Rafa's Menucard [Archive] - MensTennisForums.com

Rafa's Menucard

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 12:23 PM
Rafzilla hungry.
When he hungry, he eat. He not look this way that way. He kill he eat for sure, no? Whatever come in way he eat. He have good heart but feel hungry, no? Then he become like that.

Little animals complain why he always like that. They go. They run. Rafa like them a lot. He want to make friends, no? He good heart but he hungry. He very very hungry. So he eat them.

In Rome he full. But now Hamburg. There, again he go hungry, no?
He need meat. WHERE menucard go?:eek:

Here we make possible food item for Hamburg:

Mutton de Rogelio: His all-time favourite, cooked from a rare Swiss goat. Always seen lurking with its mate, this swift, lofty mountain goat has a love for grass that it chews with delight. Not entirely vegetarian, it is guilty of enjoying Filleto-Roddick (special variety of American fish) 13 times itself. This goat loves its apex position in the mountain and is not easy to capture. However, when made to run for long hours, it tends to feel dizzy.
Category: Main course
Where: In a possible Final encounter.

Moussakka Baghdatis: A Cypriot delight made from a thick beef and herbs covered with layers and layers of potatoes and eggplants. Made from a particularly cheerful cow, thats terribly out of shape. Neither does it run, nor does it resist being run over. Its striking resemblance with its Argentinian cousin Nalbandian is remarkable.
Category: Appetizer
Where: In a possible third round encounter.

Kolya in Cranberry Sauce: Russian chicken is not very easy to digest for Rafa. The whole procedure of fleecing the chicken is very difficult because it thinks it is a sparrow. Even after being captured, it resists being deep-fried. Anyways, when dipped in cranberry sauce, the thrill and the lingering taste keeps him wanting to come back for more.
Where: in a possible SF encounter.

You have any suggestion for menu? You add here. For sure you can add, no?
More from me later.

Ferrero Forever
05-14-2007, 12:27 PM
Stupid reputation ban thingo. THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for making me laugh

bokehlicious
The "GOAT cheese thread" wasn't enough ? :confused: :shrug:

W!MBLEDON
The whole procedure of fleecing the chicken is very difficult because it thinks it is a sparrow.

:scared:

Spud
05-14-2007, 12:30 PM
very good :worship:

Geniey2g
05-14-2007, 12:32 PM
hehe good stuff

Yappa
05-14-2007, 12:43 PM
I admit, it was funny. :)

€Stah
05-14-2007, 01:07 PM
Puerta - juicy junk food

Tom_Bombadil
05-14-2007, 01:44 PM
It was a good laugh.:D

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 01:45 PM
Stupid reputation ban thingo. THAT WAS BRILLIANT!!! Thanks for making me laugh

:lol; Thanks, JC Lover! Delighted that you enjoyed it that much:).

The "GOAT cheese thread" wasn't enough ?
No. That was different. This thread describes all the players as dishes for Rafa. isn't that great?:D That was unique to Fed alone.
I cant understand how you overlooked that.

Puerta - juicy junk food

:lol: Thank you. That puts him in the starter/ appetizer category.

bokehlicious
05-14-2007, 01:58 PM
No. That was different. This thread describes all the players as dishes for Rafa. isn't that great?:D That was unique to Fed alone.
I cant understand how you overlooked that.

His sub-forum is down ? :confused: :zzz: :wavey:

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 02:07 PM
His sub-forum is down ? :confused: :zzz: :wavey:

No, I suppose it is doing quite well :lol: Go back to sleep, you;) !

Pfloyd
05-14-2007, 02:08 PM
Is it definite?

Nadal IS playing Hamburg?

jenanun
05-14-2007, 02:13 PM
Is it definite?

Nadal IS playing Hamburg?

no news about withdrawal yet....

i assume he is....

VAMOS RAFA!!!!!!

Pfloyd
05-14-2007, 02:28 PM
no news about withdrawal yet....

i assume he is....

VAMOS RAFA!!!!!!

Regardless of what other people say.

I don't think this is a good idea for Rafa.

