anything goes on mtf-except jokes about "juice" [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

anything goes on mtf-except jokes about "juice"

case
06-07-2007, 05:32 AM
am i the only one bothered about the "weird" (that is the only word I can think of for it) censorship on MTF?*

I have forgotten the exact wording, but someone made a joke about "juice" on a thread and it was pulled.
It WAS a joke but is it okay to make a joke that you think someone might be using drugs? No one seems to mind making jokes about actors doing drugs and drinking. Why are tennis athletes here off limits?. Rumors have been bounced all over the place about Barry Bonds.

considering the jokes about sex and even racial overtones on the
Roland serbos thread it does seem a little odd.

*i know this has been brought up before but thought id drag it out again

Action Jackson
06-07-2007, 05:43 AM
case, you are on the juice, but have not been banned, so the MTF testing policy mustn't be working either.

All the players are on the juice, it's just some juice products are better than others.

case
06-07-2007, 05:49 AM
case, you are on the juice, but have not been banned, so the MTF testing policy mustn't be working either.

All the players are on the juice, it's just some juice products are better than others.

Ban me? ;)
actually its almost midnight here and im rambling and bored. probably should have kept my mouth shut. But it's so hard for me to shut up:confused:

and you are probably right about some juice products being better than others-kind of like some posters are better than others:p

Johnny Groove
06-07-2007, 06:14 AM
am i the only one bothered about the "weird" (that is the only word I can think of for it) censorship on MTF?*

I have forgotten the exact wording, but someone made a joke about "juice" on a thread and it was pulled.
It WAS a joke but is it okay to make a joke that you think someone might be using drugs? No one seems to mind making jokes about actors doing drugs and drinking. Why are tennis athletes here off limits?. Rumors have been bounced all over the place about Barry Bonds.

considering the jokes about sex and even racial overtones on the
Roland serbos thread it does seem a little odd.

*i know this has been brought up before but thought id drag it out again

You're a moron, you know that? The thread is a positive thread about Serbians and their success at RG this year, and yet you find something wrong with it? :retard:

case
06-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Blaze-
I might be a lot of things but not a moron. From that thread where you said it was all about the serbian success-

"Sharapova = Slavic Genetic Perfection.
It will take the Anglo-Saxons several more centuries to advance to this level of human evolution."

Sounds like a racist comment, joke,to me. Seems like I remember just recently the former Yugoslavia had a war where "ethnic cleansing" took place.
Some irony, huh? A thread about serbian players had ethnic jokes.

Burrow
06-07-2007, 12:34 PM
You're a moron, you know that? The thread is a positive thread about Serbians and their success at RG this year, and yet you find something wrong with it? :retard:

You never fail to amuse me.

06-08-2007, 07:56 AM
Blaze-
I might be a lot of things but not a moron. From that thread where you said it was all about the serbian success-

"Sharapova = Slavic Genetic Perfection.
It will take the Anglo-Saxons several more centuries to advance to this level of human evolution."

Sounds like a racist comment, joke,to me. Seems like I remember just recently the former Yugoslavia had a war where "ethnic cleansing" took place.
Some irony, huh? A thread about serbian players had ethnic jokes.
But Sharapova isn't Serbian. She is a Russian who has lived in the U.S. since she was around 10 years old.

06-08-2007, 08:00 AM

:haha: :haha: :haha: GWH you come up with some really good comments :lol:

Jogy
06-28-2007, 09:51 AM
funny on mtf what pre-bias they show on doping offenders that you may not even call them even when the official court says so

I made a easy thread with nobody to accuse last week that said that all artivicial medicaments should not be given anymore to players to eliminate all excuses "doctor gave me the medicament" or such things. In other ways the players must rest for long time enough to get the medicament out of the body. And I have say that things like "I need a daily medicament because I have asthma" should be disallowed: if you are pro athlete and have asthma, then sorry, do chess but not tennis. And I sayed that it is funny to see that more than half of all cyclists have asthma and have allowance to take medicaments.

~~~

That was it, so what did it get deleted?

06-28-2007, 06:14 PM
funny on mtf what pre-bias they show on doping offenders that you may not even call them even when the official court says so

I made a easy thread with nobody to accuse last week that said that all artivicial medicaments should not be given anymore to players to eliminate all excuses "doctor gave me the medicament" or such things. In other ways the players must rest for long time enough to get the medicament out of the body. And I have say that things like "I need a daily medicament because I have asthma" should be disallowed: if you are pro athlete and have asthma, then sorry, do chess but not tennis. And I sayed that it is funny to see that more than half of all cyclists have asthma and have allowance to take medicaments.

~~~

That was it, so what did it get deleted?
Jogy Tommy Haas doesn't have asthma that I know of, but he does have allergies which I'm sure he has received treatment for. Not everyone that plays Tennis can be 100% healthy all the time. They just need to be very careful about what medication they take. Which I'm sure Tommy watches his medication very closely. And the other players should do the same thing.

sigmagirl91
06-28-2007, 06:41 PM
And besides, Jogy, your statement about "medicaments" (it's "medication" in English, just so you'd know) is totally off-base. There are players, I'm sure, who have medical conditions that they need medication for. If they're smart, they've received the proper clearances and proceeded on with their careers. You just cannot apply a blanket statement to include every player on the tour, taking into consideration that variable.