, are you telling me that when you're having your "private time" you never let your mind wander to Rainer's pert buns or Marat Safin's body? Not even once?

CarnivalCarnage
07-09-2004, 06:57 PM
oh cmon Rex, are you telling me that when you're having your "private time" you never let your mind wander to Rainer's pert buns or Marat Safin's body? Not even once?

You ever think of Angelina Jolie's tight breasts or Cameron Diaz's beautiful ass?

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 07:09 PM
i dont masterbate

alfonsojose
07-09-2004, 07:11 PM
I would have sex with Elena Dementieva or Lindsay Davenport. Big, not that girlie, women. But they needed to be extremely patient and they'd have to shave ... you know what.

And the idea of f*cking a woman while having a man f*cking me isn't that bad ;) , but only once every year :lol: Bring me Rainer and Frooty better.

.. :o ..

I'm so horny today that i'm having fantasies with my co-worker. He's at phone whispering really :devil: things to his girlfriend right now. OMFG, i'm at work :rolleyes:

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 07:13 PM
btw carnival, there's someone i want you to meet, 2tough4men, i think you and her would get along really well

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 07:14 PM
i could never do that. when im having sex, i dont want any women in the vicinity, they have too many holes :tape:

alfonsojose
07-09-2004, 07:18 PM
:cool:, Frooty. I haven't do that, and i think i never will.

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 07:36 PM
If Rainer came up to me and asked me to have a threesome with a woman, I'd probably consider it.

CarnivalCarnage
07-09-2004, 07:57 PM
btw carnival, there's someone i want you to meet, 2tough4men, i think you and her would get along really well

I bet we'll be fast friends.

alfonsojose
07-09-2004, 08:34 PM
If Rainer came up to me and asked me to have a threesome with a woman, I'd probably consider it.

Babsy is not that bad. It could be Navratilova :scared:

Frooty_Bazooty
07-09-2004, 11:07 PM
who's Babsy, please tell me its not a girlfriend :sad:

Corey Feldman
07-09-2004, 11:19 PM
hmmm Am i gay hmmmmmmmm

papasmurf11
07-10-2004, 12:02 AM
YES!

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 12:46 AM
why the hell are there 3 topics or something for gay guys?

papasmurf11
07-10-2004, 04:11 AM
have no idea ! The threads are hilarious though when u read through them so I dont mind!

Frooty_Bazooty
07-10-2004, 10:13 AM
why the hell are there 3 topics or something for gay guys?

considering there are around 9297392569017401748237592374823 "Who is sexy?" topics, 3 really isnt all that much ;)

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 11:28 AM
where is a 'who is sexy?' thread? :o

smudger
07-10-2004, 11:31 AM
I didnt know there was a thread about me :lol:

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 11:36 AM
I guess there are 1000000 about u. :rolleyes:

smudger
07-10-2004, 11:38 AM
:lol: I am looking for a German women are sexy thread as I think they are :lol:

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 11:40 AM
yeah, sure...:)

smudger
07-10-2004, 11:41 AM
I didn't know you were gay, whenever I fancy someone they turn out to be gay, just my luck lol :lol:

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 11:42 AM
I'm very gay, i definitely prefer boys :angel:

Frooty_Bazooty
07-10-2004, 11:46 AM
where is a 'who is sexy?' thread? :o

there has been hundreds of them. they've died down recently cos everyone was complainin bout them.

Washa Koroleva
07-10-2004, 11:47 AM
oh...LOL!
weird reason. :D

PerezRoldan
07-10-2004, 11:51 AM
who's Babsy, please tell me its not a girlfriend :sad:

Babsi Schett.

Patrick
09-05-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm gay. :p

Kristen
09-05-2004, 04:20 PM
I'm straight... I remember when I was younger :rolleyes: that I felt weird asking for a gaytime (you know, the icecream?) at the school canteen. OMG I loved them so much, my friends would hassle me heaps! "ooh you wanna have a gaytime!?" Ah those were the days...

