Nike and Adidas stores in Poland and Barcelona, Spain. [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Nike and Adidas stores in Poland and Barcelona, Spain.

Musashi
06-03-2007, 08:34 PM
I'm currently in Poland for a few days and wondered how are prices in the Nike and Adidas stores? And, do they have tennis gear at all here?

Same questions for Barcelona, which I'll be going there soon.

My friend wants me to get him some of Nadal's new gear (bandana, wristband, shirt, pants) in that chlorine blue colour. I'm more into Adidas stuff, I fancy that Baghdatis/Gonzo headtie and those Aussie 07 gear. Is stuff more expensive in Spain than in some eastern European country? Or is it all the same price, but in a different currency :O? Thanks.

dkw
06-04-2007, 05:46 AM
Don't be surprise when this thread gets moved to some far off distant realm of MTF called something like: "Amateur tennis players who lack sponsorship deals" There, no one will see it, so you'll never get an answer to your questions (which btw, I have no clue since I've never been to Poland or Barcelona)

Just wanted to remind you that the Moderators around here are constantly on guard for illegal thread placement violations!!

Loremaster
06-04-2007, 09:01 AM
I'm currently in Poland for a few days and wondered how are prices in the Nike and Adidas stores? And, do they have tennis gear at all here?

Same questions for Barcelona, which I'll be going there soon.

My friend wants me to get him some of Nadal's new gear (bandana, wristband, shirt, pants) in that chlorine blue colour. I'm more into Adidas stuff, I fancy that Baghdatis/Gonzo headtie and those Aussie 07 gear. Is stuff more expensive in Spain than in some eastern European country? Or is it all the same price, but in a different currency :O? Thanks.

HI I am from Poland and they have a lot of tennis gear - but mainly from Summer collection but there are also Spring goods adn in few places you can get last year gear.
Prices are in Nike something like (but I am not sure )
- for Capri pants 45Euro/60$
- for Shirt 35Euro/50$
- for shoes about 120Euro
- for newest hat 15Euro/20$

Barcelona has almost same prices difference is actual currency so it is about 2-6Euro.

Addidas in Poland has all the gear - so headties should be there all shirts and shorts whole range
Nike is not they have :
Capri Pants in 1)Blue 2)White
Vamos Rafa T-shirt (sleeveeless) 1)red 2)blue
Fed T-shirts - from Spring(white and light blue polos) and Summer (from Summer range only in Blue)
Bandanas - white, black, blue (but not everywhere)
Dark Blue/Chlorine blue T-shirts
White/Chlorine Blue sleveeless shirts
so you can virtually buy almost anything from new range for Summer

Adidas has everything from 2007
there is also Yonex store if you are interested

If You want soem more specific info send my PM I can give you sepcific locations of Stores and how to get there :wavey:
Wish You Good Time in Poland and Spain

shotgun
06-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Don't be surprise when this thread gets moved to some far off distant realm of MTF called something like: "Amateur tennis players who lack sponsorship deals" There, no one will see it, so you'll never get an answer to your questions (which btw, I have no clue since I've never been to Poland or Barcelona)

Just wanted to remind you that the Moderators around here are constantly on guard for illegal thread placement violations!!

Well well, you were proven wrong, as he already got an answer. :)

Plus, if you don't have anything to add to the subject, you shouldn't be posting in this thread in the first place. It's not like a lot of people care about your attempts at witty posts. :o