Posada's finest in Paris strolling along Chucho-Élysées RG thread [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Posada's finest in Paris strolling along Chucho-Élysées RG thread

Action Jackson
05-25-2007, 11:15 AM
As you can see below Chucho plays Melzer in the 1st round and that's not too bad, though he could play Monaco in the next round if they both win and he has done well against Juan in the past, just hope he gets past the 1st round.

Chucho needs to perform well at these big events now.

Roger Federer SUI (1) - Michael Russell USA
Qualifier - Thierry Ascione FRA
Qualifier - Potito Starace ITA
Carlos Berlocq ARG - Julien Benneteau FRA (30)

Juan Carlos Ferrero ESP (17) - Amer Delic USA
Stefan Koubek AUT - Qualifier
Nicolas Lapentti ECU - Alexander Peya AUT
Jan Hernych CZE - Mikhail Youzhny RUS (13)

Tommy Robredo ESP (9) - Sergio Roitman ARG
Chris Guccione AUS - Qualifier
Janko Tipsarevic SRB - Qualifier
Qualifier - Marat Safin RUS (22)

Filippo Volandri ITA (29) - Qualifier
Martin Vassallo Arguello ARG - Alejandro Falla COL
Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo ESP - Stanislas Wawrinka SUI
Arnaud Clement FRA - Ivan Ljubicic CRO (7)

Nikolay Davydenko RUS (4) - Stefano Galvani ITA
Alexandre Sidorenko FRA - Werner Eschauer AUT
Michael Llodra FRA - Nicolas Devilder FRA
Justin Gimelstob USA - Nicolas Almagro ESP (32)

Juan Ignacio Chela ARG (18) - Fabrice Santoro FRA
Olivier Rochus BEL - Gael Monfils FRA
Qualifier - Qualifier
Hyung-Taik Lee KOR - David Nalbandian ARG (15)

Richard Gasquet FRA (11) - Nicolas Mahut FRA
Kristof Vliegen BEL - Danai Udomchoke THA
Martin Verkerk NED - Simone Bolelli ITA
Victor Hanescu ROU - Guillermo Canas ARG (19)

Jurgen Melzer AUT (27) - Jose Acasuso ARG
Qualifier - Juan Monaco ARG
Edouard Roger-Vasselin FRA - Qualifier
Radek Stepanek CZE - Fernando Gonzalez CHI (5)

Novak Djokovic SRB (6) - Qualifier
Sam Querrey USA - Qualifier
Jonathan Eysseric FRA - Olivier Patience FRA
Qualifier - Agustin Calleri ARG (26)

Dmitry Tursunov RUS (21) - Alessio Di Mauro ITA
Fernando Verdasco ESP -Qualifier
Robby Ginepri USA - Diego Hartfield ARG
Daniele Bracciali ITA - David Ferrer ESP (12)

Marcos Baghdatis CYP (16) - Sebastien Grosjean FRA
Kristian Pless DEN - Yen-Hsun Lu TPE
Thomas Johansson SWE -Jan Hajek CZE
Qualifier - Dominik Hrbaty SVK (24)

Florian Mayer GER (31) - Paul-Henri Mathieu FRA
Vincent Spadea USA -Gilles Simon FRA
Luis Horna PER - Nicolas Massu CHI
Igor Andreev RUS - Andy Roddick USA (3)

James Blake USA (8) - Ivo Karlovic CRO
Peter Luczak AUS - Jonas Bjorkman SWE
Qualifier - Oscar Hernandez ESP
Qualifier - Philipp Kohlschreiber GER (28)

Carlos Moya ESP (23) - Andreas Seppi ITA
Florent Serra FRA - Igor Kunitsyn RUS
Robert Kendrick USA - Qualifier
Guillermo Garcia-Lopez ESP - Tomas Berdych CZE (10)

Lleyton Hewitt AUS (14) - Max Mirnyi BLR
Marc Gicquel FRA - Gaston Gaudio ARG
Benjamin Becker GER - Mathieu Montcourt FRA
Feliciano Lopez ESP - Jarkko Nieminen FIN (20)

Robin Soderling SWE (25) - Albert Montanes ESP
Ernests Gulbis LAT - Tim Henman GBR
Qualifier - Teimuraz Gabashvili RUS
Juan Martin Del Potro ARG - Rafael Nadal ESP (2)

maria87
05-27-2007, 11:40 PM
yes, a nice draw for Chucho:)

he is rising his level according to what i see in ARAG coup, so i expect a good perfomance. He should be able to win first and second round. Worse part to me is that he will play Cañas soon too.

maria87
05-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Court 5 14:00 Start
Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Olivia Sanchez (FRA) vs. Shenay Perry (USA)

followed by
Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Stefan Koubek (AUT) vs. Christophe Rochus (BEL)

Women's Singles - 1st Rnd.
Akgul Amanmuradova (UZB)vs. Vania King (USA)

Men's Singles - 1st Rnd.Jurgen Melzer (AUT)[27]vs. Jose Acasuso (ARG)
if rain lets play!

maria87
05-29-2007, 10:55 AM
Chucho is playing right now and he is losing 2 sets down :eek: 4-6, 5-7...stats are no good! 33 UE in 2 sets.:eek: :sad:

maria87
05-29-2007, 11:11 AM
Meltzer broke him in the third, Chucho increased his UE to 38 and he is in 40% of his first serve.:eek:

maria87
05-29-2007, 11:30 AM
he lost! he had a chance of broke back in the third but he couldn't convert..poor chucho! any injury? i don't know but too much UE and no serve. Too bad he lost in first round of RG...i was hoping a better performance after ARAG Wolrd Cup. :eek:

4-6, 5-7, 4-6

Monaco is saving his match after being down the 2 first set! Is the mind the problem of Chucho? lack of confidence?

sonatinca
05-29-2007, 12:12 PM
:sad: Chucho! It's so sad to watch RG without him :(

Carrie Ann
05-29-2007, 01:56 PM
I am so disappointed too. Morning matches never work out for him, and Melzer was playing well. I do think he is lacking confidence too.

Action Jackson
05-30-2007, 03:02 AM
Another poor performance in a Slam from Chucho, this is something that Orsa and Chucho have look at why he can't produce the goods at the highest levels.

bad gambler
05-30-2007, 01:14 PM
Shocking.

Carrie Ann
05-30-2007, 06:05 PM
I just read that Chucho is pulling out of doubles and going home today. He gave a short interview and it basically said why is a good player playing so badly. He said he and his coach are going to try to find out if it is mental or physical. He has had alot of physical problems this year since he let Christian go. Also, he needs a change in coaches. Someone to push him harder and work on his strength which is his serve. He needs to play the warm-ups for grass and play Wimbledon this year. Look at what a new coach for Chela has done for him.

Action Jackson
06-01-2007, 12:15 AM
I just read that Chucho is pulling out of doubles and going home today. He gave a short interview and it basically said why is a good player playing so badly. He said he and his coach are going to try to find out if it is mental or physical. He has had alot of physical problems this year since he let Christian go. Also, he needs a change in coaches. Someone to push him harder and work on his strength which is his serve. He needs to play the warm-ups for grass and play Wimbledon this year. Look at what a new coach for Chela has done for him.

Could you please post a link? I don't like hearing rumours that don't have any base to them.

Carrie Ann
06-01-2007, 04:07 PM
The interview was on several sites. The one I remember specifically was LANACION.com. I thought everyone would have read it themselves so my suggestions at the end would have been obvious. It said he was going home to analyze his game with his coach. The rest of what I said was me trying to brainstorm ideas that would help his game. I didn't mean to start any rumors. Sorry for any confusion.

maria87
06-01-2007, 05:14 PM

Thanks Carrie Ann for the news! this is exactly what i was thinking...I am glad that chucho could take the decision to stop and think what is going on with him, so talented and good player and losing so badly in the big events.
Thanks again.:yeah:

Action Jackson
06-02-2007, 06:22 AM
The interview was on several sites. The one I remember specifically was LANACION.com. I thought everyone would have read it themselves so my suggestions at the end would have been obvious. It said he was going home to analyze his game with his coach. The rest of what I said was me trying to brainstorm ideas that would help his game. I didn't mean to start any rumors. Sorry for any confusion.

In other words you were saying Chucho should sack Orsanic, when there wasn't anything at all in the article suggesting that.

maria87
06-02-2007, 07:49 PM
In other words you were saying Chucho should sack Orsanic, when there wasn't anything at all in the article suggesting that.

it was pretty obvious to me there were some Carrie Ann's opinions in the post! to me and to everybody has a little bit of intelligence and have good sense to read other posts, and a good attitude. So Carrie Ann, please, don't worry, keep posting what you find about chucho! we, good Chucho's fans, will appreciate it!:yeah:

Action Jackson
06-04-2007, 05:51 AM
it was pretty obvious to me there were some Carrie Ann's opinions in the post! to me and to everybody has a little bit of intelligence and have good sense to read other posts, and a good attitude. So Carrie Ann, please, don't worry, keep posting what you find about chucho! we, good Chucho's fans, will appreciate it!:yeah:

There is a News thread here you know and as for good Chucho fans, don't make me laugh.