Though, my boyfriend lives near Kings Cross, so I often get to see all the handsome men. Its really quite cruel! And I find that the prettiest women in the area, are the men!

Micca
09-05-2004, 04:21 PM
Straight girl here! :wavey: haha!

Daniel
09-06-2004, 11:33 AM
Gay man here :wavey:

SuperFurryAnimal
09-06-2004, 12:15 PM
Hi there!

Interesting discussion... I'm a straight female, but with some very close gay friends. I still find it frustrating that they have to struggle with their sexuality, even in these times and in gay-capital of the world Amsterdam! A lesbian friend of mine got humiliated by her boss, just because she like girls instead of guys. What a bastard, don't you think!? We should lynch the guy! So I guess living in a country where being gay isn't accepted at all, like alfonsojose, is horrible. I hope you will keep on fighting for your acceptance! :yeah:

Anyway, it strikes me that a lot of gay men on the forum fancy Rainer! That's really cool! ;)

MissKoubek1981
09-06-2004, 12:33 PM
Pressed the wrong button. Typical me *lol*

I am a bi-curious male now *ggg* normally I am a bi-curious female. Have had a one-night-stand with another woman when I was totally drunk, can't remember much of it. :p

I like women too, but prefer men. :)

Corey Feldman
09-06-2004, 06:36 PM
Gay man here :wavey:
*sings* " I see you baby, shaking dat ass, shaking dat ass, shaking dat ass"
:devil: :angel:

Daniel
09-07-2004, 11:25 AM
*sings* " I see you baby, shaking dat ass, shaking dat ass, shaking dat ass"
:devil: :angel:

:dance: :dance: :dance:

;) :p :kiss: @ Escude

PennyThePenguin
09-07-2004, 03:08 PM
mikey! didn't see ur name on the poll results! u can't POSSIBLY be undecided right? only like... half the world knows!!!

sol
09-07-2004, 03:14 PM
Straight woman here! :wavey:

PennyThePenguin
09-07-2004, 03:17 PM
oh yeah...forgot to state...i'm STRAIGHT and female.

Frooty_Bazooty
09-07-2004, 07:08 PM
lol, i cant believe this thread is still around :D

Daniel
09-08-2004, 08:17 AM
Escude where r u? :lick:

Corey Feldman
09-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Handcuffed to your bed Daniel :tape:

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 01:36 AM
Straight female.

alfonsojose
09-09-2004, 01:38 AM
watchout - Daniel has a ice pick :eek: :scared:

Corey Feldman
09-09-2004, 01:42 AM
:lol: :scared:
i want handcuffed to Sigmagirl's bed :o

sigmagirl91
09-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Come to me, baby.

Daniel
09-09-2004, 12:36 PM
Escude :D

Xavidbz
09-10-2004, 09:20 AM
Straight male.

Daniel
09-18-2004, 04:24 AM
straights females are winning

Billabong
09-18-2004, 04:47 AM
I remember this thread;)! :lol:

HotSpot_vol2
09-18-2004, 05:00 AM
I really love raeding all these posting.... :p :p

RPH
10-10-2004, 07:15 PM
BUMP

Im a straight male :) although sometimes im a bit bi-curious :p

alfonsojose
10-11-2004, 01:46 AM
Can we know more details about your curiosity ;) ?

sigmagirl91
10-11-2004, 02:16 AM
me? gay? no....

RPH
10-11-2004, 07:03 PM
Can we know more details about your curiosity ;) ?

