Need Your Help [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Need Your Help

mKladder18
06-04-2007, 06:57 PM
Its been a while sience ive been into tennis, and I kind of lost track of the equipment, but im now getting back into it. What brand would you consider is the best to buy? I need a good Tennis Racquet, any suggestions? Thank you

Bobby
06-04-2007, 07:12 PM
That's a pretty hard question to answer. There are a lot of good brands, it's impossible to give any definitive answers.

jazar
06-04-2007, 09:48 PM
it really depends what standard you are and what you are looking for, i.e power or control. if you answer me those questions i will tell you what rackets may suit you

mKladder18
06-04-2007, 10:03 PM
it really depends what standard you are and what you are looking for, i.e power or control. if you answer me those questions i will tell you what rackets may suit you

more towords power.

jazar
06-05-2007, 02:17 PM
more towords power.

in that case you are looking for a lightweight frame with a large head size. all racket companies make frames like these. here are some suggestions:

-Wilson K Factor KFour
-Prince O3 Speedport Blue
-Head Metallix 4
-Babolat Aero Blast

Burrow
06-07-2007, 01:47 AM
fuck those modern pieces of shit ^^^ HEAD PRESTIGE CLASSIC OR HEAD PRESTIGE TOUR. fantastic rackets.

jazar
06-07-2007, 07:43 PM
fuck those modern pieces of shit ^^^ HEAD PRESTIGE CLASSIC OR HEAD PRESTIGE TOUR. fantastic rackets.

yeah they are brilliant rackets, but they are players rackets. if the guy wants power, then prestiges are no good

gaz
06-14-2007, 08:36 AM
depending on how much power for instance the babolat aero blast is very powerful with a large head which a lot of people dont like something like the aero blast or z tour would also give you power
the thing i ould suggest is to demo a lot and find which one you like best