Redesign Comments, what do you think? [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Redesign Comments, what do you think?

Steve
05-23-2007, 07:34 PM
Well.....

Tomek.
05-23-2007, 07:35 PM
here the field for quick reply is white :)

belco
05-23-2007, 07:38 PM
The colour looks good :yeah:

Tomek.
05-23-2007, 07:40 PM
the MTF new design is much better Steve!!!

belco
05-23-2007, 07:41 PM
the colour on wtaworld needs a facelift.. this colour is purrrrrrrrrrrrrfect :p

Andre♥
05-23-2007, 07:42 PM
I didn't even look it. Got scared and changed it to the old one! :haha:

I'll see it tomorrow! :ras:

Nymeria
I don't like it, changed back to the old one rightaway... (just like I did on wtaworld). The colors are better, but it's all too small... :(

Tomek.
true Dejan!!

Denaon
05-23-2007, 07:43 PM
:lol: I like it so far...and having the old one as an option helps me with the transition....if I get annoyed by this one...I use the other:D :banana:

belco
05-23-2007, 07:44 PM
I don't like it, changed back to the old one rightaway... (just like I did on wtaworld). The colors are better, but it's all too small... :(

i got used to it the next day.. on wtaw

keqtqiadv
05-23-2007, 07:46 PM
menstennisforums.com Blue :banana:

belco
05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
menstennisforums.com Blue :banana:

:yeah: now bring it on TT :armed:

Tomek.
05-23-2007, 07:47 PM
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 140 by 140 pixels or 9.8 KB (whichever is smaller).

so why on wtaworld smaller :hysteric:!!!!

keqtqiadv
05-23-2007, 07:48 PM
:yeah: now bring it on TT :armed:
:boxing:

Nymeria
05-23-2007, 07:52 PM
i got used to it the next day.. on wtaw

I think I changed it within an hour, I really disliked it. Not really the colors, that's something I can get used to. But it was mostly the size, the width (??).

I am happy they kept the 140x140 here, means I won't have to resize all the avy's I used before :p

Blue Heart24
05-23-2007, 07:52 PM
Can someone please tell me how to change to the old desing?
Where I have to go?

Blue Heart24
05-23-2007, 07:53 PM
It's OK,its kinda weird but it's ok.

jeahhh!
05-23-2007, 07:54 PM
It's better than I expected.

belco
05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
give the design a go.. can really get used to it in a day..

Nymeria
05-23-2007, 08:00 PM
Can someone please tell me how to change to the old desing?
Where I have to go?

go to UserCP (right on your screen) and then to edit options, all down to the page to Forum Skin :)

Blue Heart24
05-23-2007, 08:03 PM
go to UserCP (right on your screen) and then to edit options, all down to the page to Forum Skin :)

I see it,thank you :)

Blue Heart24
05-23-2007, 08:04 PM
Btw,If you change it once,can you change back?And like that all the time or is a change only allowed once?:scratch:

Nymeria
05-23-2007, 08:06 PM
Btw,If you change it once,can you change back?And like that all the time or is a change only allowed once?:scratch:

the options you can keep changing ;)

belco
05-23-2007, 08:10 PM
change as many times as u want :)

they should put way more ads on the old skins :devil: :p

Nymeria
05-23-2007, 08:12 PM
they should put way more ads on the old skins :devil: :p
No they shouldn't!! :p Why do you want everybody to keep the new skin? :lol:

belco
05-23-2007, 08:22 PM
No they shouldn't!! :p Why do you want everybody to keep the new skin? :lol:

because its way cool.. Steveeeeeeeeeee 10 ads per page for old skins :p :p :p

Nymeria
05-23-2007, 08:25 PM
because its way cool.. Steveeeeeeeeeee 10 ads per page for old skins :p :p :p

Nooooooooo and I don't mind the new one, if it wouldn't be this small. So let me know when that is changed :p

qczi
05-23-2007, 08:25 PM
you can put as many ads as you want on the old skin just leave its width 100% :help:

belco
05-23-2007, 08:33 PM
:lol:

:zzz: time for me :wavey:

martine2
05-23-2007, 08:35 PM
I like the new look! :yeah:
(Good the avatars stayed the same size)

belco
05-23-2007, 08:39 PM

dont hold ur breath ;)

http://www.menstennisforums.com/payments.php

look what free members get :tape: :lol:

Steve
05-23-2007, 08:40 PM

they didnt :sad:

Regenbogen
05-23-2007, 08:47 PM
I don't like that whole section on the side. It makes everything look off-center. Other than that it's not bad.