;)
Well I maybe would have a threesome with a woman and a man but thats it really. Defintely would never have a relationship with a man or anything like that :p

alfonsojose
10-12-2004, 03:16 PM
;)
Well I maybe would have a threesome with a woman and a man but thats it really. Defintely would never have a relationship with a man or anything like that :p

What kind of threesome? MFM :awww: or MMF :devil:

RPH
10-12-2004, 06:47 PM
What kind of threesome? MFM :awww: or MMF :devil:

Depends :devil: although I don't think I'd ever do anything sexually with a man on my own if there was a woman around then I'd say more MMF type threesome :devil:

:eek: at myself telling you my fantasties :eek:

Purple Rainbow
10-12-2004, 08:04 PM
Straight male here! :)

Frooty_Bazooty
10-13-2004, 02:40 PM
alfonso,dont u know better than to try it on with the straight boys? :smash: ;)

RPH
10-13-2004, 05:19 PM

I know :rolleyes: ;)

Im 95% straight the other 5% well i'll leave to Alfonso's imagination :p :angel:

Laury
10-13-2004, 08:17 PM
straight woman :kiss:

Billabong
10-15-2004, 04:18 AM
straights are in the majority so far;)!

RonE
10-15-2004, 05:39 PM
I know :rolleyes: ;)

Im 95% straight the other 5% well i'll leave to Alfonso's imagination :p :angel:

Would you consider having a threesome with Coria and his wife? :devil: :p :tape:

I think I'll go into hiding now, before you answer that :bolt:

RPH
10-15-2004, 06:00 PM
Would you consider having a threesome with Coria and his wife? :devil: :p :tape:

:scratch: :scratch:
His wifes sexy but he's just :tape: :tape: :tape: not only is he a cheat and extremely annoying but he's a very ugly shrimp :)

Sex is the last thing I think about when I see him :rolleyes:

So (despite his wife ;) ) I wouldn't have a threesome with him around even if I was paid a million quid (or more) :p

*Waits to see if RonE comes out from hiding*

alfonsojose
10-15-2004, 06:47 PM
Well .. wanna fuck :drool: ?

RonE
10-15-2004, 10:49 PM
*Waits to see if RonE comes out from hiding*

*peeks through the crack of the door*

Rogiman
10-15-2004, 10:56 PM

I would tie the little bastard to a chair and let him watch me teach that beautiful little thing a lesson she would never forget! :devil:

I'm so straight... :banana:

Not homophobic though, I love you all :hug:

Billabong
10-15-2004, 10:57 PM
lol Rogiman:lol:!

RonE
10-15-2004, 11:31 PM
I would tie the little bastard to a chair and let him watch me teach that beautiful little thing a lesson she would never forget! :devil:

:haha: :worship: I'd rep u for that but I'm on the 24hr ban again!

Rogiman
10-16-2004, 09:38 AM
*bump*

Com'on guys, we were really getting somewhere here, let's not lose momentum!

MisterQ
10-16-2004, 03:24 PM

Have you been watching A Clockwork Orange again? :lol:

Douggie Style
10-17-2004, 11:17 AM
Straight bloke here

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 01:54 PM
why there is a bi-curious option an dno bi-active option?

CoriaFan4ever
11-15-2004, 02:41 PM
Straight bloke here
ditto. :cool:
(its funny most ppl think im a girl anyway :) )

User ID 4783
11-15-2004, 02:43 PM
straight female here

Nikki♥
11-15-2004, 03:19 PM
Bi-curious female here. I´d love to lick Angelina Jolie from head to toe. Yummy. :lick: :drool:

MissPovaFan
11-15-2004, 03:38 PM
Straight male here :) Lena D can vouch for that (I wish!!!) :D

Horatio Caine
11-15-2004, 03:43 PM

I'm so straight... :banana:

Not homophobic though, I love you all :hug:

:haha: :haha:

I'll have her after you've finished with her! :lol: :drool:

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 05:22 PM
once again...waht's the difference between bi-curious and bi person?

Nikki♥
11-15-2004, 05:34 PM
once again...waht's the difference between bi-curious and bi person?

I guess bi person is when you have tried it with a person of the same gender yet and bi curious is when you are just curious about trying it with a person of the same gender but haven´t had the chance yet or you are way too shy to try it or you haven´t found a volunteer yet. :)

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 06:09 PM
ok,so why there is a bi-curious option,and no bi option?

Nikki♥
11-15-2004, 06:11 PM
ok,so why there is a bi-curious option,and no bi option?