Too much playing, and not enough rest can hurt him in the latter rounds of Roland Garros. If not, come the grass season Nadal is going to be destroyed.

Nadal has been following the pattern of success of the 2 previous years.

As the quote goes: "If something works, why fix it?"

We'll see.

bokehlicious
05-14-2007, 02:31 PM
Too much playing, and not enough rest can hurt him in the latter rounds of Roland Garros. If not, come the grass season Nadal is going to be destroyed.

Stay positive, at least Rafatards won't struggle to find excuses next time he loses... :shrug:

Pfloyd
05-14-2007, 02:32 PM
Stay positive, at least Rafatards won't struggle to find excuses next time he loses... :shrug:

:rolleyes:

Beforehand
05-14-2007, 02:33 PM
I'll give a shout out to creativity anyday! Good work!

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 03:28 PM

I think you are overlooking the fact that he is still very fit. Besides, Raf's main concern would also be RG.
He was supposed to be tired after fleecing Kolya's feathers but he got back the next day like nothing happened. He will dig the meat in Hamburg!

Puschkin
05-14-2007, 03:32 PM

You missed the QF. Afraid of Nadal becoming French toast? :p ;)

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 03:33 PM
I'll give a shout out to creativity anyday! Good work!

Thanks. There's more coming up:) .

I'll need more suggestions to keep the selection for Rafa. Please keep them coming.

GlennMirnyi
05-14-2007, 03:37 PM
This is unbelievably stupid, not funny.

NYCtennisfan
05-14-2007, 03:49 PM
I think you're about 4 years too late for this kind of thread. Cooking animals who are stand-ins for players is as hackneyed as it gets. :)

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 03:49 PM
You missed the QF. Afraid of Nadal becoming French toast? :p ;)

Why? Who's in the QF? Gasquet? That's whipped cream...no mutton there.:rolleyes:

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 03:50 PM

OMG, The troll walked in. BTW, how about the Piggy Roaster. Bet you enjoyed that, no?

garad
05-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Rafzilla hungry.
When he hungry, he eat. He not look this way that way. He kill he eat for sure, no? Whatever come in way he eat. He have good heart but feel hungry, no? Then he become like that.

Little animals complain why he always like that. They go. They run. Rafa like them a lot. He want to make friends, no? He good heart but he hungry. He very very hungry. So he eat them.

Mutton de Rogelio: His all-time favourite, cooked from a rare Swiss goat. Always seen lurking with its mate, this swift, lofty mountain goat has a love for grass that it chews with delight. Not entirely vegetarian, it is guilty of enjoying Filleto-Roddick (special variety of American fish) 13 times itself. This goat loves its apex position in the mountain and is not easy to capture. However, when made to run for long hours, it tends to feel dizzy.

Moussakka Baghdatis: A Cypriot delight made from a thick beef and herbs covered with layers and layers of potatoes and eggplants. Made from a particularly cheerful cow, thats terribly out of shape. Neither does it run, nor does it resist being run over. Its striking resemblance with its Argentinian cousin Nalbandian is remarkable.

Kolya in Cranberry Sauce: Russian chicken is not very easy to digest for Rafa. The whole procedure of fleecing the chicken is very difficult because it thinks it is a sparrow. Even after being captured, it resists being deep-fried. Anyways, when dipped in cranberry sauce, the thrill and the lingering taste keeps him wanting to come back for more.

More from me later.

:worship: :lol: :rolls:

That's just brilliant!

La_Pequeña
05-14-2007, 05:09 PM
Brilliant stuff!! :rolls: :rolls: Many thanks, you just made my dreary monday :worship:

jenanun
05-14-2007, 05:13 PM
Regardless of what other people say.

I don't think this is a good idea for Rafa.

As the quote goes: "If something works, why fix it?"

We'll see.

he has many reasons to play in hamburg (win more matches, show the heart to save clay TMS by not skipping it, close the gap between him and federer.....)
and only one not to (avoid injury)....

he played 2 matches less compare to last year (bye in 1st round mc and rome), and spent 9hours less on court this clay season (suggested by somone in another thread).. he should be just fine.....

though... i hope he wont play...