Wait. Nevermind. Do we have to display our ages? That's awful. :lol:

shotgun
05-23-2007, 08:51 PM
It's good for a change. I couldn't stand the bright blue skin anymore.

belco
05-23-2007, 08:53 PM
Wait. Nevermind. Do we have to display our ages? That's awful. :lol:

:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:
haha not worried about the side anymore but about ur age being displayed?? :haha: :lol:

can turn it off let me find the link

belco
05-23-2007, 08:55 PM
http://www.menstennisforums.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

In the privacy section select "Hide age and date of birth" then save the settings

Regenbogen
05-23-2007, 08:57 PM
:rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls: :rolls:
haha not worried about the side anymore but about ur age being displayed?? :haha: :lol:

can turn it off let me find the link

I care more about seeing everyone else's. :o

belco
05-23-2007, 09:04 PM
I care more about seeing everyone else's. :o

ohh incase u find out that person who was flirting with u is 78 years old? :rolls:

t0x
05-23-2007, 09:07 PM
I don't think it's brilliant nor terrible..

It's a nice, refreshing chance though :)

Truc
05-23-2007, 09:09 PM
It's not bad, I was fed up with the MTF blue, I'm glad we have at least 2 skins now.

I just miss the menu with the direct access to the player forums, I was using it a lot. I know it's still on the main page, but the point was to go directly to a players forum from where ever you were on the board. The "Forum Jump" isn't very user-friendly.
(And some players are still missing in the "Fan forums" menu on the main page, btw - JMDP, Mirnyi, etc.)

Mistaflava
05-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Guys you can change back to MTF Blue. Just click on your USER CP and go into EDIT OPTIONS and scroll all the way to the bottom and select the option for SKINS and change your MTF back to blue.

Its that easy to get the old blue back.

Blue Heart24
05-23-2007, 09:12 PM
I'm back to the old one :wavey:

Denaon
05-23-2007, 09:43 PM
I can't believe there are some people that would prefer the dull old skin over this one....let's face it...the blue one is quite boring :aplot:

RagingLamb
05-23-2007, 09:55 PM
where's the 'new posts' button?

mangoes
05-23-2007, 10:02 PM
I like it, BUT it's way, way too busy for me. TOO MANY ADS.........PLEASE, PLEASE provide an option to get rid of all the ads. I honestly don't mind paying. But this is too busy for my eyes.

Fergie
05-23-2007, 10:07 PM
Looks good but I still prefer the old one :p

Sofyaxo
05-23-2007, 10:34 PM
I like it. The only downside is that you can't see when you have a new PM. Now I have to feel like a needy geek checking my PMs every five seconds when I think I'm going to get one.

Suzi
05-23-2007, 10:47 PM
It was a shock to see the redesign as i logged on but its fine now :)

adee-gee
05-23-2007, 10:59 PM
I like it, BUT it's way, way too busy for me. TOO MANY ADS.........PLEASE, PLEASE provide an option to get rid of all the ads. I honestly don't mind paying. But this is too busy for my eyes.

Couldn't agree more. Everything just seems so squashed :shrug:

theMEESH
05-24-2007, 12:07 AM
for some reason the colors hurt my eyeballs.

Enjoy Incubus
05-24-2007, 12:38 AM
I like it, thanks Steve:)

Mistaflava
05-24-2007, 01:24 AM
for some reason the colors hurt my eyeballs.

so switch back to the blue in EDIT OPTIONS

Tytta!.
05-24-2007, 02:01 AM
Can you guys change the TMS banner to the bottom of the page? It sucks to see when you get new PMs :awww:

theMEESH
05-24-2007, 03:00 AM
so switch back to the blue in EDIT OPTIONS

i did. but i wanted to state my opinion, just so steve can get some feedback. gosh, what's wrong with that? it wasn't like i was complaining, i just stated a fact.

wtn_amanda
05-24-2007, 03:27 AM
i did. but i wanted to state my opinion, just so steve can get some feedback. gosh, what's wrong with that? it wasn't like i was complaining, i just stated a fact.

I'm surprised the colors hurt your eyes on the new theme. The old one was far brighter IMO and I had a hard time reading it, and I helped design the original theme. :)

The new design is a huge improvement IMO and well overdue.

Fee
05-24-2007, 03:30 AM
The new design is kind of dark and broody like Batman. I switched back to the old blue one. :)

savesthedizzle
05-24-2007, 03:52 AM
I'm using the old blue one too. The only thing I don't like about the new skin is the width.. and I'm sure I could get over that, but I just like the blue. Other skins just don't feel like MTF to me :p

05-24-2007, 05:10 AM
I'm using the old blue one too. The only thing I don't like about the new skin is the width.. and I'm sure I could get over that, but I just like the blue. Other skins just don't feel like MTF to me :p
It's blue for me also :) :cool:

Deboogle!.
05-24-2007, 06:10 AM
I like it. The only downside is that you can't see when you have a new PM. Now I have to feel like a needy geek checking my PMs every five seconds when I think I'm going to get one.Can you guys change the TMS banner to the bottom of the page? It sucks to see when you get new PMs :awww:To add to these two posts, I think it would be good if the TMS banner was at least switched with the dark blue Welcome/PM box so that that little box could be higher up at the right of the page. It doesn't make much sense for a box welcoming you to the page to be below the visible window and force people to have to scroll to see it. Plus PMs are so prevalent here that it would be very helpful for everyone to be able to see their PMs status right at the top of every page without having to scroll a lot.

Björki
05-24-2007, 07:08 AM
where's the 'new posts' button?
second this. I couldnt find it. However I changed back to blue.

VolandriFan
05-24-2007, 07:10 AM
Pro- It looks nice!
Cons- It's smaller, more crammed in and takes longer to load on slow connections.

I love the way it looks though, and if I was on a fast connection I'd use it, but I'm not and I find it to be heavier on graphics, and therefore also taking longer to load. How do I change back to the old one?

wtn_amanda
05-24-2007, 07:25 AM
second this. I couldnt find it. However I changed back to blue.

The new posts / today's posts options appear in the Quick Links navigation panel towards the right.

Tennis-Engineer
05-24-2007, 08:05 AM
I returned to old skin !:p

SloKid
05-24-2007, 10:39 AM
I switched to the new skin on wtaw and I did the same here, I like it. :)

belco
05-24-2007, 10:56 AM
To add to these two posts, I think it would be good if the TMS banner was at least switched with the dark blue Welcome/PM box so that that little box could be higher up at the right of the page. It doesn't make much sense for a box welcoming you to the page to be below the visible window and force people to have to scroll to see it. Plus PMs are so prevalent here that it would be very helpful for everyone to be able to see their PMs status right at the top of every page without having to scroll a lot.

RE: PM's

u can change it so when u recieve a PM a little box opens up and asks u if u want to read it and if u select yes or ok it asks u in same window or new window..

To do it go to USER CP and EDIT OPTIONS or http://www.menstennisforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

"If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message."

Tick the box - Show New Private Message Notification Pop-up

i love this option :) have it on at wtaworld too :)

embellish
05-24-2007, 11:14 AM
I think its fine but like others I found it a bit squashed with the ads down the side so have switched to the old one!

Chris 84
05-24-2007, 11:27 AM
I made my feelings about this clear on wtaw, and I feel the same here. The redesign is fine (cos I can change back to the original), the stuff that comes with it (especially PM limtiations) sucks :p

Peta Pan
05-24-2007, 12:23 PM
Love it :yeah:

At last I get rid of the ugly, ugly bright blue that hurt my eyes quite a bit.