I don´t know. Ask the creator of the thread. :o

Suzi
11-15-2004, 06:16 PM
Straight female here !

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 06:28 PM
I don´t know. Ask the creator of the thread. :o

that was my intention, but he's been ignoring me! That bastard! I think that gay people hate bi people, cause bis have it all!

Frooty_Bazooty
11-15-2004, 06:34 PM
firstly, im not a bastard. secondly, i havent been ignoring you, this is the first time ive ever heard of you. thirdly, that option is intended to be perceived as bi/curious as most curious people would already be active with the gender they arent curious about and so if they indulged their newfound curiosity, they would be bi.

and finally i dont hate bi people, i just think they are greedy :p ;)

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 06:42 PM
firstly, im not a bastard. secondly, i havent been ignoring you, this is the first time ive ever heard of you. thirdly, that option is intended to be perceived as bi/curious as most curious people would already be active with the gender they arent curious about and so if they indulged their newfound curiosity, they would be bi.

and finally i dont hate bi people, i just think they are greedy :p ;)

See! I have proof! HATER!

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 06:43 PM
so that curious option is for bi-actives as well...fine

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 06:45 PM
ok,after reading your explanation,I don't agree and demand option for bi people,not some curious wannabes!

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 06:57 PM
and he's ignoring me again...more evidence of predjudice!

Corey Feldman
11-15-2004, 07:01 PM
and he's ignoring me again...more evidence of predjudice!
I think you have a thing for frooty bazooty :D

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 07:05 PM
no,no I love TennisLurker!

maratski
11-15-2004, 07:32 PM
no,no I love TennisLurker! But does he love you?

Nikki♥
11-15-2004, 07:42 PM
But does he love you?

The saddest thing about love is that usually you fall in love with someone and that someone doesn´t have the same feelings for you. That´s why love is so endlessly cruel.

Nikki♥
11-15-2004, 07:44 PM
Ah yeah and just for the record, I don´t say that because I´m unhappily in love and that´s why I´m so sad at the moment, my love life is just fine. I´m just telling it how it usually is.

GermanBoy
11-15-2004, 08:04 PM

If it is correct... :rolleyes:

maratski
11-15-2004, 08:51 PM
The saddest thing about love is that usually you fall in love with someone and that someone doesn´t have the same feelings for you. That´s why love is so endlessly cruel.

I know that feeling too well I'm afraid ;)

Chloe le Bopper
11-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Slow day over at WX, RF? :p

Chloe le Bopper
11-15-2004, 09:06 PM
I have dibs on Lurker's Dad :p

Jorge
11-15-2004, 09:13 PM

Es tan corto el amor y es tan largo el olvido

(Love is so short and oblivion so long) Pablo Neruda :smoke:

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 11:24 PM
But does he love you?

HE WILL!

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 11:25 PM
Slow day over at WX, RF? :p

no,but I liked the discussion...and I felt that people here were predjudiced!

Chloe le Bopper
11-15-2004, 11:29 PM
Never!

Riley Finn
11-15-2004, 11:41 PM
well they don't give me rep...clearly that is a sign of HATE! And the Bazooka guy has been ignoring me! TL won't answer my calling...

Bilbo
11-15-2004, 11:55 PM
straight female

Chloe le Bopper
11-15-2004, 11:58 PM
well they don't give me rep...clearly that is a sign of HATE! And the Bazooka guy has been ignoring me! TL won't answer my calling...
TL is too busy being concerned over his father's almost obsessive fascination with all things Canadian...

Riley Finn
11-16-2004, 12:16 AM
his loss...I'm going to bed with sb else..

c'mon goat!