(if he withdraws, we should have the news by now?)

anyway, VAMOS!!!!!

bokehlicious
05-14-2007, 05:14 PM

Only pork dorks laugh at this... :rolleyes: Guess it takes a shrimp brain to find it amusing... :shrug: :o

The_Nadal_effect
05-14-2007, 05:42 PM
Brilliant stuff!! :rolls: :rolls: Many thanks, you just made my dreary monday :worship:

Very happy to have made your day:) . There's more to come in the menu, so stay tuned and suggest dishes.

Only pork dorks laugh at this... Guess it takes a shrimp brain to find it amusing...

:hug:There there, JMP I hold no harsh feelings for Rogelio. Just like to pull his legs once in a while.:smooch:

So, :smash:

dkw
05-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Can't Rafa fans just congratulate their man on a job well done without all this gloating... and you wonder why people are always rooting for him to lose :rolleyes:

MTF = tardville

connectolove
05-14-2007, 05:55 PM
Rafzilla hungry.

More from me later.

Very VERY funny!!!! and creative.

The_Nadal_effect
05-17-2007, 05:48 PM
A GRIM FAIRY TALE:

Once upon a time, in a small farm in Germany, little farm animals were having their lunch. Ah, and what a nice lunch it was! Grass, seeds, saplings, hay...such a grand feast! This was their staple diet and they enjoyed it.

Suddenly, a shadow loomed over them. These curious animals looked up and saw a strange creature looking down at them. They had never seen anything like this before. He very very huge but he look friendly. He look like he have good heart.

One of them asked, "Who are you?"
The creature answered, "Me Rafzilla!"
"What do you want from us?" Asked the ever generous King Crab, Oscar.
"I hungry. I want food."

Now, these good-natured creatures would never let a hungry guest leave on an empty stomach. That would be rude. They began to discuss among themselves, and agreed to give their portions to him. They liked him. He looked so friendly. He looked like he could take good care of them.

So they piled up all their grass and hay on a platter and served it to the creature.

"I not eat this", grumbled Rafzilla.
"What will you eat then," asked Oscar, the King Crab, keen on satisfying his guest.
"How can we help you?" asked Igor, the Parrot.
"I very hungry. You come to my place. I take good care of you.There will be food, no?"

Oscar, The King Crab was very curious, as was Igor The Parrot. They wanted to know more about this place this great creature came from.

"How many other little creatures have been to that place," asked Misha, the cat.
"78. I counting..."
"78?" The farm animals were surprised. They never heard of a place where 78 innocent and loving animals lived together! They began to argue among themselves. They began to find faults with their little farm, and just how unhappy they were living under Old Mc Donald, and how hungry he kept them. Suddenly, everything here seemed unpleasant.

"Is there enough food in that great place?" asked Nalby the Cow, his mouth always full of hay, and stomach full of milk.
"nuff food for sure," came the short reply.
"Is it warm and comfortable?" asked Murray the Lamb.
"Very warm. Always"
"Will we get hooked to it?", screamed Mardy, the Fish from a pond nearby, even as it dived back into its water.
"For sure, no?"
"So whats this great place called? quacked A-Rod, the cynical Duck."
"Bar-B-Que."

"Wow, Barbie-que!" exclaimed Marat, the Goat.

These innocent creatures looked at each other somewhat confused. They never heard of a land by that name.They asked Marat if he had been there. Marat told them that he heard somewhere that Barbie was a very a good thing! So, a que of Barbies was obviously better. The animals trusted Marat, he was the finest brain among them!
They all grew excited.

"Gimme a hug, my new found friend," jumped Nole, the deer.
Rafzilla give Nole big hug, "warm, very warm! I like." He said.

"Follow me people," shouted Oscar the King Crab, shuffling from side to side in excitement as he led the way.
"Me next, me next," flew Igor the parrot.
One by one, all the little animals followed.

And so it was that all these little creatures left for the great place called Bar-B-Que to meet a happy fate.

THE END, NO?

