State of Origin Game 2 [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

State of Origin Game 2

breadman7
06-11-2007, 08:36 AM
Well my thoughts are Queensland 13+. The boys are fired up for this one. They are due. They are keen. Webb is ready. And where will kite be???? haha on the bench. Looks like we take willy out first in game 2. GO YOU MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!!!:worship:

its.like.that
06-11-2007, 08:39 AM
Most tries: Lockyer v Anasta

Tie: 1.65

This too will attract plenty of attention, and will likely set up tries rather than score them. Albeit in the last two origin games, Lockyer has scored lucky intercept tries.

The One
06-11-2007, 09:03 AM
On paper this is a no contest! QLD have the better players in all the key positions. Any side with Lockyer & Thurston should not lose most times. Despite it being 11-0 at Telstra, QLD have shown recently they can more than compete in syd over the last couple of years. Also Kimmorley is not a good choice as the past shows, Monaghan would have been my pick.

QLD ML @ $2

Dont worry NSW fans, this will fast track ur rebuilding process:devil:

mercurial
06-11-2007, 09:09 AM
What is the total posted at?

breadman7
06-11-2007, 09:30 AM
No total yet. Prolly waiting to see what the weather is doing.

its.like.that
06-11-2007, 10:07 AM
$2 for Queensland? WTF

I thought they'd be 1.30 :shrug:

xcrap
06-11-2007, 10:12 AM
home ground advantage.

they werent even 1.30 at suncorp, why would they be it at telstra?

sports freak
06-11-2007, 10:44 AM
Go the Mighty Bluessssssssssss

Game 2 - Blues easy winner,bank that shit!!!

rod_steel
06-11-2007, 11:09 AM
I feel like in bizarro world reading that QLD are a lock for game 2

Keep it going fellas and pound those toads, need a better price on the Blues :)

bad gambler
06-11-2007, 12:03 PM
Well my thoughts are Queensland 13+. The boys are fired up for this one. They are due. They are keen. Webb is ready. And where will kite be???? haha on the bench. Looks like we take willy out first in game 2. GO YOU MIGHTY MAROONS!!!!!!:worship:

Is that Queensland with the +13 start? ;)

breadman7
06-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Dear Rod_Steel. I have a lot of respect to you in regards to your capping. But in all reality its the NSW people backing there team hence the $2 now available for the best team in this series. hehe. Now cant wait to get your tips for the basketball again next year but your league is obviously lacking some skill. lol. Good luck in game 2 but really im not one-eyed but I cant see Qld losing this game.

Dear Bad Gambler. The same respect but now I know how you got your name. Looking forward to more netball tips for the rest of the year.

Here ladies and gentleman we have 2 great cappers that have a handicap that no-one can change. Being born in NSW.:devil:

By the way are you guys going to the game? I thought probably not as most new south welshman have come to realise what the outcome of game 2 is going to be. If you did go you might even be able to get a seat next to kite on the bench. LOL.:eek:

Go you mighty Queenslanders!!!:worship:

:wavey: :wavey:

breadman7
06-12-2007, 12:11 AM
Dear Rod_Steel. I have a lot of respect to you in regards to your capping. But in all reality its the NSW people backing there team hence the $2 now available for the best team in this series. hehe. Now cant wait to get your tips for the basketball again next year but your league is obviously lacking some skill. lol. Good luck in game 2 but really im not one-eyed but I cant see Qld losing this game.

Dear Bad Gambler. The same respect but now I know how you got your name. Looking forward to more netball tips for the rest of the year.

Here ladies and gentleman we have 2 great cappers that have a handicap that no-one can change. Being born in NSW.:devil:

By the way are you guys going to the game? I thought probably not as most new south welshman have come to realise what the outcome of game 2 is going to be. If you did go you might even be able to get a seat next to kite on the bench. LOL.:eek:

Add to that sports freak too. Sorry mate didnt see your post there. You going to game enough to put that in your more losers than winners thread???:p

breadman7
06-12-2007, 01:33 AM
Just seen the total for the game set at 34 1/2:eek: thought qld would put on 36:D so over for me:wavey:

its.like.that
06-12-2007, 01:39 AM
home ground advantage.

they werent even 1.30 at suncorp, why would they be it at telstra?

Because NSW are shit :confused:, and they'll get smashed.

mercurial
06-12-2007, 01:45 AM

What a clear, reasoned, incisive response.

its.like.that
06-12-2007, 02:09 AM
What a clear, reasoned, incisive response.

My apologies professor.

I shall submit my 10,000 word thesis entitled "why nsw are so shit" to you by midday tomorrow.

:D

Gamblore
06-12-2007, 09:36 AM
NSW to beat QLD - 1.80

dave nz
06-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Noddy is a better bet at the pivot at this point, the Blues will be improved. Will post my play If I make one closer to gametime.

rod_steel
06-12-2007, 09:42 PM
This price doesn't seem to move, regardless more than happy to get the better team tonight at pk 'em

NSW over QLD - (-109)

GL

rod_steel
06-12-2007, 09:48 PM
Noddy is a better bet at the pivot at this point, the Blues will be improved. Will post my play If I make one closer to gametime.

