Federer Just Unlucky! [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Federer Just Unlucky!

guillermo
05-14-2007, 04:33 PM
Hey guys!
I just rewatched the match of Federer against Valandri and one thing is obwious. He played better than this italián guy.
He had so many chances and breakpoints and everything that he would have won easily when he would have been just a little bit lucky on some of those points.
People who say Roger is playing badly just have no idea of tennis. The only reason why my Roger is lossing some games is missing luck.

Mr Brightside
05-14-2007, 04:35 PM
Hey guys!
I just rewatched the match of Federer against Valandri and one thing is obwious. He played better than this italián guy.
He had so many chances and breakpoints and everything that he would have won easily when he would have been just a little bit lucky on some of those points.
People who say Roger is playing badly just have no idea of tennis. The only reason why my Roger is lossing some games is missing luck.

what a stupid thread :confused:
Roger had 56 UE's and that's only bad luck for you?:confused:

guillermo
05-14-2007, 04:40 PM

He ran into opponent with a lot of confidence, against home crowd, unlucky throughout the match and bad conditions.
You think that´s lucky. Nadal always so unlucky. He always play very close points and wins. Never unlucky.

ReturnWinner
05-14-2007, 04:41 PM
of course, he got unlucky 56 times in that match

bluefork
05-14-2007, 04:42 PM
You clearly did not watch the same match as the rest of the world. That was the most atrocious match I have ever seen Federer play.

guillermo
05-14-2007, 04:46 PM
You clearly did not watch the same match as the rest of the world. That was the most atrocious match I have ever seen Federer play.

You must be crazy to say that. He clearly missed every shot only be centimeters. Maybe very few shots he missed by more but almost always very top of the net or near the line. This sucks so much. Federer is clearly in good form and hot.
If he is a little bit more lucky he will kick Nadals ass in Harbug.

Beforehand
05-14-2007, 04:53 PM
It was the worst I've ever seen Roger play. BAD tennis. He really stunk it up.

Over 3 errors per game is a little more problematic than luck.

Sunset of Age
05-14-2007, 04:53 PM
He clearly missed every shot only be centimeters. Maybe very few shots he missed by more but almost always very top of the net or near the line.

You call it 'unlucky', the rest of the world calls it 'piss poor playing'.

jeevs
05-14-2007, 04:57 PM
Federer is clearly in good form and hot.

:retard:

guillermo
05-14-2007, 04:59 PM
:retard:

Guys you officially have no idea of how tennis works.
Every fucker sees that Federer is hot but unlucky.

Dougie
05-14-2007, 05:01 PM
You must be crazy to say that. He clearly missed every shot only be centimeters. Maybe very few shots he missed by more but almost always very top of the net or near the line. This sucks so much. Federer is clearly in good form and hot.

Sounds like you don´t know much about tennis. It doesn´t matter if you miss a shot by 1cm or 5 meters, an unforced error is an unforced error. And especially on clay tennis is all about avoiding those errors and keeping the ball in play. Fed couldn´t do that, and it had nothing to do with luck.

Beforehand
05-14-2007, 05:01 PM
Please stop. Just please....stop.

Mistaflava
05-14-2007, 05:02 PM
he's pretty lucky to be eating 20 times a day because of Mirka...thats about it

Dougie
05-14-2007, 05:02 PM
Guys you officially have no idea of how tennis works.
Every fucker sees that Federer is hot but unlucky.

Tennis is not a game of luck, you should try it sometimes...

scoobs
05-14-2007, 05:03 PM
Are you kidding me with this?

You are apparently incapable of distinguishing a player playing well from one playing like shit.

You should attend Tennis 101 classes until further notice.

First lesson: Unforced Errors - BAD. Winners - GOOD.

Fumus
05-14-2007, 05:05 PM
Unluckiest player of all time.

guillermo
05-14-2007, 05:15 PM
Unluckiest player of all time.

At last someone realises what other don´t seem to be capable to get.
Federer is unlucky in general. He propably would have cracked Agassis Grand slam record already now, if he wouldn´t be unlucky with referee decisions, draws and close errors. I wouldn´t go that far to say that he is the unluckiest player of all time though.

bluefork
05-14-2007, 05:32 PM
Federer is unlucky in general. He propably would have cracked Agassis Grand slam record already now, if he wouldn´t be unlucky with referee decisions, draws and close errors. I wouldn´t go that far to say that he is the unluckiest player of all time though.

Okay, this thread is a joke, right? I didn't pick it up immediately, but you must be being sarcastic, right? Otherwise... :tape:

Rafa = Fed Killa
05-14-2007, 05:36 PM
Fedtards should be banned from MTF

JBdV
05-14-2007, 05:43 PM
The only reason why my Roger is lossing some games is missing luck.

Your Roger?? :haha: :haha:

Kalliopeia
05-14-2007, 09:58 PM
:haha:

No no, wait. This is a good idea actually, hang on..

Ok! Announcement! Marat Safin isn't a head case. He's the best player in the universe! He's just really unlucky. This was obvious from the moment he dropped that Barcelona trophy on his head.

This could work for anyone! What a great idea!

Metis
05-14-2007, 10:06 PM

Either that or if Nadal is a little bit more unlucky. It's all about the balance of luck.

You are so funny guillermo :lol:.

cmurray
05-14-2007, 10:14 PM

:lol:

cmurray
05-14-2007, 10:18 PM
btw

BEST.THREAD.EVER.

Seriously. I guess Roger was unlucky in Monte Carlo, Miami, and Indian Wells too?

Or wait. Maybe its that Canas, Nadal and Volandri (:lol:) were extra lucky.

scoobs
05-14-2007, 10:24 PM
I could be in bed making sweet sweet lovin to Federer, Nadal, Safin, Roddick and Moya right now.

I've just been unlucky.

Kitty de Sade
05-14-2007, 10:26 PM
I could be in bed making sweet sweet lovin to Federer, Nadal, Safin, Roddick and Moya right now.

I've just been unlucky.

:spit: :haha:

Vintage stuff, as always.

Metis
05-14-2007, 10:35 PM
:eek: Step off, Rogi's melons are mine. :fiery: :armed:

Pffft, you can have them and eat them with prosciutto for all I care. They are too small for my taste :p.

I've just been unlucky.

:hug: Don't give up scoobs. Your luck could change soon. But hopefully mine will change sooner :devil:.

nolop
05-14-2007, 10:36 PM
what an idiot :lol:

Snowwy
05-14-2007, 10:39 PM
What a thread.

DDrago2
05-14-2007, 10:43 PM

But didn't you two hear ? "the rest of the world" went to hell

guillermo, I don't think Fed is actualy unlucky, but he has a specific mentality that makes him... "unlucky".

€Stah
05-14-2007, 10:48 PM
What's next?

Sunset of Age
05-14-2007, 11:02 PM
But didn't you two hear ? "the rest of the world" went to hell

Tell me all about it. :lol: :angel:

Sunset of Age
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM

I've just been unlucky.

:haha: :haha: :haha:

GOLD!!! :worship: :yeah:

Metis
05-14-2007, 11:04 PM
No prosciutto! :ras: They're meaty enough as it is. :devil:

But I thought you didn't eat meat :confused:. Hmmm, now I understand, you have baptised them 'melons' to deceive everyone that you are a vegetarian.

You are good :devil: .

Merton
05-15-2007, 01:03 AM
That is obvious, tennis is exactly like craps, it is all about luck.

mp3junkie
05-15-2007, 01:13 AM

Yes I agree with you on the thread starter. It's stupid. Roger played poorly and deserved to lose.

Mimi
05-15-2007, 06:44 AM
unlucky?? he won 10 slams while many players did not win one, are you serious or joking ??:haha: :cuckoo: :silly: :scratch:

Action Jackson
05-15-2007, 07:52 AM
Hahahahaha, you have seeding for the Arse Clown Contest with gems like this.