This one is much easier on the eyes and easier to read with it's contrasting shades. Only down side is the ads down the side of the page.. but I suppose that is better than having pop-up ads.

Conita
05-24-2007, 02:46 PM
i havnt decided yet if i like or not
i'm still finding some buttons.
the only thing that annoys me is that it feels like it had shrunk
so i feel like giant on the site everything is comptact :P
but with time i guess it will be ok :)

Deboogle!.
05-24-2007, 03:20 PM

u can change it so when u recieve a PM a little box opens up and asks u if u want to read it and if u select yes or ok it asks u in same window or new window..

To do it go to USER CP and EDIT OPTIONS or http://www.menstennisforums.com/profile.php?do=editoptions

"If you are browsing the forums when you receive a new private message, the system can pop-up a notification box informing you of the new message."

i love this option :) have it on at wtaworld too :)Well yea, I've always used it, but I find it doesn't quite always work. I also just think it's silly in principle to have a long ad banner ABOVE a little box that contains important information for a lot of people. I think it would still be fair to have it like this: the gray box with Quick Links on the top, the Welcome, Member/PMs dark blue box, the WTAworld button/link, then the banner ad. People would still see it plenty (for my resolution it would still appear in the top view window even).

belco
05-24-2007, 04:27 PM
but I suppose that is better than having pop-up ads.

or the ads that say HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when the mouse pointer is moved over them :tape: :tape:

Deathless Mortal
05-24-2007, 05:27 PM
Sorry if it was mentioned but i just noticed that there are not member's birthdays on home page :shrug:

belco
05-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Sorry if it was mentioned but i just noticed that there are not member's birthdays on home page :shrug:

i wonder why u just noticed?? :scratch:

happy birthday again :p :p

Lee
05-24-2007, 07:31 PM
To add to these two posts, I think it would be good if the TMS banner was at least switched with the dark blue Welcome/PM box so that that little box could be higher up at the right of the page. It doesn't make much sense for a box welcoming you to the page to be below the visible window and force people to have to scroll to see it. Plus PMs are so prevalent here that it would be very helpful for everyone to be able to see their PMs status right at the top of every page without having to scroll a lot.

me four here.

i love this option :) have it on at wtaworld too :)

The problem is, I don't like the pop-up :p

Regenbogen
05-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I only just found the welcome box. :tape:

or the ads that say HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when the mouse pointer is moved over them :tape: :tape:

Those things are frightening.

belco
05-24-2007, 07:59 PM
The problem is, I don't like the pop-up :p

its only a tiny little box? i was blind as a bat before i discovered that option. id have messages waiting and would even see that section up the top right telling me i had private message..

but that little box that comes up :worship:!!

Deathless Mortal
05-24-2007, 08:37 PM
i wonder why u just noticed?? :scratch:

happy birthday again :p :p

Thanks :) but it's not just because of that, my birthday was yesterday anyway. It's just easier to find out who's birthday is for each day. :sad:

Lee
05-24-2007, 09:12 PM
its only a tiny little box? i was blind as a bat before i discovered that option. id have messages waiting and would even see that section up the top right telling me i had private message..

but that little box that comes up :worship:!!

Doesn't matter how big the box is. I hate any window pop-up. It was default to pop-up before and I was in the middle of typing when that annoying box pop-up. :p

Deboogle!.
05-24-2007, 10:11 PM
I've only had the PM box pop-up when I go to a new page, never right in the middle of something.

Also you can have it email you when you have a PM

I have both the pop-up and the email notification, but I still think the little welcome/pm box should be above an ad :lol:

belco
05-25-2007, 05:00 AM
Doesn't matter how big the box is. I hate any window pop-up. It was default to pop-up before and I was in the middle of typing when that annoying box pop-up. :p

:eek: :scratch: i wonder how that happened. u need to refresh for the server to know u got new PM then the box comes up :p

Lee
05-25-2007, 05:04 AM
:eek: :scratch: i wonder how that happened. u need to refresh for the server to know u got new PM then the box comes up :p

nope

Deboogle!.
05-25-2007, 05:09 AM

nopeWhat belco describes is how mine has always worked :scratch: Only ever gotten the box when loading a new page :confused:

Lee
05-25-2007, 05:11 AM
What belco describes is how mine has always worked :scratch: Only ever gotten the box when loading a new page :confused:

Don't know because I haven't used that option for a long time. :shrug:

belco
05-25-2007, 05:24 AM
Don't know because I haven't used that option for a long time. :shrug:

maybe try it again :) its really not that annoying and the best tool ever :)

Lee
05-25-2007, 05:35 AM
maybe try it again :) its really not that annoying and the best tool ever :)

It doesn't bother me that much because I can still see if I have new PM from the right column. My Norton block out all ads :tape: so I can still see the Welcome box without rolling. Also, I use "user cp" so it shows new PMs on top.

belco
05-25-2007, 06:05 AM
Norton?? :tape: :tape: :tape: :bolt:

get Kaspersky :)

Lee
05-25-2007, 07:17 AM
Norton?? :tape: :tape: :tape: :bolt:

get Kaspersky :)

:p My Norton works pretty well.

Geniey2g
05-25-2007, 04:44 PM
New design is poor:
-Reply boxes have an abrasive looking font,
-Colours are too harsh,
-Can't find the "User CP" button, and a whole host of other stuff.

I changed mine back with the quickness :ras:

Lee
05-25-2007, 04:57 PM
I like the new design. The colour is really more easy for the eyes. :shrug:

belco
05-25-2007, 05:16 PM
The colours are great... im on til 5am most nights :tape::tape::tape: and my eyes are fine :)

wtn_amanda
05-25-2007, 05:32 PM
Yes I think the new colors are close to perfect for a blue theme :)

(and I played no part in choosing them... even though I'd like to take the credit)

05-25-2007, 07:35 PM
I'm "old school" so I still like the blue for MTF :) And Amanda you can take credit for anything you want ;) After all you get hit with taking a lot of blame for things so why not take some credit :lol:

maqk
05-25-2007, 07:51 PM
can simple non premium / non super / non moderator users have gif animations in their avas / pics in thier sigs, why if not????enable it, it will create hell of enjoyment & competition among posters

belco
05-25-2007, 08:26 PM
:shrug: premium members need some benefits over non premium members for forums. This is one of them.

5:25am :bolt: bed time :zzz:

:wavey:

maqk
05-25-2007, 08:37 PM
can a simple reg. user become a mod???

05-25-2007, 08:37 PM
:shrug: premium members need some benefits over non premium members for forums. This is one of them.

5:25am :bolt: bed time :zzz:

:wavey:
Yes I am waiting for my upgrade to clear. But I have to say the benefits weren't exactly what I would have liked to have seen :sad: Goodnight belco--pleasant dreams :zzz:

belco
05-25-2007, 08:43 PM
Yes I am waiting for my upgrade to clear. But I have to say the benefits weren't exactly what I would have liked to have seen :sad: Goodnight belco--pleasant dreams :zzz:

:hug: :) :wavey:

maqk
05-25-2007, 08:59 PM
i want to have an animated avatar, i wanna have pics in my sign

is the only way i m gonna get these things is Pay MTFs.com???

El Legenda
05-25-2007, 09:09 PM
i want to have an animated avatar, i wanna have pics in my sign

is the only way i m gonna get these things is Pay MTFs.com???

yes, if everyone is allowed to do that, this site would be really really really really slow.

maqk
05-26-2007, 03:43 AM
ok, then credit card all the way

05-26-2007, 05:46 AM
ok, then credit card all the way
I wonder if I had done my upgrade by credit card if it would have been faster :unsure: Oh well MTF 'the check is in the mail" ;)

Deboogle!.
05-26-2007, 05:49 AM
Every credit card transaction I've ever done with paypal has been instant, at least in terms of it showing up in my paypal account as the money being sent :shrug: Dunno if that would have meant quicker results here at MTF, I honestly don't remember what happened when I paid for MTF, it was almost 2 years ago, too long ago for me to remember :lol:

But I pay all of my bills online, some via credit card, and the ones I pay by credit card tend to show up a day or two sooner than the ones where I have it debit from my checking account. But that's just my experience with my various utilities, i suppose it could be purely coincidental

jeahhh!
05-26-2007, 05:51 AM
I just used paypal today and it was quick.

