how big a sportstar is scud in oz? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

how big a sportstar is scud in oz?

mahim
05-29-2007, 10:37 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i suppose ponting is the biggest?sweeney report thinks so?
ps-my last post of this type

flip_fan
05-29-2007, 12:30 PM
I think in regards to his success and appeal he's big, but because his personal life has been such a focus in the media his tennis achievments aren't recognised as much. I think Hewitt, Rafter and Mark are amoung the elite in Australia mainly because tennis is an international sport.

The only thing missing is a grand slam, if Mark won a slam he'd be much highly respected.

mahim
05-30-2007, 10:05 AM
I think in regards to his success and appeal he's big, but because his personal life has been such a focus in the media his tennis achievments aren't recognised as much. I think Hewitt, Rafter and Mark are amoung the elite in Australia mainly because tennis is an international sport.

The only thing missing is a grand slam, if Mark won a slam he'd be much highly respected.

i just want to tell u that u look like that cricket brat andre nel-lol!

are cricketers and tennis players as big stars as any in oz?

CmonAussie
05-31-2007, 04:54 PM
i just want to tell u that u look like that cricket brat andre nel-lol!

are cricketers and tennis players as big stars as any in oz?

:wavey:
Mark`s less of a sports star & more of a celebrity these days;)

*2003 was a great comeback by Scud [reaching Wimbledon final, Davis Cup success, Shanghai & #9 ranking]:cool:
However since then he`s struggled!!

Many Aussie guys envy Philippoussis`s ability to date so many hot women:devil:
Scud has certainly had more than his fair share:eek:

Anyway the new TV show~~ Age of Love on NBC is proof that Mark`s celebrity has overtaken his sporting career:sad: :angel:

mahim
06-01-2007, 08:35 AM
are cricketers and tennis players as big as any stars in oz?:confused:

flip_fan
06-01-2007, 11:00 AM
yes mahim but the only "big" tennis stars for the past decade have been Pat rafter, Lleyton hewitt and Mark Philippoussis. Cricket stars are very popular too. i do not understand why you are asking such a question. If you want to find out more why not try and research a little... use google.

mahim
06-01-2007, 11:17 AM
yes mahim but the only "big" tennis stars for the past decade have been Pat rafter, Lleyton hewitt and Mark Philippoussis. Cricket stars are very popular too. i do not understand why you are asking such a question. If you want to find out more why not try and research a little... use google.
i mate(aussie language!)good morning(wake up!)

hi have done tonnes of serch already on google-etc.

its important for me to know as i love australia-i will move to sydney in a while(5 months)and in the mean time there is a book i am writing on australia

last question of this type-tell me where does cricket rank

thx in advance geez fantastic guys and girls - live healthy and do not forget to ha ha have fun.

mahim
06-01-2007, 11:23 AM
i am :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

reply urgently.

mahim
06-01-2007, 11:26 AM
people tell me that seeney searches etc are ordinary-how true is that?

is the cricket team most popular?reply quick

where can i find all this?u guys tell me all this info coz i might not get appropriate answers elsewhere.