Agree

Mullen is the future halfback for NSW for sure but he simply didn't run the ball and control the game in Game 1 like what Kimmorley will do tonight. Throwing in a rookie halfback at Suncorp was a very brave call by the NSW selectors IMO.

rod_steel
06-12-2007, 10:24 PM

Well for starters I had the Toads in game 1. I can assure you when it comes to gambling I bet with my head and not my heart :)

The One
06-12-2007, 11:58 PM
This price doesn't seem to move, regardless more than happy to get the better team tonight at pk 'em

NSW over QLD - (-109)

GL

Better team??

how? in the halves?? hooker? fullback? backs?

forwards negate themselves out imo!

NSW dont have a clear advantage anywhere at all
:confused:

bad gambler
06-13-2007, 03:38 AM
NSW dont have a clear advantage anywhere at all
:confused:

bench + backrow

bad gambler
06-13-2007, 03:40 AM
Just the side for me tonight for the moment, will probably play the MoM prop bet as well. Blues greater versatility with the introduction of Bird and Hoffman to force the decider

NSW to beat Queensland - $1.85

gl

breadman7
06-13-2007, 06:58 AM
Queensland to win $80 @ 2.00

Queensland 13+ $20 @ 4.75

Good luck

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 08:32 AM
Any rain in Sydney yet?

Alistair
06-13-2007, 08:40 AM
Any rain in Sydney yet?

Not according to the radar (http://mirror.bom.gov.au/products/IDR032.loop.shtml).

The Gucci one
06-13-2007, 08:56 AM
Taken Over 35.5
and
Under 38

Hoping for 36 or 37 points to middle and win big.

Go the mighty Blues

bad gambler
06-13-2007, 09:33 AM
Adding some fun bets:

Kimmorley to be MoM - $6.50

Buderus to be MoM - $7.00

Bird to be MoM - $34.00

BOL

bad gambler
06-13-2007, 09:36 AM
Off to the game, gl to those having a bet. Should be a good one.

sports freak
06-13-2007, 09:46 AM
Add to that sports freak too. Sorry mate didnt see your post there. You going to game enough to put that in your more losers than winners thread???:p

I know your a QLDer in and out Breadman but i just cannot imagine your team will go any near 13+ :p To be honest,yes im not over confident cos i do know this QLD is one hell of a team and some hell of a talent mixed with some good old heads which doesnt get better then that,but i you look at the Blues some thoroughly mate you most admit there still some fireworks there,some big guns of the Blues are Mason,Hindmarsh,Minichello,Buderus,King,Anasta,sor ry if i miss 1 or 2(lyon and Ryan) also you cant right off Noddy if he has an absolute blunder will be problems for you guys!!Seriously gonna be one hell of a game and no doubt the Blues will be up for it 80mins!!

Go the Mighty Blues,go you good thing!!

Gamblore
06-13-2007, 09:58 AM
anyone like the over 34.5 in tonights game?

sports freak
06-13-2007, 10:06 AM
anyone like the over 34.5 in tonights game?

If its Dry then yes,anybody now what the surface will be like!!There's alot of game breakers on the line 2day,you would have to say game should open up 2nd half just depends on how much the they put on in the 1st half,maybe a scorline of Blues 14-8 @ HT could be reasonable!!

breadman7
06-13-2007, 10:19 AM
I think the game goes over. Not easy but comfortably enough. Blues have to go out wide so I cant see them going another 40min with NO tries. Surely not.:p

breadman7
06-13-2007, 10:22 AM
I know your a QLDer in and out Breadman but i just cannot imagine your team will go any near 13+ :p To be honest,yes im not over confident cos i do know this QLD is one hell of a team and some hell of a talent mixed with some good old heads which doesnt get better then that,but i you look at the Blues some thoroughly mate you most admit there still some fireworks there,some big guns of the Blues are Mason,Hindmarsh,Minichello,Buderus,King,Anasta,sor ry if i miss 1 or 2(lyon and Ryan) also you cant right off Noddy if he has an absolute blunder will be problems for you guys!!Seriously gonna be one hell of a game and no doubt the Blues will be up for it 80mins!!

Go the Mighty Blues,go you good thing!!

GL tonight freak. I just thought it was a good spot for qld to put a number on nsw at telstra. It will be like any other origin. Exciting and lets face it, it is the best 3 games of the year. Then closely followed by the broncos premierships.:p

$@M
06-13-2007, 10:24 AM
NSW to beat Qld - $1.85

NSW to score first - $1.93

:)

dave nz
06-13-2007, 10:35 AM
Queensland ML (+110), 0.5 of a unit

rod_steel
06-13-2007, 10:36 AM
Late Blues switch

White to the bench and Simpson promoted to the starting lineup

defrosebwlchamps
06-13-2007, 10:38 AM
Late Blues switch

White to the bench and Simpson promoted to the starting lineup

still like NSW?