Jelena
05-26-2007, 10:29 AM
my thoughts.
hate that too. Not everybody knows the birthdays of their friends here by heart...
I agree.

savesthedizzle
05-26-2007, 01:07 PM
I didn't mind my birthday being public in my profile, so that if someone wanted to look it up, they could, but I don't see the point of having it next to every post someone makes. I am not really in love with seeing Age: 22 next to all of my post, I do not even remotely understand why age is relevant. There's an option to display age and birthday and one to just display age, but there isn't one to just display birthday. I'd much rather display just my birthday than my age. Using this system I'm going to have to hide first and just drill it into everyone.... SEPTEMBER 1 is the day you need to remember. :shrug:

Bagelicious
05-27-2007, 03:02 AM
New skin was way too busy for me...and I'm on dialup. Back to the blue and loving it.

05-27-2007, 05:58 AM
Every credit card transaction I've ever done with paypal has been instant, at least in terms of it showing up in my paypal account as the money being sent :shrug: Dunno if that would have meant quicker results here at MTF, I honestly don't remember what happened when I paid for MTF, it was almost 2 years ago, too long ago for me to remember :lol:

But I pay all of my bills online, some via credit card, and the ones I pay by credit card tend to show up a day or two sooner than the ones where I have it debit from my checking account. But that's just my experience with my various utilities, i suppose it could be purely coincidental
I don't know about MTF either, but it seems like I did the same thing last time (e check) and it cleared in like 3 days. But this time I got caught by a weekend and a holiday :ras: And I don't really know if a credit card would have worked for me since I'm not the primary person on the account :unsure:

05-27-2007, 06:03 AM
I didn't mind my birthday being public in my profile, so that if someone wanted to look it up, they could, but I don't see the point of having it next to every post someone makes. I am not really in love with seeing Age: 22 next to all of my post, I do not even remotely understand why age is relevant. There's an option to display age and birthday and one to just display age, but there isn't one to just display birthday. I'd much rather display just my birthday than my age. Using this system I'm going to have to hide first and just drill it into everyone.... SEPTEMBER 1 is the day you need to remember. :shrug:
Huh? I thought your birthdate and therefore your age could be hidden, if you wanted them to be :confused: Why would a person's age be on their posts?

Lee
05-27-2007, 06:18 AM
And I don't really know if a credit card would have worked for me since I'm not the primary person on the account :unsure:

I doubt you'll have any trouble using a credit card even you're not the primary person on the account. I know a guy used his wife's credit card to pay in a supermarket, the cashier took a look at the card and then at him, didn't say anything and process the transaction :tape: I also know a guy used his girlfriend's credit card.

Huh? I thought your birthdate and therefore your age could be hidden, if you wanted them to be :confused: Why would a person's age be on their posts?

In your user profile, if you didn't say hide your birthday blah blah blah, your age will show up under your location in your every posts.

05-27-2007, 06:59 AM
I doubt you'll have any trouble using a credit card even you're not the primary person on the account. I know a guy used his wife's credit card to pay in a supermarket, the cashier took a look at the card and then at him, didn't say anything and process the transaction :tape: I also know a guy used his girlfriend's credit card.

In your user profile, if you didn't say hide your birthday blah blah blah, your age will show up under your location in your every posts.
:lol: About your credit card stories. But I don't know if it would have worked in the PayPal site--anyway I have already done an e check :ras: It seems my e check may be slower than my normal checks :rolleyes: Thank goodness I did say hide my birthday in my profile--who wants to see their age on every post :eek:

savesthedizzle
05-27-2007, 12:56 PM
And I don't mind my birthday being in my profile, it was just it being on all of my posts that was kind of unnecessary ;)

Luckily I use the old skin so I don't see everyone's. I don't really care how old people are here :shrug:

gusman890
05-27-2007, 03:11 PM
I personally like the old design better.

just my 2 cents :)

05-28-2007, 05:19 AM
And I don't mind my birthday being in my profile, it was just it being on all of my posts that was kind of unnecessary ;)

Luckily I use the old skin so I don't see everyone's. I don't really care how old people are here :shrug:
I use the old skin also so I guess that is why I didn't know what you were talking about at first. I would like to see a poll to determine if more people are using the new skin or the old one. But I don't know how to do a poll :rolleyes:

jeahhh!
05-28-2007, 05:24 AM
I use the old skin also so I guess that is why I didn't know what you were talking about at first. I would like to see a poll to determine if more people are using the new skin or the old one. But I don't know how to do a poll :rolleyes:

Maybe this will help you.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_poll_explain

05-28-2007, 05:58 AM
Maybe this will help you.

http://www.menstennisforums.com/faq.php?faq=vb_read_and_post#faq_vb_poll_explain

Ales_Alessandra
05-28-2007, 12:39 PM
Hi everyone! I liked so far! But I missed the quick way to go from one forum to other tennis forum, the little box in the right conner. The only time I can o that is while you are on main page, if you wanna go to the players forum, now you need to to 3 different pages everytime. The other way was much easier and fast, you could go easily from GM to any players' forum. That is one of my suggestion, and like WTA, it would be nice have Senior, junior member qualification, it is much better than registered user!!
Thank you!! And tks fro your great job at home!! ;)

Deboogle!.
05-28-2007, 04:59 PM
At the bottom right corner of all the pages you have a pull-down menu with every forum at MTF. That's the one I've always used :)

Ales_Alessandra
05-29-2007, 01:05 PM
I see!! Tks!!! :hug:

MaryWalsh
05-29-2007, 09:33 PM
switched to old skin after 5 minutes. prefer the wider format, prefer the paler colors overall. the color scheme on the new skin, dark gray and dark blue, was not appealing to me. very grateful the old skin is available.

Yappa
05-30-2007, 01:04 AM
I switched back to the old design, right away.

Isn't it possible to pay with CC without using PayPal?

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?

05-30-2007, 05:25 AM

And would it be possible to avoid getting that (in my mind) ugly "Premium Member" thingie under your name?
You can use a CC, but I think it still has to go to PayPal :unsure: I can't wait to get my membership under
my name, but my e check hasn't cleared yet :sad:

wtn_amanda
05-30-2007, 09:30 AM

Paypal is the only accepted payment method for CC. It's quick and easy to sign up and actually much safer than giving a site your credit details :)

wtn_amanda
05-30-2007, 09:31 AM
You can use a CC, but I think it still has to go to PayPal :unsure: I can't wait to get my membership under
my name, but my e check hasn't cleared yet :sad:

Unfortunately you got caught up in the holiday weekend which adds more delay to processing. I think e-checks typically take 7-9 business days to clear.

05-31-2007, 07:18 AM
Unfortunately you got caught up in the holiday weekend which adds more delay to processing. I think e-checks typically take 7-9 business days to clear.
Yes I would get caught up in a holiday weekend :rolleyes:
But it was my own fault :sad: If I had completed my transaction properly the first time I tried to do the
upgrade I think I would have missed the holiday weekend :unsure: The e check is supposed to clear today sometime according to the PayPal Site. I hope so please :angel:

Lee
05-31-2007, 05:57 PM
Yes I would get caught up in a holiday weekend :rolleyes:
But it was my own fault :sad: If I had completed my transaction properly the first time I tried to do the
upgrade I think I would have missed the holiday weekend :unsure: The e check is supposed to clear today sometime according to the PayPal Site. I hope so please :angel:

See you in premium forum soon. :)

05-31-2007, 09:10 PM
See you in premium forum soon. :)
I'm there :) Thanks Lee :hug:

Saumon
05-31-2007, 09:33 PM
when only mods and premium members post on a page and they all have animated avatars it's :help:

06-01-2007, 06:35 AM
when only mods and premium members post on a page and they all have animated avatars it's :help:
I don't have an animated avatar. Tommy's so good looking he doesn't have to be animated :lol: