Jim Courier fans, come out of your whereabouts!:-) [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Jim Courier fans, come out of your whereabouts!:-)

nory
06-01-2007, 03:27 PM
Hi folks!
I have been into Jim Courier for many years. After he retired, I thought that he wouldn't ever return as an active player. I was even more surprised ,when I had this undirected impetus to search for him on the internet. When I found out that he is back,I felt beamed back into my teens,when I was obsessed with the idea of collecting everything which was even only slightly connected with him and tried to get tickets for any tournament in Germany where he was supposed to play. By the time he retired I gave up all my interests in tennis, even threw away large parts of my Jim Courier collection, and tried to concentrate on other issues. Now, everything seems to be revived, except for one thing: I don't have a useless crush on him any more. :)
If anyone can identify with parts of my confessions about Jim Courier or can tell similar incidents, drop me a line or leave comments in the forum.
Take it easy,
Norya

PS:My poor attempt at creating a Jim Courier website:
http://www.jimcourier.de.tl

jmsx521
06-08-2007, 04:45 AM
BIG fan of him in the early 90s. I bought his baseball-looking outfit -- the shoes, shirt and shorts. Plus, I might have been influenced by him on changing my name to jms (james/jim).

And his inside-out FH... OMG... just loved it!

Haile Selassie
06-15-2007, 09:59 PM
His backhand was so weak but heee was able to use his quickness and conditioning to hit forehands from the backhand corner