Corey Feldman
11-16-2004, 12:19 AM
straight female
Your female ??? :eek:

Neely
11-16-2004, 12:25 AM
Your female ??? :eek:
Bilbo must be joking ;)

Bilbo
11-16-2004, 12:32 AM
I was just fucking with ya Escude. Hope I haven't disappointed you. ;)

I love all women in here especially Neely so fingers off LOL ;)

Neely
11-16-2004, 12:36 AM
Bilbo, OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
:haha: :haha: :haha: that was really big, for a moment I thought I'm in the wrong movie :o

I was just fucking with ya Escude.
I hope you both had fun :p ;) :angel: :lol: :devil:

Corey Feldman
11-16-2004, 12:37 AM
I was just fucking with ya Escude. Hope I haven't disappointed you. ;)

I love all women in here especially Neely so fingers off LOL ;)
pheww :o
its ok, i only dominate Neely in PAW , bets and nothing else :angel: :p

Bilbo
11-16-2004, 12:40 AM
its ok, i only dominate Neely in PAW , bets and nothing else :angel: :p

phew ;)

Neely
11-16-2004, 12:47 AM
Escude, next season I will completely beat you in most of the PAW tournaments and in VCash I will beat you forever! :fiery: :fiery:

;) :p

Chloe le Bopper
11-16-2004, 12:58 AM
his loss...I'm going to bed with sb else..

c'mon goat!
Goats! When did this happen? I thought it was sheep? ;)

Riley Finn
11-16-2004, 08:20 AM
well,DOlly left me...so it's all about Jake the goat now!

maratski
11-16-2004, 08:57 AM
HE WILL!

Keep on dreaming!

Riley Finn
11-16-2004, 10:41 AM
I WILL!

Riley Finn
11-16-2004, 10:47 AM
ok,that is too big

maratski
11-16-2004, 12:20 PM
First we need lurker's photo. I need to know whether I should steal him away from you!

Denise
11-16-2004, 04:49 PM
interesting... we have only 2 gay female and 27 gay male :eek:

Nikki♥
11-16-2004, 04:56 PM
If it was a WTA board we´d probably have more gay women than men. :p

Riley Finn
11-16-2004, 05:54 PM
First we need lurker's photo. I need to know whether I should steal him away from you!

Yes! He should mail us the whoel set!

User ID 4783
11-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Bilbo is female? I'm really surprised as well :o :angel: :)

Frooty_Bazooty
11-16-2004, 06:30 PM
ok,after reading your explanation,I don't agree and demand option for bi people,not some curious wannabes!

I cant change the options!

Nikki♥
11-16-2004, 06:34 PM

I want to see his pics too. :drool:

Riley Finn
11-16-2004, 06:44 PM
I cant change the options!

And what? It should make it all ok? You get me TL's pics and I'll drop it.

maratski
11-16-2004, 07:42 PM

Frooty needs to change the title to draw lurker's attention first!

TaTaaa
11-16-2004, 09:32 PM
Straight Female

-ernie-
11-16-2004, 09:33 PM
Straight Guy right HERE! By brother is gay though, we dont get along at all. If you were wondering my brother was Nalbandianfan101.

Riley Finn
11-17-2004, 11:55 AM
WHY DON'T YOU GET ALONG? CAUSE HE'S GAY OR SIBLINGS RIVALRY?

Riley Finn
11-17-2004, 11:55 AM
AND WHERE IS TL?

TennisLurker
11-17-2004, 12:02 PM
wha d oyu want, you, .. pole

maratski
11-17-2004, 12:20 PM
your photo lurker!

TennisLurker
11-17-2004, 12:21 PM
I have no pictures now, maybe after my trip to spain.

I am very average looking, well, at least thats better than being hideously ugly!

Riley Finn
11-17-2004, 01:35 PM
WELL,WE WANT TO SEE YOUR BODY...PUT A PAPER BAG OVER YOUR FACE!

Nikki♥
11-17-2004, 03:09 PM
Straight Guy right HERE! By brother is gay though, we dont get along at all. If you were wondering my brother was Nalbandianfan101.

What happened to NalbandianFan? I haven´t seen him in a while, not that I miss him. Hehe. Just curious.

Nikki♥
11-17-2004, 03:10 PM
WELL,WE WANT TO SEE YOUR BODY...PUT A PAPER BAG OVER YOUR FACE!

You are so mean. :rolleyes:

I want to see your face too, TennisLurker!