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 10:58 AM
NSW to score 0-10 points @ 4.50

Possibly the weakest NSW team ever. Can't see them putting up many points on the Maroons mighty defence.

rod_steel
06-13-2007, 11:07 AM
still like NSW?

Nothing has changed over the past week as far as I am concerned

xcrap
06-13-2007, 11:09 AM
lets get it on...

cooper to score a hat trick! :)

1nil
06-13-2007, 01:00 PM
That game was bought for NSW.

you could see some QLD players were trying to throw the game away.

The referee looked bought as well by NSW.

lol.

but they still couldn't win the game.

lol :wavey:

rod_steel
06-13-2007, 01:05 PM

NSW over QLD - (-109)

GL

no good there

Congrats to toad backers nothing in it in the end but their composure got them through in the end

rod_steel
06-13-2007, 01:06 PM
That game was bought for NSW.

you could see some QLD players were trying to throw the game away.

The referee looked bought as well by NSW.

lol.

but they still couldn't win the game.

lol :wavey:

:retard: :retard:

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 01:08 PM
Clean sweep of bets. :)

Suck it up NSW, you suck.

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 01:14 PM
Actually, to rub it in to the NSW retards more, let's make a nice multi-quoted post.

:)

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 01:17 PM
Most tries: Lockyer v Anasta

Tie: 1.65

This too will attract plenty of attention, and will likely set up tries rather than score them. Albeit in the last two origin games, Lockyer has scored lucky intercept tries.

Never in doubt. :wavey:

$2 for Queensland? WTF

I thought they'd be 1.30 :shrug:

They should have been 1.30. :)

They did. :wavey:

NSW to score 0-10 points @ 4.50

Possibly the weakest NSW team ever. Can't see them putting up many points on the Maroons mighty defence.

I was right. :D

dave nz
06-13-2007, 01:24 PM
Queensland ML (+110), 0.5 of a unit

$$$

Good choice for MOM too. Smith deserved it, a few others must have come close too.

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 01:28 PM
Nice work Dave, a deserved win.

:yeah:

The One
06-13-2007, 01:37 PM
QLD ML @ $2

Dont worry NSW fans, this will fast track ur rebuilding process:devil:

NSW tried hard but they are a class below..Cameron Smith just brilliant:worship:

The One
06-13-2007, 01:39 PM
QUUUUUUUUEEEEEENNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAND DDDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

sorry had to be done:devil:

its.like.that
06-13-2007, 01:40 PM
Keep it coming boys...

:sport:

sports freak
06-13-2007, 02:29 PM
QLD'ers too much HEART!!Hats off to the winners!!!

bad gambler
06-13-2007, 03:00 PM
Just the side for me tonight for the moment, will probably play the MoM prop bet as well. Blues greater versatility with the introduction of Bird and Hoffman to force the decider

NSW to beat Queensland - $1.85

gl

lost

Rosco
06-13-2007, 03:22 PM
QLD'ers too much HEART!!Hats off to the winners!!!

and a cold shower and punch in the face for Shayne Hayne. Worst refereeing display ever! He couldn't referee a under 12's match...... First time ever no penalty in first half WTF????? Saw many decisions not blown up! Whose left to ref game three? Simpkins sucks and Hayne hopeless?

Good job to all you guys who got on the toads! Hoodoo schmoodoo!:)

xcrap
06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
slowest origin game i probably seen, so many players flopping on tackles slowing the play the ball. he and anasta were non-existence in the 1st half.

breadman7
06-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Queensland to win $80 @ 2.00

Queensland 13+ $20 @ 4.75

Good luck

Win and a Loss +$60:wavey:

sports freak
06-14-2007, 11:17 AM
slowest origin game i probably seen, so many players flopping on tackles slowing the play the ball. he and anasta were non-existence in the 1st half.

and the Softest,wasn't much fireworks at all!Even the commentators what a bluey to light things up abit!!Blues had their chances,just didnt take em simple as that!!!

dave nz
06-14-2007, 12:58 PM
Thought it was a high quality game myself.

breadman7
06-14-2007, 08:54 PM
Queensland sweep this year! Also dominate for the next 5 years minimum. Nsw have no immediate answers to stop this quality high class footy team. Ahhhhhh its so nice to be a Queenslander:D

its.like.that
06-15-2007, 03:27 AM
Yep.

NSW have a shit team, and won't be winning very much for a longggggggg time.

Rosco
06-15-2007, 04:02 AM
Not too sure on the confidence you are showing boys. I do believe we have the more dominant team but I recall we were in the same predicament going into last years series blooding a few new young blokes and they came good. NSW have some new exciting players in Mullens, Hayne and Stewart who have only played 1 or 2 games. If they fire and NSW selectors show faith like the QLD selectors do they could be a very potent new crop of players for the Cockroaches next year. They also have some forwards on the outer too which could get a chance to debut in game three. Gallen is playing well and should get a spot.... We are also gonna lose Price and Petero sometime in the next 5 years to retirement too and I think that's a HUGE hole to fill.