RonE
05-17-2007, 07:37 PM
Hopefully he will get food poisoning :devil:

explicit
05-17-2007, 07:53 PM
:lol:

Great, I can't stop laughing!!!!!!

The_Nadal_effect
05-17-2007, 08:26 PM
Hopefully he will get food poisoning :devil:

^^kick ass Avatar!:haha: :haha:

Dont be such a hater:lol:. Feel for him. Doesn't he look happy after his bite.:D If everyone could just offer themselves on a platter to him without struggle, then tennis would be so much nicer, no?

l_mac
05-17-2007, 08:32 PM
Rafzilla give Nole big hug, "warm, very warm! I like." He said.

:lol:

RonE
05-17-2007, 08:35 PM
^^kick ass Avatar!:haha: :haha:

Thank you kind sir :hatoff:

Dont be such a hater:lol:. Feel for him. Doesn't he look happy after his bite.:D If everyone could just offer themselves on a platter to him without struggle, then tennis would be so much nicer, no?

I think some of my posts may give the wrong impression- I am very soft and sensitive on the inside :angel:

And no, if you are a true fan and believe in your player you would also like him to have some tough matches a la Kolya :p Seriously, some of the more enjoyable victories of my favourite players were hard fought tight matches :D

As for your recipes, they are not bad but just wait until the grass season when I whip out my trusty cook book brim filled with exquisite pork recipes :wavey: :devil:

The_Nadal_effect
05-17-2007, 08:53 PM
Thank you kind sir :hatoff:

You're welcome, Ron! :)

I think some of my posts may give the wrong impression- I am very soft and sensitive on the inside :angel:

^^Never doubted that! :yeah:

And no, if you are a true fan and believe in your player you would also like him to have some tough matches a la Kolya :p Seriously, some of the more enjoyable victories of my favourite players were hard fought tight matches :D

As for your recipes, they are not bad but just wait until the grass season when I whip out my trusty cook book brim filled with exquisite pork recipes :wavey: :devil:

Kolya gave Rafa an exceptional taste of Russian chicken! He played hard to get, even after Nadal had fleeced his feathers. It wasn't funny at all. I remember the way Rafa had his hands on his head that night. Never seen him like that.

As far as my recipes are concerned, by the time Nadal winds up, there would be enough to start a World Food Court! :lol:

FluffyYellowBall
05-17-2007, 10:02 PM
Nalburger-rare, exquisite argentinian meat but only appears to be found randomly every few seasons.

RonE
05-17-2007, 10:04 PM
Might I also suggest- the one delicacy that continues to elude Nadal- the Blake Muffin. Crunchy and nutty on the outside but soft and creamy on the inside full of snap crackle and a lot of pop.

Allez
05-17-2007, 10:13 PM
:haha: :haha: :haha: sick :lol:

Tomy
05-17-2007, 10:43 PM

You're unbelievably stupid... everyone is enjoying this thread and you are the only one complaining with no point at all. What are you getting by being so rude?

By the way, The_Nadal_Effect, you're just too damn creative! :worship:
The farm part was even better than the menu!

The_Nadal_effect
05-18-2007, 03:37 PM
Nalburger-rare, exquisite argentinian meat but only appears to be found randomly every few seasons.

:lol: good one, Fluffy!

Might I also suggest- the one delicacy that continues to elude Nadal- the Blake Muffin. Crunchy and nutty on the outside but soft and creamy on the inside full of snap crackle and a lot of pop.

Thanks, RonE :lol:. I do think Rafa will certainly like to 'bake the Blake' very soon.

By the way, The_Nadal_Effect, you're just too damn creative!
The farm part was even better than the menu!

I am glad you liked the farm part. I was beginning to think I parodied it wrongly.:wavey:

krakenzero
05-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Who heard about the spicy Red Hot Chilli González peppers fried in Stefanskischester's sauce?? A popular "latino" delight with a backhand slicy taste (specially when it's caught in the hard season). Its spicy flavor usually ensoftens a lot at Sundays, so it should be complemented with two parts of Unforced Essence (UE).

aurora2006
05-18-2007, 09:48 PM
:haha: :haha: Great fairy tale!:yeah: